Overwatch One Shots (Request...

By Blood_Bounded

To give people the satisfaction of their favorite Overwatch characters and to give me fun writting them as we... More

Instructions Included
The Devil, Angel, and Soldier [ReaperXMercyXSoldier76]
Happy Hour [SombraXMcCree]
Old Friends [Soldier76XReaper]
Day Out [GenjiXMercy]

New Years Eve [HanzoXMcCree]

657 4 2
By Blood_Bounded

Hanzo had been used to living on his own for some time now. After all this time he has never felt more free since leaving his home. Even so, the burden he carries will never lighten, no matter how many years passed.

He was roaming the streets, a light snowfall turning his black hair white and wet as he walked through the freshly piled up snow. He was getting cold, but he had no idea where to go. He kept his gaze to the floor, hands in his pockets to keep them warm. Just as he turned the corner he heard a whistle, and he looked up to see a strangely dressed man inside an empty bar.

“Hey… I could finish this by myself, but lookin’ at you I'm not sure I wanna. You look cold as death an’ I’d love some help.” The man said as he held a glass in his hand and a smile.

“... Thank you. You are very generous.” Hanzo replied, coming closer to the bar. It had a yellow glow that drew him closer. The interior feeling warm.

“See, you look warmer already, babydoll. Can I call ya babydoll?” He said as he handed Hanzo the cup.

“Hanzo.”

“Well, I like that even better.”

Hanzo spent some time with the cowboy, talking lightly and drinking together. He was usually closed off and kept to himself, but this man, this Jesse McCree was making him talk like if they were old friends. Hanzo knew that it was the alcohol making him act this way, but the warming feeling inside him was because of this cowboy.

“So you headin’ anywhere tonight Hanzo? A man like you has to have someplace to go on new years.” McCree said as he finished his drink, pouring him and Hanzo the last of the bottle. He knew to take it slow with this brand, but he didn't even notice that Hanzo had drank more than him.

“I've got nowhere to go tonight cowboy.” Hanzo said as he played with his glass.

“Really? No friends?”

“Nope.”

“Lover?”

Hanzo scoffed and chuckled. “None.”

“Family?”

“All gone. It's just me.” Hanzo said with a lower tone, placing the glass down on the table.

McCree looked at Hanzo as if with pity, but the truth was that McCree new the same feeling that Hanzo was experiencing right now. Alone, after losing family.

“I'm sorry to hear that.” McCree moved closer to Hanzo, then man shrugging and shaking his head.

“Don't feel sorry for me. I've been like this for some time now. I think I should be heading back now.” Hanzo admitted, then got out of the chair, tumbling slightly.

“Whoa there!” McCree quickly Got up and held Hanzo, the man chuckling and holding onto the cowboy. He jumped, startled when he felt Hanzo grip his crotch to keep himself leveled. Jesse cleared his throat and stood Hanzo up, dusting himself off.

“I'm not lettin’ ya walk all the way back to wherever you might be goin’ to. Come on I'll take ya there.”

“I don't… have anywhere to stay tonight.” Hanzo said as he scratched the back of his head. McCree smiled, his heart thumping for this man.

“Looks like you're stain’ with me tonight. Come on, my room is upstairs.” McCree said as he headed to the back of the bar, the stairs in the small hallways behind it.

“Thank you… I cannot thank you enough.” Hanzo said as he walked up the stairs first.

“You'll find a way to repay me.” McCree smirked and looked Hanzo over as he climbed the stairs. 'Saddle up’, he thought to himself, following Hanzo up the stairs.

Once in the room Hanzo sat on the bed and looked around, seeing a few things around. There were bullet shells all over the place, a dart board with three red darts stabbed into the bullseye. There was an ashtray, a cigar beside it but fresh and new. The room had the scent of McCree all over it, and it contended Hanzo for some reason.

“McCree… Come here a moment.” Hanzo said, a devilish smile on his face.

“What is it?” McCree said as he stood in front of Hanzo, the Japanese man standing in front of him. McCree was surprised with his boldness, one of his hands reaching down to his crotch and grasped his cock from over his pants. McCree cursed in his head, feeling found out.

“I knew you felt hard before…” Hanzo said with a small smirk, face still flushed from all the rum in his system.

“I tried to hold back earlier darlin’.” McCree chuckled, then pushed Hanzo down on the bed. “Can't stop myself now sweetheart.”

Hanzo widened his eyes when the cowboy suddenly kissed him. McCree gripped the bed besides Hanzo's head, licking his bottom lip. Hanzo followed his lead and opened his mouth. He felt McCree slide his tongue into his mouth, making Hanzo panic. This was too fast for him.

“McCree…” Hanzo said when they parted lips a moment. McCree was right back on him, giving Hanzo little time to try and speak again. McCree bit his bottom lip, making Hanzo groan and press his hands against the cowboys chest.

“M-McCree….” Hanzo protested, but he gasped as he felt McCree crotch press against his own. He grew even more nervous, feeling something long and hard against him.

“Jesse!!” Hanzo shouted, making McCree pull away from him.

“S-Sorry… I shouldn't of done that…” McCree pulled back, about to get off him, but he felt Hanzo grab his shirt and pull him back down.

“N-No… don't stop… just… taken it slow. I've never…” Hanso said as he looked away from McCree.

“Don't mention it babydoll. I'll take it slow. Don't got to be ashamed of it bein’ your first time.” McCree said as he moved back on the bed, sitting on it as he sat Hanzo on his lap. They looked at each other, and there was a small moment between them. If was if they knew each other, and how this was going to happen. Hanzo pulled off McCree's hat and put it aside, smoothing his hands over his bearded cheeks. Hanzo closed the space between them and kissed him again, only this time they were going slower, gentler. McCree grabbed the rubber band in Hanzo's hair and let it loose. He smoothed his fingers over his scalp, and Hanzo seemed to melt in McCree's arms. It was if he knew how to calm him down.

As they continued to kiss, they started to undress each other. Hanzo's leather jacket was off him in a moment, along with McCree's chest plate and his serape. They smoothed their hands against each other, exploring every ridge and corner of their well kept muscular bodies. McCree pulled his mouth away from Hanzo's, moving it down his neck. He kissed Hanzo's throat, his facial hair tickling his skin. He sucked and nibbled all over his throat, Hanzo letting out a very happy moan as McCree left him a little love bite. McCree made quick work of Hanzo's shirt, tossing it across the room once it was off him. He looked at him and took a moment to gaze at his dragon tattoos.

“Nice ink.” He whispered, then pulled Hanzo back to him, his lips trailing down Hanzo's chest.

McCree took a moment to play with Hanzo's chest, kissing and nibbling his pecks. He placed a few kisses over the dragon tattoo, then licked up the middle of his chest. Hanzo was protesting quietly, the feeling of his chest being played with something odd to him. He quickly changed his mind when McCree took one of his nipples into his mouth. Hanzo bit his lip to quiet himself, the sensation of the cowboys lips locked on his now hard nipple sending heat down his stomach. It wasn't too soon after that Hanzo let out another moan, much to McCree's liking. He couldn't help himself. Hanzo's chest was toned and plump, making it irresistible for McCree's mouth.

“Doesn't feel so strange now does it?” McCree said with a cocky grin, Hanzo scoffing, his face crimson. Hanzo felt a hand move down to his pants, blinking as he felt his belt be undone.

“What are…?” Hanzo started, but he was cut off when he saw his belt fly across the room. He gasped as he was pushed down on the bed, McCree kissing his way down his stomach.

“Shhh…. Just relax. I'm just a little hungry.” McCree said in his smooth, silky voice, somehow making Hanzo obey.

Hanzo looked down as McCree pulled his pants down slightly. He watched as McCree pulled his shirt off, revealing a strong and hairy chest. Hanzo gulped and eyed the man's now exposed body, the sight making his pants grow tighter than they already were.

“BAMF…? What does that mean?” Hanzo asked, watching McCree take off the golden belt buckle.

“Bad Ass Mother Fucker.” McCree said proudly, moving his hands back down to Hanzo's pants. He was one tug away from doing something that he feared Hanzo would regret. “You sure you want to do this?”

“Yes… I want you to keep going.” Hanzo said with a confident look in his eyes.

Alright, but what I'm going to do… It'll feel a little… Strange.” McCree warned, but Hanzo's expression was all the permission he needed. McCree pulled Hanzo's pants down, taking them off along with his underwear. Hanzo felt exposed. He laid completely naked in front of this other man, all except for the metal guards over his legs. He could take them off, but it would take too long, and McCree looked like he was running low on patience.

“My my… What a pretty sight.” McCree said as he gazed at Hanzo's cock, the thick and long member standing tall in attention. “Here I go.”

Hanzo let himself be moved, McCree putting him in an… unfamiliar position. He had his ass to McCree's face, his back half on the bed and half in the air. He groaned and grunted as McCree licked and kissed his shaft, driving him impatient. It wasn't long until he got what he wanted. McCree started to take Hanzo into his mouth, tightening his lips around him. He was hoping that he would got a little slow just like with foreplay but Hanzo found himself gasping when McCree took Hanzo's cock all the way into his mouth. Hanzo was shocked, but the feeling of having all of him inside that devilish cowboys mouth made him gape his mouth open and moan as loud as he could. This was a new experience for Hanzo, and he was loving it.

“Mmm…. You taste so good darlin’.” McCree said with a happy hum in his voice, Hanzo gripping the sheets of the bed.

Just when Hanzo felt McCree give him a moment to breath, he felt his mouth move a few inches south. Hanzo widened his eyes and blushed, feeling embarrassed as McCree put his mouth... there. He heard McCree tell him to relax, and Hanzo did his best to do so. It wasn't hard, because while McCree licked and kissed Hanzo's hole, he pumped his cock with his free hand.

“Jesse…. J-Jesse….” Hanzo panted, an odd sensation bubbling up in his stomach.

“Shhh…. It's alright Hanzo… Just relax.” McCree whispered, flicking his tongue over his hole as his metal arm smoothed down his chest, stroking his nipple.

Hanzo gasped and started to squirm, the feeling of McCree's metal arm enticing. He was surprised that something made of cold metal could feel so soft and be so gentle with him. His moans got ragged, and his legs were shaking. As McCree continued to eat him out and pump his cock, Hanzo was reaching something fast.

“J-Jesse…. McCree…. I'm…..” Hanzo was too late. He tensed up and moaned out loud, suddenly releasing all the tension that was building up inside him. He felt his hot and thick load land all over his stomach and chest. The hot liquid oozed down his body, just as he fell down from his high.

“Whoa…. And here I thought you weren't liking it.” McCree said as he moved Hanzo, sitting him up on his lap, his hand still on his cock. “You alright darlin’?”

“Yes… I'm alright… it was all just…. Too much…” Hanzo said in between breaths, eyes still closed. When he did open his eyes Hanzo met McCree's gaze, and his heart seemed to stop. He jolted when McCree's fingers brushed over his cock head, the sensation strong but enticing.

“Lay down.” Hanzo said to McCree, his hands on the cowboys hairy chest. McCree didn't object, he happily laid down and let Hanzo assume the position. The Shimada was daring, but his stomach was in a twist because of his nerves. McCree seemed to notice, because he smoothed a hand over Hanzo's thigh.

“It's alright. Don't be shy. Just relax yourself and move your hips down.” McCree said with a soft tone of his voice, but McCree had such a rich and deep voice that it made Hanzo melt. The Japanese man wasn't sure if he was drunk anymore, he was now… wanting.

Hanzo closed his eyes and started to move down, something wet and hard pressing against his opening. He hissed as it pushed his ass open, sliding inside of him. He gasped and stopped himself, feeling overwhelmed, but the truth was that it was only Jesses cock head inside of him.

“Slowly now, just take your time.” McCree said as he smoothed his fingers over Hanzo's thigh, feeling him clench himself around his cock. McCree was holding back the urge to buck his hips and make Hanzo shout with pleasure, but he needed to stop himself. Hanzo needed to do this at his own pace.

“Its… very big.” Hanzo said with a hiss, making McCree sit up and wrap an arm around Hanzo.

“Hold still.” Jesse whispered into Hanzo's ear. The Shimada nodded and moved his hands to the cowboys shoulders to hold on. McCree gripped both sides of Hanzo's hips, then started to move him down. Hanzo bit his lip and tightened his body, only making the entrance that more difficult. Jesse hissed, then groaned and moved his head to Hanzo's throat.

“Sorry honey bun, this will be over quickly.” Jesse said as he moved his hands to Hanzo's ass, spreading his cheeks.

“McCree…? Wait no don't!” Hanzo protested. McCree pushed his hips up and buried himself inside of Hanzo. The man shouted and wrapped his arms around McCree, shivering as he tried to adjust to the full feeling in his rear. McCree smirked against Hanzo's neck and kissed his throat, his pre cum covered cock nuzzled deep inside Hanzo.

“Mmm… there you go. Just like ripping off a bandaid.” McCree whispered in his deep and silky voice, bucking his hips up. Normally he would expect Hanzo to hiss in pain, but to his surprise, Hanzo gaped his mouth open and moaned in pleasure, McCree's cock hitting just the right spot inside of Hanzo. The cowboy was now concentrating on making the man on top of him feel wonderful. He moved his metal arm to Hanzo's lower back, bringing him to press against him. Hanzo's cock nuzzled in between their stomachs.

“More…” Hanzo whispered, moving his own hips up and down. He had never felt so stretched past his limits, but the overwhelming sensation only added to his pleasure. He was filled to the brim, yet he wanted more.

“Someone lookin’ to get off again?” McCree whispered into Hanzo's ear, moving a bit faster. He didn't need an answer from Hanzo. His desperate moans and erotic facial expressions clear evidence that this man was experiencing new heights. McCree took it as an invitation, so he grabbed Hanzo's ass tightly and started to move his hips up into Hanzo with force and speed. The Shimada was holding onto the cowboys shoulders for dear life, unable to believe that this stranger could send so much pleasure through his system. It was proving to be too much, because Hanzo felt that feeling in his stomach again.

“Jesse… wait… I'm going to cum… It's too soon.” Hanzo warned, but McCree showed no signs of stopping.

“No way. I want you to reach your high again.” McCree smoothed his hand down their bodies and grasped Hanzo's throbbing member. Hanzo gasped and looked down to McCree, who had a amused smirk on his face. He started to jerk Hanzo's member at the same speed that he bucked his hips. The thrust were strong and quick, barely giving Hanzo time to register them. It was all too fast, but too good to stop or slow down.

“That's it huckleberry. Ride that cowboy.” McCree spoke with amusement in his voice, gripping Hanzo's long hair and tugging it, baring his throat. He kissed and sucked on his neck, making Hanzo shiver and cause his voice to get raspy.

“J-Jesse… please I'm going to…” Hanzo gasped suddenly, arching his body as he felt the pressure accumulating suddenly release. He came undone all over their stomachs, the thick load also dripping down McCree's hand. The cowboy slowly stopped his movement, then looked at Hanzo as he panted, mouth gaping as he tried to catch his breath.

“God… I need you.” McCree suddenly kissed Hanzo, taking him by surprise as he pushed him down on the bed. In his daze, Hanzo didn't protest. He wrapped his arms around the cowboys body and started to smooth his palms over his strong back.

McCree was growing closer to reach his own hight, but he wasn't going to do it alone. He needed to start Hanzo up so that he could satisfy him one more time. He grabbed Hanzo's arms and moved them up over his head, pinning him with his metal arm. He pulled away from the kiss, then looked down to Hanzo he had a face full of pleasure.

“M-McCree… I don't think I can take another.” Hanzo moved his head to the side, letting McCree thrust his hips into him as much as he desired. Hanzo wanted McCree to get off too, but he was so worn out he didn't known if he could last.

“Don't be silly huckleberry.” McCree chuckled, gripping Hanzo's thigh as he continued to thrust into him. “You can handle one more. In fact…” McCree pushed his hips into Hanzo suddenly, making the man under him shout out a moan. He moved down and whispered into his ear. “Yer gonna let out one more load the moment I fill ya up with my cum.”

Hanzo looked up to the man, the cowboys demanding voice sending shivers down his spine. McCree sped up his thrusting, making Hanzo wrap his legs around McCree's waist. Both men were panting and gasping, their steaming session closing to its end.

“Harder… please Jesse….” Hanzo begged, arching his back as McCree slid his cock deep inside of him. McCree nodded and started to slam his hips against Hanzo's ass.

“God Hanzo… in comin’ close…” McCree admitted. He gripped Hanzo's wrist tighter, his other hand moving to grasp Hanzo's side.

“Give it to me… Please Jesse I need it.” Hanzo begged, his voice traced with a desperate need. It drove McCree crazy.

McCree bucked his hips and slammed his cock deep into Hanzo's rear, hitting that sweet little spot with force. Hanzo shouted and moved his head back, the hard impact sending him off edge. He let out a few streams of cum over himself, breathing heavily as he felt a heat pool inside of him. He had just been filled with Jesse's cum, and he smiled at the wonderful feeling. Hanzo blinked his eyes, seeing different colors splashing in the sky. When he moved his head back up McCree kissed him, releasing his arms. Hanzo wrapped his arms around McCree's back, enjoying the kiss. Once they parted lips, the cowboy chuckled and spoke.

“Happy New Year Hanzo.” Jesse kissed Hanzo's neck, making the Shimada chuckle and close his eyes. He hadn't seen this coming at all, but he knew one thing at least. This was one hell of a way to end the year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 209 5
A compilation of Overwatch x Reader (SMUTS). Contents: Reaper x Reader (SMUT) Soldier 76 x Reader (SMUT) Mccree/Cassidy x Reader (SMUT) Hanzo x Reade...
The Sins By OwAme

Fanfiction

1.4K 39 14
Written by Overwatch Pro and Noob This story includes a lot of NSFW material This story has THREE pairings. Roadrat, McHanzo and Reaper 76 WARNING Th...
222K 3.3K 112
Want to know what your life is like with your dream Overwatch character then you have come to the right place hope you enjoy in. Also new to this so...
258K 5.7K 29
Just a bunch of Overwatch x Reader fics