Chapter Seven

Dean's POV

The referee didn't make it to three because Tamina ran down the ramp and jumped on the apron. Faith got off of AJ and went to Tamina and the ref. AJ took advantage and rolled her up for a pin, but only got to two. That's when Randy ran down the ramp and got Tamina off the apron. This time AJ was the one distracted and Faith rolled her up for the pin. "1...2...3!" "Your winner and new Divas' Champion....Faith Gomez!"

Faith's POV

I sank in the middle of the ring and cried tears of joy. I couldn't believe this. The ref handed me the title and I gladly took it, holding it up to the crowd as they chanted my name. That's when Randy came in the ring and hugged me. When we pulled away we looked into each other's eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Is was actually not bad. I dropped my title as he wrapped his hands around my waist and I wrapped mines around his neck. The kiss went on for about a minute or two before we pulled away and I slid out. I walked backward up the ramp with my title as I stared at Randy in confusion. I couldn't believe I just did that. When I made it back stage I was greeted by a mad looking Dean. I don't know why he should be upset. "Fix your face." I stated, but his face didn't move a muscle. He crossed his arms and started tapping his foot. I just ignored it and brushed past him towards The Shield's locker room where I was greeted with grins from Seth and Roman. I sighed in relief. "So you have a thing for Orton?" Roman asked and I quickly shook my head. "No! Whatever that was, was not Faith. Someone else is in my body." I explained and they unconvincingly nodded and went back to what they were doing. "Deans mad for some reason." I stared after a few moments of silence. "Do you know why?" Seth asked. "I think it's because I kissed Orton, but I don't know why he would be mad at me for that. He's just my friend." I explained. "Maybe he likes you." Seth suggested and I looked at him like he was crazy. "Who, Dean? Naw he doesn't like me. I'm 110% sure of that."

A Month Later

RAW

The next month was filled with romantic moments between Randy and I on screen, but off screen I tried to avoid him. I still wasn't talking to Dean and he wasn't making an effort to talk to me either. I think he's still upset about the kiss, but he's gonna have to get over it, it's not even a big deal anymore. RAW was going to start in a hour and I was in the Divas' locker getting all dressed up due to Steph's orders. She didn't tell me what she had plan, all she did was hand me a dress and some heels and told me to put them on. I was wearing a fiery red, strapless dress with nude colored heels. I curled my hair into spirals and slipped big hoop earrings into my ear lobes. "What are you getting all dolled up for?" The Bella's asked in unison startling me. "I'm not sure. Steph just told me to dress up." I explained and they nodded adding a shrug. I walked out without make up, because my face breaks out from it and I've heard people say that I'm gorgeous though they don't know that I don't have make up on. I was list in thought when I spotted red hair when I passed a hallway. I turned and saw Dean and Eva making out to my dismay. I was on the curve of crying, but forced them not to spill. I thought about Randy and promised myself to focus on him, but I wanted to let Dean know he wasn't getting under my skin. "Hey guys!" I greeted with so much enthusiasm it scared them. "Hey Faith?" he greeted back more of a question rather than an actual greet. "Aw you guys are so cute together. Hey Eva I know that we don't really like each other, but when you guys get married can I be maid of honor? And when you have babies and I babysit sometime?" Dean's jaw dropped to the floor while Eva smiled from ear to ear. "Of course you can. No hard feelings?" she said putting her hand out for me to shake. "No hard feelings." I repeated shaking her hand. "Dean you are one lucky man." I stated before walking away.

Dean's POV

I was actually excited when Faith saw us kissing, but she didn't give me the reaction I wanted. Once she started talking about marriage and kids with Eva I went dizzy. I don't want my kids to be ugly. I don't even know why I was kissing her. Oh, because I wanted to make Faith jealous, but still. Once Faith walked away Eva leaned in to continue the make out, but pushed her away and ran after Faith. "Faith wait!" I called out which made her stop and turn around to my surprise. "Eva and I aren't really I thing. I...." Faith cut me off by shaking her head in disbelief. "Dean I know you like her. Come on I see the way you loom at her when she passes. You guys were meant for each other, just like Randy and I were meant for each other." She explained and I just shook my head. "Dean and Eva kissing in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.." That's when Eva came out of nowhere and started singing the song with Faith. I covered my ears trying to block out the sound to no avail. That's when Steph came up from behind Faith and tapped her on the shoulder. "Yes?" Faith asked trying to hold in laughter. "It's time for us to go out." Steph answered and Faith nodded walking with her to find Triple H. "Faith you can't leave me alone with her." I whined pointing at Eva. "Come on lover boy." Eva said grabbing me by the collar and leading me away. "HELP!!!!" I screamed, but no one came to my rescue.

Faith's POV

When we found Triple H we walked to the gorilla and waited for our cue. "Are you guys gonna tell me what this is all about?" I asked and they shook their heads with smiles. "Randy came up with this idea. And whatever he ask you, you better say yes. Got it?" Triple said and I nodded. "Got it." I repeated as he nodded in approval. Wait what was Randy gonna ask me. What's going on. I should've thought about this before I nodded. I'm so stupid, but I guess it can't be that bad. "Do you think Eva and Dean would make a great married couple?" I asked trying to start up conversation. "Negative." they answered in unison without hesitation. "Well okay then." I replied before one of the directors signaled us to go out.

Triple H's theme hit and the authority walked out holding hands while I trailed behind. When we made it to the ring I was standing in the middle as Triple asked for a mic and handed it to Steph. "Welcome to Monday Night RAW." she started to say as the crowd booed. That's when Triple H took the mic from her. "We are not here to talk about business in the WWE. Tonight right now in this very ring history will be made. Our WWE World Heavyweight Champion and face of the company wants to do something very special tonight. So Randy will you please come out?"

I hear voices in my head. They council me, they understand, they talk to me.

Randy came out in a tuxedo which made me frown. He didn't have his belts on his shoulders, but he did have a mic in his hand. That's when Triple H handed me the mic he had, grabbed Steph by her hand, and they moved out of the way. When Randy got in the ring he looked at me for a few moments breathless about my appearance which made me blush. He finally put the mic to his lips. "Faith, ever since you came here I've had a huge crush on you. Every time I see you, you leave me breathless. Just the smallest things about you make me fall head over heels. They way you walk, the way you flip you hair, your smile that lights up a room, your style in clothes and music. I love your confidence and the fact that you don't care how and what people think about you. And because of that I think we should take things to the next level." I was all smiles until he said that last sentence. He wasn't serious, was he? Then he reached into the inside pocket of his tuxedo jacket and pulled out a small box with red ribbon tied to match my dress. The crowd went crazy and I was screaming in fear on the inside. I didn't wanna do this, but Triple H already ordered me to. He got down in one knee and put the mic to his lips again. "Faith Rosa Mendes Brandi Kelly Keri Irene Layanna Sana Marie Gomez, will you make me the happiest man in the world and accept my hand in marriage?" he asked. I was surprised he used my full name let alone even remember it. I don't even remember it half the time. He opened the tiny box and revealed a HUGE Diamond ring that made my chin touch the floor which made him smile widely. I looked back at the authority and they gave me encouraging nods. The whole time the crowd was chanting no. I looked back at Randy and heaved a sigh before putting the microphone to my lips. "Yes." Was all I could manage to say. He took the ring out and slipped it on my finger before standing up and giving me a huge hug. We pulled away and kissed making Steph and Triple H clap for us. "The wedding will be next week on RAW." Stephanie announced once we pulled away. We all exited the ring, the authority was first holding hands and Randy and I trailed behind holding hands as well. I was ready to be buried in questions by my friends. When we made it backstage, Randy departed with the authority to their office, while I departed to the Divas' locker room.