Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 4: It Was You

2.8K 115 214
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 4: It Was You

The director instructed us on what to do, 'til he choses the first four to take photo shoot.

It was Gunther, Eld, Petra, and Oluo. Petra was wearing a navy blue jumpsuit and a white stilettos that matches.

She was really beautiful.

While the photo shoot goes on. I heard someone called my name.

"(Y/n)!"

I turned to see Faye. She was holding papers in a clipboard while hurrying up to my direction.

"You're next." Faye catches her breath. "Levi, is getting ready." She whispers. "Be fierce, he likes people like that."

My face turned red when I heard his name. Only him?! Why-! But I am enthusiast! How could I be fierce?

"W-wait..! What? Levi and (y/n)? Me and Him?"

Faye nodded rapidly before wiping her sweat. "Yeah, what's wrong?"

"B-but I thought, I was goi-..." Oh, yeah. They didn't told me about whom I was gonna shoot with. "Nevermind.."

Faye looked at me confused.

"If you say so..." Faye shrugged. "Then let's go to the dressing room."

I sighed and followed her.

'I bet all my hopes in heaven!'

Dangit! I can't really believe this! My friends would probably confront me because I didn't even told them I have a photoshoot with Levi Ackerman!

Once we have entered my dressing room....

"Oh, so is this the new recruit?" asked the girl who is probably waiting for us.

"Yeah, So uhm.. (y/n) this is Dianne, your makeup artist." Faye introduced.

I simply waved and smiled. Dianne smiled back.

"Let's get started."

They let me sit on the chair in front of a large mirror to makeover me.

It took Dianne 25 minutes to finish my makeup perfectly.
It was something perfect like I was going to attend some special event.

"Your makeup is done."

Dianne turned my seat to face Faye. Her eyes widened and smile formed her lips.

"Dianne, she never disappointed us. (Y/n) is much more gorgeous!" Faye compliments. "Now, it'll be not complete without the dress!"

I blushed in embarassment. I'm really not used to compliments.
Anyway... she? Dress?

"Who?" I asked.

"Your sister-in-law." Dianne stated. "I'm also her makeup artist, and she suggested you for this, that's why you're here."

I nodded slowly in acknowledgment even though I already knew about it.

"Hurry up and change. Now go and wear the dress." Faye and Dianne left me so I can change into that dress.

I have no idea what it was until a beautiful red dress was hanging on the side of the room. It was designed in cross front strap from my shoulder that crosses to my collarbone. It's long skirt is covered with red silk, a high standard soft fabric with a slit on the side.

'S-slit?'

"I-I'm wearing this?" I was completely shocked in the first place because take note. It was kinda revealing.

Levi was going to be my partner in this shoot! And my cheeks were burning red right now! I'm not a veteran model to be confident about my body.

Sometimes I can say that first times aren't really the best.

"(Y/N)! You're next!" Faye called.

My thoughts were washed out and I came back to reality. I inhaled and decided to finally wear the dress.

'Maybe all I have to do is my best just for now...'

At least. Of all the ladies in the world, I am chosen to do this. Right?

-

Levi's POV

Tch, that Hanji. She's another reason for me to commit a sin. That four eyed bitch was the reason I was taking a shit here. She suggested me to James to do this stupid thing. She's definitely going to pay for this after the shoot.

"Hey, Levi!" Great, she had entered the room. "How is the backstage doing, here?"

I was drinking my black tea to calm my nerves and now shitty-glasses is here to get on my nerves again.

I clicked my tongue and spoke up.

"What do you want?"

"Have you already met your sweet partner?" She asked, audibly creeping.

"I have no intention." I said bluntly before sipping again.

"Aww! Too bad, she was too gorgeous and cute!"

I rolled my eyes. Who cares.

"I'm not interested. And I'm only doing you a favor, so after this damn photo shoot. I'll be going straight home." I leaned on the couch. I don't give a fuck if it ruins my suit.

"Are you suree about that?" She grinned like insane. "Anyway, how was your broken window in the balcony?"

Oh that? I really have to confront my fucking neighbor for destroying my house.

She threw shit at my terrace last night after being so drunk and left those broken glasses scattered at my terrace.

How could people be so careless?!

She made me clean it and it fucking takes time to remove all of the small pieces of glasses just to make sure that it's safe to step on my terrace floor.

That woman should pay.

"Tch, I have to teach that brat a lesson later." I said as I took a sip on my tea to relieve my attempting temper.

"Okay, goodluck with that!"

Then four-eyes left.

Tch. They're both headaches.

-

Reader-Chan POV

Were finally done with my looks and now? I was standing in front of a mirror still not convinced.

I feel uncomfortable and a little bit stupid from accepting this offer.

"Faye? Do I really look fine?" I ask, fixing my hair in front of the mirror.

She shooked her head.

"W-whaat?!" The scowl my face is already wearing got worse.

Then she laughed. "No, (y/n), you don't look fine because you look absolutely stunning!"

I sighed in relief. This woman almost convinced me.

Faye glanced at her wrist watch and smiled.

"Oh, let's go. Mr. Ackerman is probably there. He hates waiting a lot."

I nodded nervously. There, in just a few steps away, I'm going to face him!

"W-wait!" I hesitated to walk out at first.

"What's the matter?"

My eyes travelled from bottom up to my shoulder then shrugged.

"D-do you really think I look okay?"

Faye chuckled. "(Y/n), for the nth time. It's a big YES! I already told you, you're not just okay, you are elegant and beautiful! Now let's go, and don't worry, everything will be fine!"

Faye assisted me from my roon to the main. I saw Hanji and Petra chatting on the couch. When I revealed myself they gave me stunned looks and then made crazy encouragement gestures.

I chuckled. Even if they're popular, they never forgot to be so nice.

As soon as I revealed myself to the staff, Levi also revealed himself.

But instead of a good start, the whole atmosphere bacame tense when he laid his eyes on me. His eyes widened.

"You." He stomped up to me and held me by my shoulders. "You friggin' ruined my balcony! My glass door is broken because you threw shit last night."

My eyes widened at his first impression of me. I was completely shocked.

"W-wait, what?!" I asked confused.

"Don't play dumb, tch." He let go of me and crossed his arms. "You're the culprit."

Everyone's attention were on us as if they're some cameras to focus on their objective.

Levi probably is shocked that of all people, I'd be his partner. Yeah, If I were also in his place, I can't accept what I did.

But... did I really do that to him?

Ugh, this is really not a good idea.

I admit, Hanji was right. He's short but he was also absolutely hot. He is wearing a white cravat and a red tuxedo that matched mine.

But still, I hated how he embarrassed me in front of everyone. The staff are looking at us, the director, Hanji and Petra and the other models around.

Until, a minute passed, I remembered everything that happened.

'Oh my god!'

Everything I recalled were exact. I'm such a dumbass!

I covered my mouth and looked up in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh! I am really sorry!" I apologized and bowed my head multiple times.

He was my neighbor!!

More precisely...

'Levi is my neighbor!!?'

He was the person I yelled to, last night!

He's the one who witnessed my crazy antics! Shit!

"Argh! I'm such an idiot...!" I mumbled and face palmed.

"Tch, You really are." He whispered.

Then he walked away.

Ugh! This is embarassing!

The director called us. Everything suddenly became settled.

I walked to him. There was a black luxury couch over there and Levi is sitting with his right leg lifted upon the couch.

He looks so hot and if their fans will see this shoot, they probably drooling and screaming now.

'Wait-What the hell am I saying?!'

"(Y/n), Levi, you'll be doing a passionate and fierce poses. And please set aside your arguments, save it outside this shoot, this is a job. Is that clear?" James explained.

I nod. But whaat?! Fierce and passionate? How come I end up being in here?!

Ugh! This was too much! And out of my expectations! Can someone please knock me down and take me to the hospital?

Any minute now, I might hyperventilate! I know, I know! I have a crush on him! It's only because of his voice, and I idolize their band. And I can't deny that he was actually really handsome. But that will not be an excuse for me to do this!

I will, because I'm here now, and I have to..

I sighed and nodded.

"Levi, that's right, sat there. (Y/n), go behind him and wrap your arms into him, rest your hand on his chest and made a fierce expression. Levi, do the same. Eyes straight, don't smile."

Now that I know that my cheeks were burning, I can't help but became nervous!

I saw Hanji and Petra gave me big thumbs up and almost fangirling at the back of the cameraman.

The heck?! I bite the insides of my cheeks to restrain myself from making an expression.

I just did what the director said to me. Levi nodded.

"Okay, so one...

Two...

Three!"

The camera flashed and flicked.

"Next take!" James ordered.

We left the couch and were now in a dark background. There are ebony walls. I guess to match our outfits, and contrast the photo.

"Levi, embrace her in the waist from behind , (Y/n), hold his jaws and look at him. Make eye contact."

My mouth almost dropped after hearing the pose. My knees were trembling. Ugh! This is so awkward!

"Faye, please make her dress flow on this take."

Faye nodded and took the job.

Levi stood there waiting for me impatiently. I bet he's also annoyed with this.

I sighed and just started moving so this freaking shoot will end now.

I stood in front of him and turned around. As soon as I did, I felt his arms go around my waist and like millions of electricity, shocked me.

'Adrenaline rush'

I heard him clicked his tongue.

This guy is so damn hot and now my blush never left my face!

This stupid pose!

I felt the silk fabric on my long skirt being pulled and being spread it. Dayum. The slit is parting , now my left leg is more exposed.

"Get ready!" James commanded.

"I know this is awkward, but I have to... I'm sorry.." I whispered to Levi but he just kept stoic without looking into me as I softly ran my fingers to his jawline then looked at his glorious handsome face.

"One...!

Two...!"

But the most unexpected part...

He looked into my eyes and lifted my face as if he was about to kiss me. A few inches to go.

"Three!"

Then the shot has been taken but he didn't kissed me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ha!

Look at what happened.

Anyway, I bet Hanji will be starting to bother you about Levi! Or maybe she'll do it to him!

So, that's all.

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
8.6K 158 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
144K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...