Dark & Wild | Park Jimin (Hia...

By JiminieChanyTae

Shin Ra Mo wanted just a normal life. When she captures Park Jimin's attention, she finds herself surrounded... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
"You're it" "I don't want to play anymore!"
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
10K views+Q&A
Send me questions
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Q&A
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
"Dark & Wild" One Year Anniversary!
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Q&A+ Summer Project Announcement

Chapter Twenty-Three *Jimin's POV**Mini chapter*

3.7K 137 49
By JiminieChanyTae

*****

The sound of a car stopping in the driveway made the group feel tense. I looked up to where I knew Seokjin was hiding and did the agreed signal, showing that he should prepare and take his position. 

The abandoned warehouse was an hour drive to one of the most violent areas of Seoul, where the corruption made the law turn a blind eye to criminals and gangs. Areas like this made it easier for us to do our jobs, without having to worry about people interfering. The gun secured under my belt dug into my skin but it brought me comfort, knowing that if something wrong happens tonight, I can easily defend myself and the other boys. 

Today's mission was supposed to be simple: Exchanging weapons for money. Nothing too difficult, it was a common type of a mission with minimum chances of risks. The problem was with the gang that we had to make the deal with: The leader of the gang was known for having a partnership with AoE, which meant that Bangtan could be caught in a trap right now and that the mission was much more dangerous. With the threat coming from those assholes of AoE, however, the situation was even more complicated. RaMo had to leave the city since all of us will be dealing with the exchange and that meant that she will be in a danger, especially since AoE knows that she is alone. Not being able to be there to protect her was only annoying me even more.

'Hyung, focus. They are here.' Jungkook whispered, nudging my arm.

 The sound of the door being opened echoed through the building and a group of men walked inside, masks covering their face. It was a common rule for gangsters to wear masks, to protect their identity from enemies and hidden cameras also. Out of habit, I tug at the corners of my mask, making sure that my face is covered and I rested my hand on my hip, ready to take the gun out.

Namjoon walked in front of us as the leader of the group and that made one of the men from the other group to stand in front of his men. My eyes scanned the man, the leader, sizing him up and I gave a quick nod: the man would not be a problem when it comes to close-combat. His body was not trained and the confidence that he carried himself with was only a bluff, a mind-game that I knew Namjoon would not fall for. In the world of guns and crime, body language could kill you. 

'Hello, Bangtan Boys. I plan to make today's meeting short. I am sure that we all have other business to attend.' The leader clicked his fingers and another man stepped in front, carrying a briefcase in his arms.

The sight made the rest of Bangtan scoff and to be honest, it almost made me giggle. The man continued, unfazed by our reactions, and placed the suitcase on a table, opening it quickly before going back to his position, next to his leader.

'Have you ever heard of bank accounts? We do not live in the 20th century anymore,' Hoseok commented, moving to the briefcase filled with money. 'No need to be so stereotypical.' He teased, lifting a few of the notes in the light, to check if they were fake or not.

'I just don't trust the system that much. It can be quite dangerous for guys like us, to put our trust into banks, government, etc. You know to well what they would do to us.' The leader replied, waving his hand as a warning. 

'Let's just end this now, Zico.' Namjoon ordered, turning around to walk towards the crate that we placed earlier close to the table. 'Here's all the weapons that you've asked for. All of them in perfect conditions, as expected.' Namjoon said, opening the crate and motioning with his hand for Zico to come and check the weapons.

Zico, the leader, moved closer and following him, three of his men. I tensed at the movement, eyeing the men as they walked past me.  From the corners of my eyes, I saw Jungkook place his hand on his side, also ready to pull out his gun in case of an attack. As soon as Zico stood in front of the crate, he reached for one of the guns and hold it in front of his face. He turned the object into his hands and even ran his fingers over the metal, analyzing each detail about it. 

'Great quality. How fast is this baby?' Zico asked, suddenly pointing his gun at Namjoon. I reached for my hidden gun and before I could even blink, the sound of a gun shot rang into my ears. The gun flew from my hand and I turned around to look at one of Zico's man pointing his gun at me. And so, hell erupted.

Jungkook killed the man pointing his gun at me before he could fire at me again and I ran to pick my gun from the ground, not even stopping before shooting the next target. The bullet hit him in the shoulder and my mind went blank, letting my hands take control over the guns. The sound of screams of pain and the smell of gun powder always made me go into 'killer mode'.  How else could one hurt people without feeling guilty?

A familiar voice shouting made me lose my concentration and turn my head around to find the owner of the voice. I watched in horror as Yoongi fell on the ground, hand grasping at his shirt. There was a dark stain growing and I knew that he got shot. My vision went red as the bastard pointed his gun again at Yoongi and without thinking, I ran and punched the guy in the face, making his gun drop on the floor. I aimed for his nose before he could realise what hit him and continued my attacks, anger consuming my thoughts. The pain in my knuckles became numb and my vision blurry as I lost control. How fucking dare he hurt one of my friends, my family?  I hit and hit, not wanting to stop, not caring about the man underneath me, only thoughts of revenge and the image of Yoongi covered in blood filling my head. 

I could not even feel the arms dragging me away or hear the voices around me as I glared the bloodied face of the man. I struggled against that, still raging and still wishing to destroy the person that hurt Yoongi. Namjoon's face appeared in front of me and I watched his lips move, but all I could hear was a ringing sound. I tried to manage my breathing, trying to calm down but it was difficult to focus on Namjoon's voice. After what felt like 10 minutes, I could hear broken words and I struggled to understand him.

'Jim-' '-s alright' 'can you hea-' 'Jimin, you okay now?' Namjoon asked, reaching his hand towards me.

'I think so. I can h... hear you now.' I answered, weakly grasping his hand and he pulled me up, helping me stay on my feet. My hand was covered in blood and it stained Namjoon's hand, but he didn't seem to care about that.

'Man, you really scared us. You went psycho mode.' Taehyung said, placing his arm around my waist and I leaned into the warm touch. Feeling that warmth, coming both from Namjoon's hand and Taehyung's arm, made my eyes tear up.

'Sorry, Tae. Is Yoongi alright?' I asked, looking around the building, but it was only us 3 inside... well, except the bodies on the floor.

'Jin is taking care of him. I don't know how bad his wound is, they took one of the cars back to the house so they can stitch him. He's in good hands, Jimin, so let's not worry until we see the actual damage. Let's go home.' Namjoon said, patting our backs to urge towards the exit.

Taehyung did not move his arm while we walked back to the car, his fingers digging into my side and I knew that he was stressed and worried. Even Namjoon, master of pretending to be alright, showed signs of tensions in the way his fingers grasped the wheel or glared at the road. I let my head fall against the seat, closing my eyes. The adrenaline was leaving my body and the pain in my knuckles became worse and I made a mental note to go to Seokjin to check that after he has time. It was supposed to be an easy missions, but it ended with one of the members injured. Thoughts of Yoongi laying motionless on a table and Seokjin covering his torso with a bloodied cloth hunted my head and I slowly lost consciousness, too mentally exhausted to make it to the house.

Author's note:

I don't even know where to start. I've been gone for 4 months now and it's been really difficult for me.  So many things happened to me during this time and I've never felt so stressed in my life. Work is stealing most of my time, then I have to stress over assignments, I had to move and found a new house, then packing and moving, then unpacking and settling in. My cousin came over, my brother's friends came over, my parents came over. I've been out of the house that I just came to sleep there basically for the past 4 months and just now I finally can breathe a bit. Christmas is coming though, which means that I will be dying at work but I have weekends off now so I'm trying to make a schedule for myself and try to update all my stories and keep up with my assignments. 

Thank you if you've waited for me and I hope you enjoyed this short (BAD
) chapter from Jimin's POV. I will see you soon (not in 4 months hopefully).

Your not-dead-author,

RJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.3K 2.7K 32
jin: do you guys mind if i add someone to the group jin: he's the new roommate i got for this year yoongi: yeah that's fine seokjin added namjoon to...
23.7K 814 28
"I told you if you cursed again I would have to punish you." ?Bully Au¿ Taehyung, Jungkooks bully, gets something off his chest after seven years. ~T...
6.1K 370 49
You promised yourself you would leave the past behind, so why did you still hesitate, keeping people at arms length? What do you find when an entirel...
9.5K 422 17
just a short story of psych major kook and photography major y/n, enjoy! ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* college au - jungkook x reader started: 20181201 ended: 20190309