My knight In Shining Armor

By Neapeda99

About Rory and Logan. Set 3 years after they both graduated from Yale. Logan never proposed to Rory at gradu... More

Logan
At the hospital
Family of Logan Huntzberger
Still at the hospital
When will you wake up?
The Diagnosis
Dealing With The News.
Facing Reality
Still facing reality
First Chemo & a visit from the past
Aftermath of the first round of chemotherapy
Finally home again
Taking care of Logan
Their new reality
Just being home
Logans view
Second round of chemo
Aftermath of second chemo.
A day at home
Lunch Date With The Parents
A Happy Surprise & A Break From Feeling Sick.
Part 1 - An Lunch date & An Dinner Date
Part 2 A Cancelled Lunch
Part 3 Another Hospital Visit..
Still at the hospital
Coming Home Again
Hiring a nurse Part 1
Hiring a nurse Part 2
A tough night
A much needed visit
NOT AN CHAPTER
Another setback
Dealing with everything & Gettin back to a somewhat normal.
Dealing with old & new things
First day back.
Dinner and a Surprise
Not an episode..
First Good News In Months
Dinner With Lorelai & Christopher
A Visit
Preparing for a night out
Night out
The Day After
Not an episode
Another Regular day
Spontaneous Vacation
Fantastic News
Telling The Others And A Last Fitting
The boys fittings
The Wedding Day Part 1
The Wedding Day Part 2.
Their First Anniversary
Pictures of Logan & Rory's new home
I'm stuck
10 Years In The Future Part 1
10 Years In The Future Part II
About the last chapter
Doing some changes

A New Hope

805 24 0
By Neapeda99

Rory stood up for the chair while Logan took out the ring from the box and placed on her finger. Logan didn't care that he was weak, he picked up Rory from the ground and took her in his arms and spun her around.

Then he put down her again and placed a kiss on her mouth. After he had kissed her, they both turned to the gang and saw them clapping and the girls crying.

"I can't believe it, I'm actually going to become Mrs.Huntzberger.." Rory thought to herself.

"You okey Ace?" Logan asked her while looking in to her eyes.

"I'm okey Logan, I'm just happy." Rory answered him.

The others made their way to them, to congratulate them.

"Congrats you guys!!" Finn told them while kissing Rory on the cheek and shook Logan's hand.

"Thanks man." Logan thanked him.

"Can't believe you two are engaged." Paris told them.

"I guess you're stuck now Huntz." Colin joked.

They then all sat down at the table again, then ordered deserts.
When they had finished their deserts, they all decided to call it a night. They all said goodbye to each other.

"Goodbye Sarah, it was nice meeting you." Rory told Sarah.

"It was nice meeting you too Rory." Sarah told Rory.

"Thanks for tonight Huntz." Robert thanked Logan.

"It was great seeing you man." Logan told Robert while giving him a bro hug.

"So I'll see you on Monday?" Paris told Rory.

"Yes, and you don't have to come until 09.30, don't have to be at work until 10.00." Rory told Paris.

After they had said goodbye to each other, Logan and Rory walked out from the restaurant and towards where Frank were waiting with the car. Frank opened the door then Rory and Logan got in the car and went home.

15 minutes later they arrived at the apartment entrance.

Logan got out from the car then grabbed Rory's hand and helped her out from the car.
They both walked hand in hand towards the entrance.

A few minutes later they arrived at their floor, Rory unlocked the front door and they walked into the apartment.

Once inside the apartment Rory noticed Logan were staring at his phone.

"Logan? You okey?" She asked him with a little concern.

"Yeah, Dr.Grey wants me come in to the hospital tomorrow, something about the chemo." Logan answered her.

"Do you need me to come with you tomorrow?" Rory asked him concerned.

"Yeah I'd like that." Logan answered her.

"Do you want to change in to something more comfortable and watch a movie?" Rory asked him.

"Sure Ace." He answered her.

Rory grabbed Logan's hand, then they walked into the bedroom and got changed.

"What movie should we watch?" She asked him once in bed.

"Umm The Fault In Our Stars?" He answered her.

Rory turned on the movie, then sat back down on the bed where Logan laid his head on her shoulder. Half way through the movie, Logan fell asleep. Rory gently unwrapped herself from Logan's grip around her. She picked up her phone, dialed her parents home number.

Seconds later Christopher answered the phone.

~"Gilmore/Hayden resident." Chris greeted.

~"Hey dad, it's me. How are you?" Rory asked him.

~ "Hey Kiddo ,I'm okey, you kiddo?" Chris answered her.

~ "I'm over the moon." Rory answered Chris.

~ "Why?"Chris asked her.

~ "Umm Logan proposed to me toning." Rory answered him smiling.

~ "Hmm he finally did it." Chris told her.

~ "What? Did you know about this dad?" Rory asked him.

~ "He asked for my permission to marry you." Chris answered her.

~ "Of course he did." Rory told him with a smile on her face.

~ "I'm happy for you two kiddo, do you want to talk to your mom?" Chris answered her.

~ "Thanks dad and yes I want to talk to mom." Rory answered him.

She said goodbye to her dad and seconds later Lorelai came on the phone.

~ " Hey kid, heard Logan proposed tonight." Lorelai told her.

~ "Yes he did, I'm so happy right now!!" Rory told her.

~ "How is Logan btw?" Lorelai asked her.

~ "He is actually okey, he has an appointment with the doctors tomorrow. They want to discuss his chemo." Rory answered her.

~ "Are you nervous?" Lorelai asked her.

~ "A little, yeah.. Worried about what they're going to say." Rory answered her.

~ "Maybe the chemo session has been working?" Lorelai told her.

~ "Yeah maybe, really hope so." Rory told her.

~ "Just to change the subject, do you two want to have dinner at the house tomorrow with me and your dad?" Lorelai asked her.

~ "I'd really like that mom, but it depends on how the doctors visit goes tomorrow." Rory answered her.

~ "Well call me after you've been to the doctors?" Lorelai told her.

~"I will mom, love you." Rory told her.

~ "Love you too kid, talk to you tomorrow." Lorelai told her.

Rory hung up with her mom, she walked back into the bedroom, she saw Logan were awake again.

"Couldn't wait any longer to tell you parents?" Logan asked her smiling.

"No, I couldn't wait to tell them." She answered him.

"We should get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." Logan told her while kissing her on the lips.

"Yeah we should, btw mom and dad wants to have dinner with us tomorrow after the doctors appointment." Rory told him.

"I would really like that Ace, but it depends on how the doctors visit goes tomorrow." Logan told her honestly.

"It will be okey tomorrow trust me Logan." She told him.

"Yeah I guess, really hope so.." He told her.

They laid back down in bed, Logan wrapped his arms around her and then fell asleep.

Early Saturday morning.

Rory woke up by the sound from her alarm clock, she looked at it and saw it read 07.30am.
She decided to get out of the bed and make some breakfast without waking up Logan.
She walked out from the bedroom and towards the kitchen, when she entered the room, she started by making coffee for both her and Logan.

She had finally started to let Logan drink coffee again but only a little.
She then got out some sandwiches from the kitchen, put them on plates. Then she took out a tray and placed two cups with coffee, a couple of sandwiches on it. Then she walked out from the kitchen and back into the bedroom, when she entered the bedroom she saw Logan were awake and sitting up in bed.

"Good morning Logan, how are you feeling today?" She asked him while walking over to the bed and placing the tray on the bed.

"I'm actually better." He answered her honestly.

"I'm glad to hear that, are you nervous about today?" She asked him while hanging him the coffee cup.

"I'm nervous about what the doctors are going to say.. But hopefully it's good news." He answered her while talking a sip from the mug.

45 minutes later they were out of the door and on their way done to the car where Frank were waiting for them.

"Thanks for coming with me today Ace." Logan thanked her when they were sitting in the car.

"There is no other place I'd rather be today and you know it." She answered him while kissing him on his cheek.

25 minutes they arrived outside the hospital entrance.

Just by being at the hospital made Rory think back to all the time that the two of them had spent together at the hospital. Everything they had been through these past few months.

They walked out from the car and towards the hospital entrance.

What will they doctors say to Logan and Rory? How will they react to the news?
How will the dinner with Lorelai & Christopher go??
Will they tell Mitchum & Shira that they are engaged? How will his parents react to the news?

Thanks for being patient with me and thanks to all of you whom have me some ideas for how to continue on this story!!
Next chapter will hopefully be up soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 8
It's September 2014 and Rory and Logan have not seen each-other since Rory's graduation 7 years ago. AU ROGAN slow burn. An alternative to their Vega...
59.5K 1.2K 17
With those final four words, the lives of the Gilmore Girls were forever changed. Is their love enough for them to find their way back together, or...
97.2K 2.8K 67
This story starts off the day after Rory graduates from Yale in May of 2007.
107K 3.3K 64
Rory graduated Yale and went on the campaign trail following Barrack Obama. But then her life didn't proceed the way she had dreamed and planned. H...