TomBoy Love <3 (Ray Ray Love...

By MindlessMsPerez

Wassup It's Your Boy Ray Ray!! and i'm from Mindless Behavior But i guess some of ya'll lovely ladies already... More

Tom Boy Love................................. <3
Me And I Don't Know Her Name :P?
What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........
Vans And Numberz..................
Texting And Emotional Distress!!...........
Keisha Knows........................................
Tamara And Her Talents..............
Keisha's Phone Call...........................
Will My Auntie Let Me Go On Tour.............?
Wardrobes and Grinning :D
The Date xox.
Kissing Beach!! <3 :D
#1 Girl Tour...............................Day 1 !!
Still Day 1 #1 Girl Tour........... Full of Drama And Espanol!
Day 2 #1 Girl Tour..............Ustream,Heart Warming Speeches Cussing And Tears
I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Is He Up To? And HE KNOWS!! :P
Keeping Secrets....................
Reveiling Secerts................. :L Getting Emotional.......................
Near The End Of Day 3 #1 Girl Tour....... The 3rd Show In Phillie.....
Who Was At The Door.............................?
Headaches and Maybe Fear ????
Kamal And Ray Ray's Lil Talk.......................
Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P
Getting Let Down Leads To Arguments!!
You Think You Know Someone ?
What Don't I Know?
What's Ray's Mom Like? And Bets!!
Fired Up and Trouble.............................
Truth and Disbelief..................................
Making Things Worse !!
How Is Tamara Doin ????????????
Finding Love And Happyness xox
At Ray's Mom's House...........................
The Unexpected :P :O.........................
After Effect.................. :P
Heating Up........................... :D
Kissing And Breathing..............
Caught Or Not?
Who Said What Bout Who ?
Who At Da Door?
Juss The Two Of Us! xox
Arkward Moments xox
Unexpected Arrival.................

R U In 4 The Tour?

3K 46 2
By MindlessMsPerez

Tamara: “umm yeah sure..” *walking into the bus with Keisha and ray ray and walter following………………..*

Keisha: *in the bus turning around seeing ray ray and walter* “what ya‘ll doing here I only wanted to see Tamara..”

Walter: “well it‘s my business too..” *sitting down*

Ray Ray: “I’m her stalker…” *smiling..*

Tamara: *looking at him* “I…yh he is… he needs help”

Keisha: “ummm ok den” *looking at ray ray as they all sit down..*

Tamara: “so Keisha watcha u wanna say?” *sitting on the couch putting her legs on ray ray‘s lap..*

Keisha: “ha ok well besides skool what r u doin for the next 2-4 months or so?”

Tamara: “umm nothing y?” *looking at ray ray who is playing with her shoes….*

Keisha: *looking at ray ray too* “ummhmm ook!! :P well Tamara can u sing in public?”

Tamara: “well I umm WOULD YOU LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE RAY RAY!” *he leaves her shoes* “oh right sorry Keisha! Um yeah I can but not a lot..”

Keisha: “ok good great….”

*all of a sudden ray ray took Tamara‘s left shoe off and ran with it*

Tamara: “RAY RAY! GIMMIE BACK ME SHOE BOY!!!” *running after him*

Ray Ray: “NO MY SHOE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *running into the bunks and back out without the shoe*

Tamara: “BOY WEAR MY SHOE???????????” *grabbing him by the arm*

Ray Ray: “me no have it!!” *smiling deviously*

Tamara: “ray ray! Gimmie my shoe!!” *Keisha and walter are just watching..*

Ray Ray: “NO!” *escaping her grip…*

Tamara: “fine!” *goes back to the couch and sits down..* “so Keisha as you were saying..”

Ray Ray: *slowly sat back down next Tamara, looking at her* “me sorry…Tamara…………Tamara……” *poking her right shoulder*

Tamara: “so anyway what were u on about Keisha?” *ignoring ray ray who is poking her*

Keisha: “oh right well um…” *looking at ray ray*

Ray Ray: “I‘m sorry … imma get your shoe..” *goes to get the shoe*

Walter: “right? :P so Tamara ray ray..”

Tamara: “naw it‘s kl I‘m just not gonna talk to him...he‘ll get it I‘m only playin”

*then ray ray comes back with my shoe, and puts it back on her foot and sits next to her again…* “I‘m sorry Tamara!! Look I put your shoe back…”

Tamara: *sitting there not saying a word…and Keisha and walter are watching* 

Ray Ray: “Tamara!! *holding her arms shaking her* please talk to me Tamara!! *looking at Keisha and walter..* she won‘t talk to me Keisha help..”

Keisha: *laughing* “I‘m staying out of it”

Ray Ray: “ummmmmm Tamara!! *still shaking her* oh I have an idea..” *lets go of her and jumps over the couch and into the bunks grabs something and comes running back out, sitting on the couch again…*

Ray Ray: “Tamara look!! Hersheys! *holding a huge bar of hersheys in front of him*”

Tamara: “GIMMIE!!!!!! ” *trying to get it..*

Ray Ray: “I thought u weren‘t talking to me?”

Tamara: “RAY RAY GIMMIE THE HERSHEYS..” *fighting for it.. As ray ray jumps off the couch running off then Tamara follows and chases him….*

Tamara: “RAY RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” *jumps on his back..*

Ray Ray: “NO! MY HERSHEYS!!” *trying to get her off his back, walter and Keisha are sniggering and watching..*

*then Tamara falls off his back and she is holding half the*

  Hershey’s bar, by the wall and ray ray is standing by the side of the couch that they were sitting on… they are fighting over it when all of a sudden Tamara grabs the hersheys and ray ray flips over and lands on his back on the sofa………………….*

Tamara: “ha ha mine now!” *about to walk off when ray ray grabs the hersheys, and she ends up falling on top of him with both of them still holding it…*

Tamara: “no!” *quickly jumps up, trying to get off the couch when ray ray sorta pulls her down so she falls on the floor and he falls on top of her……. Grabbing the hershey‘s and running……Tamara gets up and chases after him when ray ray quickly runs in the bathroom and locks it…*

Tamara: *grunts, lightly kicks the door* “RAY RAY!!” *then she walked over to the couch with Keisha and walter looking at her..*

Keisha: “you too done now?” *kinda laughing*

Tamara: “I guess but I still want hersheys! U CAN‘T HIDE IN THER 4EVER RAY RAY!!”

Walter: “what are you too like?! Your like……like……”

Keisha: “it‘s like having two ray ray‘s around! But a female version!”

Walter: “ha yeah that‘s it !! Do u always fight like that?”

Tamara: “no! it‘s only when he takes my stuff or has something I want!”

Keisha: “which is…..pretty much all the time!!” *Tamara nods as Keisha smiles..*

Tamara: “so Keisha! What were u saying before…. About my singing!”

Keisha: “oh yes right well as u may no Mindless Behavior‘s #1 Girl tour is coming up and we have everything ready but we are missing one act to come with us and….”

Tamara: “right I get that but where do I fill in?” *confused*

Walter: “well Tamara u have an AMAZING! Voice and well we wanted to know if you would join us on tour and be one of our performers!” *smiling*

Tamara: *shocked got  her mouth open and her eyes bulging out her head :P* “wa…….wait! Wait u guys want me! ME? To come on tour with MB! And perform! In front of people!?”

Keisha: “yes! Yes we do! Tamara u are amazingly talented and u are exactly what we have been missing! On this tour and … we can‘t do this without you !” *smiling*

Tamara: “I……..I…… I dunno what to say! :P”

Walter: “say you‘ll come?!” *smiling*

Tamara: “hell yeah!! I would LOVE to come on tour with u guys!! It will be Soooooooooo much fun!! I can try out my new dance moves…”

*just then ray ray comes running out the toilet, holding half the hersheys bar left ………………*

Ray Ray: “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! TAMARA IS COMING ON TOUR WITH US..” *standing behind the couch*

Tamara: *looks at him, then back at Keisha* “as long I‘m away from him ;)”

Ray Ray: “here u go Tamz” *smiling giving me half of  what is left of the hersheys…*

Tamara: “did u eat the rest in the bathroom?” *raising her right eyebrow*

Ray Ray: “ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yh! Why?”

Tamara: “umhm!! Naww it‘s kl ray I don‘t do germs!!” *looks at him as he sits on the couch next to her*

Ray Ray: “ummmmm!! One sec!!” *then gets up again running to the bunks and back again………*

Tamara: “do u ever keep still boy?” *smiling at him*

Ray Ray: “nope! Here u go!!” *giving her 2 large bars of hershey's cookies and cream*

Tamara: “YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! HERSHEY‘S!!!” *hugging ray ray.. Then opening the one bar and starts eating hersheys :D*

Ray Ray: *grinning* “hey Keisha walter? Ya‘ll seen Tamara dance yet?”

Keisha/Walter: “SHE CAN DANCE TOO?” **looking at each other… then back at ray ray!*

Ray Ray: “yh!! She can dance alright!! Tamara wanna show them a few moves?”

Tamara: “yh sure kl!” *finishing the hersheys bar and standing up…* 

Ray Ray: “I know show them outside there is more room!” *smiling as him and Tamara run outside and Keisha and walter walk out following them!!*

*when they were outside………………………….*

Tamara: “so watcha guys wanna see?” *smiling..*

Ray Ray: “Do your dougie!”

Tamara: “kk” *goes her dougie as the boys gather around and watch too*

Ray Ray: “cat daddy!” *grinning*

Tamara: *stops dougie and does the mindless behavior cat daddy!*

Ray Ray: “jerk!” *standing, watching, secretly checkin her out..*

Tamara: *does her Jerk!!* “spongebob Jerk!” *does the Spongebob Jerk*

Ray Ray: “oh oh I know!!” *plays: Soulja Boy Tell'em - Crank That (Soulja Boy) *

Tamara: “MY TUNE!!” *starts doing the Soulja Boy dance!!*

Ray Ray: *the song finished* “oh oh do this one” *plays: 

K.I.G Head Shouldes Knees Toes…*

Tamara: “MY SONG!!!” *doing the dance, following all the steps…*

Ray Ray: *watching her dance as everyone is….* *loves the moves she does :P*

Tamara: “oh oh ray ray put this song on…” *gives him a song and he plays it she starts dancing…. The song was: Gracious K - Migraine Skank *

*then what happened is Tamara showed them other dances like the MB ones Future, Hello, Valentine Girl, Girlz Talkin Bout Mrs. Right ect. And other dances she had made up and it was getting late when Keisha and ray ray took Tamara home…. And to ask her auntie about the tour……………………….*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
35.4K 317 45
We believe in pink. We believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. We believe in kissing, kissing a lot. We believe in being strong when everyt...
43 2 4
It all started with a paper plane... _______________________________________________________ "You.... you shouldn't do that.. carter.. dont-" I stu...
754 120 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...