The Vampire King (Mikayuu)

By msanimechan

In a land of terror, spirit, and lust, lives a beautiful, blonde king, also known as King of all demons. He's... More

Introduction: The Ruthless Vampire King
One
Three
Four
Author's note: issues
Five
Six

Two

2.3K 104 60
By msanimechan

Two: Prince Yuuchiro

'Twas a beautiful evening in the land of Emerald. The kingdom was so grand and beautiful, any commoner living there was considered lucky and semi fortunate. Of course, not as fortunate as the royal family themselves.

"YUUUUU BAKA YUUU WAKE UPPP!!" The blonde headed beauty screeched. Her eyes widened as she noticed the king himself walking towards her prince's room. Mitsuba whimpered slightly as the snoring prince laid peacefully on his bed, sleeping soundly. Her blush deepened upon noticing his face. He truly was a beautiful boy.

Or as the world considers him, The World's most Beautiful Prince. Were they wrong? Absolutely not! For every princess all over the earth wanted his hand in marriage. She sighed. How would such a wonderful, royal man like him ever fall in with a lowly maiden such as she? Yes, she was in love with him.

But so was everybody else. Mitsuba had known Yuu since they were children and she was assigned to be Yuu's helper.

Unfortunately, that's all she'll be to him.

"YUUCHIROOOO!!" Mitsuba cried out, shaking the boy endlessly. "Your father is coming," she whispered. Suddenly, the boy's eyes opened widely. Mitsuba furrowed her eyebrows. How did that wake him up?

"Dinner is at 7:00," he whispered. Yuu jumped out of bed, grabbing Mitsuba's shoulders to put her in front of him. "The king himself, coming into my room?" He asked.

"Idiot why do I have to be your little shield," Mitsuba groaned, attempting to shove the prince away from her although to no avail. Yuu was stiff. His father was for sure to kill both of them.

The door suddenly slammed open, revealing a certain tall man gazing angrily at the two. Yuu furrowed his eyebrows, putting his head against the croak of Mitsuba's neck earning yet another blush upon her cheeks.

"S-sire, I tried to wake him up but I c-c-"

"It's okay, Mitsuba," The king silenced. He looked directly at Yuu, smirking slightly. "As for you," he began, grabbing his hair. Yuu screeched in pain at the sudden contact, attempting to grab Mitsuba with him.

She moved away in fear, looking away.

"Thought you could hide from me and skip dinner with your old man?" Guren chuckled, "come now, we have much to discuss!" He added, dragging the boy out by his hair.

Yuu glared deeply at Mitsuba, a face filled with sorrow and mouthing the words 'help me' to her. It's not like he hated spending time with his father. No, I'm fact, he had been wishing to spend more time with him although, spending time with him also meant spending time with his newest mistress, Mahiru who was to be crowned Queen of Emerald once they got married. Yuu hated her for countless reasons.

One being that she tortured vampires and experimented on them to make them into demon weapons for the army. She was more cruel than the Queen of the vampires herself. Another reason was that she was the reason Guren and Sir Shinya never got married like they planned to. She had secretly been having affairs with Guren and ended up leaving Shinya heartbroken.

Yuu had remembered seeing one of her vampire experiments. The prince of the vampires, Asuramaru Tepes. He remembered him clearly. Yuu loved going into the chambers as a child to find the handsome vampire prince nearly starving to death. Which was intended by Mahiru for she was to make him into a demon sword. Disgusting.

"So you found him~" Mahiru smiled as Guren shoved Yuu into a seat next to hers. Yuu growled, looking away. Guren took his seat at the very from, smiling at the purple headed maiden.

"Don't growl you idiot, have a little more respect for your new step mother," The king scowled.

'And have a little more respect for your future king of Emerald'  Yuu thought.

"Yes, Father, my apologies, Mahiru San," Yuu nodded. God forbid Guren making that wretched disgrace of a woman into the Queen soon. He assumed that's all she wanted from Guren, after all.

"We must discuss your plans for your sixteenth birthday, my child," Guren added, grabbing a spoon full of his salad. "Two more years and you'll be crowned King Yuuchiro Ichinose after all," he smiled.

"I'll only be queen for two years than?" Mahiru pouted, jabbing her fork on the plate. She wrapped her arms around her chest in anger, looking towards her Fiancé.

"I still don't think he's ready for such a big position, my husband. Yuuchiro is too childish and innocent looking to take on such a lead role for your wonderful, strong kingdom, m'lord. He is to handle most of the eastern countries and make sure those vampires don't take over? I mean, come on, at this rate, the Vampire King Mikaela might as well steal the Emerald jewel in front of Yuuchiro!" Mahiru explained. Guren stood silent, staring deeply into Yuu's eyes.

Where did he get such beautiful green eyes from? He pondered. Yuu's mother of course, who else? And the raven hair? Guren! The boy was just gorgeous any princess in the world would kill to marry his son.

Yuu was a very conservative boy, although. And he hardly spoke and always nodded when he needed to. It annoyed Guren to no end although, he had no choice but to live with that.

"Unfortunately, Mahiru, I did not make the rule of claiming the throne to my son at eighteen. In my opinion, I think he seems ready enough to become king. He may be quiet but he'll grow out of it once he marries a princess," Guren said, "oh, and I'll have a little surprise for your birthday on Saturday as well," he smiled. A rare smile that Yuu often never saw on his father's face.

'What? Another stupid princess you want me to meet?' He thought.

"So have a little more faith in your son, Mahiru," Guren spoke.

'Son? As if I'd ever call you my damned mother' Yuu thought. He knew to keep quiet, although, and smile. For if he did, his father would for sure slap him to no end.

What a great life he lived.

~

Night soon came along, releasing the shinning moon into the sky. Guren stared deeply into the bright white moon that would soon turn green.

"The green eclipse is coming, sire," Sir Shinya began. Leader of the Emerald Knights. Though he hated Guren with a burning passion, he couldn't find himself to disrespect him in such a manner. He was the king after all. Guren simply nodded, paying no attention to the Brave knight and ex lover of his, Shinya.

"Why do you think the green eclipse comes only on Prince Yuuchiro's birthday anyways, m'lord?" Shinya questioned, pondering. Guren chuckled, placing his hand on Shinya's back. Shinya's cheeks reddened at the sudden touch but needn't let that disturb his peace for it was a taboo.

"Green eclipse didn't start happening until the night my son was born, have you no remembrance, Sir Shinya?" Guren asked, gazing deeply into the silver haired man's eyes. Shinya simply nodded.

"I hadn't paid much attention to it, m'lord," Shinya whispered. Guren smiled, detaching himself from the brave knight. The brave knight who protected him from Queen Krul when she almost killed Guren after killing her father. Shinya stepped in and ended the war between vampires and humans.

The war that ended on the night of Yuuchiro's birth.

And also the night that Guren lost his beloved wife and queen.

"Yuuchiro's birthday is very special to me. Green Eclipse is the reflection of Yuuchiro's eyes so of course it's a beautiful sight," Guren added.

"I do love staring at the prince's eyes," Shinya chuckled.

"Shinya, id like to ask for a favor from you," Guren suddenly interrupted. Shinya licked his lips curiously.

"Anything for m'lord," Shinya answered, "what's this favor, sire? I can handle any task."

"I know you can, which is why I'm putting my trust in your hands for the millionth time. Anyways, do you remember the demon sword that Mahiru created?" He questioned. Shinya flinched at the sudden name. Mahiru the woman he hated. The woman that stole Shinya's beloved husband, Guren. He truly did love Guren. And he knew Mahiru had only been using him to become queen of Emerald, one of the highest ranks a woman could possibly have. Being a queen, of course.

"Asuramaru, Prince of vampires that Mahiru ordered me to kidnap so she can turn him into a demon weapon, yes I do recall, m'lord, what about it?" Shinya questioned. He had remembered Mahiru sent Shinya and his knights to the vampire kingdom to kidnap the prince and future king of vampires, Asuramaru.

All plans ended for Asuramaru when Shinya kidnapped him and was turned into a demon by Mahiru's own hands.

"I want to give that sword to Yuuchiro as a present for his birthday; he needs a strong weapon for when he becomes king on his eighteenth birthday," Guren explained.

"But, sire, the vampires took possession of the sword, 'tis impossible to retrieve such a thing," Shinya sighed. He had remembered that day clearly.

The queen herself came to the kingdom and ended up taking Asuramaru back with her without anyone knowing until Guren finally saw it wasn't in it rightful position. 'Twas a tragic day for the kingdom. Very tragic, especially for the brave knights who protected it with all their power.

"That's why I'm going to need you and your bravest 24 knights to retrieve the sword and bring it back to me. As far as I know, three years ago, when the queen's son, Mikaela Tepes aged to eighteen, he was crowned royal King of the vampires and was given the Asuramaru sword as a gift of the throne. For the past three years, Mikaela and the vampires have been taking over many small countries and claiming the human citizens as 'livestock' to feed the vampires. Soon, they'll reach into the eastern countries that we of Emerald have claimed and take over, worst case scenario of course," Guren explained, his eyes averting towards the moon once again.

"So, you're saying that the sword is responsible for all of this happening?" Shinya questioned.

"Not just the sword but the Vampire King as well. Ever since he was throned, many terrible things have been happening to the humans up in the northern side countries. Queen Krul was never able to accomplish such things that her son is doing and I would like to stop this by getting that damned sword already," Guren huffed. Just thinking about it angered him even more. How dare those blood suckers claim human land.

Shinya noticed the sudden change in mood. Guren began breathing hard once again. Lately he had been doing that which worried the young knight. Was he sick from something that he never told anyone about? The stress was certainly not helping him in his favor, of course.

"Do not worry m'lord," Shinya reassured him, "for I will risk my life in your favor. You needn't worry about it anymore. The knights of Emerald and I will make sure the Vampire King is stopped and I will bring that sword for my beloved prince. Something you should be worried about, although, is the Emerald jewel, m'lord. Rumor has it that this Mikaela wants to take the jewel," Shinya didn't want to worry the king even more, but it was something he just had to take precaution on. God forbid the vampires taking over the eastern countries and possibly killing the royal Emerald family.

"You do know the Emerald jewel is implanted in Yuuchiro's eyes right?" Guren said, "King Mikaela will never find it in my son," Guren chuckled.

"As I recall, the Emerald jewel accidentally broke in half and the only way to save the Emerald was to-"

"Was to implant them in a royal bloodline's eyes. As long as Yuuchiro is safe, I'm okay with everything," Guren explained. Shinya had remembered when the Queen Krul once took the Emerald jewel for herself. It was dangerous that she had it in her very own hands. Great power comes with great responsibility, as his father once said when Shinya became the lead general of the knights.

And as he remembered, Queen Krul was reckless. Mikaela could possibly be the same. And he realized that when she broke the Emerald in half.

"Hn, no wonder you never let the prince step outside the castle or kingdom at that," Shinya sighed, "he's always told me that he wanted to be a brave knight and fight alongside me," he ended. Guren nodded.

"My son is a reckless idiot but he'll learn soon. He doesn't know the jewel is planted in his eyes and he never will. As long as the Emerald and him are safe, all humans can live peacefull," Guren ended.

"His birthday ball is in three days, I shall gather the knights and horses for my beloved prince," Shinya said, "do not worry about anything else, m'lord, Mikaela will never know about that Emerald."

East of the mountains,

Deep in the castle,

The Emerald is the eye of the beholder.

~

Wow that took hella long but hey, I'm ready to add some mikayuu!

This fanfiction will have rather long updates in between because I'm putting my thoughts into it so don't wait on it! Haha jk I'm just too lazy to update. With Green Eyed Maid getting so much attention, it's hard to focus on anything else here.

Make sure to vote, comment, and  share! I loveeee me some comments.

Xoxo ,

Airi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.7K 33
A kingdom overthrown by a greedy kings brother and hid away the royal family away deep in the dungeon. Once Yuu's friends get caught by some guards w...
16.1K 448 14
Angel's Sacrifice Book 2 is out! As you are well aware, Y/N was captured by the Demon Army and this is a continuation of Y/N's Journey throughout the...
137K 3.6K 16
In a world filled with blood-lusting vampires and humans dealing with demons, reality is far from peaceful. There is constant turmoil, as the vampire...
95.1K 3.9K 25
[Owari no Seraph AU: Mika x Yuu | Boy x Boy] Around the age of 6, Yuu had lost his best friend, Mikaela, during a kidnapping incident. Both of them...