THE AVATWINS (last Airbender)

By fast_car_writer

The Avatar's Spirit was passed on through generations...but what happens when two twin siblings discover they... More

TENDRA
TONJAY
Chin Village
Attacked
Feeling The Heat
Ember Island
Western Temple
Home sweet home??
Finally
Truth or Dare
Welcome
Returning
The next day
Departures
Reincarnation
Captured
Escaping Part 1
Escaping Part 2
What?

Portal

22 2 0
By fast_car_writer

Tonjay's POV

I pushed the door open walking into the room as Jae looked up I stopped in my tracks holding up my hands.“Can I come in or are you gonna try to murder me too?” I teased walking over to stool taking a seat.

“Ha..ha..ha funny.” he said as his voice was cover with sarcasm he then pulled on his shirt standing to his feet walking out.

“What job did you do for the Rogue.” I asked before his hands touched to knob.

“I.. I stole something...” he admitted.
“A sachel or bag..not really steal but.. retrieve is what they said.” he said turning around.

“I don't know what was in there but I know I took it from a member of the Urg..they were planning to sell it and I would get a 15% but they are who they are.”he said sitting down.

“It must have been some valuable shit though..it was locked up pretty good.” he remarked with a grin.

“I wonder why.” I said if the Urg had it locked up that means they were planning on using it for something.. maybe. I shook the idea away standing to my feet.

“Here.” I said throwing a jacket in his face as he took it scanning it.

“I'm warm enough.” he said tossing it back.“You won't be saying that where we're going.” I walked over handing him the jacket.“Get dressed.” I ordered getting my jacket from the closet.

We both approached the square which was occupied by 3 polar dogs, Ashley, Tendra and..

“What's he doing here, I thought I took care of him.” said Jae.“Shut up.” I chuckled through my teeth as we approached.

“Pierce it's nice to see that your better.” I said with a smile.“Thanks bud.” he replied.

“Who says bud.” whispered Jae as I nudged him in the rib and telling by Pierce's facial expression he heard him.

“Where are we going?” asked Jae walking over and putting his hand around Tendra's waist.

“The...SPIRIT..portal.” she replied escaping his grip.

“I will me showing you guys the route.” said Pierce as we all nodded except Jae.

I hopped onto the biggest polar dog after helping Ashley on, Jae never argued on if Ten should ride on his or Pierce because he said due to him showing us the way it's best if he has his own.

It's been hours since we left and we were almost out of things to talk about.“Jay..sing us a song.” said Tendra.“Dad said you have a wonderful voice.” she giggled.

“I don't do that anymore.” I informed her as Ashley rapped her arms around me squeezing my nipples through my clothes resting her head on my back, she was tired.

“I did a little singing back my younger days.” said Pierce, as Tendra replied, I wasn't really listening, I was focusing on the song Ashley was humming that send vibrations through my body.

“I need to pee.” she whispered as I nodded leading the dog towards a huge boulder beside a half frozen lake as she hopped​ off running behind it.

“Could you pass the bottle in my pack?”She asked as I frowned at her request.

“Your gonna drink water.” I said examining what was in the bottle.

“No, I'm gonna wash my hands.” she said annoyed by my hesitant actions.

“But why, all you did was pull up your skirt...dress thingy.” I teased still holding on to the bottle.

“Give me the bottle.” she laughed as I tossed it too her and she rinsed her hands giving me small glances with her signature smile.

“So your not gonna help me up?” she said reaching her hands out to me. “Eww no..pee hands.” I laughed pulling her up behind me.

The others weren't far so we managed to catch them up.“It's ok, I should have known you guys were a thing.” Said Pierce as we approached.

“We are not.” said Tendra.“We're not?” asked Jae turning his head to see her face, the look on his face was hurt.“We are.” she sighed while me and Ashley laughed.

“Yeah we knew because we totally disobeyed your wishes of talking to Jae alone..ha we watched you guys..ow.” I said receiving a punch from Ashley in my side.

“Double dating.” I cheered as everyone laughed except Tendra who was now annoyed by me.

We stopped for a break and ate sitting under a tree at an entrance of a small forest that Pierce suggested we sit. Even though I eat meat, I was grown eating soy beans, vegetables and non- food from animals so if I have the chance, I eat what I'm used to. While everyone ate their ham sandwich I ate seasoned rice made by my uncle.

“You know, my hunch is that you don't know where this portal is.” Said Jaerome to Pierce eating the last piece of his sandwich.

“Really?” asked Pierce. “Yeah.” said Jae getting up. “How convenient because at the end of this forest lies a..what was it called...a portal.” said Pierce feeding his Polar dog a chunk of meat.

Jae stayed quiet help Tendra to her feet as we walked into the frozen forest.“It's kinda creepy.”said Ashley grabbing onto my hand as I smiled to myself at how her fingers dig into my skin.

“Stop.” said Pierce, we obeyed quickly.“Look.” he said pointing to a line of smoke in the air.

“Somebody's here.”  Said Jae. “Yeah but who?” said me and Tendra in sync.

“Only one way to find out.” said Ashley Jumping off the dog and running forward moving swiftly and hiding from tree to tree.

We all shrugged and followed her movement until we came upon a large camp settlement. There were men and  women  scattered everywhere some around the portal as well.

“It's the Urg, the symbol.” said Jae pointing to a flag.“What could they want here?” said Tendra.

The men walked up to the portal entrance and began using a gun that shooted a green laser.

“What are they doing.” said Ashley as I crawled beside Tendra. “You thinking what I'm thinking?” I asked, she nodded.

“We should return to the chief and inform...” began Pierce before  Tendra and I ran out.

“Stop, do you know what your doing.” shouted Tendra as eyes turned to us.

“What if we don't want to stop?” smirked a man walking infront of us.

“Yeah your just a pair of water benders” Said another man walking beside his friend.

“Haha... your kinda wrong.” I laughed as I stomped my foot infront of me rising the ground under the man causing him to fall into the top of the before I backflipped kicking a ball of air towards the other guy making him fall on his back.

“It's the avatar!” shouted a woman jumping to her feet.

“Wrong again.” laughed Tendra as the woman and another man began running towards us, I allowed Tendra to take care of them.

She punched the air as a gush of fire emitted from her knuckles knocking the man to his feet as she jumped into the air receiving my water bottle that I tossed towards her as she bended the water out of the bottle and directed it the the woman making her fall to her face.

She landed on her feet fixing her hair “Avatwins.” she said as I laughed at the fact that she just bended bottle water.

“Jay!” shouted Ashley before she bended a pillar knocking a man down from behind me.

I looked at Ashley Thanking her before hearing a slice turning to see a man falling to the ground with a bloody neck andnd an ice crystal fell to the ground.

“It was a reflex... I didn't mean to kill..” began Tendra as tears began to build in her eyes knowing its not a good idea for her to lose focus I comforted her.

“It's okay look.” I hushed before turning around and slicing a man with my air blade.“If we are gonna save the world it was bound happen.” I said kicking another man back from me and dodging a fire ball.

“Just remember it's for our own good.” I reminded and she nodded returning to the fight.

I watched as Pierce bended skillfully using his bending like a pro stabbing the attacker with a water blade.

I was kicked to the ground by a lady, she grinned at me deviously as pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger.

It was like the world slowed down infront of my face, I raised my hand infront of me feeling the bullet, feeling the earth inside the metal.I twisted my wrist as the bullet bent towards the lady's neck, she fell to the ground and I got up quickly.

The battle was getting easier as the enemy began to decrease, those who weren't dead, were unconscious.

“Don't kill him!” I shouted to Jae.
As he turned to me and lowered his hand that would murder the last gang member.

“Who's gonna tell us what was taking place here.” I said addressing the man on the ground.

“I.. I..” he stutterd as we all gathered around each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

987K 61.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
219K 5.5K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
663K 24.2K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
511K 14.6K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc