one night stand

By captain_emma16

stana Katic is in an abusive relationship. what happens when her and Nathan have a one night stand? More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Stana
Stana
3rd person
Stana
Nathan

Nathan

381 9 1
By captain_emma16

When I arrive at work Stana's car is already there. Concerned, I walk over, she never arrives before me.
She's sat in the driver side face down on the steering wheel, her buckle is still done up; almost like she had an accident or fell asleep at the wheel.
I should ask if she's alright but after yesterday that is probably a bad idea. Instead I go to my trailer.

Watching carefully, I notice she speaks to Tam before driving away. I should call her. I should see if she's ok. I should ask Tam if she's alright. Of course she's not alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 50.7K 115
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
216K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
485K 20K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
131K 2.6K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...