Secrets

By kimmy-may

More

C H A R A C T E R S
C H A P T E R // O N E
C H A P T E R // T W O
C H A P T E R // T H R E E
C H A P T E R // F O U R
C H A P T E R // F I V E
C H A P T E R // S E V E N
C H A P T E R // E I G H T
C H A P T E R // N I N E
C H A P T E R // T E N
C H A P T E R // E L E V E N
C H A P T E R // T W E L V E

C H A P T E R // S I X

1.9K 29 7
By kimmy-may

KIKI MCCRAY POV

(2:30 PM)

We were currently parked outside a studio where they are going to have his photo shoot. It was a last minute decision to have it held here.

Byrant went inside to get the all clear which left Noah and I alone in the car.

"Hey, thank you for coming" He breaks the silent turning his body to me.

I was currently sitting in the back seat and he was in the drivers, in which I didn't mind.

"Thanks for inviting me" I rephrase.

"You look beautiful today" He compliments with a warm smile making me slightly blush.

I look down to hide it but I think he noticed.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" I smiled.

On the corner of my eye, I see Byrant walking towards us, I shift my focus to him to see that he was giving us the thumbs up.

"Ready when you are" He mouths giving us the clear.

Both Noah and I pile out of the car. He grabs his duffel bag from the back seat and locks the car before we walked in together.

As we walked in you could see that there was a grey backdrop with lights placed in front of it.

Noah walks off to get changed into the outfit he had chosen for the shoot.

Bryant turns to me.

"Do you mind standing there so I can sort out the camera angle?" He asks pointing to the X marked on the floor.

"Sure" I simply reply.

I make my way over to the x and I looked up fixing my hair. "Is this good?"

"Perfect" He replies. "So whats going on with you and Noah?" He curiously asks.

"Nothing? Why would you think something is going on?" I frown questioning him.

"The way he looks at you says something else." He implies.

"Well, there isn't anything going on besides a guy and girl hanging out every now and then" I set the records straight.

He nods not believing me but I shrugged it off.

"Turn slightly to the left and smile for me" He kindly orders peering through the camera.

I did what he said and sure enough, the flash went off. He pulls up the photo to see how the outcome was, he smiles.

I walk over and took a look for myself.

"Not bad, if anything I'll think you're trying to steal the spotlight" Noah suddenly appears giving me one hell of a fright.

"What the hell" I jumped.

"Sorry I had to" He smirks.

"You're really not sorry" I playfully roll my eyes slightly pushing him.

He winks.

"Looks like your up now" I laugh making my way over to the couches that were tucked at the back. "And it looks like I'm on music duties," I mumble to myself pulling out my Spotify playlist.

I plopped myself down and watched Noah pose for each photo.

He is wearing a pair of black denim jeans that were ripped at the knees, along with a greyish black hoodie and an orange and black jacket to on top. For his shoes, he was wearing black and white old school vans.

A good 15 minutes fly past and multiple shots were taken.

"Let's spice things up for your fans," I say walking over to Noah who is now seated on a white stool.

"What is wrong with what I'm doing now?" He inquires.

"Seeing your bright smile is great and all but we don't need it for all the photos. Hence why you should switch it up."

"And how should I do that?" He eagers me to go on.

"Give them a bad boy pose with a small lip bite but also try not to overdo it." I gave pointers.

"Alright."

He shuffles around in his chair and poses for the camera.

"Damn Centineo, I can already see the girls going crazy" I imagined.

"Is that so" He smirks raising his eyebrow.

"Mmhmm" I hummed smiling with a head nod.

"If anything I think it's had an effect on you."

"You wish" I shoot back smirking. "While you two were busy down here. I ended up going for a little walk around the building and found myself on the rooftop. The view from the rooftop was amazing and what will make it better is the sun is setting so the photos will turn out ten times better."

"I like the way you're thinking" Bryant responds.

"Lead the way, McCray" Noah declares.

I turn on my heels and make my way up a set of stairs that lead to the rooftop. I opened the door and placed the planet box in front to stop us from getting stuck up here.

Noah walks right past and takes in the view.

"You weren't lying," He says turning to me.

"Should I be offended you thought that I was?" I ask for reassurance as walked over to him.

"No, no I wasn't meaning it like that. I just thought you might of," He pauses.

"Might of?"

"Might have been exaggerating a bit" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Fuck you" I playfully shoved him.

He catches my hand just in time, I look up to see him smiling.

His hand that is holding mine raises, indicating me to spin. Without hesitating I spun just as I heard a camera click, I turn my attention to where the noise came from and it was obviously Bryant who took it.

I quickly let go of his hand and move slightly away.

"Sorry, it was a perfect moment and I had to capture it" He announces.

"That's okay, please can you not upload it," As soon as I said that I noticed Noahs face changed.

"Well, just yet anyways" I added and Noah smiles.

"I'm sorry to say but I have to get going. I have a dinner date in half an hour and don't want to be held late in traffic." Bryant apologizes.

"A date huh" I tease.

"Yes," He replies slightly embarrassed.

"Hey, leave him alone" Noah defends.

"I'm happy for you, you're finally getting into the dating life." I cheese.

"Its about time, I know" Bryant laughs.

Noah says thank you to Bryant and helps him pack his things in the uber, we wave goodbye as the car drove off.

"Looks like we have some alone time" Noah points out the obvious.

"Looks like we do."

"The night is still young, we should do something how about dinner and walk along the beach?" He suggests.

"Sounds rather romantic" I chuckle.

"What can I say, I'm a hopeless romantic," He says opening arms and walking backwards to his car.

"You definitely are," I say shaking my head smiling as I walked over to the car.

"It would also be a nice way to get to know one another. Plus who knows, you might find out my deepest darkest secrets if your lucky" He shrugs.

"Tempting."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes," I nod.

"Yas!" He fist pumps the air.

"You're a dork"

"But I cute dork" He corrects me.

"If you say so."

"You're not denying, so I guess its true." He starts getting his hopes up.

"But I'm not agreeing too," I remark, smirking.

"Damn you, McCray."

I went to reach for my door handle but Noah got it before me, he opens it.

What a gentleman, I wish my boyfriend done that for me and not when fans or paparazzi are around.

"Thank you" I smiled sliding in.

He smiles back closing the door and runs to his side.

"I'm so hungry, who would have thought photoshoots would do that to you." He says climbing in and starting the car.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Vote, Comment, Share

How is everyone liking this book so far? I'm looking for feedback, even if its bad ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 233 8
a bunch of seventeen seoksoo oneshots
307K 4.1K 36
oneshots of u and peter;) will have smut😝😝
174K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~πƒπ€π‘πŠ πŒπŽπƒπ„! ➫ π˜€π—²π—»π˜€π—Άπ˜π—Άπ˜ƒπ—² π˜π—΅π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜€ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘀𝘭𝘢π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘒𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘢π˜ͺ𝘀π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦...