Hidden Intent

By Gorillo1

Was only a normal middle school student when he started his own business an extermination business following... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 True Chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Kid vs Leech
Chapter 16 Kid vs Leech part 2
Chapter 17 Kid vs Leech 3
Chapter 18 Leech Unleashed
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Full out War
Chapter 22 The end of the battle
Chapter 22 part 2 "Very small chapter"
Sudden Intent Contest

Chapter 23 A new adventure begins

714 3 0
By Gorillo1

The limo sped into the dark hole created by Shadowman and exited on the other side infront of a huge Skyscrapper. As the limo stopped unison exited through the damage side of the vehicle one holding alexander and the other holding Kid. They turn back to the car and start to talk to madam.

"Madam what should we do with them?"

"Take them both inside and let them rest."

Unison both started to walk to the building as Shadowman reapeared Fist regains concsiussioness in the Limo his wound healed he gets up and sits next to the madam and begins to converse with her.

Madam spoke first "

"Well the mission didn't go as planned but we still got a lot of information on the enemy."

"No, we weren't suppose to bring him back unless he decided for himself that he would join the organization."

"Why not just ask him when he wakes up when you explain the seriousness of the situation he would have to join us?"

"I see your point but theres something you will never understand the love between a mother and son." Madam face begin to wrinkle up as a tear fell from her eyes.

As the two continued to converse a sound came from the entrance of the building.

"We will continue our talk later it seems your grandson has awaken."

"LET ME DOWN WHERE AM I?" A loud voice scream from the building entrance.

"Ssssshhh, other should not know about this but for now I want you to tend to the sick and injured."

"Yes, madam." Shadowman begin to talk to the crowd of agents still waiting to get into the building.

Uni carried Kid over his should before dropping him as he starts to struggle. Madam moved to were Unison kid became silents as he saw the madam.

"Your the lady from the school, Were am I?"

"You're at a special building were we can teach you stuff do not get upset."

"Are you going to teach me about my powers?"

"Yea, but not for now I think it would be best for you to rest."

A bat landed next to madam and begin to regain its form.

"Is master ok?" The kid said with a concern look on his face.

"Cody, Alexander will be alright just a little scratched." Madam said with a conferting smile

"Good." Cody said with a happy smile.

"But can you do me a favor?"

"Yes, madam I will do anything you ask."

"Can you show Kid to the childrens sleeping area?"

"Alright come with me." Cody grabbed Kid and began to puill him into the building.

Both of the kids went into the building revealing the giant inside.

"This is are base."

As the kids walked through the building they walked passed a room with a loud sound coming from it.

"What's in there?" Kid said stopping infront of a large wooden door

Cody stopped turning to the same door that Kid was taking about. "Thats were they keep her."

"Her who?"

"The girl with the out of control killer Intent stays locked in there, kids are forbbiden from going in there do to how dangerous she is."

"Would it be ok if I went in there?"

"No didn't you listen to what I just said its forbidden."

"Please just for a second then we will leave."

"No I will not go in."

"Well I'll go in on my own." Kid grabbed the knocker to the door as he begin to push the door open.

"A large glowing red aura jetted from the room but had no effect on Kid as it looked as if he had a force fill wrapped around him preventing the aura from touching him.

"No you must not open that door." Cody yelled but it was to late as a hand came from the door pulling kid in and then closing the door back.

Kid released a small scream in shock of getting grabbed before he knew he was in the room face to face with a girl with glowing red hair that stuck up as if hit by fire.

The girls eyes were filled with anger but as if renew begin to change becoming pure as Kid made eye contact with her.

"Hello." Kid said

"The girls glowing hair begin to fall to the sides of her hair.

"Hi" she said

"Are you the dangerous girl whose suppose to be in this room?"

"Yea, im sorry I just can't seem to control myself at time."

"It's ok you seem like a nice person to me."

"Well I feel completely differnet since you came in here."

"Yea its because of my power...." The girl inturrepted him before he could finish talking

"I like you my names Sara, whats yours?"

"Oh, my names ...."

The door to sara's room burst open as agent moved in quickly grabbing Kid and getting out

"Nooooo don't leave ME." Sara screamed as the door closed

"What are you doing Cody didn't we tell you to take him to the sleeping area but instead we find you standing here and him in there with that crazy girl."

The agent talking was older then most as she yelled at Cody and how the entire mission to save him was almost made nothing but a waste of time if he had died.

"I'm very sorry I will take him to the sleeping area."

"You better." The women saids with a harsh tone

"Lets go." Cody says to kid as they both walk down the hallway to that split in two.

"This way is for boys." Cody says walking down the left hallways.

The hallway spreads out into many different rooms.

"This is my room theres an extra bed since my friend wont be sleeping in it anymore." Codys face slightly dropped unoticed by Kid.

Cody and Kid enter the room. A heavy bag hangs on the side of one of the bags and the other is cluttered with clothes.

"Thats your bed over there, hahaha Chris did always keep his side of the room a mess."

"Yea." Kid says making an sarcastic face.

" I'm going to wash up make yourself at home." Cody says going to his chest and getting his sleeping clothes ready.

Cody goes into the bathroom closing the door and starts the shower. Kid walks around the room and looking at the differnet things on his side of the room from books to clothes to weapons.

Kid gets to the heavybag and starts to punch it repeatively untill he is interupted by a loud rumbling and shaking all around him causing him to fall to the ground. Kid begins to freak out as the building fills like it is falling down.

"WHATS HAPPENING." Kid screams as most of it is muffled by the rumbling.

"Don't worry its just the building going underground." Kid looks to the bathroom door as Kidwalks out uneffected by the shaking. The shaking continues for a few more minutes until stopping returning the room to silence.

"What was that?" Kid asks Cody

"Thats just the building retracting into the ground it prevents people from finding it and protects us from attack."

"It's pass lights out get ready for bed tomorrow I will introduce you to the other kids tomorrow."

"Kid goes to the other bed and pushes all the clothes on it revealing the clean made bed underneath.

Both kids lay in there own bed as Cody claps his hands turning the light off.

"Hey Kid I was wondering something you know my name is Cody but what's your name?"

"Oh, I have the same name as my ..."

"What?" Cody asks not hearing the last part

"What's your name?" Cody says but gets no response only a lound snorng sound.

"Well I guess he'll tell me tomorrow when I introduce him to the others."

Cody soon falls asleep as the room becomes quiet except for the snoring coming from both boys."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104 0 30
A simple high school gets attacked by an unknown terrorist group and "disappears" one class before getting caught by the police. The class gets telep...
610K 19.6K 40
First story :3 Karma x Reader, only this time, reader is in A class :P I don't own anything other than the plot.
673 33 26
A young boy's life is thrown into chaos when he learns his origins and where he's from, can he keep up with the events that unravel in front of him?
48 2 30
Zion, a 16 year old boy that thought he was better than everyone at his high school. Hence, he got half the school on his bad side and now there are...