Human (Toothless x Hiccup/htt...

By Maryfracur

Toothless has been in love with Hiccup ever since they first met but because he is a dragon, he knows his lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

11.2K 329 380
By Maryfracur

This scene overlaps chapter 10 just through Toothless' point of view.

Toothless pov

When Astrid walks in, the look on her face shows that she is clearly suspicious of what's going on, but Hiccup explains everything to her and she seems to act like she understands. We all sit down around a table and are just having a normal conversation until she tells Hiccup to get firewood.

"Thanks, babe." She says, clearly looking over at me when she says the last word. I can't help but let my smile falter at it. Before Hiccup gets up, she gives him a slight peck on the cheek, glancing at me again making me clench my fist but I try not to let my annoyance show on my face. While Hiccup walks to the door, Astrid continues our normal conversation but the second the door shut, she stops talking and her smile falls into a scowl.

She gets out of her chair, walks over to me, and pulls me out of mine. She grabs the collar of my shirt and slams me against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Astrid asks.

"Wha-" She cuts me off before I can get a single word out.

"You know what I'm talking about. Do you think you can just turn into a human and take my boyfriend from me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't fucking lie. I can clearly see the lust you have for him. And what was that whole 'falling off the bed thing'. Do you know what people do when they fall on someone? They get off. They don't hover over them, stare into the other's eyes and have a moment. It's so blatantly obvious. Did you think that just because you became a human that you would have a chance with him? That he would he like a faggot like you? You have nothing that would make anyone like you. You are nothing. Why are you even here? Do you think anyone wants you here? Just think about that. Who would be bothered or sad if you were to just disappear. You're just an annoying puppy that follows Hiccup around." Astrid pauses for a second and looks behind her at the closed door.

Throughout Astrid's verbal attack, I can't say anything. I don't even try. I just stand there and take the words. Why don't I say anything back to her? Why don't I defend myself in someway? Is it because I'm in shock? Because I'm frozen in fear? Or is it because what she's saying is true and I know it? I can't defend myself because I have nothing to defend myself with. She's right. Of course I never had any intention to steal Hiccup, I know that's impossible but I no doubt have feelings for him. I am a faggot and a nuisance. I just never could admit it to myself. That no one needs me, wants me. The only person that made me doubt these things was Hiccup.

After looking at the door Astrid turns her head back to me.

"This is what you get for fucking with me." She says then does the thing I would least expect: she kisses me.

I'm in too much shock from the entire situation to notice how she turns us around so that she is the one on the wall, how she grabs the front of my shirt and pulles me closer to her in a way that you can't tell she was pulling on it. I'm even in too much of a trance to notice how the door opens and Hiccup walks in.

It all happens so fast that I can't comprehend anything. Astrid pushing me back then running into Hiccup's arms. It's like I'm in a dream or watching a movie. I am finally brought back to reality when Hiccups harsh words come crashing down around me, waking me up from the dream state I am in.

He doesn't even let me explain even though he probably won't believe me anyways. He just tells me to get out. As I walk past him I see the rage and betrayal in his eyes and it crushes my new human heart to pieces.

I can't take seeing it anymore so I run out of the house. I run and run and run. I don't know where I'm going but I know it just has to be away from here. I don't care what I hit, what branch slaps me in the face, or what I trip over. I just get back up and run.

Hiccups pov

"How could he do that something like that? I thought he was my friend. My best friend!" I rant while pacing the floor.

"He's a dragon, he doesn't know the concepts of love and relationships. He probably just saw me as a means of reproduction and went into heat or something." Astrid says while picking at her nail.

Hearing her say something so cold about Toothless made me angry but if I really thought about it, it was true. I didn't like thinking of Toothless as just an animal but I guess that's really all he is.

"I wouldn't go that far but you're probably right about the first part. He doesn't know about things like boyfriends and girlfriends. He was probably just going with his instincts and I shouldn't of been so harsh on him." I say.

I was starting to really feel bad about how I treated Toothless. He doesn't understand what he's doing. He's an animal. The past couple of days must have been really fighting for him. It's dark and cold outside and he could of gotten lost. Where is he supposed to go tonight? Wasn't I the one that just said that he isn't to leave the house without me?

"I'm going to go look for him." I say then stand and grab my jacket and an extra for Toothless.

"Ok. I'll go get my dragon and search from the air." Astrid says.

"Are you sure? You don't have to, epically with what he did to you."

"I'll be fine, I can take care of myself."

"Ok, thanks." I say and smile at Astrid. She smiles back and we head for the door. Astrid is such a good girlfriend. She's willing to completely overlook what he did so that Toothless won't have to spend the night alone and outside. I'm so lucky to have her.

Toothless pov

I find myself at the edge of a cliff that me and Hiccup always go to so we can look at the stars together. I stop running and just collapse on the ground. I can still feel Astrid's lips on mine and it brings a nauseous feeling to my stomach. I rub my lips with my hand until my lips burn.

Why did she have to do this? Not only did she take my first kiss, she made Hiccup think I'm a horny bastard that's trying to take his girlfriend. It's not like Hiccup would ever leave Astrid for me. He really liked Astrid and I could see that. The thought has probably never even gone through his mind. Not only was I a dragon only a few days ago, I'm also a guy. Hiccup is as straight as they come and he'd never consider being with me.

Will Hiccup forgive me for this? Hiccup is my everything. My reason for living, breathing, waking up every day. Without him, I have no purpose. Without him, I am nothing. Hiccup thinks badly of me now and there's nothing I can do about it. I could always try to explain to him what really happened but would he believe me over his girlfriend? Probably not. Trying to convince him that Astrid was the one that was lying will only make things worse.

I look over to the edge of the cliff and stare out at the sky. I hold my hand out over the edge then let it fall.

I wonder what it would be like if I were to fall off. Thump, thump, thump, splat. That's what it would sound like as I fell down the rocks. And as I fell and finally splat, my life would go out like a candle in the wind. A light switch that had a off switch but no on.

Would Hiccup be better off without me? Maybe. Would Astrid? Definitely. Would Hiccup care if I were gone? Definitely. Probably. Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm only causing problems. I always thought that there was a chance that there was a place where I belonged and was wanted. Hiccup made me feel wanted but when I saw the look on his face when I passed him, the only thing I saw in his eyes that he wanted, was me gone.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a dragon landing. I turn around to see Astrid getting off her dragon and walking towards me.

"It's about time to set some things straight. There is no way Hiccup is going to just abandon you like I want him to so we are going to have to compromise." She says, standing in front of me before I sit up.

"Wait, are you saying that Hiccup is forgiving me?" I ask while happiness overwhelms me and a smile spreads across my face.

"Oh? You look so happy about that don't you." She says before kicking me in the stomach, hard. I instinctively curl into a ball trying to protect my stomach but it doesn't last for long because she gets on top of me and starts choking me.

"Don't think that everything is just going to go back to the way it was when you were a dragon. This is how things are going to go: Hiccup thinks you are just an animal that doesn't know anything about love and relationships and you're going to keep it that way. I'm going to move in with Hiccup and I'm going to be the one sleeping next to him, not you. If you behave yourself then you can continue to be his pet."

She stops choking me and stands again. She kicks me repeatedly while speaking.

"You will not mention anything to Hiccup," kick, "about the beatings I will give you," kick "I will only hurt you in places," kick, "he will never see because," kick, "you will never take your clothes off in front of him ever again." Kick, "You will also tell Hiccup that you can't turn back into a dragon," kick,  "so that he will not notice the bruises." She stops kicking me, grabs my throat, and pulls my face to hers so that our noses are almost touching.

"You can always try to tell Hiccup but it's your word against mine and in his mind I am a perfect innocent girlfriend. Just the thought of me doing something like this is absurd. Who do you think he will believe? His beloved girlfriend or his horny pet?"

Throughout this whole thing I could've resisted more. I was stronger than Astrid and I had more than a foot on her but I couldn't do anything. My body was paralyzed with fear, not fear of Astrid but fear that Hiccup would be taken away from me. She was right. Hiccup thought I was just an animal on the inside and would never believe my word over hers. I might be his best friend but I'm still just a pet. This psycho bitch had won and she knew it.

"Do you understand the situation you're in, faggot mutt?"

"I-" cough, cough "I understand." I force out even though every word stung. She smiles and stands.

"Good." She says and drops me on the ground. I cough and wheeze repeatedly while trying to get oxygen back into my lungs.

"You know, it amazes me how stupid Hiccup can be. I noticed how you loved him within 10 minutes of seeing you together. How you act around him, how you look at him but within the 2 days that you've been together as a human, he doesn't suspect a thing. I honestly pity you. If this same situation would of happened with someone that isn't as much of a fucking retard as Hiccup is, things probably would've ended differently for you. If Hiccup wasn't such an imbecile then maybe he could see I'm not who he thinks I am but that's why we're so perfect for each other. He sits there believing everything I tell him and I manipulate him in any and every way I please." Astrid says while pacing the ground in front of me.

"How-" cough, "How could you say something like that about the one you love, the one you're supposed to love. I can see why you would act like this to me but Hiccup is your boyfriend, you're supposed to care about him and treat him with respect. All he has ever given you is love you sit here bad mouthing him after he just yelled at me for supposedly doing something to you. He's never yelled at me like that but he did, for you. Being dense and being a fucking retard are different. It's true that he hasn't realized my feelings for him but why would he even consider me as a romantic interest. I'm a guy if you haven't noticed. And yeah he hasn't noticed that you're an insane fucktard because he trusts you. No one would make up the crazy lies you come up with and no one would do the fucked up shit that you do. Like this, who the fuck would do something like this? Having trust in your partner doesn't make you an imbecile, it makes you a good partner. You can say or do whatever you want to me but when you bring Hiccup, your fucking boyfriend, into your splash zone of bitchiness, that's when you cross the line. Can't you just at least leave him alone and just go and practice satanism or whatever you do in your free time?" I say, completely out of breath by the end. A small grin creeps itself on her face before she starts walking towards me.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that." I can see the malice in her eyes as she walked towards me but at the same time I saw happiness. It was like she was hoping I would retaliate or I would say anything to give her another chance to beat me. The only thing that stops her is the sound of Hiccup's feet coming up behind her.

Oooooh, did Hiccup hear everything or did he just arrive? Find out next decade because that's how long it takes me to update. This chapter is 2443 words long. Like oh my god. That's the longest chapter I've written ever. Anyways, vote, comment, and maybe things will calm down next chapter (haha no it won't).

Me after writing this chapter: Astrid? More like Asstrid.

*cough* *cough* There's the door...I'll go use it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1.8K 41
Everyone in berk is ashamed of hiccup , including his father. But not his mother. Just because he couldnt kill a dragon. One day hiccup desides to go...
97.8K 2.1K 25
There is dragon in Berk... But what if there is ... A half-dragon and a half-human... A white night fury who all human want to kill if they met you...
675K 14.9K 17
This is a story about hiccup and his beloved dragon, toothless. Where hiccup and toothless get stranded and hiccup turns into a dragon. Warning mpreg...
461K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...