Don't Hold Your Peace Forever

By ShieldBeliever13

When Dean Ambrose bumps into a newbie by the name of Faith Gomez the past comes back for him. Still being his... More

Did You Ever
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Nine

228 7 0
By ShieldBeliever13

The Next Day

Faith's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I quickly turned it off before it could wake Eva. It was 8 in the morning. I did my morning routine and put on different sweats, and sweatshirt, and purple Chuck Taylor's with my hair in a perfect bun and a purple bandana tied around it. I grabbed my phone, room and car keys and headed out the door. When I got to the elevators I received a text from Randy.

Randy: Hey mama

Me: Hey, what's up

Randy: Just wanted to say good morning to my FIANCÉ

The way he put the word fiancé made me queasy. Are all brides like this when their wedding day gets closer and closer.

Me: Well good morning to you too. Are you at a different hotel

Randy: Yep. I switched last night

Me: Good don't want any bad luck for our big day

Randy: 😊. Bye baby

Me: Bye

Before I knew it I was already at the lobby. So list in thought about my big day I ran into someone. "Sorry." I said not looking up at the person I collided with. "It's fine." a familiar voice replied. I looked up to see Dean with a smile on his face. A real one too, you could see the happiness in his eyes this time. "Hey." I said smiling back. "Hey. Wanna get some breakfast with me?" he asked and I happily nodded. We walked out, got in his range rover, and drove down to a local restaurant.

When we made it, he held the door open for me and we were seated in a booth. There was silence between us as I fiddled with my ring and he watched me. "Getting butterflies?" he asked and I nodded. "Big ones. Randy's dad is gonna walk me down the aisle." I stated. My dad passed the summer I met Jon. I was couple days after Jon moved in next door and he was shot. He was getting robbed of his car, which at the time was a mustang, and him being his stubborn self refused to get out. The killers yanked him out by force and shot him before driving off and leaving him in the street. Jon and my dad were on very good terms before he passed and he looked at Jon as his future son-in-law. Thinking of my dad brought me to the verge of tears, but I didn't let them spill. Dean saw this and placed his hand over mine. "Thinking about your dad?" he asked and I nodded. "He's very proud of you for what you're doing. He's happy that you finally found someone who you're happy with." he stated and I nodded with a fake and weak smile. "I have something for you. A little wedding gift." he said reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a box that looked like Randy's except it was longer and I little bit thiner. He handed it to me and I looked at him before opening it. I gasped at the sight. I was a charm bracelet. I smiled widely at him and he returned it. "Thank you." I said. He took the bracelet out and signaled for me to hold out my arm. I did and he placed it around my left wrist. I examined it with admiration. "This is really beautiful." I said. "wait what is Eva gonna think. Even if I say it was a wedding gift she's still gonna be suspicious." I explained and he just shrugged his shoulders. "Don't worry about it for now. Just enjoy it." he stated and I nodded. The rest of our breakfast was amazing. We talked about what's been happening to us in the past few years. When it was older he took me back to my room and kissed me on the forehead before walking away to his room.

Dean's POV

Once I walked away from Faith I pulled out my phone and started dialing Eva's number. Yesterday Eva said something about planning a bachelorette party for Faith tonight and I wanted to get more information. I was gonna have to sweet talk her and I knew I was gonna have to be near a toilet once our conversation ended.

Eva: Hello?

Dean: Hey baby

Eva: Hey what's up

Dean: I wanted to know more about this party for Faith. Do you think she'll mind if I came to spend time with you.

Eva: Of course not. You're her friend and so am I. She'd be thrilled.

Dean: Where's the party gonna be at

Eva: The club a few blocked away from the hotel

Dean: Oh okay bye baby, I love you

Eva: *gasps* Aw I love you too

I hung up and started to gag. I felt bad for lying to her about loving her, but hey that's life. I slid my card and walked into my room. Seth and Roman were there and they were laying on my bed taking up the entire space. "Hey!" I exclaimed and they just shrugged their shoulders. "Hey Faith's having a party at the club, wanna come?" I asked. "Naw man we got dates." Seth said pointing to himself and Roman. "Oh really? With who?" I asked sitting on the other bed. "Kaitlyn and Summer." Roman said. "Really Summer? Why would anybody in their right mind go with Summer?" I asked in disbelief. Roman could do better than that, but he just shrugged. "She's not that bad." Roman stated. "Not that bad my foot." I mumbled before walking into the bathroom.

Faith's POV

Once I walked into my room everyone was there. The Bellas, The Funkadactlys, Natalya, and of course Eva since it's her room too. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Waiting for you!" Cameron exclaimed. "We need to go to the mall and get outfits for tonight." Naomi explained. "Outfits for what?!" I asked. "Your bachelorette party at the club." Natalya said in an obvious tone. When we walked out of the hotel there was a limo waiting for us. We all piled in and were driven to the mall.

Once we made it, we got out and locked elbows, walking inside.

2 Hours Later

We finally finished the shopping spree and were in my room watching some random movie on TV. I was laying on my bed with Eva on one side of me and Natalya on the other, while The Bellas and Funkadactyls were sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed. Halfway into the movie I received a text from Dean.

Dean: Have fun tonight, I know I will

Me: What do you mean by that?

He never text back with an answer. I just ignored it and went back into the movie.

9:30

Once 9:30 came around the girls were rushing to get ready for the party. I was wearing a royal blue party dress with sliver open toed shoes. My hair was straight this time, but I was gonna wear the hoops again. After washing my hands I slipped my ring back on and examined it before putting on the charm bracelet Jon gave me earlier today. When I walked out the girls were ready sitting on the two beds waiting for me. They smiled at me, but once they saw the ring they shook their heads in disapproval. "When you're at a bachelorette party wedding rings are not permitted." Cameron explained taking the ring and placing it on the bedside table. I grabbed my sliver clutch and walked out with the others. We hopped back into the limo and headed to the club. Once we got there it was really crowded, but there was a HUGE table by the bar that said Reserved: WWE Divas. I pointed it out to the others, because they were trying to find it and we all sat down and started talking.

Dean's POV

Seth and Roman already left for their dates which left me to get ready for the club. I wore jeans and I a black t-shirt. I put my phone in my pocket along with my room key and headed out walking instead of driving.

When I made it to the club I immediately spotted Faith and the girls and walked over. Eva was at the end and as much as I didn't want to I sat beside her. "Hey babe." she greeted giving me a hug. "Hey." I greeted back. Faith was in the middle lost in a conversation. I stared at her with a smile on my face. After a minute or two I left the table and went to the bar.

An Hour and a Half Later

Faith's POV

Everyone was super drunk except me. I hadn't drunken anything since we got here and decided to head to the bar. I saw Dean and I already knew he was drunk, but I was ready. I filled the seat next to him and ordered a drink. "Hey Dean." I greeted. "Heeeeyyyy." he slurred which made me giggle. He spotted my bracelet and started smiling from ear to ear. "Hey you have the, the um bracelet that I gave you." he stated pointing to my jeweled wrist and I nodded. The bartender gave me my drink and I slowly drank it as Dean watched me. I finally finished and gave the empty cup back. "Want another one?" he asked and I shook my head. "No thank you. Someone has to have a sober mind when it's time to go back." I joked and he laughed with me. We heard the club door open which made Dean and I turn our heads towards it. In walked CM Punk. He spotted me and walked over. "Hey future Mrs. Orton." he greeted which made Dean's smile disappear, but he put it back on. He wasn't gonna let that ruin his night. "Hey." I greeted back. "Wait what are doing here? You don't drink." I pointed out. "I know but Natalya texted me either on purpose or accident telling me to come here, because they were gonna need help getting back to the hotel." He explained and I nodded. "Well I'm ready to go. I'll see you later Faithy." Dean slurred. He got up, but I grabbed his arm. "Could I come with?" I asked which made him smile and happily nod. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the club luckily I didn't forget my clutch. When we were outside it was pouring rain, but we didn't mind. We continued to hold hands and walk to the hotel. Randy would've never done this. He's too proper. He wouldn't joke and laugh like Dean and I were doing.

Once we were a couple of feet away from the hotel entrance, Dean spun me around to face him. He looked into my eyes, before placing both of his hands on my cheeks and leaning in for a kiss. Once our lips touched I instantly kissed back getting good butterflies in my stomach. He moved his arms to around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck and ran my fingers through his short, brown hair. We made out for a couple of minutes before we pulled away and smiled at each other. It was like fireworks had gone off. I loved this man so much yet I'm going to walk down the aisle in 6 days and say I do to a man that I don't think of as my forever man. Yes I know that Dean is drunk and is going to forget everything that happened when he wakes up tomorrow, but I was too into the moment to worry about that. This was the man that I wanted to get married to, this was the man that I wanted to have kids this, and this was the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, but he doesn't feel the same. He never has and he never will. "I love you." he said out of nowhere making me gasp and smile. I was getting choked up, but I finally managed to say, "I love you too." Then we continued with our make out session and I have to say that this is the best night ever.

The Next Day

I woke up and looked over to see a knocked out Eva. I giggled at the sight and got up to do my morning routine. I remembered exactly what happened last night and it was amazing. When Dean and I kissed there was so much love and passion on both ends that Randy and I never had. And to make it even more romantic it was raining last night. I wasn't planning on telling Eva, but if she asked I'll tell her that we kissed, but both of us were drunk. She wouldn't be mad, because I saw her lip locking with Fandango before Dean and I left the club. Once I got out the bathroom from taking a shower and blow drying my hair I was fully dressed in jeans and a beige crop top that said LOVE in black characters. I wore my black Chuck Taylor's with my hair in a messy buns. I put my bracelet and ring on and grabbed my stuff opening the door to Dean who had his hand up about to knock. "Hey." I said cheerfully giving him a hug. "Hey." he said back. "How's your head?" I asked and he looked at me in confusion. "Well you were super drunk last night. How's your hangover?" "Oh! Well it's just like any other hangover, but I'm used to it so it's not bothering me that much." he explained and I nodded. "Wanna travel to Paris with me and the guys instead of the girls. Eva won't be mad." he asked and I happily nodded. "Sure I'd love to." I replied. He was about to say something else when my phone went off for a call. I put a finger up and he mouth go ahead as I was about to push answer.

Me: Hello?

Nikki: Hey girl

Me: Hey what's up

Nikki: Are you ready to go to Paris

Me: Yeah, but I'm gonna fly with Jon and the guys. Is that okay.

Nikki: That's perfect. Call me when you land. And could you wake up Eva she's supposed to be flying with us.

Me: Sure, but how do you know she's still asleep.

Nikki: Girl you should've seen her last night at the club. She was partying OD hard. She was also lip locking with Fandango.

Me: That part I did see, but the other stuff no

Nikki: Do you know if Jon knows yet

Me: No he doesn't know *Dean looks at me in confusion and mouths who*

Nikki: Could you tell him?

Me: Sure. Well I gotta go see you later

Nikki: Bye girl

"Who were you talking about?" Dean asked. "Oh Nikki and I were talking about how the party went at the club. Eva was lip locking with Fandango." I explained. "Oh." he said casually as if it didn't phase him. "Did you guys break up or something?" I asked which made him smirk "We were never together. She thinks we are, but we're not." he stated and I nodded. "Well let me just wake her up and grab my stuff and then we'll head out." I said walking back in. He stranded by the doorway waiting, but his once Eva was awake. I told her the situation(minus the flying with Jon part) and walked out following Dean to his room. When he got his stuff we placed our things in the trunk of his range rover and drove to the airport.

Once we got there we found the guys and started talking until our plane was called. I spotted Randy and hid behind Dean. Luckily Randy was too into his conversation with Kane to even notice my presence let alone the guys'. "Flight 401 to Paris, France is now boarding." The woman on the PA system announced. Me still hiding behind Dean boarded the plane. We sat beside each other and just relaxed. I was ready to go back to sleep so I laid my head on Dean's shoulder. He moved his arm and wrapped it around me, laying his head on mine. Then both of us drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
562K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 37.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...