My knight In Shining Armor

Oleh Neapeda99

About Rory and Logan. Set 3 years after they both graduated from Yale. Logan never proposed to Rory at gradu... Lebih Banyak

Logan
At the hospital
Family of Logan Huntzberger
Still at the hospital
When will you wake up?
The Diagnosis
Dealing With The News.
Facing Reality
Still facing reality
First Chemo & a visit from the past
Aftermath of the first round of chemotherapy
Finally home again
Taking care of Logan
Their new reality
Just being home
Logans view
Second round of chemo
Aftermath of second chemo.
A day at home
Lunch Date With The Parents
A Happy Surprise & A Break From Feeling Sick.
Part 1 - An Lunch date & An Dinner Date
Part 2 A Cancelled Lunch
Part 3 Another Hospital Visit..
Still at the hospital
Coming Home Again
Hiring a nurse Part 1
Hiring a nurse Part 2
A tough night
A much needed visit
NOT AN CHAPTER
Another setback
Dealing with everything & Gettin back to a somewhat normal.
Dealing with old & new things
First day back.
A New Hope
Not an episode..
First Good News In Months
Dinner With Lorelai & Christopher
A Visit
Preparing for a night out
Night out
The Day After
Not an episode
Another Regular day
Spontaneous Vacation
Fantastic News
Telling The Others And A Last Fitting
The boys fittings
The Wedding Day Part 1
The Wedding Day Part 2.
Their First Anniversary
Pictures of Logan & Rory's new home
I'm stuck
10 Years In The Future Part 1
10 Years In The Future Part II
About the last chapter
Doing some changes

Dinner and a Surprise

922 31 2
Oleh Neapeda99

When she entered the bedroom, she could see him just laying there sleeping. She really didn't want to wake him but if they wanted to get ready for the dinner, she knew she didn't have any other choice.

She sat down beside him on the bed, then gently kissed him on the forehead.

"Sweetie, time to wake up." She whispered softly in his ear.

"Hmm? Ace? What are you doing home already?" He asked her a little confused.

"Well we have dinner plans with the gang in almost two hours, so I decided to leave the office earlier today." Rory answered him while gently touching his on the cheek.

"I'm glad you left earlier Ace." He told her honestly.

"How are you feeling today?" She asked him with concern.

"I feeling a little better for now Ace." He answered her honestly.

"I'm glad to hear that Logan, you up for tonight?" She asked him.

"Yes I am, were are we meeting with the guys?" He asked her.

"We're meeting up with them at a place called O'Learys, at 17.30." She answered him.

"Who are joining us tonight?" Logan asked her.

"Finn, Rosemary, Colin, Stephanie, Paris, Doyle,  Robert and his new girlfriend, me and you." Rory answered him.

"Tonight will be fun, I need this." Logan told her honestly.

"Well if we're going to be at the restaurant in time then we need to get ready." She told him.

"I guess we should, help me up?" Logan asked her.

"Of course." She answered him while standing up from the bed.

Rory stood up from the bed and gently helped Logan out of bed and gently walked into the bathroom.

"Shower or bath?" She asked him while letting him sit on the bathtub side.

"I'll take the shower." He answered her.

"Good, while you shower I'll look for something to wear." She told him.

"Why don't you join me?" He told her smiling.

"What are you smiling at? As much as I'd like to but we don't have time." She told him honestly.

"Fine, but when we get back you will pay me back for this." He teased her.

25 minutes later.

"Babe, have you seen my rose earrings?" Rory called to Logan who were in the living room.

"I think I saw them on the counter in the bedroom." He called back to her.

Rory started looking around when she finally found them.

"I'm not sure if we should do this tonight maybe we should stay home.." Rory thought to herself.

"Ace? You okey?" Logan asked her.

"Yeah, I'm okey. Just thinking about tonight." She told him honestly.

"It will be fine, I'm fine Ace. I promise you." He told her reassuringly.

"We don't have to go if you're not up for it." She told him.

"We are going Ace, now what should I wear tonight?" He asked her.

"Umm, maybe light blue jeans, white shirt and a black jacket?" She asked while holding
up the clothes.

"That looks great Ace. What are you wearing?" He asked her while getting dressed.

"I'm really not sure, formal or not formal?" She asked him.

"Not formal Ace. A dress and a simple jacket?" He told her.

Rory walked into the walk in closet and picked out a black dress with white dots, and black heals. After she had gotten dressed, she picked out a white purse. Then she walked out to the living room where Logan were sitting on the couch waiting.

"What time is it babe?" Rory asked him.

"It's 16.50, what time are we leaving?" Logan answered her.

"Frank is picking up us at 17.10 and then we're meeting the guys at the restaurant." She answered him.

Logan picked up his phone and saw he had a missed call from Finn. He decided to text Finn back since he had been waiting for him to text.

He texted Finn's number.

~ "Hey, Huntz. Ready for tonight?" - Finn

~"Yes, I'm ready. Just worried how she will react." - Logan

~ "It will be fine, she will be happy." - Finn.

~ "Yeah, see you soon." - Logan

Logan hung up the phone, then stood up from the couch and gently walked towards Rory.

"She looks so beautiful, but she's always beautiful. I don't know what I would do without her." Logan thought to herself.

"Are you okey Logan?" She asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about how stunning you look tonight." He answered her while kissing her on the neck.

"I love you so much Logan." She told him while kissing him on the mouth.

"I love you too Ace." He told her while kissing her back.

"We should get downstairs, Frank should be here any minute." Rory told him while looking at the watch.

"Do you have everything you need?" Logan asked her.

"I'm just going to grab my purse and then we'll leave." Rory answered him while quickly walking into the bedroom and grabbed her purse.

After she grabbed her purse, she walked out from the bedroom and saw Logan standing at the door waiting for her.

"Ready to go Ace?" He asked her while opening the door.

"I'm ready, let's go. "She answered him while grabbing Logan's arm.

They walked out from the apartment and towards the elevator, Rory pressed the button and minutes later the doors opened, they walked into the elevator, pressed the entrance button and went down.

15 minutes later they arrived at the restaurant.

Logan got out of the car then leant his hand to Rory and helped her out of the car. When she got out from the car, they walked into the restaurant where she told their names and they were shown to the table where rest of the gang were waiting.
They all greeted each other, then sat down at the table and started talking.

"About time you guys got here." Finn joked.

"Very funny Finn, didn't you just get here to?" Rory joked back.

"How do you stand this man, Rosemary?" Logan told Rosemary jokingly while hugging her.

"What can I say, I love him." Rosemary answered him.

"How are you doing Logan?" Stephanie asked Logan.

"I'm doing okey considering Steph." Logan answered her.

"So Sarah, how did you and Robert met?" Rory asked Sarah (Roberts girlfriend).

"Well we meet at a mutal friend's party, we started talking and one thing lead to another". Sarah answered Rory.

"Finally someone made this guy settle down." Finn told Robert while gently punching him on his arm.

About an hour in to the dinner, Rory noticed Logan weren't talking as much as the others.

She got up from her chair and walked towards were Logan sat.

"Babe? Are you okey?" She asked him concerned.

"Yeah, I'm just a little tired." He answered her.

"Maybe we should go home?" She asked him.

"No Ace, I'm fine, we're not going home because of me." Logan answered her.

"Just let me know if you want to go home." Rory told him.

"I will, but we don't have to go home." Logan answered her.

Rory kissed him on his cheek, then walked back towards her chair.

Then suddenly a waiter came in with champagne glasses, as soon as the waiter had sat down the glasses Logan stood up.

He walked towards Rory's chair, Rory just looked wondering at him.

Suddenly he took out a box from his pocket and got down on one knee.

"Rory, I don't know if I would have made it these past months with out you. You mean the world to me, everything you and I have been through. The support we have given each other. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
Lorelai Leigh Gilmore, Will you make me the honor of becoming my wife?" Logan asked her.

"Omg, Logan.. Of course I will marry you!!" Rory answered him with tears in her eyes.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4K 58 8
It's September 2014 and Rory and Logan have not seen each-other since Rory's graduation 7 years ago. AU ROGAN slow burn. An alternative to their Vega...
66.4K 1.7K 25
AU. Rory never forgave Logan for the bridesmaid's incident. Now, four years later, Rory is a successful journalist and life brings them together agai...
43.9K 1K 24
Logan and Rory haven't spoken since that fateful day 8 years ago when she refused his proposal and both of their hearts were broken, but neither of t...
Reconnecting Oleh Ace

Fiksi Penggemar

14.4K 373 46
AYITL never happened. What does Rory's life look like in 2017?