Pursuing Mr. Bieber || zustin...

By gvnsandtvmblr

In which a small town Boy named Zayn moved to California in order to pursue his dream in art, starting off as... More

[0] promo/preview
[1] Zanny Boy
[2] Cancer Sticks
[3] Big Jerk
[4] Ring A Bell
[5] Good Guy
[6] First Day
[7] Bad Day
[8] The Letter
[9] Pass
[10] Monsters
[11] Tie Dye
[12] Sickeningly Sweet
[13] Ice Cream
[14] Happiness
[15] Cute
Nerd - D&J
[16] Couples Night
[17] Mentor
[18] Gallery of Feelings
[19] Innocence
[20] Shell shocked
[21] Lipstick
[22] Remembered
[23] Angel In Disguise
[24] Kinda First Date
[25] Shirtless
[26] Mommy
My First Tag
[27] Bradford
[28] Zayn Malik
[29] New Years
[30] Breaking Point
[31] Abandoned
[32] Dead
[34] Forever & Always
[35] Epilogue
What You Didn't Know

[33] Love.

2K 123 193
By gvnsandtvmblr

"Louis."

Harry stood outside of Zayn's apartment, pacing in front of it impatiently while running his fingers stressfully through his long locks. He's been knocking and ringing the front door bell for the past five minutes, and he has yet to receive an answer. When he called Zayn the man didn't answer his phone, so Harry resulted to calling Louis. If anybody knew where Zayn is, it was him.

"Harry," Louis says, and Harry fights the smile that threatened to reach his face. What stopped him from trying to smile was when he remembered why he called Louis. "What is it?"

Harry sighed. "Do you know where Zayn is? I'm outside of his apartment, and he's not answering. It's kind of important."

Harry heard Louis release a sigh on the other end, and he thought for a second that Louis was about to say he hasn't. "Yeah, he's here," Louis said though, and that genuinely shocked Harry.

Harry let out a sound of relief but then raised an eyebrow. "Has he been there for the last few days?" He asked. For the past few days; well, every since Justin's and Zayn's breakup, he's been constantly going to Zayn house to try to talk to him, but Zayn hasn't answered him. He's been calling him too, but Zayn phone would go straight to voicemail, or sometimes it just rings. Also during those few days, he's been going over to Justin to make sure the man hasn't done anything to himself. He made sure the man was bathed and fed. Harry also cleaned the house up for Justin.

Louis let out a sigh. "Yeah, he has," he started, and Harry sighed himself. "He's been isolating himself. He usually stays in my guest room all day, only coming out when he has to pee, take a shower, or when I force him to eat. Even then sometimes I have to take it to him."

Harry's heart ached at hearing that. "What about work?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He's been driving back and forth. It's not that long of a drive, y'know, so he'd usually leave an hour earlier than he usually would. He just doesn't want Justin to come to his apartment." Louis let out a bitter scoff when he said Justin's name, and Harry's eyebrows furrowed. "Justin. The asshole is lucky I don't know where he lives or I swear I'd rough the fucker up."

Harry was half amused, half annoyed. "He'd crush your small ass," he says, remembering all the times that Justin got into a fight and won a majority of them. "And besides, it's not Justin's fault."

Harry could hear the confusion and exasperation in Louis' voice. "And how come it's not?" He questioned.

Harry then realized that he never explained what all happened to Justin. He let out a sigh and started filling him in. "My er-" Harry scratches his head. "My sister drugged Justin. She also acted as if they had sex. She knew that guiltiness would eat Justin alive so he'd eventually tell Zayn. That obviously didn't go as planned because Zayn walked in on them beside each other."

Louis was silent for a moment before saying, "Wow, your sister is one fucked up bitch."

Harry let out a chuckle. "Yeah, I kinda kicked her out of my apartment. I don't know where she's been staying, but Maisie is staying with me. She's at the daycare now. "

"That's good, I wouldn't want the bitch with that little girl anyway," Louis mutters, and Harry nods his head even though Louis couldn't see him. "That still doesn't excuse the other shit Justin said. Bringing up Zayn's past and using it against him? That was fucked up. It was hard for Zayn to open up about it, and for Justin to say the shit, he did really hurt Zayn. I honestly don't think Zayn could forgive him. If he does, it'll be a while."

"He was grieving," Harry defends Justin like he's been doing for the past few days.

"And? Zayn was hurting from his boyfriend ignoring him, and then for Justin to go and do that? I understand we can say some fucked up shit when we're in states like that, and you Harry, for an aspiring therapist should know that, but using somebody weaknesses against them can really do damage," Louis rants.

Harry deflates, knowing that he couldn't argue any longer. "Yeah," he mutters. "If it means anything, Justin regrets what he said, and I bet he'll work his ass off to get Zayn to forgive him for it once they talk."

"I still don't like him," Louis mutters. "And that's if they do talk."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "Louis," he warns. "Stop it. I know who you are. You find every excuse in the book to dislike somebody and find their flaws. That's what you tried to do to me at first, and that's what you're doing to Justin. Justin is genuinely a good person for Zayn, but he just had a moment of weakness. He has a lot of shit piling on top of each other, and you have to understand that. Nobody is perfect. If you'd actually just sit down and get to know him, then you'd find out how great of a person he is," Harry says sternly. Louis was silent. "And they are going to talk, and you're going to help me.

Louis was still silent for a moment after Harry said what he said, and Harry thought for a moment that Louis hung up. He checked his phone, and once he saw that the call is still connected, he holds it back to his ear. Just in time too, because Louis starts back talking. "And how the hell am I going to do that?" He asked, ignoring Harry's rant, but Harry knew he heard it.

"You're going to get Zayn to go back to his apartment," Harry responds. "Tell him he has overstayed his welcome or some shit like that. Tell him that he can't live in fear for the rest of his life."

It was silent again until Louis grunts. "Alright," He mumbles. "I'll do it."

Harry smiles in response. "Good," He pipes. "And guess what?"

Louis had an amused tone to his voice, and Harry knew he was smiling as well. "What?"

"I miss you," Harry says softly, different than his tone from earlier."

Harry could imagine Louis blushing face, and that made his smile widened. What sent him over the edge is when Louis said, "I miss you too babe."

And with that, the couple stayed on the phone, with the thought of getting Justin and Zayn back together in their mind.

-

It's been a few days since Zayn and Justin broke up, and Zayn was a mess.

He thought over time that things would get better - that things would start to improve, but it was the opposite. If anything, he's been getting worse. He's been staying over Louis apartment for the past few days, and every time he would get home he'd go straight to the guest room and start crying. His routine would be wake up, go to work, go to Louis, eat, bathe, and sleep. At his job, he would find himself not focusing and tearing up. The only thing that made his job easier was the fact that Justin hasn't tried to come and talk to him. He didn't know if it was because Justin was respecting Zayn's wishes, or if Justin hasn't been coming to work.

He was scared, and that played a major factor as to why he wasn't staying at his apartment. He was scared that Justin would come knocking at his door. He knew that if this happened that he would probably forgive Justin in a heartbeat, disregarding what all happened, and he wanted to avoid that. He was already tempted to go back to Justin but had to refrain himself. That's why he has been staying at Louis. One, Justin didn't know Louis' address, and two, he had time to think.

Zayn found himself reverting to his old ways, the way that he was before he met Justin, and he just lets himself.

Speaking of Justin, Zayn also blocked his number. The first few days Justin had been texting, calling, leaving voicemails, and it all became overwhelming hearing the man he loved voice. He blocked Justin before he could talk himself out of it. There were moments where he was tempted to unblock Justin's number but stopped himself from doing so. Even then though, Zayn most of the time left his phone behind. He didn't feel like talking or texting anybody, so when he had it around him, he'd put it in airplane mode, do not disturb, or turn it off. That's been the thing for the few days. Until today.

When Zayn had woke up, it being Saturday, Louis had persuaded him to go home. Zayn had protested, but Louis told him that he couldn't always live in fear. He was bound to run into Justin again, so if it happened, then just let it happen. Plus, Zayn needed to go home and get into fresh clothes instead of the same clothing items he's been wearing. Zayn couldn't find it himself to argue with that because he knew he was annoying and get on Louis' nerves. Louis had his own things to worry about, and Zayn thought he was prohibiting that. So when Zayn had got his stuff together, he made his way back to his home.

When he arrived at his apartment, it was just like he left it, though he didn't think anybody else could get in except... Justin, but Zayn knew that Justin wouldn't overstep that boundary. He placed his phone, keys, and wallet down on the kitchen island before making his way to his bedroom. When he entered his bedroom, he threw the bags of clothes that he had down on the ground. When he went to his bed and saw what was on it, he almost broke down in tears.

It was a shirt that Justin had left over before, and Zayn never gave it back. It was Justin favorite pink and white shirt, which was also Zayn's favorite. He couldn't contain the tears that fell down his face as he ignored the shirt and got in bed, breaking out into full on sobs. It all hits him.

He missed Justin. He missed Justin so bad that it hurts. It was funny to Zayn how they only knew each other for a few months, but the man managed to claim his heart like it was nothing. Zayn truly believed that Justin was it for him. He had already made plans for what to do with Justin in his head. He planned them getting married, raising Maisie, possibly having children and raising them as well, going on romantic dinners and vacations, doing things that he's never done before. He wanted to travel the world with Justin, grow old with Justin, and at the end of the day, lie beside Justin in what he had hoped to be their bed. He wanted to grow old with Justin.

Zayn wanted Justin to be his one and only. Justin already claimed Zayn's heart, and even after breaking it, he still had the tools to put it back together. Justin left a huge toll on Zayn, and Zayn was sure if he would ever recover. Nobody could ever replace Justin, and he knew it was going to be that way. Zayn loved Justin so bad that Zayn was scared that he'd do something stupid if couldn't get over him in the next few days. He's done it once before, and he's pretty sure he could do it again. He was now, what he believed, a heartless, soulless body that no longer had a purpose. Hell, he didn't believe he had one in the first place. This time, Zayn would make sure that there was no saving him. This time, Zayn would make sure that there was no chance of him cheating death. This time, Zayn would make sure that he was successful. He couldn't deal with the intensity of the feelings. The only reason why he was refraining himself from doing so right now was that he wanted to give himself a shot to at least attempt to get over Justin.

Justin had made such an impact on Zayn's life, more than Liam, that it almost completely broke him. Why did he have to go and sleep with Alex? What did Zayn do to deserve to be treated like trash, especially with Justin knowing his past? Was he so angry at Zayn that he had to fuck his ex? Zayn thinks it would hurt less if it were somebody else, but Justin's ex? The one that did Justin wrong? Did Justin still have some feelings for her that that's why he slept with her? Zayn was infuriated, angry, sad, and downright depressed as he thinks about to questions. Zayn was beyond angry with Justin and wanted to hate the man, but he couldn't. His love would always be stronger than that hate, and that itself could send Zayn truly over the edge.

With those thoughts in mind, Zayn was almost asleep when his doorbell rung, causing his red, puffy eyes to widened and for his heart to drop. His thoughts turned for the worse. Was it Justin? If so, how did he already know he was home? Was the man spying on him? Oh God, Zayn thought. If it was Justin, he couldn't face him.

To confirm his suspicion, Zayn got up from the bed, hesitantly and leisurely making his way to the door. His body was shaking, and he was scared that any moment his legs would give out. Still, he tried to stand up strong, when in reality, he wasn't fooling anybody.

When he made it to the door, he wiped his eyes and looked through the peephole. He let out the biggest sigh once he saw Harry long locks and green eyes, but he still was curious. Why was Harry here?

Zayn unlocked the door and swung it open, causing Harry to meet his eyes. Zayn cowered away once he saw the anger and irritation in Harry's eyes, which soon turned into relief, but still had irritation in them.

"We need to talk," Harry said, storming past Zayn and inside of the apartment. Zayn looked at Harry's body that was walking into the living room. He turned around and closed the door, then slowly making his way to where Harry was.

"W-what are you doing here?" Zayn cleared his throat as he heard the hoarseness of his voice. He's barely been talking for the past few days.

Harry looked at Zayn, meeting him in the eyes. "I'm here for you to listen." Before Zayn could ask to listen to what, Harry said, "Justin didn't cheat. It was a big misunderstanding; a big set up." Zayn looked at Harry with wide eyes, his heart pound in his chest. How would Harry know? Was Harry trying to cover for Justin? He thought that Harry hated Justin, so why was he here trying to fend for him?

Zayn didn't get a chance to ask questions before Harry took out his phone, going through it before playing something. Zayn listened closely to the tape. He heard the sound of a television and then Harry voice booming through it. He heard somebody talk before Harry said something about drugging Justin, and his eyes widened. He heard the television be turned down, and the girl spoke again, and at this point, he knew it was Alex. Zayn listened as the two siblings went back and forth, and Zayn whole body was growing rigid. The voice recording ended with a door slamming, and Zayn looked up from the phone at Harry with wide eyes. He couldn't believe it, nor did he want to.

"N-no," Zayn stumbles out, tears fogging up his vision as he shook his head. "T-that's fake. I-It has to be Harry. Y-you're lying t-to me. Please be lying to me!" Zayn begs tears flowing down his face. He couldn't accept the fact that Justin possibly didn't cheat, and that the whole situation was wrong.

Harry sent Zayn a sympathetic look, knowing what was coursing through the man. "I'm not lying, Zayn, and I can still prove that I'm not. Where's your phone?" Harry asked. Zayn sent him a curious look before pointing to the island. Harry went over and grabbed Zayn phone, turning it on. Once it was on, he handed it to Zayn to put in the password. Once it was in, he handed it back to Harry, who went to the voice recorder app and started it. Once he did that, Harry looked down at his phone and dialed a number. He put the phone on speakerphone, and after a few rings, the phone was picked up.

"What, Harry?" The voice snapped, and Zayn knew it was Alex. His heart pounded heavily.

Harry scowled. "You've made a fucking mess, Alex. I hope you're fucking happy. Because of you, Justin spiraled into deep depression," he yells, and Zayn winces. He looked at Harry with wide eyes. He couldn't tell if the man was real or not.

"I fucking am happy," Alex seethes, and Zayn couldn't believe what he was hearing. "He fucking deserves every fucking bad thing that happens to him. I hope he suffers and never recovers. It's about time he gets what he deserves," she rants, not realizing the evidence being gathered against her.

"Because of you, he lost the person he loves, and possibly his daughter as well!" Harry argues back, and at this point, Zayn knew it wasn't acting. It was real. Zayn was the person that Justin lost, and he was losing his daughter too. "You drugged him, dumbass! You know if they find it in his system that he'd get in trouble and won't have a chance!"

"Tough fucking cookies," she snaps. "And that's exactly what I wanted, and quite frankly, I don't care. Justin can rot in fucking hell for all I care. It won't bother me none as long as he's miserable."

Without responding Harry hung up the phone, noticeably angry. Zayn would've cowered away if it wasn't for how he was feeling. When Harry noticed that look on Zayn's face, he knew the man was about to break down.

And he did.

Zayn legs finally gave out, and the man went to the ground, his breathing out of control. He was taking deep breaths, body shaking, and tears rolling down his eyes. "I-It's my fault," Zayn heaves, and soon felt arms wrap around him. "I-I t-thought he fucking cheat! I didn't believe him when he was telling me the truth, Harry! I lost him, and it's all my fault! H-he hates me!" Zayn cries, shaking his head. He then is pulled into Harry's chest, Harry whispering soothing words to try to calm him down. He's been doing the same to Justin whenever he works himself in panic attacks the last few days.

"No it's not, Zayn," he whispers soothingly. "It was a natural reaction. If that were anybody else, then they would've thought the same thing. Don't put it on yourself. The only one who's responsible is Alex." Harry tries to hide the bitterness in his voice.

"I-I g-gotta sees him," Zayn looks at Harry with big eyes. "P-please! I have to apologize!"

Harry looks hesitant, but he knew they needed to talk. "I'm going with you, and I'm driving," he says, and Zayn nods his head frantically. He shot up from where he had his panic attack and went to get his shoes. When he got back, Harry was waiting on him. The two of them exited out of the apartment, on their way to fix Zayn's and Justin's fragile relationship.

-

As soon as Harry pulled up to Justin's house, Zayn shot out the car, ignoring the protest of Harry. He ran to the front door, tears flowing down his eyes. When he reached it, he beats on the door frantically. He heard something fall; then he heard shuffling. Zayn heart was beating frantically in his chest, and he hoped everything goes well. Soon, he hears the unlock and the door flew open. Justin was looking down at the ground and made his way up. When he noticed it was, Zayn his eyes widened, and he paled.

"Z-Zayn," he stumbles out, but before he could finish his sentence, Zayn threw himself at Justin, wrapping his arms around the man. Justin stumbles back, but not hesitating to throw his arms around Zayn. Both of the men began to full out crying, basking in the glory of being in each other's arms again.

"I-I'm sorry, Justin!" Zayn cries, and Justin tightens his grip around Zayn. "I'm sorry f-for not believing you!" By the way that Zayn was shaking, Justin knew that he was on the verge of breaking down.

"Shh," He soothes, running his fingers through Zayn's long locks. "It's fine; I forgive you. I don't blame you for thinking that, just promise to calm down."

"I love you, Justin," Zayn says, looking in Justin's eyes that widened. "I love you so much, and I don't want to lose you."

A whole new batch of tears flew down Justin's cheeks as he kisses Zayn hard, causing the man to moan. He let all of his feelings pour out in the kiss, and when he pulled back, he didn't hesitate to say, "I love you too, Zayn. Forever and always I will always love you."

Hearing footsteps, Justin looked up to see Harry walking in. "What are you doing here?" Justin asked, annoyed that he ruined the moment.

Harry smirked. "Don't act like you haven't been enjoying my company for the past few days." Harry rolled his eyes, then got serious. "I told Zayn what happened, but obviously your dumbass don't know. Alex drugged you for court and acted like you two had sex so you would break up with Zayn. He wasn't supposed to walk in."

Justin's eyes widened, feeling a whole new batch of hatred for Alex, but he was confused. "Why are you helping me, Harry? I thought you hate me."

Harry dismissed that. "I don't hate you, Justin. I admit, I used to, but now I don't. I'm helping you as an apology. An apology for not believing you and for betraying you as well. You deserve it," He then looked at Zayn who was snuggled in Justin's bare chest. "You both needed it."

Justin's heart swells. "Thank you, Harry," he says. "And I forgive you." And why wouldn't he? They both were manipulated by Alex, and they turned against each other because of her.

"It's no problem. When it's court time, I have the recordings of her admitting to what she did. Just let me know, and I'll send them to you. Once again, I'm sorry. Hopefully, now we can turn a new leaf." Justin nodded his head quickly. He wanted his best friend back. Harry smiled. "Well, I see you two have things to talk about. I'll get out your hair now." With that, Harry turned around, heading out the house and closing the door behind himself. Justin let out a relieved sigh, wrapping his arms tightly around Zayn again. It felt so good to have him in his arms again.

"I love you, Zayn Javadd Malik," Justin mumbled before kissing Zayn's hair. Zayn smiled and sniffled.

"I love you too, Justin Drew Bieber."

-

Y'all know I couldn't have them apart for too long. Lmaooo.

This chapter is so sloppy and poorly written. I would've edited it some more, but I'm tired and wanted to get it out. There's probably tons of mistakes but who cares!!!!!

Am I the only one who cringes and chapters when a couple gets back together, especially if they're so cliche and eh? That's me right now.

One more chapter left then the epilogue :* Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 6K 54
Robin doesn't want to be a tutor. Tyler doesn't want to be tutored. So why are their tutoring sessions always running late? *** After an illness-stri...
482 86 44
Justin Bieber / Zayn Malik. Start: 2024 Justin is a 18 year old single father. A move to a new state, to start a new life with his daughter Noelle...
428K 14.5K 35
✔️ | A small town country boy from Texas gets the opportunity of a lifetime. A full ride scholarship to Oxford University to study Art. Leaving the...
699K 26.5K 31
❝I thought that I had at it all figured out... and then, I met my new English teacher.❞ Follow along with a quirky high school senior Hunter Williams...