Baby Boy// frerard//

By aestheticslut_

Gerard had his heartbroken by his old daddy. He goes onto a website to find a new one, little did he know tha... More

Playlist !!!
😰pretty when you cry😰
😅serial killer 😅
💕brooklyn baby💕
❌American❌
🖤black beauty🖤
⛈dark paradise⛈
🌥sad girl🌥
✨burning desire ✨
🤕god knows I tried🤕
😏bel air 😏
🍃Blue jeans 🍃
💕questionss💕
🌷Once Upon A Dream🌷
💦Lust for life 💦
🍑You can be my daddy 🍑
💋love💋
☀️Radio ☀️
A/n
😏In my feelings😏
🍼Salvatore🍼
🌸Queen of Disaster🌸
🚔White Mustang🚔
👿Born to Die 👿
Some Announcements Yo
🍒Cherry🍒

💔ultraviolence💔

2.6K 101 87
By aestheticslut_

Check out the preview of an upcoming book unlucky love ((its a phanfiction))

warning: nonconsensual sex ((not detailed))

Chapter seven

Her house was cold which made me feel uncomfortable. I hated being cold. I don't know why, but coldness makes me think of sadness.

Her house was huge. Her living room was the size of my whole house. It was so open and white. It was like one of those mansions you would see rich snobby people live in at the movies.

Her mom greeted us. She was wearing a white skin tight dress that hugged her thighs. The dress stopped about mid-thigh.

Her mother hugged me and I awkwardly hugged back, "I'm so glad you could stay with us. Hayley never brings home any friend."

"Mom," Hayley whined.

Her mother laughed one of those I pitched rich people laugh, "Oh don't be a baby, honey."

"Whatever," Hayley said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to another room. It had a bunch of paints and pencils. Crafts were hung up all over the walls. The parts of the wall that isn't cover with photos have small drawings on them or paint splatters.

"This was my brother's room," she said softly as she shut the door.

I walked around the room looking closely at the paintings. Some were awful, some were okay, and some were mind blowing ((in the good way)).

"He liked to draw," I asked. I cringed at how I used the -ed at the end of like. I didn't want her to feel even more horrible than she already did.

"No, my parents moved his stuff out and now this is my Aunt's art room. She comes over a lot. She practically lives with us," she said happily. She paused than began to talk again, "She didn't like taking this room for her art, but my mom insisted. She felt absolutely terrible and I think she still does. I forgive her though. Ashton was very important to my aunt just like he was important to me. They talked a lot about nothing. My aunt always told us talking about little nothings can lead this big somethings happening."

I nodded. It must've been hard for her to be in her older brother's room. I couldn't help but feel like I shouldn't be in this room, but I didn't say anything.

"Do you know my step brother," she asked me.

I turned toward her, "Maybe. The boy I told you about is named Josh, but Josh is a very common name."

"Well, my josh has pink hair and wears his hat in a way that makes him look a dork. He thinks he super cool, but he just looks like a dork," Hayley said with a chuckle.

She sat down again the wall and I followed her actions sitting next to her, "That sounds like my Josh."

"You should talk to him. Maybe you can tell him about Frank or just talk in general. It will help talking to someone you care about other than a person you met on the streets or a therapist," she said. She picked up and paint brush and began to twirl it in between her fingers.

"I care about you. You're nice and you listen. Sometimes you need a friend more than you need a boyfriend," I said leaning my head on her shoulders.

"True that," she cheered in a hushed voice.

I heard a sound of a small bell being rung. I turned toward Hayley with confusion all over my face, "It means it's dinner time."

We both got up and went upstairs to the dining room. It was absolutely beautiful. There was a glass table that was decorated with white flowers. A chandelier was above us and everything was just so aesthetically pleasing.

Hayley and I sat down. Mrs. Williams set down the food which was.. well actually I didn't know what it was, but it looked good.

"Josh, honey, come and eat!"

"In a second," I heard Josh yell back. It sounded like my Josh. I couldn't help, but get excited. Was I about to meet Josh? The Josh that had made me smile when I felt down? The Josh that I had Skype sex with in the dirty wall bathroom?

I saw a man come down the stairs. He was definable my Josh. He had the face, the hair, and the hat that "made him look like a dork" as Hayley puts it. He does look like a dork, a really really hot sexy dork.

We made eye contact. He smirked and threw me a wink. I blushed a deep red and slouched down into my seat. I looked down to make sure no one saw my blush.

I began to eat small bites of my food. I wasn't too hungry. I guess me being worked up all day has made me lose my appetite. Woah. I just realized I haven't been in my little space for a while now. I'm usually always in my little space. Suddenly I felt out of place.

"So, Gerard," Mrs. Williams said, "Do you work or go to school?"

"I graduated last years and I decided to take a year off to get a lot of things situated. I'm applying to go to an art school in New York though," I answered. The real reason I'm not in collage right now was because of Dallon. I was suppose to move in with him and we were going to start a life together, but as you can tell things didn't work out that way.

"Oh you do art? My sister, Emma, does the art too. She is going to an art school this coming year too. She is close with the DA so I bet she could get you a spot," Mrs. Williams said.

I eyes bulged out of there sockets, "Really?!"

"Of course honey," she said.

I smiled. I can't believe that I actually have a chance of going to art school!

~

"Hayley, do this dishes please. I have an emergency and I have to get to work. Josh, honey, can you please finish the laundry up. Nice meeting you Gerard," Mrs. Williams said as she rushed out the door.

Hayley groaned. She picked up all the dishes off the table and turned to me, "So, was you josh my Josh?" She asked.

Josh had already left the dining room to do the laundry, so I knew he couldn't hear us. She turned to walk into the kitchen to wash the dishes. I followed her, "Yes, 100% him."

She grinned as she put all the dishes in the sink and turned the water on, "Well go talk to him! He is probably in the laundry room. It is down stairs. You cross the living room and then there is a small room. That's the laundry room, now go!"

I smiled and left to go downstairs. I saw Josh starting a load of laundry. I took a deep breath, "Hey."

Josh turned around to look at me. I felt my heart do cartwheels. He rushed over to me, and hugged me. I giggled and hugged him back.

"I'm so glad your here. I need to show you something," He said in my ear then pulled away. I nodded. He finished loading the laundry, and then grabbed my hand pulling me upstairs to his room. I hadn't had time to take a look at the walls before I was being pushed against the wall.

I giggled as he kissed down my neck, "What'd you want to show me?"

He didn't answer me. He just kissed me roughly. Too rough for my liking. His hands traveled down my stomach and into my skirt. I squealed, "J-josh stop."

He didn't though. I cried out but he cover my mouth as he continued to touch me in way I didn't like. Soon I stopped trying to resist and let tears slipped down my face as he used me.
-

I hugged my self as I walked through the cold night. I was going to call Mikey to pick me up, but I had lost my phone. I cried as I walked home. I felt gross. I should've listened to Frank. I should've stayed away. I hated myself. I let this happen to me. It is all my fault.

When I got to my house I knocked on the door seeing I lost my keys too. I was expecting Mikey to open the door, but instead I was greeted with Pete. He looked at me with concern.

"Gerard, what happened?"

I walked past him and sat on the couch. He sat right next to me. I opened my mouth to tell him when someone's voice rang through my head tell anyone about this and your dead. I choked on a sob. Instead of crying silently like I was earlier I sobbing loudly.

Pete pulled me on to his lap and wrapped his arm around me. I cried into his shoulder for god knows how long until I calmed down. He ran soothing circles on my back to comfort me. I soon fell asleep with him telling me it would be alright, but I knew it wouldn't be.

I know I haven't updated in a while. also I made a new book and the ship is phan, so if you like them check it out!! this was a sad chapter I know. I tried to keep the bad part short because I don't want it to be too triggering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mr Way By Bethan

Fanfiction

222K 13.5K 50
Is forbidden love worth it? A Frerard fanfiction
865 41 12
Frank is a newcomer in a quiet, sleepy town, trying to escape his past. It's dull and boring until the arrival of a newcomer that could be the making...
27K 1.1K 35
Frank Iero is a sixteen year old and was dumped by his former daddy, Brendon. Josh took Frank under his wing and cared for him until Frank gets back...
254K 11.6K 36
As the son of Satan, Gerard believed that his life had many perks. Until... As a punishment for his usual uncooperative ways, his father sends him to...