Chapter Eight

*WARNING: Graphic content*

^Andrei's POV^

It was ready. It was finally ready.

Perfect timing, too. He had had time to figure out just how this was going to work.

Before he had Obliviated Marco- he wasn't sure if he had the name right, but what did it matter, he was gone- the gullible boy had told him that it would also work like chloroform. He had had to ask around to find out what that was, but it was worth it. All he had to do was get the potion into his system, and it would work it's magic.

Grinning, he left the room, carrying the flask.

--- ---

^Draco's POV^

"I just don't understand!" Draco said, mock-sighing.

Blaise groaned. "Draco, he asked you to lunch in Hogsmeade, it's not like he's asking you to have sex."

Draco turned to Blaise and smirked, watching in amusement as Blaise's eyes widened slowly.

"Wait, have you-? Oh Merlin, Draco, that's foul!" Blaise's nose wrinkled as he grimaced. "That was never something I needed to know."

Draco chuckled. "Which is why it's so fun telling you."

After Blaise recovered from that bombshell, he turned to Draco again.

"Is he well-"

"Um, sir?" A timid voice asked, interrupting whatever vulgar question Blaise had been gearing himself to ask.

Looking down, Draco saw a young boy, looking no older than a second year.

"What?" He asked irritably, raising an eyebrow.

"Um, I need to ask you something."

Draco waited for a few seconds, then, after seeing that the boy wasn't going to divulge anything further, he prompted "Well?"

"It- It needs to be in private."

Looking back at Blaise in exasperation, he nodded when Blaise shrugged, and turned back to the kid.

"Okay then, let's go."

--- ---

The farther Draco walked down the empty hallway that the kid had showed him, the more suspicious he became.

He was about to turn to the kid and ask what was going on, when he heard a squeak from him, and then the kid whispered "I'm sorry."

Before Draco could ask him what he was talking about, the kid took off down the hallway, heading the way they'd just come from.

Draco whipped around to stare ahead of him, but he saw nothing.

"Hello, Draco." He heard a voice purr from behind him, and before he could turn back around, he felt a hand clamp what felt like a damp handkerchief over his mouth.

"Don't blame Jackson, he was just doing what I told him to." He heard the voice whisper into his furry ear, before a tongue licked up the ridge, matting the fur and making him shudder in disgust.

"And... rei..." He huffed, clawing weakly at the hand still covering his mouth.

A low chuckle was the last thing he heard before he sank into darkness.

--- ---

^Harry's POV^

Smiling to himself, Harry practically skipped down the hallway. Life was good. They had come out a little while ago, and other than some bigoted wankers who thought they knew better, nothing too bad had happened.