Hamilton One Shots (x reader)

Av thatstoreonthecorner

*reads title* highest ranks: #762 in fan fiction #12 in hamilton #38 in oneshots Mer

Suggestions?
Lafayette x Reader [1]
Hercules x Reader
John x Reader
Jefferson x Reader
Philip x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Alexander x Reader
James x Reader
Oak x Reader [1]
Oak x Reader [2]
Washington x Reader
Oak x Reader [3]
King George x Reader
Burr x Reader
John x Reader [1]
John x Reader [2]
Face Reveal
Alexander x Reader
Lin x Reader
Philip x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
BE MORE CHILL
Anthony x Reader
Philip x OC
Thomas Jefferson x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Lin x Reader [1]
Lin x Reader [2]
Eliza x Reader
Hercules x Male!Reader
Ham Fam Short Story 1
Jefferson x Reader
Angelica x Female!Reader
Aaron Burr x Child!Reader
Anthony x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
Peggy x Female!Reader
Philip x Reader [1]
Philip x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader [3]
Philip x Reader [4]
Philip x Reader [5]
Lin x Reader
King George x Reader [1]
King George x Reader [2]
King George x Reader [3]
Ham Fam Short Story 2
Jefferson x Reader
the end.

Lafayette x Reader [2]

24.2K 618 2.5K
Av thatstoreonthecorner

Time: 1781
Warning: haha more tears (I CRIED SO HARD WRITING THIS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL)

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ PART ONE, GO READ IT NOW

I'll See You On The Other Side PART TWO

Alexander's POV

We had finally gained some strength against the British and pushed them back. I heard men running behind me through the guns shots as they started to retreat.

The British were giving up, and they knew it.

Screams hung left and right as the British gave whatever strength they had left.

One specific scream caught my attention.

A scream only heard from a woman.

There is only one woman in this army.

"Y/N!" I yelled, frantically looking around for any sign of her. I ran around the field, gunshots slowing down. Screams decreasing. A red coat stood on a parapet above us, frantically waving a white hanker chief.

We won.

Cheers surrounded me as my fellow men chanted and celebrated. I saw George Washington smile.

But where was Y/N?

As red coats fled and blue coats celebrated, the field cleared pretty fast. And there lied, the only woman in our army, bleeding on the ground.

"No!" I yelled and ran over to her, catching the attention of other soldiers. "PLEASE SOMEONE GET A MEDIC!" I yelled helplessly. Blood poured out of her back and rushed to her mouth and nose.

I watched her struggle to stay awake, choking on the blood. She took one last breath, her eyes closing.

"No no no, Y/N." I put her head in my lap. "Come on Y/N we need you, Washington needs you, your friends need you, Lafayette needs you. I need you Y/N." My voice cracked at her lifeless body.

Soldiers with a medic following rushed toward me with a handmade stretcher. They took her out of my arms and moved her to the stretcher.

"Please, take care of- no Y/N" I choked on my own sobs and started to fall to the ground.

I was caught. I looked up to see Washington behind me, being the one that caught me.

I didn't even have the strength to be embarrassed.

"She-"

"I know son." I stopped me. "I know." He said sadly.

He pushed me forwards, gesturing for me to follow the medics, that were rushing her back to camp to get into the medic tent.

I sprinted after them and held her cold hand as they carried her away.

Camp was near, and we managed to get her in a bed, medics immediately swarming towards her. Pushing me out of the way.

I stepped out of the tent to get air, letting tears spill simultaneously.

This cannot be happening.

I hear shouting around camp.

Shouting from a certain French man.

My heart swelled for what he was about to hear.

He noticed me and ran toward me with a huge smile. He tackled me in a hug.

"We won mom ami! We actually won!"

I didn't reply and we released.

"I cannot wait to find Y/N, she's going to be so happy, you know-"

He stopped as more tears fell down my face.

"Laf." I croaked.

His eyes widened and his smile fell. His face creased with worry and regret.

"Non non non.. non non." He whimpered and pushed past me to the medic tent, tears already falling.

I rushed after him.

Medics surrounded Y/N as they failed at reviving her. Two medics held her back where she was shot to stop the bleeding and three more worked in front to try to make her breathe.

She was not breathing.

They beat on her back, anything to allow her air.

Lafayette fell helplessly to the ground crying and muttering in French.

A medic yielded success as he held up the bullet that was stuck in her back. Everyone focused on getting her to breathe.

I heard cheering from outside, lines of men celebrating our victory. How could they be celebrating when Y/N was dying?

Coughing interrupted my thoughts. I looked over to see Y/N's eyes fluttering. Lafayette wasted no second and ran to her side.

Y/N's POV

Pain.

Pain was all I can describe how I felt.

I knew, I felt, only a gunshot in my back. Yet every inch of me burned.

And I was so tired.

There was a light.

A glimpse of the other side.

I saw my father on the other side.

He's with my mother on the other side

They're all with my baby brother on the other side.

I saw relief on the other side. A place where I would no longer burden the pain that raged through my body. I ran towards that light with no second thoughts.

But I was pushed back.

Back into the real world where I was forced to open my eyes.

I choked on the blood that had made a dried layer around my throat, and the fresh blood that continued to rise.

A bright, blinding light greeted me. I immediately closed my eyes.

I could here voices. Ones muttering my name.

I was on the edge of survival and the bliss of the other side.

I blinked over and over, to get someone's attention. I could not keep my eyes open due to the blinding light.

Yet I heard a voice. A voice that sounded more desperate then the voices on the other side, beckoning me to join them. The only voice I knew, with a French accent.

"Mon amour, speak to me. Open your eyes. Please laissez-moi savoir que vous êtes en vie, Y/N."

And by hearing that voice, my eyes opened slowly. They were opened so little that you'd really have to look to notice they were open at all.

And with each second it took for me to open my eyes, the burning throughout my body burned stronger.

I groaned and coughed in pain, and smiled sadly at the sight of Lafayette before me, holding my hand. I saw his lips moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I was never going to see this man again.

Never would I hear his beautiful French accent, or see his beautiful smile. Or feel his touch, or taste his lips, or hear his laugh. Never would I experience our wedding, or honeymoon. Or the happiness of having my own children with the man I'm helplessly in love with.

I was going to die here.

I let the tears fall off my face freely.

Suddenly all my senses flooded together and I felt medics desperately trying to stop the bleeding, which was getting faster by the second. I felt Laf's hand in my own bloody one. I could hear his voice.

"Non non, don't cry mon amour. We won, you're fine." Yet as he said this, his voice cracked.

"No." I managed to whisper, growing tired with each growing moment.

Lafayette sobbed next to me and I spotted Alex standing behind him, crying as well.

I smiled at him, to which he smiled back, breaking down into tears.

"Je t'aime Marquis." I said and squeezed his hand, he calmed his sobs and looked to me.

"Je t'aime Y/N."

I groaned as the medics pushed harder on my back, causing the blood to crawl up my throat, slowly choking me.

I gasped for air, Lafayette's eyes widening as he began to panic.

I panted as the taste of iron was pushed up my throat.

"It's not your fault." I said desperately breathing for air, the medics were doing all they can. "I fought in this war for our freedom and we won." I cried. General Washington came through the tent doors and saluted me. No other person saw. I nodded toward him.

"Alex thank you. I love you and Mulligan and John with all my heart. Send my love. Laf." I said. "Stay safe I love you so... so much. Take your time." I coughed up more blood as the inevitable amount of pain took over.

"I'll see you on the other side." I whispered and closed my eyes, praying to be greeted with the bliss of the other side.

And that I was.

Lafayette's POV

I watched as Y/N took her last breath.

As my fiancée died in front of me

I let out the most painful scream of agony.

This whole entire war was pointless. There was no point in winning this war if not to marry my love at the end of it.

Medics covered her body with a sheet and muttered things like 'no one would have survived that' or 'I'm sorry, you're lucky we got her back for a few moments'.

I sobbed. I sobbed through Alexander coming behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

I cried through Hercules rushing in the tent, screaming Y/N's name.

I cried through the other soldiers celebrating our victory, that turned out to be less of a victory it ever could be.

I cried until I had no tears left. And her body was taken away.

2 Months Later (Still Lafayette's POV)

We held a funeral for Y/N days after her passing. General Washington promised us a long break.

Not only did we have a funeral for Y/N, but for John Laurens a few days after.

I lost my best friend and my fiancée within one week.

At least they would be reunited on the other side.

I smiled at the fact that they were both up there, probably arguing over a card game like they always did.

God, I cant wait to see her again.

(A/N: *peeks head out from behind wall* sorry! *runs away in fear*)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

66K 3K 21
Another modern day Hamilton lams FanFiction
493K 9.3K 80
❝Leo, that's stupid. Count me in.❞ Highest ranking: #927 in Fanfiction 7/10/2017 [ Percy Jackson Fanfiction ] [ Oneshots x Reader ] ©cinnamjoonroll s...
1.3K 15 15
Also available on my AO3 account YellowGumalls For the fellow he/him havers, but anyone can enjoy 😉
132K 1.8K 54
A book of Johnny Orlando imagines!! Highest rankings: #23 - johnnyorlando #1 - orlando, jvoimagines, johnnyvincentorlando, jvo & johnnyosings #39 - j...