The Seven Deadly Sins | ✔️

By bangtanfamfic

[COMPLETED JUNE, 2017] (방탄소년단) BTS Fanfiction: The Seven Deadly Sins "My life changed the day Envy let me liv... More

Introduction
(1) Those who Envy...
(3) It's about time...
(4) ...to get rid of your Pride
(5) The one to truly fear...
(6) ...is none other than Sloth
(7) Love...
(8) ...or Lust?
(9) Don't mess with...
(10) ...Wrath
(11) I'm a Glutton...
(12) ...for Punishment
(13) I won't stop because...
(14) ...I'm Greedy for more
(15) A Full Circle
(16) A Full Circle pt. 2
(17) Epilogue
Character Overview
Beyond the Scene
Special: JK
Special: TH
Special: NJ
Special: HS

(2) ...are never truly happy

23.8K 1.4K 949
By bangtanfamfic

"So why the hell am I the only one that can see you?" You asked while playing with his hair distractedly and Kook frowned minisculely.

"I ask myself that everyday..." he thought but shook his head.

"You're probably cursed or something" he joked and you shot him a scowl.

It had been over 8 months since you had first met the man -non-human, man but maybe a demon or an angel?-

Dammit.

8 months since you met Jungkook. There

He had explained everything about himself a while back, or so you thought, but there wasn't much he could remember anyways.

He was a lonely man, that much you could tell; sorrow buried deep within him.

It was then you decided that since you were the only one who could see him, it would be your duty to be there for him.

Easy.

Simple as that.

Except everyday it got harder to ignore the warmth from his sinuous body, or the way he smiled when he saw something particularly funny, to the challenging glint in his eyes when he was provoked and that was only the beginning of it.

Maybe you really were cursed because you had fallen for the one man who wasn't even human.

The type of men you fall for made you question your sanity.

But all jokes aside, Kook was different and you wanted to try and make this work despite how insane that might be.

"Kook?" You mumbled and he sleepily tilted his head your way, soothed by your soft touch.

You took in every detail of him and filed it in the portion of your mind that was completely taken up by him, and him entirely. "You never told me why you were following me that day" you pointed out but you already knew, only wanting to hear it from his own lips.

You figured it out some time ago, putting pieces of what he would tell you together until you understood.

You felt him stiffen at your statement.

Everything he had done before he met you, he had already confessed. He told you about what he saw in the room, how the world changed over the years, the sins he committed and the 1,000 people he had targeted -yet he didn't tell you what had happened to them.

You grasped his hand gently, intertwining your fingers with his. "You were supposed to do something to me right?..." you mumbled knowingly and he finally looked you in the eye.

Although he was tense, his eyes were full of compassion and warmth and he reached out to touch your skin.

The novelty of being able to feel you still hadn't worn off even after the months passed and he basked in it every time.

"Yes..." he answered reluctantly and you watched his brows furrow at the same time.

You yearned to smoothen it out but refrained from doing so when he continued. "...but nothing will happen to you, so forget about it okay?" He finished with a strained smile and despite wanting to know more, you nodded and let it drop.

He wasn't ready to say it and that was okay.

————————————————

The night the two of you shared your first kiss was permanently branded in your memories.

It was sweet, desperate and risky but you loved it anyways.

Everything had been going so smoothly that even he believed he was human.

But all good things come to an end.

————————————————

The two of you were sleeping comfortably, moonlight seeping through the curtains of your room.

His arms were draped around your waist and your back was pressed against his bare chest.

All of a sudden however, there was a burning sensation that rippled through his entire body and he gasped, immediately sitting straight up on the bed in pain as the sheets fell limply to his waist.

You jerked awake at his sudden movement and blearily watched him hold back a scream.

All forms of sleepiness washed away at that and you grasped his arms. "Kook! Kook! What's wrong!" You shouted uselessly but he couldn't hear you.

He clenched his chest, digging his nails in the flesh as he tried to even out his breathing. Every inhale however, had that fire spreading sporadically inside of him, making the pain worsen every second.

It was too much for his body to handle and so you watched as his eyes rolled to the back of his head while he dropped limply onto the mattress, passing out in your arms.

"KOOK!"

————————————————

When his eyes opened, he stiffened at the familiar setting and the icy marble that his cheek was pressed upon.

He was back...

The door stood intimidatingly at the end of the room as it did the first time and Kook growled at the sight of it, pushing himself off the floor as he headed straight for it.

He slammed it open and the man sitting on the throne sighed, looking up from where he was leaning on his palm.

"Oh Envy...you really only had one job to do..." the man chastised boredly and Kook snarled.

"Fuck you" he spat out and the man laughed.

"How juvenile...but I'll get back to that later. I'm only going to ask this once. Why is that girl still alive? It's been almost a year, young Envy" he said in a singsong voice and Kook shot him a glare.

He smiled wickedly and continued. "If you can't seem to get your job done, I'll have no choice but to find someone who can." he finished with a small grin.

Kook was shaking in anger. "Don't call me that...and don't touch her!" He shot back.

The man finally dropped his smile and lifted his hand.

The action immediately brought Kook to his knees, his body moving on its own accord.

The man shot Kook an emotionless look. "Do not forget your place Envy. Get the job done or you'll see just how bad a punishment can get. This is nothing compared to damning you for eternity and leaving your soul to roam the world forever. Do not test me"

And then he was gone.

————————————————

Kook gasped, sucking in as much air as he could.

A fine sheen of sweat all over him had the sheets clinging onto his skin and he panted painfully.

"Kook! Whats going on?... w-what happened?" You stuttered, tears pooling in the corner of your eyes when he finally woke up.

He recalled every word that transpired and he knew that no matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't be able to hurt you.

Not in this lifetime and not ever.

Kook pushed you back lightly. "D-don't touch me..." he croaked out, throat raw from the strain he had put it through.

You narrowed your eyes. "Now is not the time for your machismo dammit! What happened!" You demanded again but he looked up at you morosely.

He was going to do it.

"Y/N stop" he whispered and you froze at the grim look on his face that spoke a thousand words.

You knew he was about to do something that would ruin what you two had.

You swallowed painfully. "No. You stop. Don't do this Kook. Don't give in..." you whispered back and he clenched his fists.

He greedily took your appearance in; he would need it for the next eternity. "Y/N...I won't do it...I can't kill you" he admitted and you tensed.

"So it was true..." you thought and he answered you back in your mind.

"Yes...you were...my target..but I promised you nothing would happen to you, and it won't...it never will." he reiterated.

You gripped his arms. "At what cost?" You ask seriously, knowing that letting you go free wouldn't be without consequences.

He smiled ruefully and you'd started tearing up. "At what cost though Kook??" You repeated hysterically and he looked at you, committing every detail of you that he could, into his memories.

He tucked a stray strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm sorry" he only answered you and the first tear dropped.

Your heart did as well. "Please...d-don't..." you begged but his will didn't waver.

"Y/N...I had nothing before you...you reminded me what it was like to live. Not to be alive, but to live and the only thing I regret is the fact that I was too weak to stop this from happening to you, for dragging you into this pain" Kook said as he slowly pulled the notebook out.

The book of his sins and his existence.

You trembled at his words; this was his goodbye.

You knew it, he knew it but you would still fight for him.

He deserved it.

"Kook...I-I need you...don't leave me..." you begged futilely and he studied your features.

He took note of everything. From the messy bed hair you had, to your eyes that held sorrow and your lips that trembled -probably without you even noticing. It made his heart clench and the way you looked at him with every fiber of your soul had him breaking inside.

He shouldn't have succumbed to his weakness and gotten close. It just made everything hurt all the more.

But then he reminded himself what you had given him.

The gift of friendship, comfort, and love.

He wasn't afraid of his punishment, no, because it was worth every single moment he spent with you.

He lifted his hand. "Y/N..." he uttered your name so meaningfully that you forced yourself to open your eyes and look at him.

His hands lit on fire, glowing a dark green ember.

"I love you"

...and then he lit the book on fire.

You froze, not only at his words but because of the flame that greedily ate up the book.

What was he doing?

Kook placed his hand on your cheek, making you snap out of your stupor and you only realized now that chains had wrapped around him, coming from only god knows where.

"K-kook..." you choked out. -everything was moving too quickly

He shook his head resignedly and a traitorous tear fell even though he was smiling.

"Wherever I am, I'll be watching you..." he promised and you held onto him like your life depended on it, but he was already being pulled away.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" You screamed out, wailing as his hands slipped away from you.

He gave you one last smile. "Thank you..."

But before he disappeared completely you called him out. "K-kook...I-I love you too!" You shouted desperately and his eyes widened in shock.

And then he was gone.

Your screams could have reached heaven and hell from how broken it sounded.

You had let go.

————————————————

"너는 내 손을 놓지마, 두 번 다시 내가 널 놓지 않을 테니까"

"Don't let go of my hand forever, I won't let go of you again either"

-BTS, First Love

————————————————

I wonder who the rest of the sins are 🤔

Find out in the next Chapter!

If you enjoyed this let me know by tapping that ⭐️ on the bottom of your screen.

Love you all! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
857K 39.9K 170
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
485K 10.7K 56
Reneé Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG Reneé is taller and older then reader unless requested
103K 2.1K 30
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...