Sweet Dreams

By ayakatomomi

..WHAT IF TWO PEOPLE ARE TO DREAM THE SAME DREAM? AND THE TIME CAME WHEN THEY HAD TO MEET?... Aileen, an ordi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.1
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.1
Chapter 10
Chapter 10.1
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Drummer Boy xoxo Ms. Photographer (Side Story #1)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Guitar Freak xoxo "Andie please!!!" (Side Story #2)

Chapter 12

363 5 9
By ayakatomomi

Chapter 12

SO SOON??

“Why are you here?” I said in the best flat tone I could muster. Ra Ra just looked at me for a moment and let out a mocking smile.

Hyung answered the question. “We met on a shop and she said she have something to talk about with Yonghwa.”

We were silent for a minute. I just stared at the window, hands in my pocket, seeing nothing. “Hyung, are the others on their way here?” I was referring to Yonghwa-hyung and Minhyuk.

Hyung looked at me for a second, aware that I’m ignoring the presence of someone else in the room. “It’s almost 4, so I think they’re on their way now.” I nodded in answer. I turn around and was about to enter my room, maybe lock myself in while she’s here, when hyung grab hold of my arm. “Shin-a.” He looked at me pleadingly, maybe asking me to be civil for a moment. I let out a sigh and turned to Ra Ra.

“So you’re finally back, eh?. Welcome? I suppose. Make yourself at home,” and then I went inside my room, locked the door.

I want to scream. I don’t know, but even though two years have already passed, I could still feel my chest tighten with the mere sight of her. I can’t help but feel angry, ruin my composure. I want to punch somebody.

I sat on the floor, with my head against the door, closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. Without thinking, I stood up, took my bass, plugged it in the amp, turned the volume up and played. I need to calm myself because I feel I could snap any moment now. A lot of people admire me for my calm and composed character. Untouchable, eh? I grimaced at the word. Yeah, I’ve become one.

I played and played, concentrated on the sound produced by the strings. Our rooms are all sound-proofed so there’s no need for me to worry if the people outside would be disturbed or not.

I stayed like that for an hour, played absentmindedly, wondered what they could be doing in the living room.

Knock. Knock.

“Shin-a,” someone called. Must be Yonghwa-hyung. I went to the door, unlocked it, opened, and found the hyungs looking at me. “Gwaenchana?”

I smiled at nodded my head. Hyung looked inside my room and saw my bass on the crumpled bed with the amp on its maximum volume. He sighed. He knows I do that when I’m upset and needs to cool myself down.

          “She left.” I relaxed at the mention of those words.

          “I’m hungry. Let’s have dinner,” Minhyuk said.

“Ara.” I answered. We all went to the kitchen and ate what Yonghwa-hyung prepared. Well, we ate in silence.

“Hyung,” I called and stared towards Jonghyun-hyung. “Mianhe.”

He smiled and nodded his head. “Gwaenchana. But then, I’m sorry for bringing her here suddenly. I haven’t thought of what would you feel.”

“It’s not your fault, hyung.”

We ate in silence again, I think the mood is getting lighter now. As usual, Minhyuk and Jonghyun-hyung fought for the last serving. And again, for the nth time, hyung won.

“Ahhh! Hyung, you’re such a cheater!” Minhyuk exclaimed with his mouth full.

“Yah! I’m older! Don’t treat your hyung like that!” Jonhyun-hyung said in a motherly tone which sent us all laughing.

“I’m younger than you, I should be eating more!” Minhyuk answered.

“All the food you eat goes to your height, so stop it! You’re already tall!” Jonghyun said with a smirk.

Haha. The hyungs are really funny when they’re fighting like this.

“Yah, stop it already,” I said. I have to go in between or this battle for the last piece of samgyupsal would probably go on for another hour. “Yonghwa-hyung, next time, I think you should cook for 10 people instead of four.”

Hyung laughed. “Still, that won’t be enough. Look at them. Aigoo.. A monster’s appetite. I wonder why you haven’t gotten fat with that enormous eating.”

Jonghyun-hyung and Minhyuk were still bickering over the eaten food when Yonghwa-hyung asked. “How’s Aileen?”

          Jonghyun-hyung and Minhyuk stopped immediately and looked at me, waiting for my answer. I tried to act nonchalantly, but then a smile escaped my lips.

          “She sent you a message??” Minhyuk said excitedly. “I want to read it!” He quickly stood up and let out a wide smile. “I’m going to you room!!!”

         I quickly grab his shirt,stopped him from leaving and yelled, “Yah! Sit down!” He nearly flipped backwards, fortunately he grabbed his chair and balanced himself.

          “Woah. I didn’t know you could do judo,” Jonghyun-hyung said with his mouth full.

          Meanwhile Minhyuk sulked in his chair and looked at me. “Aish, not with those again!” I said. “You’re not Jun Hee, and this is not Heartstrings, quit the puppy-eyes-staring.” I took a piece of the food and stuffed it in my mouth.

          “Mwo?” All of them are staring at me. Seriously. These guys are in their bugging mode. I sighed and raise my left hand, telling them to wait. I chewed the food and almost choked as I swallowed it.

          “Argh… Chamkkamanyo. Wa…ter..” Minhyuk offered his glass and I quickly drank it. Aish… their intense staring did that. “Araseo.. araseo..”

          “Well, she said she graduated today and that she’s spending her last few days of being 18.”

          “And?”

          I paused for a moment, tried to remember the content of Aileen’s message. “And she send her regards to all of us.”

          “And?”

          “I think that was it.”

          “That was it?” The three of them quickly stood up.

          “Yah. Eodi gagosippeoyo?” I asked. They quickly left and ran towards our rooms. “Yah! YAH!” I ran after them and found the hyungs around my computer.

          “Woah. It’s still on the screen.” Yonghwa-hyung said.

          “Shin-a’s fixated on that girl. I told you so.” Jonghyun-hyung said in a serious tone.

          “Minhyuk, hurry up.” Hyung said.

          “YAH!”

          “Ah. There it is…” Then they were silent. I waited and watched them read the email. The hyungs would smile by and by and tease me, but I just rolled my eyes in answer.

          “Ki o tsukete, Shin-san!” Minhyuk teased. “Aigoo... Why only him? How about me?” Yonghwa-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung laughed at Minhyuk’s sentiments.

          “Hyung, look at this. Shin-a’s reply! Ha ha ha!”

          “Chamkkanmanyo Minhyunk! YAH! Hold it!” I yelled. I tried to grab hold of the chair but then judo-blackbelter Jonghyun-hyung got into this stance and grab hold of my arm.

          “Jinjja??! Let us see!” Yonghwa-hyung exclaimed. “Jonhyun, don’t let him pass!” Aish! Jonghyun-hyung’s really strong, I can’t break free from his tight grip.

          Aigooo… they read it. Out loud! Jinjja. Aish.

“For now, I hope you’re doing good. Don’t you think you should see the doctor? Your condition worries us. Take care of yourself.” Minhyuk read.

“Is that it?” Jonghyun-hyung asked. He loosened his grip and put his arms on my shoulder instead.

“Lame.” Yonghwa-hyung commented. I snickered at what hyung said.

“So right hyung.” Minhyuk said as he stood up. I turned the computer into sleep mode, returned in the kitchen and tidied things up.

“Anyway, it seems like we’ll be having a two-month vacation.” Hyung said. I started washing the glasswares, listening half-heartedly to whatthe hyungs are saying.

“Shin-a, what would you be doing then?” Minhyuk asked. He was sprawling in the floor, tapping his fingers while looking at me.

“Hmm.. maybe I’ll enroll in the songwriting class in the academy. And I think I would continue with the modeling. I was thinking of enrolling in acting classes as well.” I answered. Yeah, I really want to play bad boy parts, I think those cool character would suit me.

“Well, that’s good. I think you’ll debut inacting in no time soon.” Yonghwa-hyung said. “I think you should talk to her.” He added. The room was silent and I could feel the atmosphere getting heavier.

“Her? You mean Aileen? Hmm… maybe I should.” I said in a nonchalant tone.

“Ani. I’m talking about Grace.” Of course I know. The hyungs call her Grace, I call her Ra Ra. I dunno, I was stucked with that name.

That heavy feeling again. “Ne.” I answered.

«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪«♫♥♪

PT: 8:32 PM

          One week daw na mamalagi sila papa at Akio dito sa bansa. Hai… naman oh, ba’t ang ikli ata ng oras. Nasa dining room kami ngayon, kasalukuyang kumakain ng hapunan, celebration na din ng graduation ko. Eh, celebration nga ba ito? Para namang namatayan kami. An tahimik kasi…

          “Oishi.” Sabi ni Akio. Napangiti ako. Si ate Laila naman, napatingin lang kay sa kanya.

          “Masarap daw po Ate Laila,” translate ko.

          “Ah.. heheh.. thank you Akio.” Ngiti lang naman si kapatid at sinalvage ang salad. Hahaha! Magkapatid nga kami. XD

          “Chiharu,” yes, si papa yun.

          “H-hai.” Nakatitig si papa sa akin, aish… ano na naman kaya ang revelation nya ngayon? Nangyari na kasi to dati, seryoso nya akong tinawag tapos eh nagtanong lang pala anong mas magandang kulay ng necktie, green o violet. Haha! Weird din si papa, dun ako nagmana. XD

          “What are your plans now?” seryoso nyang tanong. Plans? Ano nga ba? Ang habulin ang CNBlue hanngang sa dulo ng walang hanggan? Haha! Mianhe, lumabas ata fangirl mode ko.

          “Ah, well.. I… I got an offer to work in South Korea by October. But then, I still have my license exams on august so I guess I have to take that one first.” Sagot ng ulirang ako. Hai,.. ngayon at naisip ko to, antagal-tagal pa pala bago ko makikita si Jungshin. Ilang buwan pa ba? Anim? 6 months?? Waaa!!! Tatanda ako sa kahihintay!!!><

          “Hmmm.. I see. Well, your mama and I have been talking of returning to Japan. Napahinto ako sa pagsubo. Babalik? Sa Japan? Ahah! Mianhe, tinagalog ko lang sinabi ni papa. Ayan serious mode ulit.

          “When?” Tanong ko. Teka, lilipat na kami?

          “By the end of spring.” Nakatititg lang sila sakin, kahit si Akio, nakiki-usyoso sa reaksyon ko. End of spring? Three months ang spring; March, April at May. April na ngayon, so ibig sabihin~!

          “Next month?” Inaamin ko, nabigla ako sa balita. Teka, paano ako? Mag-isa lang ako dito?

          “Ma, how about me? I still have my license exams.” Baling ko kay mama, na ngayon naman eh nakangiti lang at kalamdong nakatingin sa natatarantang ako.

          “Well,” si papa ulit ang sumagot. “Of course you’re coming.”

          “EH??? But~”

          “No worries, Chiharu, you could have your license in Japan. You could study further if you want too and maybe use our family business to suit your needs.” Sa Japan kukuha ng license??? Seryoso???! *O*

          “But~”

          “Don’t you think it’s a good idea?” Tanong ni mama, saw akas nakisali na rin sa usapan.

          “Iie, I think its good. But.. why so soon?” Uwaaaa!!! Panu ang mga friendships ko? Si Pen???? :(

          “We were thinking of staying in Okinawa again. Your mom and I miss the place.” For the first time, nakita ko nag lambot at touching side ni papa.

          “Onee-chan, I want to be with Onee-chan.”AHHHHHH!!! Matitiis ko ba nag kapatid ko???

          Teka, may pumasok sa isip ko. Ha ha!

          HAHAHAH! Ambilis ko atang mag-analyse ngayon???

          JAPAN. Next month. Agad. License agad.

          Isa lang ibig sabihin nito,…

          Makakapunta na ako ng South Korea in no time!

          Jdesnfcfxdejsfjcsknvnk!!!!

          “OTOUSAN!” Bigla akong napatayo sa excitement. Uwaaaa! Bahala ng mamiss ko ang aking mga friends! Di ko ipagpapalit ang opportunity na to!!!! “HAI! Let’s go back to Japan!”

          This is it! Ah shet! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

          OPPA!!!! Hindi ko ini-expect na ang ‘SOON’ sa “SEE YOU SOOn” eh SO SOON na pala!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!!! ><

          JA MATA OPPA! JA MATA! I SWEAR!!!!! ♥♥♥

Continue Reading