Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 1: Decisions
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 3: Meeting

3.3K 124 163
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Well, another chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I want to hear from you.

Ja ne!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Chapter 3: Meeting

Another sunny day and it was Thursday morning. I was being awaken by the sun rays that struck my face.

Slowly... my eyes open its lids and the sudden contact of light burned my lens.

"I think I forgot to close the curtains... " I mumbled as I slowly get up from my bed.

"W-why..." my head is spinning "I don't remember anything...?"

'What the hell is happening to me?'

In a sudden moment, nausea climb up to my hose from disturbing my stomach and felt weird until...

"Oh, Shit." I ran up to the bathroom.

I threw up.

After vomiting those disgusting things from my stomach, I leaned on the bathroom wall panting.

Damn. I think I've drunk too much last night! I never expected that I'll be too carried away!

But rather than blaming myself, I stood up weakly, supporting myself due to the ache my head is giving me. I passed a mirror and decided to take a peek at my face on it but it just made my feeling worse.

"Argh," I groaned before cringing at the thought.

So I just washed my creepy, haggard face. Tied up my hair in a messy bun and put some few hair strands on my face to add volume after that, I took a short shower to seize my mind.

After a little while, I walked out of the bathroom only to realize that my balcony was open so I immediately closed it or the person whose living across my terrace might sneak.

I entered my closet to picked a (f/c) shorts and now I'm searching for some cute shirt to match it when I heard my phone suddenly rang so I picked up.

"Good Morning, can we talk to Ms. (Y/n) (L/n)?" The next line asked.

"It's me. What is it?"

"Well, good day Ms. (L/n) this is Trost Pacific Airlines. Congratulations, you have been hired under the job of being an Elite Flight Attendant and be officially working for our company. You're potential in this job is excellent enough to fulfil our service. You're Welcome."

My eyes widened and I almost jumped.

"Y-yes! Oh my gosh, Thank you! Thank you sooo much! It was such an honor to work with your company..." I stated with a hint of delight in my voice.

"You're really welcome Ms. (L/N), you can start working in on monday, I will also be sending you an e-mail of your schedules. Good Luck!"

"Okay, Thank You Very Much!"

Then we hanged up.

I can't resist my happiness anymore. I burts in joy, leaping all the way.

"YEEEESS!!" I shouted.

This was just really unexpected! I will finally become a flight attendant! I should call Eren and Mikasa and tell them about this!

But before I could enter their numbers, my phone ring again.

*Unregistered Number*

Eh?

Oh wait, this must be the other companies. But- what should I say?

"Hello? I'm sorry but I was already hired as a flight atte-"

"Good Day Ms. (L/N)!!" greeted a ecstatic and familiar voice.

"Excuse me?"

"Ms. (L/n), why aren't you still here?" asked her. I can tell it was a girl but she talks to me casually- like she's close to me?

"Me? What do you mean? And who is this?" I asked, confused.

"You already forgot me, Ms. (L/n)? Anyway, it's Faye, I am the spokesperson of Survey Corps Agency. And you also forgotten that today was your shoot!"

'WHAT?! TODAY IS THE SHOOTING?!'

"A-are you serious?!" I almost yelled at her but I covered my mouth.

"Yeah!" Faye giggles. "And you have to come here within fifteen minutes because were almost starting!"

"O-oh!" I squeezed my eyes shut because of my stupidity. "I am really really sorry! I really did forgot!" I apologized, emphasizing the words.

"It's fine! But you better hurry. Mr. Ackerman and the other elite models are also waiting! Good Luck!"

"Oh sureee!" I giggled nervously.

Then the phone call ended. I sighed.

'That was clo-!'

"Wait-! Wha-?! Who-?!!!" My sight travelled from the ground up to the mirror in front of me

Shoot.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. "Mr. Ackerman?!"

My heart skipped a beat after hearing someone popular's name.

"Mr. Ackerman...?"

"Mr. Ackerman...?"

"Mr. Ackerman...?"

"MISTER ACKERMAAAAAN?!"

I panted, catching my breath.

"Oh my gosh..." I slapped myself. "Is this for real....!?"

Okay! But seriously?! I can't believe I'll be working with him!

Am I really be working with him?!! Then I'm freaking lucky, goddamn he's the man of my dreams, guys!! He's every girl's fantasy! He's a freaking vocalist of my favorite band! A model. A celebrity! I just can't believe this is happening to me!

Look! I'm already freaking out at the thoughts of him being a part of this shoot which means I had a chance to fucking meet him!

His band was one of my top favorites! Even Jean, Sasha, Connie, Krista and Ymir is bugging me for they wanted to come along with me in the concert!!

I was once just a fellow fan before that he never notices and now I'm going to see him and meet him personally!

Plus, I've got the chance to befriended with him!

I glanced at my phone.

"9:15?!"

F*ck! Ten minutes left!

I slammed my cabinets open and search for some decent clothes.

"Tank top... Jumpskirt... Uh- what else? Oh! This one."

Then I saw a cute (f/c) dress, nothing special but fashionable enough for a first impression. I fixed my hair and face a bit until I was fine on how it looks.
I grabbed my sling bag and keys then walked down my living room, locked it.

"To my garage!" I raised my fist and nimbled due to my excitement.

Unlocking my (f/c) car, I hopped on the driver's seat and turned the engine on.

I drove to the Zacharius' Bldg. and parked. It's a large building with a large field and some compartments. As soon as I reached the Main Building, I asked for the floor on the front desk.

"Survey Corps."

" Do you have an appointment ma'am? "

"Yes, with Mr. James and the other elite models for the photo shoot of... " I paused reading the message Faye sent me a minute ago while I was driving. "Garrison Clothing Corporation..?"

I tried my best not to sound like asking.

"Oh... uhm... do you have an I.D. ma'am?" I gave her one of my valid I.D's and she typed in the desktop and spoke. "11th floor, Left Studio. "

The girl smiled and I nodded, rushing to the elevator.

'I'm so excited.'

'I'm so excited'

The grin I couldn't false away was still sticking up to my face.But before the elevator closes, a brunette girl in a messy ponytail catched up.

My eyes widened. 'She looks familiar'

She wore a black leather jacket and an ash gray tank top underneath. She's also wearing a white jeans matched with a cool black wedged ankle boots that reminds me of my favorite bassist. She has her phone in her hands and shades on but my human instincts turned on and guessed she was someone familiar.

And worse, she's being followed by people with their phones and flashes on, taking some pictures. Others are trying to enter the elevator but the guards blocked them.

As soon as she walked in, I suddenly pushed the 11th floor button when she was also about to.

She really looks cool, I can't help but stare because this girl standing beside me is so familiar. But as soon as she took off her glasses, I almost fainted when I met her brownish-red eyes. My mouth dropped.

"You're heading to our studio?" She asked.

I froze. A part of me was trying to take control, and the other part wanted to squeal. I was friggin' starstrucked.

"Hey? Can you speak? You must be deaf." Then she crossed her arms.

'I didn't know she has that kind of attitude'

I gasped. "I-I'm sorry... And, of course I could speak... Well, Yes I'm heading to the studio."

"Oh, I see. A fan heading to see shorty." Then she chuckled.

"Wha-! Wait, don't get me wrong! I'm not heading to studio just because of-- wait what? Who's shorty?" I asked confusely.

"Do you recognize me?" She scoffed.

Of course, I do!

I nodded rapidly. "Yeah! You are Hanji Zoe, the bassist of Flugel der Freiheit, right? I was actually a fan of it."

"The one and only!" She squealed nicely. "But you mentioned that you're one our fans and now you're telling me that you don't know shorty?!"

I thought for a second. Mike Zacharius wasn't short, he was actually pretty tall. But probably it's not even herself, Hanji? Nuh, she's way taller than I am....

Could it be...?

"You mean..." I cleared my throat. "Levi...? Levi Ackerman?"

Her eyes glimmered.

"Exactly!" Then she clapped and grinned, I never thought she was this ecstatic... jeez. "Anyway, what's your name,dear? I may match-make you with shorty when he sees you."

"W-what?!" I crazily blushed as she said those words.

'Me? Being match-maked with Levi?! As if!'

"I'm just kidding!" Hanji jokes. "I mean, I'll introduce you to him and the whole gang." then she gave me a playful smirk.

"Uh...Well, my name's (f/n). (F/n) (L/n). And I'm here because, I was chosen to be a part of this photoshoot. And my future sister-in-law worked here as an elite ones."

"Really? Oh, that's great! Well, anyway, I'm glad you're unlike the others in the main lounge as soon as they saw me." She did a fan with her hands as if it's too hot to be stressed. "But I do love those who adore our band, of course. Just... stressed a bit, ya 'know. Hihi."

"I see..." I chuckled a bit.

'Well actually, I could've done it as well if I wasn't going to be a part of a shoot' I thought.

The elevator opened. We stepped out and headed to the left side were the studio is.

"I was actually starstrucked when I saw you, but I kept my cool." I laughed nervously.

Who can believe I was talking to my favorite popular band member!?

Hanji laughed. "I don't think so, I seemed like a normal person to you when I walked in."

I laughed with her. We've reached the doors. She dialled someone on her phone.

"Hey, Mike, I'm here standing in front of the studio. I am with a new recruit so please open the door."

After Hanji hanged up. The door flew open revealing a large studio. I entered with Hanji. I suddenly felt nervous, I feel like I'm not going to do great today...

The director saw us and walked towards our direction to greet.

"It is nice to meet you, Ms. (L/n)! Were glad that you accepted our invite to do this photo shoot. " the director gave me a pleased expression.

"His name's James. He's our personal director." Hanji explained.

"I'm glad to meet you, Mr. James." slightly I bowed and gave my best smile.

"So I have to prepare, wait for your assistance, alright?" He told me as I heard him call someone to assist me.

I nodded and sighed deeply. I sat on a near sofa. There are at least 5 cups in front of me over the coffee table, I sniffed oddly figuring out that it was some kind of black tea.

'I wish I could have some...'

While I was examining my surroundings, someone sat beside me. It was a short girl that had a ginger hair and cute smile.

"Hi" she waved sweetly.

She was pretty, she wore a casual dress. She had a shoulder length hair and thin figure.

'As expected for a model... I guess?'

"Hello.." I greeted back nervously.

"You're the new ones here, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"I am Petra, Petra Ral." She extends her arms to me and smiled.

"Name's (y/n)." I smiled back and accepted her hand.

"Nice meeting you. I've been working here for several years now. I was a part-time singer, and you know Levi?" She asked.

I nodded again.

"I heard you were a fan," she points out. "We'll be collaborating for their new album."

My eyes glimmered in thrill

"Really?"

"Yeah!" Petra claims.

"Expect me to support this collab!" I asserted.

"Thank you!"

"All of the models, line up!" we heard the director.

"Let's go!" Petra stood up and I followed. "I'll introduce you to others!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Chapter Three Finished.

Ja ne~

Btw, no one shall copy my term of goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
11.6K 320 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
21.3K 512 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...