The Bloodline

By RevyRogue

A sickness spread threw the lands, taking lives of mostly woman. A handful made it out, and the government de... More

TB-1
TB-2
TB-3
TB-4
TB-5
TB-6
TB-7
TB-8

The Bloodline

26.4K 449 6
By RevyRogue

Copyright © 2014 Revy R

All rights reserved, for "The Bloodline". No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the publisher or author, except in the case of a reviewer, who may quote brief passages. All rights are reserved by (Revy. R) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting,manipulation, distribution or selling of this copyright is punishable by law. Any infringement is punishable by law.

 Laws Include but are not limited to:

Jail Time

A huge ass fine

Me taking you to the cleaners >.> just saying.

This story was writing on the fly, its short and has some.....dirty parts >.> don't judge me. I am not writing more, so deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 44.6K 60
HIGHEST RANKING IN WEREWOLF : #43# 30/8/2016 I was enveloped in strong warm arms that lifted me off the ground 'a-Alpha?' a trembling voice started...
41K 938 37
hey you reading this bio please for the love of god don't take this book seriously. I wrote this when I was young and had a very bad sense of humor.
7.3K 216 18
All she ever wanted was a normal life. But Caden is anything but normal. Unmated, unmatched, and the Alpha of his pack, Caden will stop at nothing to...
155K 4.6K 12
Jason Zander, the world's most feared alpha. Jason is feared by everyone, even his family, but what happens when he traveled to the Shadow Pack terri...