The Cat's Purr (Drarry) (Half...

By ryouta_raven

Neko!Draco. Drarry. Draco's just found out- by looking in the mirror- that he's part cat. His grandfather was... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine

9.3K 293 281
By ryouta_raven

*unedited*
^Harry's POV^

Laughing and waving away Hermione and Ron as they asked what he had been talking to the boy about, he headed up the stairs, easy smile disappearing immediately.

This was not good. The long walk back to the dormitory had given him ample time to think, and each conclusion that he came to was worse than the one before.

Walking quickly over to his suitcase, he knelt down and pulled it open, tossing his clothes aside as he reached for the folded up paper.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." he said in a rush, dropping his wand to the side after.

Watching the names appear, he searched frantically for Draco's name...

Only to come up blank.

A quick search for Andrei's name proved the same.

Grabbing his wand, he threw himself off of his knees and tore open the door, heading for the fireplace.

"Hermione," he said, catching his breath next to the armchair that she was reclined in.

"The only room to not show up on the Map..."

"Is the Room of Requirement, Harry, why is this important?" she asked quietly.

The sick feeling bubbling in his stomach grew until it was roaring in his ears, and he only gave Hermione enough time to answer before he whirled around and threw himself out the common room, portrait slamming behind him, followed by a righteous "Young man!" from the knight guarding the door.

Running full speed to the hallway where the Room was, he cursed himself with every step. He knew that Andrei would try something, he had been too accepting of their relationship not to. He just hadn't known it would be this soon. He knew that there was only one place they would be.

Screeching to a stop in front of the empty stretch of wall that he knew held the two he was looking for, he paced back and forth three times

'I need to see Draco, let me see Draco, I HAVE TO SEE DRACO!!!' he thought frantically, sighing in pained relief as the familiar doors appeared.

Pulling them open quietly (he didn't want to alert Andrei to his presence, he stopped cold when he saw what was in front of him.

It was so much worse than he could have ever imagined.

Draco was on the floor, robes hiked up and trousers down, Andrei's wet fingers circling a place that only Harry was supposed to touch. He was murmuring something about being pliant and...

He saw red.

Storming into the room, he watched his fist slam into Andrei's face, grinning in sick satisfaction at the cracking sound his jaw made.

Hearing Andrei crash into the wall across the room, he finally looked down at Draco, breathing heavily.

"H-Harry?" Draco asked, looking up at him in fear, cheeks red with exertion.

"Draco," he said, a small smile managing to make it's way through the rage still clogging his mind.

"H-How- you're here?" Draco asked, struggling against the binds, seemingly embarrassed about being like this in front of him.

Kneeling down, Harry slashed the rope holding Draco's hands, the utter disgust that he felt for Andrew muting him.

He knew. He knew that something like this was within Andrei's power, that he was morally absent enough to do it, but Merlin, how he had hoped he had been wrong.

Well, he wasn't, and this was a definite way of proving it. Merlin. Merlin Merlin Merlin. What had he been thinking? He hurriedly helped Draco to his feet, pulling up his trousers and pulling down  his robes, and leaned him against the wall, turning towards Andrei.

"You..." 

The utter rage choked him. 

"You utter bastard. You filthy, awful-"

He cut off. He couldn't let it distract him from Draco. Merlin, Draco. He couldn't.

Casting Petrificus Totalus and a Silencing Spell for good measure, he then sent a Patronus to the Headmaster, not caring if he would get in trouble for it. Draco was more important than it. Draco was more important than anything.

Not sparing any time to think about when he had developed such strong feelings for him, he turned back to Draco, who had begun to make soft whimpering noises, interspersed with heavy pants.

"Draco, it's okay, it's over, shhhh, shhhh," Harry whispered, pulling him into his arms.

Merlin how he wished he weren't still 'The Golden Boy' in the eyes of the public. The things he wanted to do to Andrei... They would not be considered 'acceptable' for the Savior to do in any way.

Draco practically melted into his arms, shivering and whimpering and whispering 'I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...'

"Draco, shhhhhh, it wasn't your fault, shhhhh..."

The door burst open, and in stormed Headmistress McGonagall, along with many of the other professors.

She stopped in the doorway while the rest of the teachers flooded in, eyes taking in the situation.

"Mr. Potter, if I was to assume what happened here, would I be correct?"

Harry was still seething, but he managed to push it far down enough to nod, gritting his teeth.

"Chances are you would be, Headmistress."

She nodded once, and stepped forwards, making her way through the teachers and debris of the room to stand in front of Andrei, while Professor Sprout hurried to Harry's side, attempting to assess the damage done to Draco.

"Mr. Andrei Bishop, am I to understand that you attempted to... rape Mr. Malfoy?"

She gazed at him for a few silent seconds, then sighed exasperatedly and undid the spells.

"I repeat, Mr. Andrei Bishop, did you attempt to rape Mr. Malfoy?"

Andrei glared at her stubbornly for a few seconds, then smirked. "If I did, what's it to you, old hag?"

Harry could hear gasps from the surrounding teachers. That along with the metaphorical smoke now pouring from McGonagall's ears, Andrei wasn't getting free anytime soon.

"Mr. Andrei Bishop, you are under arrest for the assault and attempted rape of a student. If you try to escape this, the consequences will be dire. Do you understand?"

Andrei nodded, smirk shrinking slightly.

"I am in complete and utter shock that one of our students would attempt to do something this terrible. You should be ashamed, Mr. Bishop. No, rather than that, you should be absolutely disgusted with yourself. You will not be setting foot out of wherever they decide to put you for a very long time."

McGonagall was practically spitting fire by the end of this tirade, but Harry paid her no mind, more concerned with the man wrapped in his arms.

"He- He needs-" Harry was at an utter loss for words, for once.

"He needs to leave." Professor Sprout said gently. "I can imagine staying at the scene of the crime is not helping with his mental and psychological state right now."

Harry nodded and, with one hand wrapped around his shoulders and the other around his legs, pulled him into a bridal carry.

Draco, eyes vacant, immediately turned and buried his face in Harry's neck.

"Where do I take him?" Harry asked the professor.

Professor Sprout looked around, then leaned in.

"As I do not think either of your dorms would be a good idea, I would recommend- do you know that painting of the knight holding the snake on the fourth floor?"

Harry nodded.

"The password is Hufflepuff. It being the quarters of a former professor a while back, I think it would be the best place for him to be. Don't worry, they've been kept in pristine shape."

Making a note in the back of his mind to ask about the password, he rushed through the still-open door (he wasn't sure how that worked) and headed for the fourth floor.

Once he got there, he stared at the knight, who looked like he was comfortably sleeping.

"Hufflepuff." he said, waking the knight up even as the painting opened to reveal the old sleeping quarters.

Hurrying inside, he went into the nearest room he could find- which, thankfully, turned out to be the bathroom.

Laying Draco down against the toilet, Harry turned on the water in the bathtub, making sure it was just right. Thank Merlin someone in this place believed in taking baths just as much as showers.

Once it reached what Harry assumed to be the ideal temperature, he sat Draco up straighter, carefully pulling off his robes and setting fire to them, doing the same with his trousers and any other item of clothing Draco was wearing. He was sure he was doing them both a favor.

Once Draco was undressed, he did the same to himself, minus setting his clothes on fire, picked Draco up again, and stepped carefully into the bathtub, sitting himself down and drawing Draco into his arms.

Leaning back against the wall of the bathtub, he conjured some soap.

"Draco? I'm going to have to clean you." He said gently.

Draco simply nodded, so Harry got his hands all lathered up with the soap- that smelled like vanilla, Draco's favorite- and started the task of cleaning off every possible imaginary fingerprint of Andre's that he could. 

He slowed down when he got to the sensitive parts, as Draco literally wasn't clean there, the cum from his ejaculation still staining his skin.

Not to even mention where Andrei had been touching him so... so callously. That place was cleaned very well.

He didn't penetrate to clean, because he knew that Andrei hadn't been able to touch him there- he had interrupted before that could happen, no one could even begin to know how happy we was of that fact-, nor was Draco ready for that.

Once he had finished soaping him up and rinsing him off, he conjured shampoo, and began to run it through the soft strands of Draco's hair, humming softly as Draco seemed to melt even more into him.

As he was running the shampoo through the ends of the hair that lay over Draco's eyes, he felt wetness that he instinctively knew wasn't just from the shower.

Turning Draco to face him, he sighed sadly when he saw that Draco was crying.

"Draco?" he tried tentatively.

"I'm disgusting." 

Harry furrowed his brow.

"What?"

I said I'm disgusting, Harry, how can you stand to look at me???" Draco said louder, shaking his shoulders as if to try and shake Harry off of him.

Harry simply held on tight and looked at him in utter confusion.

"Draco, how are you disgusting?" he asked, careful to keep his voice gentle.

"I- I- That animal touched me, and I- I-"

Harry simply waited for him to continue.

"I came!" Draco whispered, sounding horrified with himself, tears coming faster.

Harry tried to shush him, but it didn't work, Draco's breaths coming faster and faster.

"Draco. Draco. DRACO!"

Finally, Draco seemed to calm down, looking up at him, eyes wide, red and puffy.

"Tell me what happened." Harry soothed. "Just what happened."

Draco nodded slowly, though Harry could tell that the thought of reliving that memory terrified him. 

"I- I... got drugged a-"

Harry held up a hand to stop him, and pulled him gently into his arms, careful not to hug too tightly.

"Exactly, Draco. You were drugged. Looking at Andrei's perversions, I'm guessing... something to make you react to him the way you do to me?"

Draco nodded against Harry's shoulder, the tears slowly beginning to falter.

"Whenever you think that it's your fault, just remind yourself." Harry whispered, running his hand through Draco's shampooed hair. "I will always love you-" Oops. He hadn't mean to say that. It was true, though, so he might as well continue. "no matter what Andrei did, no matter what he thinks of you, no matter what you think of yourself. And maybe, one day, you can reciprocate. But whether you do or not, just know that that's true."

Tears welled up in Draco's eyes again, though Harry couldn't tell from what emotions this time.

"You- You don't think I'm disgusting? That I'm filthy because he touched me? Filthy, unclean, impure, contaminated, polluted, tainted, corrupt, defiled, vile, soiled, besmirched, stained-"

"Draco!" Harry said forcefully, then calmed his voice. "Shhh, stop, Draco." He continued running his hand through the soft strands of hair. "Look, I realize that this isn't going to be over in a day. But I am always here for you, no matter what."

Draco nodded. "Ca- Can we just go to sleep?"

Harry nodded. "Of course."

Then, he looked again at Draco's shampoo-filled hair.

"First, we need to take care of this." Harry said, messing up Draco's hair in an attempt to get the shampoo out.

Draco simply smiled slightly and relaxed into Harry, letting him do what he pleased.

Later that night, after laying Draco carefully down on the bed, climbing on next to him and wrapping his arms carefully around him, Harry sighed

"Come back to me soon, Draco." he whispered, kissing the top of his head.

Draco simply buried his nose into Harry's neck, snuffling silently, caught in sleep's embrace.

A/N

SO.

The story is not over. I just want to clarify that. There will be more. Probably much more.
After all, Andrei has to get what's coming to him, doesn't he? ;)
I love you all who still follow this story even though I am the most unreliable updater ever.

Seriously, I still have a Secret Santa to finish that's more than a month late (although that's mainly because the person was insanely unclear about what they wanted, and then because of the Secret Santa still being a thing, I haven't been able to finish a Christmas gift that I promised my friend ;_;
IT'S COMING T!

Then, after all that Christmas stuff, I have 2 fic things, one for Vampire Knight and another for a game that I play, because I apparently do not know when enough is enough.
Also, I know that many of you have been waiting for an update on Sex Before Love, but I am conflicted.

See, I had so much more planned, and then I had to rush it in one chapter, so now there's literally one chapter before where I planned to end it.

What do you all think? Should I just end it on the next chapter, or should I end it... and then write timestamps of what I intended to write?
It's up to you, dear readers. The fate of the book rests in your hands. (Seriously this has been bothering me for so long and I haven't updated in almost a year, please help ;_;)

Dedicated to TheLeaderOfReaders for guessing part of what Andrei was going to do to Draco. :3

Thank you again so much for sticking with me through my ridiculous update schedule (on both stories for some), and I will see you all in the next installment. (Or, depending on the results of the Sex Before Love 'poll,' in the next 'final' installment of that :3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

448K 19K 15
Harry starts receiving letters from a secret admirer. (Unedited, spelling mistakes may occur)
810K 32.7K 27
(Drarry) Draco wakes up on his 18th birthday with a big secret he will have to hide from everyone, but it becomes very hard to do so when faced with...
61K 1.9K 18
In addition to being the fourth unwanted Champion in the Triwizard Tournament, Harry discovers something that makes his fourth year so much more thri...
71.9K 1.7K 25
Draco's a Veela and Harry's a vampire and NO HARRY DOES NOT SHIMMER LIKE A GOD. Harry Potter did not know he was a Vampire until his 18th birthday, t...