Perfectly Matched | Levi X Re...

By YuzuruHyeriniee

[Under editing] My name is (R/n). A simple girl and an avid fan of Flugel der Freiheit / No Name. I used to l... More

Before Anything Else
Chapter 2: Transfer
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: It Was You
Chapter 5: Argue
Chapter 6: Slave
Chapter 7: Almost A Date
Chapter 8: Unidentified
Chapter 9: Call
Chapter 10: Too Late
Chapter 11: Deep Sleep
Chapter 12: Aurora
Short Note
Chapter 13: Still
Chapter 14: Here For You
Chapter 15: Time
Chapter 16: Rehearse
Chapter 17: Little Did She Know
Chapter 18: Unusual
Chapter 19: Preparation
A/N
Chapter 20: Part Of It
Chapter 21: Masquerade Ball • Part I
Chapter 22: Masquerade Ball • Part II
Chapter 23: Masquerade Ball • Part III
Chapter 24: Return
Chapter 25: Role
Chapter 26: Plan
Chapter 27: Behind You
Chapter 28: Revenge Gone Wrong
Chapter 29: Little Sweet Moments
I have a problem -,-
Chapter 30: At The Back Of The Ackermans
Chapter 31: "I'm Not Fond Of Surprises"
Chapter 32: Mindless Confessions
Chapter 33: Bittersweet
進撃の巨人 OFFICIAL RELEASE DATES!!
Chapter 34: Sweet Beginning
Chapter 35: Under The Stars
Chapter 36: Flight
Chapter 37: Français
Chapter 38: Sensation
NO NAME ALBUM?!
Chapter 39: Staunch Or Fraud?
Chapter 40: Caught?
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Left
Mini Doujinshi
Chapter 43: Fate?
Chapter 44: Strangers
Chapter 45: Rejects
(Album Cover) FLUGEL DER FREIHEIT: WILD SIDE
Clarity - No Name (Originally By: Hiroshi Kamiya)
Donut Hole
Masked Bitch
CANDY CANDY
If You Do Do
Fireworks (Hanabi)
Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Levi!
On the Other Haaaand
LEVI'S
Chapter 46: I Can See It
Chapter 47: Come Back To Me
Chapter 48: Edges
Chapter 49: It's Over
Chapter 50: Time Passes By
Chapter 51: Patriarchy?
Chapter 52: Explanations
Chapter 53: Day-Off
DELETED
Chapter 54: Doubts
Chapter 55: Rendezvous
Forgive Meh
Chapter 56: Roses, Vanilla and Berries
Chapter 57: Blinded
Chapter 58: Revelation
Chapter 59: Broken Trust
Chapter 60: The End
Chapter 61: The End Pt. 2
Epilogue
It Was Such A Pleasure
Mellifluous
Necessary Editing & Self Promo
So...
#Tagged
Who's In?
AoT Spoilers (Chapter 107)
Levi Oneshot

Chapter 1: Decisions

8K 182 102
By YuzuruHyeriniee

Chapter 1: Decisions

(R/n) POV

It is almost sunset and the glimpse of sunlight did not left yet making the sky in a beautiful shade of purple and orange. 

Today, I was sitting in front of my study table in a small room that I own.

My stuffs aren't that much, but my room has two shelves filled with manga, novels, pocket books, encyclopedias and some references from my previous studies.

I was fond of books... lots of it. It is how I kill time by rovering into my broad imagination and witness fantasy scenarios.

While on the other hand, (L/n)- the surname that I own was very determined in terms of business.

My father is a Professional Architect and my Grandpa owns a large company of Registered Architects that goes around the world.

We live in a large mansion here in Division of Sina, our house was originally my father's work while grandpa guided him for the perfect structure.

While me? I probably don't stan architecture because I graduated in college under HRM.

My artist skills are somewhat compatible with paper and a pen but I don't think architecture would suit me because my mind is a freaking mess and I don't come up with creative ideas.

So now? I was busy deciding for a job that I could take when few months ago, I recall my parents proposed something.

-

" (y/n)? " mom called and I hummed as response.

"Why don't you just get a work in our company so you don't have to worry about finding job?" Mom said before placing the food on the table. "Look on the plus side, your father might put you on a position you can handle...? "

I became silent for a while as sipped on my lemon tea.

"Mom, we talked about this.... I already told you that I wanted to work on a job my heart yearns for." I put my cup down "Look... I can't even draw without copying something."

Mom chuckled.

"Fine. Do whatever you want, just don't forget to take care of yourself, alright?"

" Of course. I'm not a little kid anymore, okay mom? "

She chuckled once more.

-

No one can neglect away the diploma on something I can't make use of, anyway.

I am living for nineteen years and almost in my twenties- just ready enough to become independent.

I took a hitch breath.

'Time runs so fast...'

My eyes turned over the scattered papers on my study table.

"Stohess Luxury Hotel... Shiganshina Marines Inc... Trost Pacific Airlines? " I questioned myself...

Where should I get a job? Am I getting benefits on each company? I got much more confuse when I read some articles in my browser that states the excellence of each federation.

The sensation of confusion got more worse when I suddenly heard a knock from outside my room.

"It's open!"

The door creaked open and I turned my head to see my eldest brother, peeking over the door frame.

"Aki. Again? Were going to praise me?" I asked sarcastically.

Akihiro, the one who always pisses me off. How embarrassing it would be that he shouted at my graduation day to praise me while everybody's attention locked into us. I just gave him a death glare and kicked him in the leg after the ceremony.

"Why?" He shrugged, letting himself enter. "Don't you want to get complimented? "

He laughed and went to my bed to take a sit.

"Will you stop fooling around so you can leave me at peace?" I shooked my head in annoyance.
I went my gaze back to the papers, still searching for the perfect ones.

"Chill," he laid his back to relax."I'm just here to tell you 'congrats'. "

"Yeah, whatever." I wore an absent expression due to the papers on my main focus.

"Hey, would you take what I said seriously? I am really proud, you know?" after telling me that, he still chuckled convincing me that he's still not serious.

"Oh really?" I finally turned my computer seat to raise my eyebrows and cross my arms.

"I told you, (R/n). I am serious " he sighed and sat up from laying. "After all, it was surprising because you managed to graduate in a different course which is not related in our business." he explained.

"I doubt that, but anyways... Thanks. " I smirked and rested my arms on the sides of the seat.
" Owkay? Little sis? " then he laughed again.

" Err... stop calling me that, " I hate the term. I feel like a little kid, even if he is six years older than me. "Whatever."

My mind drifted back to the problem I've beeb solving these past seconds so I grabbed the papers on my table and handed it to Akihiro.

"Which one do you think I should enter?"

He snatched it from me and begin studying the details. I watch him until his expression turned into somewhat getting wierded out. He stopped by the last word and blink at me in disbelief.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you were intelligent." then he laughed again.

"Hey! What are you talking about?" I skillfully grabbed back the papers to examine it again but there's nothing but the same boring infos are still there.

Then, what was he laughing at?

"You are supposed to be ready for a job interview first! This are job offers and you assume to apply and get hired? " then he burst out hysterically.

"Ugh! I'm a newbie, okay? You don't have to say that! " I blushed embarrassingly.

Seriously? this man is getting on my nerves!!

"Okay okay, fine!" He has restrained his laughing a bit. " This is just an advice, (y/n) and I hope this will help you. Listen, anything here will do, these are all great opportunities. Once you have decided of any of these, do your best in the industry you mostly wanted to pass the interview. Make a good choice, the one that you think you can, the one you'd probably love to do, the one that can make your dreams come true and make you happy, that's all. "

Then my brother left me dumbfounded.

"When the hell did he learn speaking just like my professor? "
'Uh, nah.'

I shooked my head.

But at least he helped me for a bit...

I looked at the shitty papers again...

"I think, I've already made a decision... "

I was about to make my resume when my phone rang.

'Sie sind das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!!'

"What the heck?"

Who the hell changed my ringtone into some German song?!
I think my freaking brother is the suspect here. That jerk.

"Yes, hello?" I answered my phone.

"Hello, Good Evening, Ms. (L/n). " greeted the next line and judging by its voice - it's a woman.

"Uhh... hello, good evening? " I greeted back but it sounded like more of a question.

"Is this Ms. (R/n) (L/n) from Sina Integrated University?" the person over the phone asked.

"Yes... what is it?" I asked back.

"Oh we've been looking for you!" the girl stated happily. "We're from Survey Corps Agency and we're looking for models... a new clothing institute has its debut rather a month ago. We were hiring new recruits and you are legitimately fortunate to be picked by our editor's department. We would like to ask you if you are willing to be a part of the clothing brand's first ever photoshoot? We'll be glad if you accept our offer... "

My mouth dropped from what I've heard. She said what??!!!!

'Survey Corps Agency?!'

Wait-! Flugel der Freiheit's agency?!! Did I heard it wrong?

Wha-Why?! Didn't I just said my brother left me dumbfounded earlier and now about the news and I don't know if I could still speak.

Why am I suddenly hired as a model?! Was this supposed to be a big joke?! If I knew that someone played a prank to me, I'll gonna be killing that person.

"Uhmm... Ms. (L/N)? Still there?"

Oh. I forgot. I am still in the line.

"W-wait! Uhmm..." I fidgeted my feet from standing. It kind of felt sore now. "C-can I ask what is this all about? I-I mean, this is just so sudden... and how'd you know me? Then suddenly now you're hiring me? " I exaggeratedly asked.

The woman chuckled slightly at my response. "Oh, don't you worry Ms. (L/N), we are hiring you after our Elite Top Model Ms. Hailey Draven nominated you in the conference that happened a few days ago, she made a good description about your traits and told us you'd be perfect for this photo shoot. We already saw you in a visual aid and we admit that you really do have a perfect statistics for a model. Once the editors were satisfied with the given details in the conference they'll decide for which of the 20 nominees were going to be a part of the shoot. From what I remember, they were amazed on how Hailey descriptively nominate you, they didn't even hesitated to pick you. We would love to work with you if you accept our offer. You'll also be working with other of our elite models and celebrities. I assure you that this is going to be a great opportunity! " the woman sounded like she's really encouraging me to buy a product like a saleslady while she explained.

But oh my gosh, I was too shocked. Too overwhelmed to speak and everything she told me was just flattering! Who would expect that a me? Could be a part of a large agency were also my favorite artists are working on?!

What is happening with my damn life?

Ugh, Akihiro! All the blame goes to you!!

This is probably my brother's fault again. Hailey is her girlfriend and an elite model working on a famous worldwide agency, I admit, I envy her, but this is just going too far! 
I never asked for being a model, but still....

It's a good opportunity, though... I can't decide!!

"Ms. (L/N?)"

I sighed... this could be my chance to meet him!

"When the shoot will start?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I know that Levi hasn't appeared yet, but soon.

Leave a vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.8K 124
"Who are you?" "Who the hell are you?!" "You better tell me who you are!!!" "I'll shoot!!! I will! Who are you, dammit?!" "W-who are you...? What...
204K 8.1K 55
"I feel like I've known you. I need to know who you once were to me." As an only daughter, Celine Austerlitz was given everything she could ever want...
594 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...