Wherever We Are (Book One of...

By Mikayla14356

Macey and her best friend Lexi are trying to do well at their jobs at an executive office and trying to pay t... More

Another Cinderella Story (R5 FanFic)
Chapter 1: Watch where you're going!
Chapter 2: Lordy Lordy, Help Me
Chapter 3: So you're him huh?
Chapter 4: Trouble with Lexi
Chapter 6: Confessions And Depression
Chapter 7: Meeting Celebrities and Family Drama
Chapter 8: Missing Mace
Chapter 9: A Dog Chasing its own Tail
Chapter 10: Giving Chances
Chapter 11: Filler Chapter
BTW
Chapter 12: Meeting the Family
Chapter 13: Goodbye LA Fancy Job and Hello Screwing Around
1,000 READS!!!! YES!!
Another Author's Note (I'm sorry!!)
Chapter 14: I Hate Mother Nature
OMG!!! 2,000 READS!!!
Chapter 15: Wat waz it?
Chapter 16: Wedding Prep Sucks Balls
Chapter 17: The Truth Between Rydellington
Chapter 18: The Results Are In
One of the Best Dreams Ever (not a chapter read if you want)
Chapter 19: Get Togethers and Break Ups
Chapter 20: Say Yes
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: The Reveal
Chapter 23: The Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
Chapter 24: The Big Day
Cast List
3000 READS?!?!
Epilogue
One of the Best Dreams Ever: PART TWO PEOPLE!
Sequel's Up
Soo

Chapter 5: Sabatoged by the Public

173 5 2
By Mikayla14356

Macey's POV

We walked out of the building and into the dimly lit streets. Ross grabbed my hand as we walked down the streets. I sighed.

"What's wrong Mace? Are you feeling alright?"

"I don't know Ross. I don't know anymore. I feel like crap right now. Do you know how it feels knowing you can't do anything to help someone who is heartbroken?" My voice started to quiver.

"I do though. My sister went through the same thing. I couldn't do anything about it though. All you do is sit and wait for her to realize he wasn't worth it." He pulled me into a hug as I sobbed into his shoulder.

I know that I just met this guy but he seemed to understand everything. He was fun and easy going.

"Lets get you back home." he picked me up and I fell asleep instantly.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Ross's POV

She fell asleep the second I picked her up. She sighed and snuggled into the crook of my neck. She looked like an adorable kitten.

Wait. What? What has happened to me?

I walked into Macey's room and placed her on the bed. I was about to leave when I heard something. I looked up and saw Rocky and Lexi...

MAKING OUT!! They just met 6 HOURS AGO!!!!!

I snuck out of the room but not before I heard Rocky.

"I love you."

Wait. What?? WHAT IN THE HELL??? THEY JUST MET LIKE 6 HOURS AGO SERIOUSLY!!!

I slammed the door just to let them think that I just showed up. I heard scrambling as I walked into the room again.

"Dude, I'm leaving."

Rocky stood up. He gave Lexi a quick kiss when he thought I wasn't looking.

Ha Rocky! You're not that slick.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Macey's POV

I woke up with the wonderful image of Ross in my head.

Was I dreaming?

I saw 3 texts from Ross. They all seemed really urgent.

Mace, I need you to come to Managements office. NOW!

At 17639 Dryad Boulevard.

What did I get myself into?

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Ross's POV

"Ross do you know how reckless you were? What were you thinking? You can't just do something like that!" Linda yelled in my face.

"Why?" I wanted to know exactly why what I did was wrong.

"Really Ross? I thought ..."

There was a knocking on the door.

"Come in!" she said in a sickly sweet voice. Lying two faced bitch.

Macey walked in and she looked nervous and scared.

Yet stunning at the same time.

"Come sit dear. What's your name?"

Again with the sweet voice.

"Macey." she muttered.

"Come again?"

"It's Macey. Why do you want her here? Why can't I hang out or potentially date one special girl before you shoot her down?" I yelled.

Macey blushed.

"Ross. Calm down. We're not saying you can't date her. That's actually the opposite. We need you to date her for a year. Did you see the pictures the paparazzi put up this morning? It's all about you two from last night. What you were doing I don't care. What I need you to do is keep it up. We'll even pay you for your services." Linda said so sweetly and kindly I was almost fooled.

Almost.

"What's the catch Linda?" I sneered and glared straight into her eyes.

She smiled. "No catch. You'll just lose you record deal and you're job."

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

So there. Uploaded and finished. There might mistakes because my iPod is stupid. Did you see the new diamonds? Cool right? Anyway that's all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
108K 2.4K 61
What happens when you meet the love of your life in one single moment? Do you meet again? What will your future be? Find out when you read Before We...
2K 423 17
Sierra has given up hope at the age of 17. Whirling through the foster care system all of her life would do that to you. Disappoint and mistreatment...
112K 2.9K 45
Caitlin achieved the job of a lifetime working with R5 on their tour across Europe and Australia. But what will happen when she finally finds friends...