Are U Still Down ? โ€ข Tupac Sh...

By Shayylondon

When you have some one good in your life, you hold on to them. You never know when the unthinkable will happe... More

Copyrights
Dedication
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Epilogue
Thank You

8.

560 43 77
By Shayylondon

Pac

I left Jada room about 7:30 am this morning and guess who came trotting into the room at 7:45 Am? I shook my head as I brushed my teeth and hearing Kidada heels click-clack across the floor, getting closer to our room.

"Pac!", her voice called out, echoing a little.

I didn't even bother to respond to her ass. I rinsed with Listerine and then placing my toothbrush back into its covering and poking my head out of the bathroom.

"Where the fuck you been?", I hastily said as I looked Kidada up and down.

"Your questioning me?", Kidada laughed as she leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. "You have some nerve. You was gone the whole night"

"Bullshit", I replied as I waved her off and walking into the bedroom and sitting on the bed.

Kidada eyes watched me as I climbed back in the bed, lighting my blunt and taking a puff. She frowned as I blew smoke and shook my head at her.

"You went out with who last night?" I questioned.

Kidada kicked her heels off, followed by sliding her white strapless romper down to her legs then kicking it off. She sat on the bed softly as she climbed next to me.

"The girls"

"What fucking girls. You aint say nothing bout you having friends out here nigga"

Kidada smacked her lips before frowning. "I was at the same club you were at last night Pac. Sapphire aint it?" she said with annoyance in her tone.

I allowed the weed to fill my lungs before exhaling out of my nostrils. I tilted my head and squinted my eyes.

"What you was doing in the strip club Kidada?"

"No Pac", Kidada said with a slight attitude. "The question is why you was leaving the club with Jada? That's the real fucking question"

"Fuck you tryna say?", I spat. "You think I fucked her or something...?"

Kidada jerked her head back while twisting her lips. "Look. I understand that's your best friend and all but how much of best friends can yall be. You were all in her face dancing and you spent the entire night with her, buying her drinks"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't understand you. You complain if I entertain hoes but the minute I kick it with my best friend, you got an issue with that. Aren't you the one who wearing the engagement ring?"

Kidada smacked her lips, sitting on her knees. "It doesn't matter. I don't want to see my man all in the face smiling at some other woman"

"IT AINT JUST SOME OTHER WOMAN. ITS MY BEST FUCKING FRIEND", I Yelled and accidently dropping my blunt on the sheets.

"SHIT!", I yelped as I jumped up and dusted the ashes off my bare chest. "See what the fuck you made me do...Damn Kidada"

Kidada rolled her eyes, climbing off the bed and pushing me against the wall. She disappeared into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.

"She fucking tripping hard", I muttered to myself as I picked up the blunt and placing it into the ashtray. "Matter fact since you wanna be an insecure little ass girl. We going back to LA right now"

I heard the bathroom door jerk open, followed by an angry faced Kidada. Her chest heaved up and down as her cheeks were bright red on her light face. she ran her fingers through her thick hair and puckered her lips.

"Gladly. And before you get a fucking attitude you should be explaining to your fiancé why you were leaving with his best friend that he never fucked?!"

"She was drunk...man I'm not entertaining this mindless bullshit. Pack yo shit and we leaving. Fuck, it", I roared before kicking Kidada's luggage across the room.

"Fine", she said through clenched teeth with a menacing stare.

I looked her up and down as I closed the bedroom door behind me. All you could hear was Kidada rummaging in the room and throwing stuff in her bag. I wiped the sweat beads from my head as I grabbed my note book and pen that rested on the dining room table and began to write a note.

---

9:22 AM

"No baby I am fine...really", I smiled as listened to Will's voice on the other end of the receiver.

Will and I was on the phone going on an hour and a half. I swear, being apart from him makes me miss him so much more. Having time apart from your partner is good sometimes. It makes you miss them more, making your heart yearn for their presence.

"You sure? Cause you know I'll come up there. I miss you baby girl"

I gently bit down on my bottom lip as I twirled the phone cord around my finger. He knows the right things to say to me. Before I could respond, I heard a knock at the door which alerted me. I can only think of two people that can be knocking on my door right now: Pac and Queen.

"Babe. Hold on", I say as I gently placed the phone receiver down on the nightstand that stood next to my bed.

Tying my robe, I rushed to the door and hopping up and down to look through the peep-hole. After failing miserably, I sighed and opened the door to see two men dressed in a white button up and crisp iron pressed black slacks with a table and meal coverings.

"Good morning Ms. Pinkett", one of the men smiled.

"Good morning. May I help you?"

"Yes ma'am. This breakfast is for you"

I smiled but expressed confusion. "I-ummm but I didn't order any breakfast this morning"

Both the men exchanged looks and pushed the cart inside of the room. It was a beautiful banquet that it should be a crime that one person shouldn't indulge on this alone.

"You enjoy your meal Ms. Pinkett" they said in unison before closing my hotel room door behind them.

My eyes scanned over the layout of breakfast in amazement before my eyes rested on a folded piece of loose-leaf paper in the middle of the banquet. I furrowed my eyebrows together, picking up the note and opening it.

"Oh, this kid is...- ", I say with a chuckle and reading the letter.

Jada,

I hope I didn't disturb your sleep but I wanted to make sure you got a well-balanced breakfast before you went to your fashion show thang later. I want to talk to you more about last night if you remember it...drunk ass * Laughs* About our lunch date, I'm have to postpone it until tomorrow cause I had to go back to LA but I promise you I will see you tomorrow and we will have our talk tomorrow if that's cool. Kidada sense something is up with us. She doesn't understand the friendship we have but I don't expect her to.

But anyway, enjoy relax like the queen you are and eat up. A nigga see you tomorrow

Love you best friend,

- Pac

I grinned as I sat the paper down on the table before snapping back to reality. "Oh my god!", I shrieked as I ran back into the room. I had totally forgot that Will was on the phone.

I quickly picked up the receiver, pressing it to my ear. "Will?"

"Yeah? I thought you went back to sleep on me. I'm like damn she could of just said she wanna call me back"

"I'm sorry babe. I just had breakfast sent to my room"

Will paused for a second. 

"Oh yea? Room service?"

I licked my lips before looking over my shoulder. 

"Yeah something of that nature"

"Well you go ahead and enjoy it. I'll talk to you later I got a surprise for you"

I raised my eyebrows, "What is it?", I anxiously asked.

Will shuffled the phone a little. "You'll see"

I shook my head, wondering what he had up his sleeve. A few minutes later we exchanged our I love you's and hung up from one another. Hurrying to eat my breakfast, I grabbed a bottle of the sparkling champagne and poured me a cup.

Sipping my drink in one hand and sniffing the red rose that Pac gave me in the other made me feel this weird sensation through my body, as I thought about last night of what happened between me and Pac.

"I hope he comes back like he says will", I said out loud before digging into my food. 

-----

Thanks for reading !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
18.3K 340 28
i have no idea what to put here
103K 3.2K 59
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€ใ€€ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
69.3K 2K 36
Ava Denver is an average 19 year old girl from London. Ava is a current model working in a modelling agency for a magazine when the vamps manager joe...