Forbidden Fruit (Urban)

Oleh ColeWoorld

[COMPLETE] Sai is new on campus. She and her best friend are ready for what university life will bring them... Lebih Banyak

Forbidden Fruit
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Sequel?
Sequel!

seven

7K 299 20
Oleh ColeWoorld

Kaiden

My fists felt numb from hitting Dre so much, but I couldn't stop.

"K, I'm good," I got up and turned to her. I only stopped because I saw her face, she looked sick. As if I predicted it, she passed out. I took her into my arms, lifted her bridal style, and carried her to my car. I sat her up in the back seat and locked the doors. I ran back inside to tell Sai I was taking her home, spotting her in the corner with Elijah I walked over to her.

"Yeah and--" she stopped when she felt me touch her arm. Her eyes widened as she saw how raw my knuckles were.

"Sai I'm finna go to yo-" Her boyfriend turned to me.

"Best be taking yo hands off her,"  he basically growled. I didn't even want to get into it with him because I knew A was probably throwing up on herself in the car. Plus I just finished whooping ass, and honestly he could get it too.

"Nigga it ain't even that serious," I turned back to face her, "Sai I'm finna-"

This nigga cut me off again. "And you ain't going to her place either."

I turned to address him. "Shut the fuck up while I'm talking." I turned back to her.

"Yeen gon' yell at me like I'm one of these pussy ass niggas you roll wit'," he stepped to me as we came eye to eye. I had an inch on him but he made up for it with his intimidation.

"Yeah and the hell you finna do bout it?" I replied slickly. My patience was running thin. All I wanted to do was go take care of Ada right now and he was getting in the way.

Elijah cocked back to punch me but I jerked back. "Nigga this shit ain't even bout you. Why you mad? I ain't finna steal yo girl." That seemed to anger him even more and he charged at me. Sai tried to hold him back but he over powered her. A short girl stepped between us.

"Eli, calm yo ass down," as if she had some type of power over him, he stopped.

"Yo Sai I'm out," he was holding me up here when I had bigger shit to deal with. Going back outside I got in the front seat and went to their apartment.

"Ada, you got the key?" She checked herself. "N-nah my pursssse." She became aware and started looking for it.

"It's ight, it's cool. Nene gon get it ok?" She nodded as I drove her to my place.

For the first couple of minutes, all that could be heard in the car was her soft cries.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" My place was fifteen minutes away and I was hoping she'd hold her stomach contents in.

"I s-saww you get up and..." she stopped talking. I started feeling bad immediately. She wasn't ready to talk about it, and that was fine. I wasn't gon force it.

"You hungry?" She shook her head no as I pulled up to my place. I helped her out the car but she could barely walk. Carrying her bridal style would not be easier, so I put her on my back and walked the three flights up to my crib.

Putting the key in the door I unlocked it and sat her in the restroom. "Stay here, ok?" She stared blankly at the wall as I went to go find her something to put on. I settled on a Morehouse sweatshirt and some shorts she left here. When I walked back in she was on her knees with the toilet open. I held her hair back for a solid ten minutes as she poured her guts out.

"I'm glad you ain't do this shit in my car," I joked, trying but failing to brighten the mood.

"Shut up."

"It's a new toothbrush in the drawer," I pulled it out as my phone rang. It was Neisha. As I answered the call she immediately began yelling. "The hell wrong with you? Starting shit over here? Yeah it's him," the voice switched from just Nene to her and Sai.

"Where's my sister?" She asked lowly.

"Here. Don't worry bout it, I'll bring her tomorrow." They continued fussing as I clicked the end button. They wouldn't be mad at me if they listened while I was tryna tell them what was going on. But nah, Eli wanna get all pissy with me.

The sink turned on and Ada started brushing her teeth. "Right here," I passed her her only options for clothes. I sat in my bedroom, thinking of everything that went down tonight. If I hadn't have left, maybe she wouldn't have gone with him.

I didn't even think Dre was like that, and I was disgusted that he was ever my friend. What happened is making reevaluate who I got in my circle. I don't wanna kick it with no damn rapist. That shit ain't right. It's too many women in my family who have been taken advantage of like that, and it definitely ain't what I want for anyone else, specially not Ada.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my thoughts. She stood in the doorway, tears coming down her face. "Come here," I motioned for her to come as she slowly walked to where I sat, against the bed frame. She snuggled up to me as I rubbed her back. Her head rested in my lap.

"I saw you leave when I started talking to him." She sounded a little more sober now. I rubbed small circles in her back, focusing on her voice to soothe me; her recapping the whole thing just infuriated me even more. "So I decided to make you jealous... I-I..." lifted her face and wiped the tears.

"It's okay, ma." She went on to tell me about how he took her to the car. "I was out of it but I knew what he was tryna do. I wanted to stop because," she paused. After thirty seconds she started back talking. "I thought about you. Kaiden, I like you."

I was silent for a moment. There was no denying what we felt for each other, but was I really willing to jeopardize our friendship? She was everything I wanted in a girl: kept it 1k, intelligent, funny, and pretty. She was really laid back and I like that about her. She rolled over to where I could see her face. I used my thumbs to wipe off her last remaining tears. "I ain't want it from him. I want it from you."

When I was with her it felt different. I was a major hoe, fucking bitches every weekend and kicking them out Sunday morning. Let them leave thinking I would hit them back. A wasn't one of them girls you kick out; she was the type you took out to breakfast the next morning. And I don't know if I wanted to hurt her like that. I leaned so close to her face to where we were nose to nose.

She started explaining again. "I used to be like that. I'd fuck niggas and go but I kinda chilled off that shit. I wanna find somebody now. I only started wanting this after Sai talked some sense into me. I been digging you and tonight really made me think about how much I like you."

You never know until you try. I wasn't bout to shut her out because I couldn't keep it in my pants. Hell, we both good at running game. This relationship may have a lot of pros: neither of us can get a way with cheating, cuz we know how to play people. Can't play the playa.

"I like you too."

"Ya breath stank tho, so I ain't finna kiss you."

Sai

"Imma beat his ass when I see him, how the fuck you even deal with him? I just can't believe...." I tuned him out. Right now I was worried about A. I knew Nene went home because Shawn was calling her. Kai was bout to tell me why they just decided to up and leave, but Elijah's mouth got in the way.

"Where's Ada?" He finally stopped talking about himself and asked me what was going on.

"Something happened. Kai was just tryna tell me and you took it too far." He stopped pacing and sat down beside me. I called Kaiden once more and it went straight to voicemail. "It's 2 am, I ain't going over there anyways. I hope they okay." I clicked my phone off and headed to the door. "I'm bout to dip though." He followed me out. Giving me a kiss and a hug.

"We ain't done with this," I left and closed the door behind me.

The next day I woke up around 1 pm. This was fine since I didn't have any classes, and I had a little too much to drink. A still wasn't back and she didn't call me. I texted Nene to meet me at Olympic Park. I sent Eli, Kaiden and A the text too. Today we were all gonna get this straightened out.

The meeting was to take place at 3, so I had a bit of time. I didn't feel like doing too much, so I threw on a pink velour track suit that popped against my skin and slid my trusty Forces on. After grabbing my purse I clicked the car open and got in. The drive to Centennial Park was about 10 minutes, so I decided to stop by McDonalds for a McGriddle.

I ate the small sandwich on a bench in the park, next to one of the torches. The first to show was Elijah, and I was glad. I needed to talk to him before anyone, especially Kai, got here.

"Hey Sai Baby," he kissed my cheek. In his hands he had a cup of Starbucks coffee for me. "Thank you," I kissed him and sat it on the bench.

"Look, I'm sorry about last night. I shoulda let you introduce me to your friend. I'm not used to him is all." Him apologizing actually meant the world to me, he understood he was wrong and he fixed it. "I don't blame you."

A couple of minutes later, Neisha showed up. "Hey girl," she hugged me and sat on the bench across from me and Eli. "Did he return any of your calls?" She asked referring to Kaiden. I told her no, and we joked about the fact that when we both see them, they gon get they asses beat. I was worried all of last night and this morning.

To pass time, Eli took photos of me and Nene at all the monuments at the park. I was tired of walking around so I sat in his lap. "Awww" Neisha cooed. She took a picture of us laughing at each other.

Finally, after thirty long minutes Kaiden and A showed up.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

29.3K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
96 0 14
Two Bestriends torn apart at the start of their sophomore year. Fighting back feelings, facing their own outer problems and inner demons. Will they m...
830 20 70
Meet Heart Melrose (Gem), a determined, heart wounded, rebellious grade twelve graduate with a record of chaos during her high school era. Her record...
771 136 63
she was just a lowly demon trying to hide in the shadows of hell not to be seen by the king whose lust for her knows no bounds and thirst for my love...