cutiepie {taehyung x reader}

By kqvyfx

You really don't like this person because he always bullies you in school. One day you got partnered with him... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
PROMOTE
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
R.I.P
100KšŸŽ‰

Chapter 17

6.6K 240 131
By kqvyfx

I like me. And that jawline ❤

Your POV.

I wanted to go home already but this girl won't let me. She said she needed chloth and things for her face to buy at the mall and i have to accompany her.

Hoshi is here to with Dokyeom and Seungkwan. He said the members doesn't need him anymore and he went out again.

I just want to freaking rest from what happened yesterday.

She ended up not buying anything and wasted my precious two hours. Hoshi invited us to his dorm. I was about to decline but he said he won't take no as an answer.

Seungkwan and Dokyeom had their hand wraped around my arms dragging me. How many times am i gonna be dragged today. (-_-') Jihyun is following from behind.

I looked at my wrist watch and it's already six.

"Seungkwan. Isn't it to late to go to your dorm?"

"Who cares. It's just us."

"... You have a point."

It's a ten minutes walk to their dorm from the mall.

Their dorm was cleaner than what i expect.

"Mingyu just cleaned the dorm just now." Dokyeom said.

"No wonder." Jihyun said softly

Seungkwan called their members to the living room and told them to keep their clothes on.

After a few minutes, they all gathered around the living room with puzzled faces and some sleepy faces.

"Hoshi. Who's this."

"This is (Y/n) and Jihyun." Hoshi said pointing at me and Jihyun.

They did the 'oooo's and whispered something to each other.

They introduce themselves even though I've known all of them.

"So what do you two think about our musics?" Woozi asked after he knew that we listen to their musics.

"We love them. It's very good. I can't seem to stop listening them." Jihyun said. Woozi smiled shyly and thanked her.

We talked a little and started playing. I don't know what are they even playing but it's fun.

I got a message from Jiyong that we're supposed to be home right now. I told Jihyun about this and we excuse ourselves. Joshua was being a gentleman sending us home using his(?) Car. Hoshi still following because he can't seem to trust Joshua.

We arrived at Haejin's place and Jiyong and her was squealing for Joshua and Hoshi.

I let them be and went inside after the two idols went home. I sat on the sofa and watched the tv that was left switched on.

I was feeling sleepy so i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

--

I woke up at the sound of my alarm clock from my phone and it was dark like nobody was home till now. It was 12 a.m. When did i set an alarm?

The tv was turned of and the curtains was closed. The living room and kitchen was a mess like literally. It feels like a haunted house.

I tried to switch on any available lights in the house but none of them worked. I tried to open the door but it feels like someone's holding on to it tight.

I looked out the window and it is dark like hell.

I went upstairs searching for my girls but every door was locked except for the guest room. It looked like someone was inside.

The room was lighted with candles with petals on the floor.

I walked inside and suddenly someone closed my eyes from my back and i started to panic.

"Hey. Hey. It's me." He said with a soft voice which calmed me down a little.

"Taehyung."

He removed his hands from my eyes and turned me around gently.

"Wha-"

He cut me of with a kiss. A sweet long kiss. I kissed him back after a few seconds.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He said as he pulled away.

"Awweee. They are so sweet."

"Shut up Jiyong. You're ruining their moment."

"You shut up first Haejin."

We looked towards the door after hearing Jiyong and Haejin bickering. The boys and my girls were all there.

I'm puzzled. I was having a sleepover with the girls.

Jungkook pulled Haejin away while covering her mouth so that she'd stop bickering with Jiyong and Hoseok did the same for the latter.

Taehyung and i chuckled a bit at they're attitude.

"What are you guys doing and why is this room like this and the lights are off and the living room looks like somebody just robbed Haejin's house and-"

"(Y/N)! Ask one at a time." Jihyun cut me of.

"You can't tell me what to do babe."

"I tot I'm ur babe." Taehyung said pouting.

"Nope. We broke up yesterday and you kissed me just now and these dumb heads are here and how the heck did you guys-"

"Say one more word and I'll kiss you again."

"You called us dumb heads. I'm hurt." Jimin said pouting.

"Well... Who cares *flips hair*"

"(Y/n)'s suddenly sassy. She was down for the whole day. Did you knocked your head or something?"

"No i didn't. And where are the lights."

"Namjoon. Switch on the lights." Yoongi said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!" They all said after the lights were on. There we're baloons and shit at the walls and the decorations thingy.

"Wait. Today's my bday?"

"How did she even-" Jin said shaking his head.

"Hehehe. Thanks guys. And wait... Do I have to marry Jimin?"

"You soud like you really don't want to marry me. I'm offended." He said pouting for the second time.

"Sorry."

"Actually.... That was a prank for fun." Jungkook said.

"The heck!"

"Yup. Taehyung was pranked too but someone spoiled it." Hoseok said glaring at Jungkook.

"Hey bitchesss. I got the cake. Happy bday (y/n)." Jihyun said walking in with the cake probably from the kitchen.

Taehyung's POV.

*Flashback at tae's house*

"Your joking right? Tell me that your joking!!" I could feel tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Pfttt. Hahaha. Sorry hyung i can't hold it in any more. HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Aishh JUNGKOOK! I thought you're good at acting." Haejin punched his arm.

"Wait- what-"

"Sorry Taehyung-ah. We wanted to prank you two love birds but Jungkook just ruined it." Hoseok hyung sent a glare at Jungkook.

"So what you said just now it was all a lie?" (Caught in a lieeeeee)

"Yup. But (Y/n) still thinks that she's getting married. Even her parents played along." Jin hyung said.

"By the way. (Y/n)'s birthday is two days from now right?. I have a plan." Haejin smirked.

"First Taehyung. Call her and ask her about the marriage. Then when her birthday comes, you can make a surprise for her." She said clapping her hands.

"I kinda like that idea except the part where i have to hate her."

"It's just for awhile hyung." Jaungkook said tapping my shoulder.

I nodded and took out my phone and called her.

"Hello?"

"(Y/n). Is it true?"

"Tae.... It's not like what you think it is. Let's meet up and talk at the park-" i hung up to make it look like i hate her? Meh. I love her.

"You guys see that. My acting skills-"

"(Y/n)'s calling me." Jin hyung said. After he talked to her at the phone, i took my jacket and went to the park.

*End of flashback*

-----

How's chapter seventeen? It's 11 pm rn and i have school tomorrow and my homeworks are not done yet. Sad life. Nite babes💞

And I'm really bad at endings ;-;

Thanks for 10k reads<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 145 28
Taehyung being one of the biggest fan of BTS. Luck was on his side when his bestfriend Jimin decided to introduce his boyfriend. That day Taehyung me...
117K 2.8K 29
I never thought I would fall for them...
7.9K 235 32
[Completed] What happens when he starts liking you? More over, what happens when you fall for him?
173K 12.1K 41
Everyone hates him in school. Still, that only makes me fall in love with him more!