Baby, I'm Gone

A/N: Enjoy!

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

It was kind of weird having a superstar crushing on me. Playing this whole facade of being Prince's girlfriend at school would be hard because Prince really likes me.

"I finally came out with it. Are you happy?" Prince said. I sat down and covered my face.

"I. . .i'm just surprised that you like me after all I've done to you." I said to Prince. Prince frowned and scooted closer to me.

"I'm surprised too. My feelings grew that day when the paparazzi we're on to us." Prince said. That was a huge wake-up call. Paparazzi, superstar, Prince? I couldn't handle all of that. I stood up.

"Sorry to break it to you. I don't like you back, so all these feeling should be squashed! Team Mindless is gunna go crazy if I went out with you." I stated.

"You don't know that. We're pretending like we're going out now and did they do anything? No. The only difference is that we don't have to pretend now." Prince said. I paced around the room.

"I'm going to receive hate mails and threats. I don't want to go through all of that. I. . .i'm sorry Prince. I've got to go. It's getting late. I'll see you at school." I grabbed my stuff and rushed out of Vannah's house. What an eventful night.

.~~*~~.

Prince's P.O.V