Chapter Four

Friday

???'s POV

My 6am alert blared through my iPhone speakers waking me up in less than 10 seconds. I stretched before getting up and doing my morning routine. Once finished I was dressed in workout clothes(a black and yellow sports bra, and black leggings with my hair in a messy bun) and headed out with my phone and room key in one hand and my car keys in another.

Once I made it to the gym I saw The Shield and a smirk appeared on my face. I walked over behind Dean and leaned close to his ear. "Boo." I whispered which made him jump about 2 feet. I laughed while the other two joined. "Hahaha very funny." He sarcastically said thought he never turned around to see who it was. When he finally did his face brightened. "Are you gonna tell me now?" He asked. My shoulders slumped and I shook my head. "First of all I told you Smack Down. Second of all I don't get a hi, Let alone a hug?" I said pretending to be shocked and hurt. He smiled and hugged me while the others looked at us with grins like they did Wednesday. I just ignore it and went back to Jon. "So you wanna hang out with us until Smack Down?" he asked and I happily nodded.

2 Hours Later

We went back to the hotel and we walked to his room while the others departed to theirs. "You wanna come in and watch some TV? Maybe we can order room service." he suggested. I thought about for a second. "Let me change and I'll be back, okay?" I replied and he nodded before slipping his card and walking in.

Dean's POV

A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door. I expected it to be that girl, but I opened it to an unpleasant surprise....Eva Marie. "What do you want?" I rudely asked. "I just want to know why you hang out with trash?" she asked. "Well maybe you should leave me alone, then we won't have a problem." I retorted with a fake smile and she shot me a look that could kill, but it didn't phase me. Eva spotted something from the corner of her eye and turned her head to look. I didn't want to peak around my door frame, thinking it was a trick. With my guard down she jumped in my arms, but I quickly pushed her off making her fall to her back with a thud. She propped herself up on her elbows and rubbed the back of her head. I was gonna offer her my help, but she smacked my hand away standing up herself and walking away, not giving me a second glance. I watched her walk away and saw her bump shoulders with the girl. "Watch where you going!" Eva exclaimed. "I think you better watch your tone, before I pull that fake hair out your scalp." the girl shot back. Once that little confrontation was over with she gave me a glare before walking away. "Wait!" I called out running after her. "What?!" she snapped and I grabbed her wrist so she could face me. "That's not what it looks like. I didn't expect her she just popped up out if no where and tried to start mess." I explained and her face softened from mad to calm, but I could tell she was still a little upset. "Are you telling the truth or are you just messing with me?" she asked. "I'm being completely honest, I promise." I replied and a small smile crept across her face. I returned it and slid my hand down from her wrist so that our fingers were intertwined with one another. I led her to my room and she crawled into my bed. "What movie are we watching?" she asked and shrugged my shoulders. "Just something random." I answered popping in the DVD without looking at the title. It turned out to be The Fighting Temptations which made me roll my eyes. She seemed interested in it so it didn't bother to complain.

Smack Down

The girl left about an hour before getting ready for the show even crawled into my mind, but I did get her name, Julie. It's pretty and it seems to fit her. The guys and I just arrived at the arena and we were heading to our locker room. I got a flirty wave from Eva on my way there, but I didn't acknowledge it.

A couple minutes later we were in our ring attire and the show was about to start. Daniel Bryan came out to kick off the show and started talking about the match against Triple H that he so desperately wants. I smirked as he kept insulting him. "Do you think Daniel's gonna tick Triple H off enough to get him in a fight at WrestleMania?" Seth asked to no one in particular. "I doubt it." Roman answered.

After that segment it was time for the first match and it was a Divas'. "The following contest is set for one fall." Lillian Garcia announced to the audience.

You can look, but you can't touch. You keep dreaming on the stars above.

"Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Nikki Bella, from Scottsdale, Arizona......Brie Bella!"

I'm all grown up now and I listen and learn. A true star and I'm finally gettin my turn.

The theme song seemed really unfamiliar to me. Maybe it's a newbie making her debut.

"And her opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio weighing in at 95 pounds.....Faith Gomez!"