Bloody Mate

Af FrancheskaBermudez

"Now you listen, little red. You are mine. You belong to me! You are not leaving my side. I have waited too l... Mere

Dear Nobody,
Chapter One - First day -
Chapter Two - Pine cones and mint -
Chapter Three - No one's territory -
Chapter Four - Smiles and laughs -
Chapter Five - Utterly vulnerable -
Chapter Six - Snow
Chapter Seven - Blood -
Chapter Eight - I'm scared -
Chapter Nine - Fangs and Claws -
Chapter Ten - It doesn't define me -
Chapter Eleven - Story telling -
Chapter Twelve - Stress free -
Chapter Thirteen - Werewolf 101 -
Chapter Fourteen - Coming of age -
Chapter Fifteen - Throwing threats -
Chapter Sixteen - Birthday -
Chapter Eighteen - Winona -
Chapter Nineteen - Ravnos -
Chapter Twenty - Blackmail -
Chapter Twenty One - We don't need anyone -
Chapter Twenty Two - New Year -
Chapter Twenty Three - Appointment -
Chapter Twenty Four - A little birdy -
Chapter Twenty Five - Lyric
Chapter Twenty Six - Bloodlust -
Chapter Twenty Seven - Realizations -
Chapter Twenty Eight - Momma and Maya time -
Chapter Twenty Nine - Best Friend -
Chapter Thirty - Skipping School -
Chapter Thirty One - Jade green and unstoppable heats -
Chapter Thirty Two - Incomparable beauty -
Chapter Thirty Three - Love struck -
Chapter Thirty Four - Bewitched Part 1 -
Chapter Thirty Five - Bewitched Part 2 -
Chapter Thirty Six - Bewitched Part 3 -
Chapter Thirty Seven - Bewitched Part 4 -
Chapter Thirty Eight - Bewitched Part 5 -
Chapter Thirty Nine - Bewitched Part 6 -
Chapter Forty - Bewitched Final -

Chapter Seventeen - Love Triangle -

238K 6.8K 967
Af FrancheskaBermudez

"Lucas."

The tears that ran down Rain's cheeks almost made my eyes moisten. I pulled her into a hug as she sobbed on my bare shoulder. Lucas? Fucking Lucas? I was debating whether I should feel angry at Lucas, Miranda or both. Or if I should pity Rain; she has a selfish bitch as a sister and a jerk as a mate. 

Seeing Rain's vulnerability in her eyes made me feel like I'm staring at a dead puppy. Shes always full of energy, annoying the shit out of me sometimes. But wheres that energy now? Did it vanish because of her asshole of a mate?

As Rain cried, I thought of ways to castrate Lucas. He must have known long ago that Rain was his mate so why was he with Miranda? "Jewels?" Rain's soft voice filled my ears. She pulled back and wiped her tears, showing me her perfect manicured nails.

"Hm?" 

"Please don't tell Angelo anything." Fear flashed through her light brown eyes. Why not? She stood up and fixed her dress. "Lucas is his best friend, his future beta. I don't want to be the cause of their-" 

"Shhh," I interrupted. "Get those thoughts out of your mind." I said as I stood up. I would not tell Angelo, if it will keep Rain sane. "Now lets get your booty down there so you can have fun. This is your birthday party. Don't let a jerk like Lucas put you down." I saw a small smile appear on her face. 

As we walked down the stairs, arm in arm, my eyes were searching for a blond haired male: Lucas. I frowned, not finding him. "Jewels, I'm going to go dance." Rain declared as she made her way to the dance floor. As I walked around the living from, I saw no sign of Lucas or Miranda. 

"Hey, Bloodsucker!" The next person who calls me that is going to wish they were dead. I'm sick and tired of the goddamn nickname. I get it! I'm literally a bloodsucker. But I have a name. And if they don't know, I wouldn't mind, "Hey redhead! Yeah you!" Bloodsucker is actually starting to offend me in a way I couldn't explain.

Yeah I'm a vampire. So what? What's your point? I consume blood to stay 'alive' and obtain non human abilities. But what about werewolves? They turn into wolfs! I'm just not comprehending why I'm the demon here when werewolves aren't saints either. 

When I turned to face the person who called me, I see a group of drunken teenagers. The stench of alcohol annoyed me. They were all guys except for a girl. She was short, probably 4'11. But what made her stand out was her bright pink hair. It was cut into a bob and it surprisingly looked good on her. I raised an eyebrow as I noticed her hide behind on of the guys. She was scared of me. 

"What the heeelllll," A tall guy that stood in the middle slurred. "are you doinng here?!" Hes making my mood worse. I'm not in my right mindset to keep calm. I was on the brink of attacking. 

"Don't worry about it. It's none of your business." I told him as I turned away. Before I could even take a step, he placed his hand on my arm. I saw red. 

"I'll give you three seconds to take your dirty hand off me." I snarled, my fangs extracting. I didn't know what was happening to me. I was feeling overwhelmed with so much anger that I actually wanted blood to be shed. I wanted to hurt this person. And he didn't do anything bad to me. I usually have self control as hard as steel, but it was slowly disintegrating.  

He laughed, his grip tightening on my arm.  My eyes were pitch black. I turned around, but before I could do anything, Angelo's scent enveloped me. I felt his chest on my back, and the warmth that filled me calmed me. It put out a flame the ignited in me. 

"Fernando, take your hand off her!" He growled, his tone demanding. I had to admit that it was hot seeing him in his alpha nature. 

The guy, whose name I learned was Fernando, immediately took his hand off me. His eyes widen as he listened to Angelo's command. He cowardly stumbled behind his group of friends. I noticed the pink haired girl peeking a look at me and Angelo, confusion clear in her face. 

"You alright?" Angelo asked me, turning me around to see if I was hurt or anything. 

I nodded, my black eyes slowly changing back to their normal color. Everyone in the room was oblivious to what just happened. A techno pop song came on, earning a cheer from the crowd. Rain was jumping around the dance floor, dancing her little broken heart out. I smiled. At least shes enjoying the rest of the night. 

"Where is Lucas?" I asked Angelo as he led me to the kitchen to get a drink. He halted, turning to look at me curiously. 

"Uh outside. Why?" He questioned as he cocked his head to the side. Oh nothing. Just to castrate him and maybe bury him six feet underground. 

"No reason. He wanted to talk to me." I lied, instantly feeling guilty for lying to him.

"Why?" 

"Because we are trying to make... amends." That was a good lie, surprisingly. The smile that broke out on Anglo's face made my stomach drop. 

"That's great!" If only it were true...

~

Getting away from Angelo was a mission. He was wrapped around me like a vine. I had to lie again in order to get a few seconds alone. I needed to talk to Lucas. I wasn't sure what I was going to do or say. But I'm sure it will come to me when I see him. 

"Wolfy, I need to use the bathroom." I whispered into his ear as he spoke with a few of his friends. They chuckled, hearing me due to werewolf hearing. They were nice to me. Maybe it was because Angelo was present. 

"Okay, little red. The bathroom is down that hallway." He pointed to the hallway he was talking about. I slipped out of his arms, pretending to head down that direction. When I heard him going back to his conversation about training, I speed down to the sliding french doors that lead to the backyard. There were only a few adults hanging around, smoking cigarettes. They noticed me and glared.

Rolling my eyes, I ignored them as I walked down the little stairs, looking for Lucas. According to his scent, he was near. As I got closer, I also smelled Miranda. My hands became fists. I hid behind a tree. They were feet away from me. 

"-nearby pack. Maybe we can-" 

"No. Don't even think about it."

"But babe-"

"Shhh. You smell her. Shes here." Miranda growled. I stepped away from the tree, leaning against it. 

"Sup, bitch." I greeted, grinning. Miranda glared, taking a step toward me. Lucas held her back. 

"Now you're a sneaky, spying--"

I cut her off. "Before you insult me, I wanted to be clear and say that I'm not here to talk to you." I tried to it as nicely as possible. But it didn't seem to work because I could hear the venom dripping from my voice. I looked at Lucas.

"I need to talk to you. Like now." 

Before Lucas can even say a word, Miranda opened her mouth. "Oh hell no. If your going to speak to my boyfriend, it has to be in front of me." Jealously does not look good on her. Did she actually think I was after her boyfriend? 

"You know what? Let me introduce myself to you since you didn't give me the time to yesterday." I said. I welcomed the familiar ache in mouth, indicating that my fangs were going to extract. 

"No need to introduce. I know who you are. You're a filthy vampire that wants to sink your teeth into my brother. But I'm not going to allow it!" She yelled, struggling in Lucas' grip. 

"No, that's not who I am." I said, straightening myself before taking a step toward her. "I'm Jewels, new in town. Started high school two weeks ago, just trying to be normal around here." I told her before shifting my eyes to Lucas. "I didn't want trouble or violence but it seems that its inevitable." I was shocked to see guilt flash through Lucas' eyes.

"I didn't ask for your fucking autobiography!" Miranda snarled. "Just stay the fuck away from my brother! That's all I ask."

"But I can't." I told her, sighing. "I'm his mate." This was the first time that I said that out loud. And it was relieving to say the least.  

It seemed like the world crumbled before Miranda's eyes. Her eyes widen as she gaped. I could hear her heart pound hard, her breathing coming in small gasps. "Thats not true.." She whispered, breaking contact with me, finding the ground to be interesting at the moment. I looked at Lucas, remembering about the new piece of information I found today from Rain. He saw the anger in my eyes. 

"Lucas, please tell me that's not true." She pleaded, her knees buckling. I get shes in shock but why is she being so over dramatic? It annoyed me. But what doesn't? 

"Yes, it's true." Lucas said, no longer holding Miranda back. She looked at me one more time before walking away, slightly confused. "What...um did you want to talk about?" I didn't waste a second. I had Lucas in my grip, my hand wrapped around his neck. 

When I heard that Miranda was no longer near I said: "I know Rain's your mate. What the fuck is up with that!" I slammed against the tree. He gasped. 

"What are you-"

"Don't fucking play games with me." I hissed out, putting pressure on his neck. "What the fuck are you doing with Miranda when you have Rain as a mate?" 

His eyes were dark. "Its none of your business. You don't know anything." I was making him angry. 

"It is my business when it involves my friend, my mate's sister. What will happen when Angelo finds out? Finds out that you are his little sister's mate but you're with his older sister instead? Huh?!" I slammed him against the tree again. "What do you think will happen?!"

He pushed me away, and I didn't fight him. "I don't fucking know! Okay. I don't know!" He gasped out. He was breathing heavily. "This is all getting out of hand. I- UGH!" He yelled as he pulled his hair. I witnessed his wall come crashing down. "I don't know..." 

It was silent for a few seconds. I saw something change. He looked utterly vulnerable.  

"I love Miranda." He declared.

His eyes showed that he was being honest. "I love her." He repeated. He had this far away look on his face and I knew he was going to deliver a story. "I had a crush on her throughout my entire childhood." He smiled. "I felt the happiest man alive when we began to go out. Shes... everything I have ever wanted in a girl." He was in love with Miranda, and anyone could tell from the way he talked about her. I put my hatred toward Miranda aside as I listened to him. He was talking in such a soft voice, almost like if he was telling all of this to himself. 

He inhaled sharply. "I found out Rain was my mate two year ago, when I turned 16." He tells me. "I had been ignoring her, ignoring all the feelings that comes with the mate bond since then. Rain has always been a friend, my girlfriend's sister."

"Shes your mate." I felt like he needed to hear that. He needed to know that he had someone who was destined for him. He was blessed to have someone who was made for him; someone that could deliver unimaginable happiness, according to Eida. 

"I know. I don't know what to do though." Surprisingly, I somehow understood him. He was in love with someone who wasn't his mate. Even though he was in love with someone as disrespectful and bitchy as Miranda, he was in love. 

"I'm confused." I told Lucas. 

"About what?"

"That you actually told me all this information." I smirked, trying to enlighten the situation. I gained a small smile as something flash across his eyes. 

I decided to head back to the party. I have been gone for quite a while. As I began walking, Lucas called my name. "Hey Jewels! Uh, sorry for miss judging you."I turned my head a smiled at him. 

"Apology accepted, mutt." I joked, before walking away. I heard him chuckling softly from the distance. Maybe Lucas will turn out to be a friend. But I wasn't letting my guard down. Not for anything in the world. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

19.1K 429 17
"Darling." He smirked and eyed my lips. "Promises can be broken." "I don't break promises," I aimed to assure. "I know because I know you." He stretc...
3.2M 75.7K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
3.7M 114K 46
M A T U R E C O N T E N T #1 in Romance 12/22/18 "Do you feel that?" He said quietly next to my ear. I struggled as more tears stained my cheeks...
447K 14.4K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...