The Seven Deadly Sins | ✔️

By bangtanfamfic

[COMPLETED JUNE, 2017] (방탄소년단) BTS Fanfiction: The Seven Deadly Sins "My life changed the day Envy let me liv... More

Introduction
(1) Those who Envy...
(2) ...are never truly happy
(3) It's about time...
(4) ...to get rid of your Pride
(5) The one to truly fear...
(7) Love...
(8) ...or Lust?
(9) Don't mess with...
(10) ...Wrath
(11) I'm a Glutton...
(12) ...for Punishment
(13) I won't stop because...
(14) ...I'm Greedy for more
(15) A Full Circle
(16) A Full Circle pt. 2
(17) Epilogue
Character Overview
Beyond the Scene
Special: JK
Special: TH
Special: NJ
Special: HS

(6) ...is none other than Sloth

16.6K 1.1K 915
By bangtanfamfic

Chim bit the back of his pen in deep thought. "...So the only way we can overcome Envy's punishment is if we get help from the rest of us..." he states and you balked.

"The rest of us?..."

Your eyes widened in understanding. "As in...all of the other Sins?..." you whispered and he nodded, confirming your fear.

Well shit.

You were counting on only having to confront one of them but you realized now that Kook's punishment was much more severe than you expected if it meant that all 6 other Sins had to get involved...

But if you needed to gather them all, then so be it...it was at least comforting to know that you already had one of the Sins on your side.

That only left 5 more.

Jimin's presence in this entire thing made you feel as if saving Kook could be possible after all.

He continued. "...yeah. We can't do this without their power...I may be Prideful but even I know my limits." He expounded and gave you a somber look.

"It won't be easy either...not everyone is as understanding as I am..." he trailed off but his thoughts were elsewhere.

"You showed me a side that I haven't seen in a person in a long time though so despite the odds, I do want this to work out..." he thought, shocking himself by what he admitted.

You nodded grimly, knowing that was true. "Well then...I'll just have to offer them a proposition that they can't refuse..." You mumbled and then looked at Jimin.

"What is it that you all desire the most?" You asked cautiously and Chim smiled knowingly.

"You're pretty lucky Y/N...All of us hate the position we're in and since you're dishing out a perfect situation for us to use as a front to revolt at, it's the perfect opportunity to work together and break out of this curse. Like I said earlier, It won't be easy but it's not impossible." He explained and you slowly processed his words.

If what he said was true then all of you had a common interest and gathering them all together to make that work was going to be the hardest part about this.

Not only did you have to be careful on how you approached with your offer, but you also had to play on all their different personalities and powers as well.

That didn't deter you in the slightest.

Well it did a little, but you were after all, a woman with a goal.

And you never gave up.

Chim smirked at the determined look on your face and gestured you closer.

"Okay...so since I know you're on board we can start. There's two of the Sins I know that we'll need the help of before the others." He began and you hummed thoughtfully.

He continued. "The first man has connections that's unparalleled to everyone else and he'll be able to give us a name of someone who may know more about where Envy is being held." He explained and you listened with rapt attention.

"The other man we'll need to, let's just say, 'persuade' the people who won't be as willing to talk..." he muttered and you shot him a strange look.

"Sounds like a dangerous man..." you thought with a shiver.

You brushed it aside for now. "Right...okay, we'll get more into the second man when we have more to go on...So which Sin are we looking for first?" you asked, your heart beating faster at the prospect of actually being able to pull this off.

Chim shifted uncomfortably and gave you an unsure look. 

"...the most apathetic, laziest man I know...and also the one most likely to kill us both..." he whispered seriously with a foreboding look on his face.

Your eyes widened at that and he continued. "...he used to go by Acedia, but now he's known as Sloth"

————————————————

"Another" Yoongi demanded, slamming his glass on the counter of the bar with a huff.

It had been his 6th drink but it didn't help relieve his tension in the slightest.

The door to bar chimed, signaling the entrance of another customer but Yoongi dutifully ignored it, lifting the whiskey glass to his lips.

Suddenly he felt the presence of someone stand next to him.

His finger twitched annoyedly.

He wasn't in the mood to deal with another drunken human again.

The stranger tapped the counter casually.

"...it's been some time eh, Sloth?" The man drawled and Yoongi froze.

That voice.

Only one other man other than Greed had the nerve to call him by his official title.

Yoongi slowly placed the glass back down on the counter, shifting his gaze to the man who was his equal only in height.

"...Jimin"

————————————————

You watched from the booth you were sitting in, at the two men who were having a conversation and your brow raised.

Chim said that you two were going to meet Sloth tonight but he didn't say where and you had no idea why you were both at a bar.

The man beside Chim seemed dark; his aura felt off to you but you brushed it away.

If he was a vital person in helping you two find Sloth then you had to better prepare yourself

...because the chances that this man isn't human was extremely high.

————————————————

"What do you want" Yoongi demanded, still not in the mood for conversing.

Chim noticed how high strung Sloth was -much more than usual- and he smirked.

"You seem a little tense Hyung" he teased and Yoongi sent him a strange look.

"Hyung?" He thought. "Since when did Jimin call me Hyung..."

Yoongi now carefully appraised the man beside him.

Jimin was relaxed, for the first time ever and Yoongi noticed that he didn't have that cold look on his face anymore; it was replaced with a lighthearted one -a whisper of a smile ready to appear.

Yoongi's eyes widened slightly at that.

What had happened to the cruel and stoic man that was rumored to have never smiled in this lifetime.

Where was the Pride he knew?

He had been out of the loop for longer than he should've been if things had changed this much.

Yoongi carefully schooled his expression, bringing back an unreadable look. "Again, what do you want" he reiterated, and Chim sighed.

Yoongi followed as Chim pointed over his shoulders.

"There's someone you should meet" he mumbled, not expounded on his statement, and Yoongi frowned.

"Now why would I do that?" He drawled out lazily.

Chim shot him a knowing grin and again, Yoongi was thrown off guard at how easily that action came to Chim, but he quickly narrowed his eyes.

He didn't have time for this.

He stood up, getting ready to leave but Chim clasped his hand on Yoongi's shoulders meaningfully.

He then leaned forward. "You're not the only one who has connections. A little someone told me you've been having some trouble down here. The person you'll meet can offer you a solution to that that" he whispered and let go.

Yoongi froze, shooting Jimin a frigid look.

"Why does he..." he trailed off annoyedly, but he was already giving in.

He always did when it came to easy alternatives.

Chim smiled cheekily.

————————————————

Jimin and the man he had been talking to were now headed your way and you took a deep breath.

At this point you could clearly see the man who he had been talking to.

His lazy posture and the way he carried himself made you immediately realize who he was.

They stood in front of you now and you gaped.

"This...wait...you're Sloth?..." You asked slowly and Yoongi was once again caught off guard.

This night was full of surprises for him.

After a quick assessment he concluded that there was nothing overtly special about you, so he shot Jimin a look. "Who is this woman" he demanded with a yawn and Chim sighed but slid into the seat across you.

"This is the man who can supposedly kill us in cold blood?" You thought in disbelief as you eyed him carefully.

Yoongi was now rubbing his eyes boredly and you felt your hopes drop.

It didn't seem like it...

But at this point you knew better than to assume, so you waited.

Jimin cleared his throat awkwardly. "Alright...let's get down to business...Y/N?" He called out, nudging you with a pointed look.

You shook yourself out of your thoughts.

"Yeah..." you cleared your throat, bringing some sort of professionalism to your posture. "...I'm looking for someone and I heard you were one of the most connected man in the world; connected enough to give me a name..." you started and Yoongi scoffed, taking a sip of his drink.

He looked you straight in the eye and you felt a shiver pass through you.

It wasn't difficult to now see why he was a feared man. One look already had you feeling as if you were dealing with the devil.

"I'm not one of the most connected man, I'm THE most connected man in the world. But tell me, why should I help you?" he continued, no emotions nor interest showing in his face.

It was difficult to read him.

You held back a gulp, trying not to falter under his scrutiny. "...because if you decide impart us with your knowledge, I can bring you a step closer to getting out of this lifestyle" you said without wavering, keeping your voice even.

His expression didn't change but one brow raised. "How?" He demanded.

One question that carried a ton of weight.

Depending on your answer, the two of would leave this bar one ally greater, or one enemy more to deal with.

You took a deep breath but Jimin interrupted interrupted you. "She's breaking Envy out and if the 6 of us work together, it's possible to overpower the man who put us in this position...we could be free..." He explained and Sloth froze.

Suddenly his eyes blazed, the first sign of emotion he'd shown tonight and then he disappeared, immediately materializing in front of you.

You gasped but he pulled you out of your seat and gripped you by your neck, slamming you against the wall.

All of this happened in a matter of seconds.

Jimin shouted indignantly. "Slot- Yoongi! What are you doing?" He hissed, correcting himself before he ended up pissing Sloth off even more.

Yoongi ignored Jimin and focused solely on you.

You struggled in his grip but he didn't budge in the slightest.

"You..." he hissed and you flinched, his eyes cut you deeply.

Jimin rose to help you out but Yoongi shot him a sharp look. "Take one more step and I'll show you just why no one crosses me Jimin" he warned, making Chim freeze in his place.

You shot him a desperate look but shook your head slightly. "L-listen to him" you wheezed out and he gritted his teeth but stood his ground.

Yoongi turned back to you. "You're the woman who's been causing all these problems for me" he bit out and you croaked under his grip.

He leaned in to your ears so that only you could hear what he said next. "I don't tolerate problems so I'm going to make sure you regret ever getting involved in our world. There's no deal for us" he whispered menacingly and you felt your heart skip in fear.

Then his hand lit aflame.

Jimin surged forward. "NO!" He screamed and you gasped as well, bracing yourself for what was to come.

Yoongi watched emotionlessly as he used his power on you.

...but then his eyes narrowed.

"W-what..." he stuttered and you reluctantly open your eyes.

His hand was clasped around your neck and glowing a deep blue but you weren't affected at all. Not even in the tiniest bit.

You didn't feel any different so you pursed your lips. "...did something happen yet?" You asked unsurely.

Yoongi watched in disbelief and Jimin's jaw dropped open.

All three of you stood at a stalemate.

Why hadn't it worked? This was impossible. "How?..." Yoongi thought and then a memory struck him.

He recalled a prophecy one of his targets had mentioned once, a long time ago.

BEFORE

Yoongi sipped his tea, going through the house of his next victim.

There were various items strewn around the room and Yoongi eyed them all detachedly.

He heard the door shut close and footsteps approach.

When the man rounded the corner, he physically paled, seeing Yoongi watching him in the shadows.

The man didn't seem surprised however. "...so it is time..." he muttered and Yoongi only nodded impassively.

He slowly approached the man who watched him with an accepting look in his eyes but then his lips parted.

"...you may think you have all the control now...but one day a woman will appear before you, immune to your powers and only then will you realize that things need to be changed" he stated mysteriously and Yoongi scoffed.

The man was also crazy.

He didn't bother responding to the man's words before his hands lit up.

After a couple of minutes passed by, his mission was complete.

————————————————

Now

There's no way.

Yoongi had long ago brushed off any concerns related to what the man had warned him that fated night.

But here you stood before him, true as can be, and he couldn't help but falter.

Greed's words came upon him.

"Is being stuck as a Sin for all eternity the only thing out there for us?..."

He gritted his teeth.

For so long he had accepted that there was nothing he could do about his position...but things were truly changing now and he wondered if his mindset should as well...

It went against his every core beliefs to work, but if the prophecy was true and if this child was right, then he could finally escape this wretched life.

All of them could.

He glanced down at you, taking note of your unyielding resolve despite his power over you.

...He had a feeling that if he refused, it would be more of a pain in the ass as well.

With that in mind, he changed his mind; he would help.

For now.

Ever so slowly his grip loosened and you fell to your knees, gasping for air.

Jimin took that as his cue to move.

He helped you up and shot Yoongi a peeved look, to which Yoon only shrugged indifferently at.

Yoongi scoffed. "What was I supposed to do...she is still the reason why I'm stuck here fixing this mess..." he justified to Chim and you shot him an exasperated look.

"...and that's why you tried to kill me right?" You mumbled lowly and he huffed with a roll of his eyes.

"...but did you die?" He retorted dismissively.

Chim facepalmed.

Yoongi brushed his nose, a habit of his, and gave you and Chim an uncaring look. "Follow me, I know a man who can help"

Chim rolled his eyes but nevertheless  nodded and you stood, still with a scowl on your face, but at least now Sloth was helping you out.

Suddenly there was only a trail of blue smoke.

Your lips twitched annoyedly, waiting for the damn man to realize what was wrong with what he had just done.

Chim fidgeted at your hastily rising killing intent.

Suddenly Yoongi rematerialized in front of you two, having the audacity to be the one that looked irked.

"...right. None of you can teleport..." he muttered thoughtfully.

All three of you walked out of the bar.

————————————————

"Sloth? It's been a while..." a woman chimed with a grin and Yoongi shot her an impassive look.

She sighed good-naturedly. "Alright, alright. What do you want..." she acquiesced with a nod.

Yoongi stepped to the side, letting you pass through.

He ignored the stricken look on her face when she realized that there was a human in the room. "...We need you to tell us where Envy is being held" he murmured gravely.

Information was power and they were in Sloth's domain now.

————————————————

"그냥 없어져도 좋아, 어쨌든 여긴 내 왕국이니까"

"...You can just disappear, anyway, this is my kingdom"

-BTS, If I Ruled the World

————————————————

If you enjoyed this let me know by tapping that ⭐️ on the bottom of your screen.

Love you all! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.4K 35
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
268K 5.8K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
222K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...