Kakashi's Sister

By InfinityxInfinity79

Kakashi wasn't the only one born in the Hatake blood line. What if the White Fang had two children? A son who... More

01
02
03
05
06
*Please Read!!! Very importnant* Authors Note :( Sorry
07
08
09
Guys I got an Itachi fidget spinner
10
11
12
13
Tagged
14
Author's Note
15
16
17
18
19

04

3.1K 98 40
By InfinityxInfinity79

Kanzaki's POV
I finally mastered the shuriken jutsu as I sit on the ground breathing heavy with cuts all around my hands.

I let the kuni slip a couple times but I finally mastered it as I stand up and I run to the Uchiha compound.

I feel my legs burning but I keep running until I reach Itachi's house as I knock on the door.

The door swings open and Mikoto stands there with Sasuke by her side and she gives me a smile.

"Hi Kanzaki. Oh my goodness your hands!!" She says as she grabs my hands.

"It's okay." I say softly.

"Let me help." She pleads as she pulls me inside.

I let her treat my hands as she puts medicine on them then she wraps them up.

"Thank you." I say and she smiles.

"No problem. So what did you need? Itachi?" She asks as she finishes up.

"Yeah. I wanted to tell him something." I say and she gets up.

"I'll go get him."

She leaves after that and I see Sasuke frowning at me by the door and I get up and walk over to him.

"What's that face for?" I ask as I crouch in front of him.

"You keep stealing my brother away from me!" He says angrily.

I feel my eyes widen as I remember that everyday Itachi is usually with me and I let a sad expression take over my face.

"Hey how about you come with us today?" I whisper to him.

"Really?!" He asks with excitement.

"Yeah. You can train with Itachi and me."

"You're the best Kanzaki." He says as he hugs me.

I see Itachi and Mikoto looking at us from the hallway and they both smile at me.

"Sasuke doesn't usually hug others. You must have really gotten to his heart." Mikoto says and Sasuke turns.

"She's my new best friend!" Sasuke says with a smile.

"You're gonna have to beat me for that title." Itachi says and the boys chuckle.

"Come on Itachi. I wanna show you something."

We start to leave as Sasuke walks beside me and Itachi stops and pokes him in the forehead again.

"Sorry Sasuke. Maybe next time." He says and I shake my head.

"No Sasuke is coming with us." I say as I crouch and he climbs on my back.

"Okay." Itachi says.

I give Sasuke a piggy back all the way to the forest spot where Itachi had the targets set up.

"I mastered it." I say as I put Sasuke down.

I go to the middle as I close my eyes when I jump up and flip as I pull out twelve kuni.

I throw them and I hear them hit every target as I turn and land on my feet as Itachi smiles.

"Good job. Not even an Uchiha and you mastered it."

"Well I did have a good teacher." I say with a smile.

Sasuke runs to the middle as he tries to do it but falls as hurts his leg and I run over to him.

"Sasuke are you okay?!" I ask as I crouch by his side.

"Yeah, my legs hurts though."

"Let's take him back to mother." Itachi says as he puts Sasuke on his back.

-Uchiha compound-

We get to their house as we go inside and to Mikoto who starts to help Sasuke right away.

"Hey Mikoto could you train me in medical ninjutsu?" I ask and she looks at me with surprise.

"Of course!" She says and I smile.

There's a knock at the door and Itachi goes to it and when he gets back he looks at me.

"The Hokage requested us." He says and I nod my head.

I say goodbye to Sasuke and Mikoto as we leave and we put our sandals on as we head to the Hokage mansion.

We pass Fugaku who gives me an evil glare but I just try to ignore it as Itachi bumps in to me softly.

"Don't worry about him." He says and I nod my head.

-At the Hokage mansion-

He knocks on the door when we hear a soft come in as we walk inside to see Lord Third.

We go in front of his desk as we stare at him but worry goes through my body thinking I did something wrong.

"I requested you come here today because I wanted to congratulate you." He says and I look at Itachi and he looks back.

"On what?" I speak up first.

"On being apart of the ANBU."

Itachi grabs my wrist and he smiles at me and I smile back as Lord Third holds out two boxes with katana's on both.

We both take ours and I look to see my mask is white and blue like lighting blue.

"Go ahead and go to the ANBU quarters. Directions are with your things. Dismissed." He says and Itachi and I both leave.

We head over to the ANBU quarters when we go inside we see a lot older people walking around not even noticing us.

Itachi and I walk over when we find to empty lockers side by side as we put our stuff inside.

"I feel like the only girl in here." I mumble to Itachi.

"I saw one other girl. You are probably the youngest girl to join though."

We change into our ANBU uniforms as I put my mask on and we follow the other ANBU so we could get our tattoo.

Once we get to the room we walk in and see the other ANBU standing around a table and two chairs.

Itachi and I walk forward as another member of the ANBU steps forward as he sits on one side of the table.

Itachi and I look at each other when I step up and I sit down across from him first.

He holds out his hand and I keep my hands to myself when Itachi nudges me from behind.

"Give him your arm." He says and I nod my head.

I put my arm in his hand as he picks up a needle and starts putting the tattoo on my arm as I bite my lip in pain.

I try not to make a noise but I let out a soft grunt as I form a fist under the table with my other hand.

Once he finished my tattoo he puts a wrap around it as I stand up and Itachi takes me place.

He gives Itachi his and he doesn't move or make a noise when he wraps it after and we follow the ANBU to the locker room.

We take our masks off here as I put mine in my pouch when I hear someone talking from around the corner.

"Uchiha and Hatake. Come meet your group leader." They say as I look at Itachi.

He starts walking over there so I follow when I see the white hair I have come to be accustomed too.

"Kakashi?!" I say and he looks over at me.

"Yo!"

"You are the ANBU captain?!" I ask as I form fists with my hands.

"Yes." He says simply.

"Damnit." I curse as I turn and leave the locker room.

I run off to the training field as my legs burn and I sit down by the water when someone joins me.

I look over to see Itachi and he smiles at me which I can't help but smile back as I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Don't worry. You'll surpass him."

"Will you help me?"

"Of course." He says and I smile.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I..."

***************
Well they joined the ANBU but I think Kanzaki wants to switch captains. Don't you think? Well let's see how that works!!

Hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know what you think in the comments and vote.

Love you guys <3

~Heaven & Sarada

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 305 20
What if Sasuke had killed Naruto after all? The blonde would never become Hokage, he did not marry Hinata, he had no children... Or have he... What i...
59.5K 2.5K 17
He thought that it was over, that he was finally allowed to rest but just like so many things in life it proved to be a short-lived dream. Kakashi Ha...
17.7K 668 5
(discontinued) In the Shinobi World, a scarce amount of humans believe in the existence of yōkai. Hatake Kakashi is not one of them. However, he isn'...
20.6K 510 13
Amaya Uchiha is only 12 years old, yet she is stronger than an usual child of her age. There are many reasons but one of them is that, the night of t...