Baby, I'm Gone (A Mindless Be...

By ExaltDenise

Fame, fortune and many years away was enough to cause Adrienne Johnson to hate the members of Mindless Behavi... More

Baby, I'm Gone - Introduction
Chapter One - The News
Chapter Two - Forgive, Never Forget
Chapter Three - The Re-Introduction
Chapter Four - You Blew It... Again
Chapter Five - Party All Night
Chapter Six - School Surprises
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
Baby, I'm Gone
The Ending!
Shameless Promotion

Baby, I'm Gone

24.1K 445 41
By ExaltDenise

A/N: Updating ! Enjoy !

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

I was so phased by the kiss. Two kisses by a person who clearly annoys me.

"I hoped that helped your sudden amnesia."

Prince walked away. He thinks he's so slick. Alright, Prince.

.~~*~~.

It was now after school and we were at Vannah's house. The boys were going to arrive here in a few minutes. We were all sitting down in the living area when Vannah's brother and his friends came into the room.

Vannah's brother is Damien and is 17. His friends are the same age as him. They are Josh, Riley, Marion and Keshawn,

"Well, isn't it Adrienne Williams and her friends, the hottest girls at school." Josh said.

"Hey, Josh. Don't talk about my sister like that." Damien said.

"But, it's true." Josh answered. These five boys happen to like al of us. Riley liked Leah, Damien liked me, Keshawn liked Gevon, Josh liked Pooh, and Marion liked Vannah. Fortunately, we don't like them in that way. We think of them as our friends.

"Thanks for the compliment." Leah said.

"So you'll go out with me?" Riley asked her. Leah laughed.

"In your dreams, loverboy. Plus, somebody has already caught my eyes." Leah said dreamily. I think we already know who.

"Well, who?" Riley asked. The doorbell rang and saved Leah from answering Riley's question.

"I think the guests are here!" Leah shrieked. Vannah ran to open the door and in came Mindless Behavior and Diggy.

"Hey, guys." Vannah said.

"What it do?" Diggy asked. He hugged Vannah. Gevon ran up to Roc and gave him a kiss.

"Um, why did you just kiss Roc?" I asked her. I was confused. They just met like a few days ago and now their kising?

"We're going out now." Roc answered. "Actually, we're all going out. . .Everyone except you, Prince, Pooh and Ray Ray."

Keshawn and his friends were now fuming. I don't know why he's getting mad. We didn't even like them in that type of way in the first place.

"Who are these boys?" Damien demanded.The boys introduced themselves to Vannah brother and his friends as Mindless Behavior and Diggy.

"They are my friends and we are hanging out here. So Damien, if you can kindly take your friends downstairs or to the garage, I would be the happiest person ever."

"But we don't want to go downstairs. I want hang out with you guys!" Damien whined. Men don't whine. Only boys do. I sucked my teeth. Just fucking leave! We need to practice. I turned to Damien.

"I know you guys are my friends and all but just go downstairs! You guys are being annoying! We need to practice for a fucking competition!" I yelled at Damien.

"Alright, alright! We're going! Sheesh! Come on guys." With that, Damien went to the basement and his friends followed behind him.

"Finally!" Leah let out.

"Damn, Adri! I never knew you had that power in you." Prod said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Can we begin practicing?" I asked.

"Yeah. I told my mom I'd be back before nine. My grandparents are coming over from China." Leah said.

"Plus, my cousin is over at my house. I don't want her touching any of my stuff." Gevon added.

"First, we need to move the furniture!" Vannah said. We all stared at the boys.

"Chop, chop! Get to moving." Gevon said. Leah pushed Prodigy to one side of the couch and Savannah pushed Diggy to the other side of the couch.

Roc and Ray were both carrying the table placed in the middle of the room. Prince just stood there like the pretty boy he was. I would have just ignore him and walk away, but I didn't. The fact that he was just standing there doing nothing bothered me.

"Prince! Go help pick something up."

"Okay." He simply replied. Prince walked over to the couch, picked up a pillow and dropped it back on the couch. Was he trying to get smart with me? I walked up to him.

"Your not smart. Now actually do something please."

"The Adri I knew before wasn't my mom." Prince said.

"The Jacob I knew before wasn't such an ass." I retorted.

"If I'm an ass, then your a bitch-"

"Both of you weren't even a big help in moving the furniture, so why are you guys fighting?" Ray Ray asked, geting in between us.

"Speaking of fighting, Adri and Pooh, why are you guys so mean to MB? Y'all are always criticizing or arguing with one of the members of Mindless Behavior." Gevon stated. "Is there anything we need to know?"

"They didn't tell you that-" Roc began to say, but I cut him off.

"That we love you?"

I didn't want to tell them that me and Pooh use to be best friends with Mindless Behavior. I didn't want to tell them that the boys left us to purse their career as superstars. Doing that would Gevon, Vannah, and Leah believe Roc, Prod and Diggy would leave them one day too.

"Yeah. We love you guys. Best-friends group hug!" Pooh said, playing along with my act. Pooh and I opened our arms and engulfed Leah and Gevon into a hug.

"Techanically, this is not a group hug because Vannah is not here." Leah said. Pooh looked around the room.

"Then where is she?" Pooh asked. Gevon pointed to Vannah and Diggy sitting on the couch, kissing.

"Vannah!" Prod shouted out. Vannah stopped kissing Diggy and glanced over at us and saw everyone staring at her and Diggy. She began to blush.

.~~*~~.

When we finished creating and practicing the dance routine for the competition, it was around eight thirty. Gevon let out a breath. We were all tired.

"That was a long practice!" Gevon said. "It was very tiring!"

"What time does the clock say?" Vannah asked. Diggy stared at the clock hung on Vannah's cream colored wall..

"It's eight thirty one." He said. Suddenly, Leah and Gevon jumped up.

"I've got to get home! My family must be wondering where I am." Leah said.

"I don't want half the stuff in my room missing." Gevon added. Dang, Her cousin must be vicious. They gathered their belongings.

"How about Roc and I drop you back home?" Prod offered. That's sweet.

"Alright." Leah said. Prod took out hus car keys and they all headed out the door.

"Honey, do you want me to show you around the house." Vannah said seductively to Diggy, Digy smirked back at her.

"Sure. I can't wait to explore." He said. Vannah grabbed Diggy's hand and they both ran upstairs.

"He'll explore something, I tell you." Pooh joked. I laughed.

"Word!"

To ignore the two boys which everyone left me and Pooh with, I striked up a conversation with Pooh. "So, Pooh, how was your day?"

"Great! Thanks for asking. Oh! Your nails are so beautiful." Pooh said, looking at my hands. I had a cheetah print pattern on my nails.

"Oh! I did them myself. Even though it was hard to do, the work paid off." I said to her. She nodded her head in agreement.

"Yup. Maybe-" Pooh started to say, but stopped when Ray Ray cleared his throat and interrupted Pooh and I's interesting conversation.

"Yes. You interrupted us for what reason?" I asked.

"If I didn't interrupt you both, y'all would have been complimenting each other forever." Ray Ray said. I rose my eyebrow at him.

"Okay... So why did you guys interrupt us again?"

Prince sighed. "I want to talk to Adri-"

"Adrienne to you."

"Adrienne alone." Prince finished.

"And I want to talk to Pooh alone." Ray Ray said. Pooh stood up. "Well, I don't want to talk to you."

"You don't have a choice." Ray Ray said. He grabbed Pooh's hand and dragged Pooh out of the house, leaving me and Prince together.

.~~*~~.

A/N: Please Vote , comment , and fan ! Go read my other books please ! 17 votes and 9 comments for the next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 132 30
"Why would I fall in love with someone who I hate?" "The past is past. But my future.. is with you.". What happens when the right person comes in th...
28.4K 561 22
Teen Sensations by day, Crime-Fighting Heroes by night? Let's just say, everything is not what it seems with Prodigy, Roc, Ray Ray & Princeton... It...
44K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...
114K 2.3K 21
Being Inlove can be very confusing. You could be mad , then sad.You can say I hate you ,then I love you .Yn and Diggy's relationship have been very c...