Forbidden Fruit (Urban)

By ColeWoorld

[COMPLETE] Sai is new on campus. She and her best friend are ready for what university life will bring them... More

Forbidden Fruit
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Sequel?
Sequel!

six

7.8K 340 18
By ColeWoorld

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains themes  surrounding sexual assault that may be uncomfortable or triggering to some readers

Sai

"When you gon let me meet the nigga?" He asked. I hit him with the throw pillow that sat on my bed.

"Never. Cuz I know you gon' start something." I got up and went to the kitchen where Neisha and A sat at the island. I opened the fridge and looked for something to drink.

"Kai, what's it gon look like if Sai introduces her close male friend to Eli? The nigga is bound to pop off!"

Neisha laughed. "Go easy on him, A. I get where he's coming from, have you even told Eli about him?" She asked. I pulled out some water and turned to her.

"Of course I did."

He smacked. "Do he know I got a dick?"

I slapped the back of his head. "Duh. He saw you leave my place. He don't know that I know he saw you, but he did. And when he came inside he was mad." I twisted the cap and took a sip. I jumped and sat on the countertop of the island. I noticed Nene and Ada look at each other. 

"What, y'all?" They looked at each other once more.

"We all grown up in here," Neisha started.

"And we can all see," A continued. They both looked at Kaiden to finish their thoughts.

"Elijah threatened by me. And ain't no need to be. We like brother and sister; we gotta get this all straightened out too. Cuz when I be walking 'round campus the nigga be eyeing me like he wanna kill me or some shit."

"Kai, I hate you." I was outta breath from all that laughing.

"Ok ok. Tell him we coming over today." Neisha suggested.

"Yeah, tell him you and the girls wanted to kick it at his place."

Kai waved. "Uh what about me?" He pointed to himself. "I have a dick. What's it gonna be like when I walk in and he charging at a nigga?" 

I pulled out my phone to call Eli. "Yeah baby?" He answered. My heart skipped several beats at that.

"Can me and some friends come over tonight?" The line was silent for a moment.

"Say yes nigga!" Kai screamed in the background. A hit him with a pillow and held her hand over his mouth.

"Who the hell was-" I cut him off.

"You'll meet him tonight. Keys still under the mat?" He assured me they were still there.

"HE? Who is that?" I brushed him off as to not raise suspicion.

"Imma bring my cousin and some friends too, ya hear?" I told him that was fine and hung up the phone. "Call it a kickback?" I hopped off the counter and brought my water to the living room.

Neisha sat in the recliner by herself while A and Kaiden were in the love seat. Her head was in his lap and he was rubbing her stomach. Lately she's been laying off going to parties and getting laid. I think them two got something going on, and imma find out tonight.

I stood in front of the TV to get their attention. "We having a lil kickback y'all. Who's coming with me to get supplies?" No one raised their hand, instead. Neisha got up and pushed me out the way. "Queen Sugar is my show. Move girl." I cut it off and grabbed my keys.

"On second thought ..." I tapped my chin. "We all going to the store." Everyone groaned, in response I stuck up the middle finger. "Lets gooo!" I slapped A's forehead to make her get up. She chased me to the car and I hopped in the backseat. She got in with me and Neisha sat in the front. I tossed Kai the keys and he started the car.

Once we got to Walmart, Kaiden picked up a cart. "Sai Baby I don't feel like walkin," she whined. Neisha lifted A and threw her into the cart. "Now shut up and enjoy the ride." I signaled for them to wait. "Y'all wanna race?" I grabbed a cart and Nene hopped in.

"Ready..." Kai started.

I zoomed off in the direction of the booze before he could say go.

"Ay girl you cheating!" he yelled after us.

I heard them running after us. "Left girl, left!" Neish yelled. I swerved that way and almost knocked somethings down. Straight ahead of us was the destination. As we neared, we realized we were beat.

"Aaand in second place is YALL," Kai yelled to me. He and Ada was already looking at liquor to buy. "How the hell yall cheat and still don't beat us?" A hopped out the cart and set her phone up, putting on a timer cam.

I brought our cart closer to there's. "Y'all let's do a personality pic." Neisha suggested. I stuck my tongue out while Ada and Nene laughed at each other. Kaiden pretended to mean mug us. The phone snapped the picture.

"Squad goalsss," she posted the picture on her Instagram and tagged all of us. "Ight, what we really came to do," Kai rubbed his hands together.

"Nene and Sai, y'all on food. We on drinks." I nodded and and turned the cart around.

It was now night and the party was almost starting. Me and the girls started getting ready and Kaiden said he was gonna meet us there. "Sai you clutch forreal, girl." Right now Nene was looking through my closet for something to wear. She chose an off shoulder black long sleeve crop that showed the bottoms of her boobs and paired it with the high-waisted jean shorts. As for me, I had no clue what to pick out.

I landed on a nude bodysuit and some blue jeans that were slit at the knee. I put my box braids in a bun and started with some slight makeup. When I finished applying my lipgloss, Elijah called me. "My people here, where you at, ma?" I went into Ada's room and saw she wasn't finished with her hair. "Uh we finna be there," I slipped on some shoes.

Hanging up the phone, I called Kai. "Yo I'm not walking up in there by myself, I'm stopping by yo place Sai."

Why was this boy so intimidated by Eli? I rolled my eyes. "Okay. Hurry up though." I hung up and put the other shoe on. Within ten minutes Kaiden was at the door.

"Waddup yall?" Neisha let him in. As soon as everyone was ready, we got in his car and drove a short minute to Eli's apartment. We would have walked, but A was complaining about her feet hurting.

The door was ajar and the booze and snacks were already opened and being eaten. We walked right in and Elijah was in the kitchen. When he looked up and saw all of us at the door, he decided to introduce me. "Ay everybody, this my...this Sai." I chuckled at his loss for words. Everyone said hey to me and I nodded by replying. The girls introduced themselves and last to speak was Kai. I took his hand and brought him over to where Me and Eli were.

"Baby this is Kaiden." Kai outstretched his and to dap up Eli. Instead of being cordial, Eli sat there and mugged his hand. I looked at him. "E, don't be like this. He a cool guy and we just friends, that's all." I grabbed his shoulders. Instead of listening to me, he walked away. I smacked and turned to Kai.

"Told you that nigga threatened. I aint tripping. But Sai, Imma see you later, I seen some bros that I know over there." He pointed to the direction he was going.

"Sai-Sai, come here." I went over to Eli. He was standing next to a really short girl who resembled him a little. Her hair was in dreads and hung to her chest. She had a similar style as mine.

"Tia, this is-" She didn't let him get all his words out. Tia was already attacking me with hugs and asking me questions. "I heard too much about you come on let's talk girl," She dragged me over to his couch but not before getting me a drink.

Ada

This party was so live right now. It wasn't really a huge number of people but the energy was there. I think Elijah's friends invited some people too, which explained why there were so many more people than I expected.

Nene and I were mixing drinks in the kitchen, not that we knew much about bartending. My red solo cup was filled with peach Cîroc and a mixture of other strong drinks and chasers, of which U had already had three.

Since Kai was the designated driver, I wasn't too worried about becoming tipsy. "Lets goooo," I downed the whole cup, letting it burn as it went down my throat. Each second that passed made me feel even looser.

I dragged Neisha to the corner where most of the guys congregating. "Uh, uh sis I got me a man." She walked in the other direction, leaving me to go by myself. Nearing the group, I listened in on their conversation.

"Yeah Kaiden, that shawty you walked in with was bad as hell," one guy said. He looked to be six foot even with a light complexion. His head was dripping with waves.

Kaiden mean mugged the guy but softened his face as he saw me coming. I tapped ole dude. "Hey, heard you were talking about me?"

He smirked. "Wassup?" He spun around to me, switching the cup to his left hand. I could sense Kaiden's annoyance as he got up and walked away. Mystery guy in front of me inched closer. "What's yo name?" I asked. He got closer and closer until I could smell the liquor on his breath.

"Dre, and you?"

"Don't worry bout it." He put the cup down.

It started to get blurry all around me as the drink started to kick in. He put his arms around my waist and brought me closer as I felt him harden under me. That was quick.

"Let's go somewhere private," he took my hand and led me to the door. We went outside to his car and he helped me in the backseat. He kissed me everywhere from my lips trailing down to my neck.

As the world came in to focus I realized I didn't want this. I was clean off that wild shit I was on and I ain't finna relapse now. "Alright that's enouggghhh," I slurred. Scooting over to the other door I tried unlocking it.

"Nah girl. You got me hard now it's time to finish the job." He started unbuckling his pants and I knew what his intentions where. I reached into the front seat and quickly unlocked the doors, slipping out of the one next to me. I was almost all the way out when he grabbed my left leg. I tried moving his hand but his grip was strong and relentless. He yanked me back in the car after relocking the door.

My heart was hammering in my chest as I tried pushing him off me. He started trying to slip off my skirt when Kaiden walked past the window. The music from the party was pretty loud so Kai didn't even notice us in the car. Dre grabbed my arm and used one hand to hold both of my wrists together. I fought with all my might, but he was strong.

Tonight was not supposed to end like this. I started panicking as my mind raced. I had to get out of here, I had to.

By now, he had my thong slipped off. He was struggling to get his dick out with one hand, so I used the opportunity to bang on the window again. Kai was walking back towards the party, and if I didn't get his attention now I would be doomed.

"You bitch," Dre said as I called out for Kaiden. He looked around because he heard me, it was just that he couldn't see me. Dre backhanded me hard across the face, making me yell out even more. My throat was raw, which got worse as Dre grabbed my neck.

Tears escaped my eyes. I didn't see how this fun and exciting night could end like this.

"Dre what the fuck?" Kai pulled me out and I leaned against the car, panting. He walked around to the other side and dragged Dre out.

"The fuck wrong wit you, huh? " he began punching in his face and kicking him. "Bitch ass nigga, I should kill yo bitch ass right now!"

"Kaiden," I tried pulling him off but he would not stop hitting. Blood was everywhere, and the sound of his punches landing almost made me vomit.

"K, I'm good." He turned around to me and grabbed my shoulders. "You sure?" I nodded as I collapsed on the ground. His face was the last one I saw before everything faded out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
168K 10.8K 38
Jenna Valentino thought she had found her forever after. Life was good. A husband she loved, a daughter she adored, a dream job and a beautiful home...
780K 30.7K 80
I stood with my back to her, shielding her, and my murderous eyes stared down at the poor excuse of a man, promising unimaginable pain if he dared to...
483 3 30
Ava just came back from Greece as she decides to continue highschool back home with her bestfriends. She later on meets someone who makes her see a w...