Chapter Nine

*unedited*
^Harry's POV^

Laughing and waving away Hermione and Ron as they asked what he had been talking to the boy about, he headed up the stairs, easy smile disappearing immediately.

This was not good. The long walk back to the dormitory had given him ample time to think, and each conclusion that he came to was worse than the one before.

Walking quickly over to his suitcase, he knelt down and pulled it open, tossing his clothes aside as he reached for the folded up paper.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good." he said in a rush, dropping his wand to the side after.

Watching the names appear, he searched frantically for Draco's name...

Only to come up blank.

A quick search for Andrei's name proved the same.

Grabbing his wand, he threw himself off of his knees and tore open the door, heading for the fireplace.

"Hermione," he said, catching his breath next to the armchair that she was reclined in.

"The only room to not show up on the Map..."

"Is the Room of Requirement, Harry, why is this important?" she asked quietly.

The sick feeling bubbling in his stomach grew until it was roaring in his ears, and he only gave Hermione enough time to answer before he whirled around and threw himself out the common room, portrait slamming behind him, followed by a righteous "Young man!" from the knight guarding the door.

Running full speed to the hallway where the Room was, he cursed himself with every step. He knew that Andrei would try something, he had been too accepting of their relationship not to. He just hadn't known it would be this soon. He knew that there was only one place they would be.

Screeching to a stop in front of the empty stretch of wall that he knew held the two he was looking for, he paced back and forth three times

'I need to see Draco, let me see Draco, I HAVE TO SEE DRACO!!!' he thought frantically, sighing in pained relief as the familiar doors appeared.

Pulling them open quietly (he didn't want to alert Andrei to his presence, he stopped cold when he saw what was in front of him.

It was so much worse than he could have ever imagined.

Draco was on the floor, robes hiked up and trousers down, Andrei's wet fingers circling a place that only Harry was supposed to touch. He was murmuring something about being pliant and...

He saw red.

Storming into the room, he watched his fist slam into Andrei's face, grinning in sick satisfaction at the cracking sound his jaw made.

Hearing Andrei crash into the wall across the room, he finally looked down at Draco, breathing heavily.

"H-Harry?" Draco asked, looking up at him in fear, cheeks red with exertion.

"Draco," he said, a small smile managing to make it's way through the rage still clogging his mind.

"H-How- you're here?" Draco asked, struggling against the binds, seemingly embarrassed about being like this in front of him.

Kneeling down, Harry slashed the rope holding Draco's hands, the utter disgust that he felt for Andrew muting him.

He knew. He knew that something like this was within Andrei's power, that he was morally absent enough to do it, but Merlin, how he had hoped he had been wrong.