rainbow | junhwan

By eaudevia_

what if our hair changes its color based on how we feel? Started: 6/11/17 Ended: 11/6/17 (wow look at the da... More

i
ii
iii
iv
vi
vii
viii
ix
note
x
xi
xii
xiii
special~
KILLNG ME
VIETNAMESE

v

1.3K 71 53
By eaudevia_

"Please, understand it. You need to help yourself too." Jinhwan begged looking at Junhoe who's answering a new sheet.

They were studying since 7 in the morning. They didn't even know what time is it.

"I'm done." Jinhwan got up from napping on the study table and looked at Junhoe.

"What, really?" He grabbed the paper and his red ballpen and checked his work. He face palmed as the result came. He glanced at Junhoe but find no one.

"KOO JUNHOE!!" He yelled annoyingly. The wrong answers is more than the correct answers. He really can't pass this exam. Jinhwan thought.

The door opened and saw Junhoe with a tray. He shot the younger with a glare. "Sorry I left. I just made us a lunch. It's already 2 in the afternoon." He said and sat down beside him.

Jinhwan were just watching the younger prepare the meal for him. And then there it is, his heart gone wild. He wants to smile but he keeps no reaction on his face. Pretending to be angry but actually not.

"Ah hyeong don't be mad. Eat already." Junhoe said and gave the food on Jinhwan. He grabbed the chopsticks and slowly ate.

"Hyung, are you mad?"

"Hyung!"

"Please, smile?" Jinhwan stopped eating when Junhoe placed his fingers on Jinhwan's mouth forming into a smile. But when he removed it, he's back on a no reaction face.

Junhoe tantrums making Jinhwan laugh on his reaction. They continued to eat when suddenly Jinhwan's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hyung! We were planning to attend a mass. Wanna come?"

"You know that I want to but I can't." Jinhwan sighed.

Junhoe glanced at Jinhwan. What are they talking about? He can leave if he wants. He's been here since in the morning. Junhoe thought.

"Ask Junhoe a permission. Please come with us~"

Jinhwan sighed again. "Okay, I'll try." He faces Junhoe and were shocked when he's looking at him too.

"Heck, you scared me. Anyway, Hanbin asked if I can attend a mass--"

"Of course we are! Wait I'll just change clothes!" Junhoe said and stood up do get new clothes and went into the bathroom to wash.

"What is happening? Is that Junhoe coming with you? I said YOU only!"

"Hanbin, let him. He wanted to. And besides, he's one of the reason why I live. If not, well I expect I'm sleeping beside the street."

Jinhwan heard Hanbin tsk-ed. He didn't know why Hanbin is so annoyed on him.

"Why are so upset anyway?"

"Nothing. Meet us in front of the coffee shop."

He said and hung. As he hung, the bathroom door opened. Jinhwan looked at Junhoe and was left shocked.

"What? Is it bad? Should I changed my clothes--"

"You looked... good." Jinhwan said and immediately regrets what he just said. He looked down and pretends to fix the tray, hiding his blush and embarrassment.

"Oh.. thank you. Are-- are you blushing? Aweee~ I'm handsome right? yeah I since birth." Junhoe teased and then fixed his hair. Sassy as always.

"Hyuuuung~ Bogoshipeoyo~" Hanbin greeted Jinhwan with a tight hug when they arrived.

Junhoe just looked at them. He seems no emotionless on the outside, but on the inside, he wanted to kill someone.

"Shut up. We saw each other yesterday." Jinhwan said and removed Hanbin's hand. Hanbin pouted. Jinhwan looked at him in disgust.

"Eww. Don't do that." He said and distanced himself. Hanbin leaned closer to him.

"Why not?"

"Disgusting."

"Aniyooooo~"

"Ya ya, we have to go now or the mass will end. Continue flirting later." Yunhyeong said and went inside his car.

"We are not!" Jinhwan defend. But they just laughed making Jinhwan frown more. He went inside and sat beside the window on the left side.

Junhoe immediately went in before Hanbin and sat beside Jinhwan. Hanbin just looked at him confusedly and suddenly changed his mood as he sank in what just happened.

Jinhwan felt Junhoe beside him. What id he doing here? Last time I checked Hanbin is following me. So he is supposed to sit beside me. It is because Junhoe likes to sat beside me? Jinhwan blushed on his thoughts.

"So, how are we doing Jinan hyung?" Yunhyeong said and looked at the mirror.

"Oh, uh, not good but not that bad. This guys beside me still have no process on learning." Jinhwan said and rolled his eyes.

Junhoe rolled his eyes too. Making the others laughed. "I can't understand your explanations!" Junhoe complained and crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah? Hanbin, try to teach him." Jinhwan said and looked at both of them. He noticed Junhoe's reaction from a frown and into calm one. They start to discuss some topics. Junhoe said "Ohh." all the time.

"Now I get it! Why I don't get yours,Hyung?" Junhoe asked seriously. Jinhwan just glared at him.

They arrived and went into the mass with a so much happy Junhoe and a quiet Jinhwan.

They all sat down on the grass and opened the boxes of pizzas and ate. They were now on the park. Junhoe is still hyped and Jinhwan were still quiet. Well, he smiles when the others notices him spacing out.

He have no one to talk to. Yunhyeong and Donghyuk. Junhoe and Hanbin. He feels like he's just a wind. He wanted to go home and left the four of them. He's so tired since the morning.

"Oh, wait I'll buy some ice creams." Hanbin stood up. Junhoe followed. Jinhwan looked at them as they disappear out of sight.

"Hey, you okay? You became quiet and spacing out after the mass." Yunhyeong said and came closer beside his hyung. Jinhwan looked up.

"Oh-- yeah. Ofcourse. Just tired." Jinhwan said and layed down.

"Really?? Or is it because of the two? Hmm." Donghyuk said and pretends to think. Yunhyeong joined him.

"I'm just tired, really." Jinhwan said, not leaving his eyes from tje beautiful sky.

"I noticed that Junhoe really likes the company of Hanbin. I really have a feeling that he likes Hanbin." Yunhyeong said. Jinhwan immediately stood up.

"What?! That's impossible!"

The two were shocked on Jinhwan's reaction and then widened their eyes.

"Someone's jealous~"

"I am not!"

As soon as they teased each other. Junhoe came back alone and got his phone and left. The others were left shocked as they saw Junhoe have a tears on his eyes.

"What happened on him?" Donghyuk asked. They just shrugged.

"I'll be back." He said and stood up to follow Junhoe. He was walking too fast making Jinhwan ran. Junhoe suddenly stopped when he spotted a bench and sat down. Jinhwan did the same, panting.

"You walked like a giant." Jinhwan said between his breathes. Well, he is really a giant.

"What happened, Junhoe? Why are you crying? Did something happened to you? Tell me." He asked the younger questions as he got back his breathe.

Junhoe stayed quiet for a while. Jinhwan waited him.

"Remember what I said on who was my inspiration? It is Hanbin. Have you ever notice that everytime Hanbin is there, I always get excited? Well, it is because I like him. And earlier, I tries to confess but...but-- he rejected me. He said he loves someone from the past. It really broke my heart. "

Jinhwan stayed quiet trying to sank in what just he said. The inspiration...it was Hanbin. Not him. He assumed that it was him. So now he have an answer on why Junhoe's always excited when Hanbin is with him.

I knew it.

"Oh.. It is Hanbin..."

Not me.

"Maybe he really likes that someone that's why he rejected you. I will be the one to say sorry that he broke your heart."

My heart hurt too.

"I knew who's someone he is talking about." Junhoe said making Jinhwan widened his eyes. Please not me.

"It was you. He really likes you." Junhoe said and bitterly laughed.

"I-- I like someone else. It is really complicated. Love really sucks." Jinhwan said and laughed.

They sat there for a minute. He waited Junhoe to be fine so they can now go home.

"Thank you, hyung." Junhoe said before he went inside his house. He just smiled and walked away to go into his apartment.

As he was walking, he recalled the things that happened today. By just thinking of it, it made him cry.

The one he likes,likes his friend. And his friend likes him. Ha, love is reaaally complicated.

As he was walking, raindrops starts to fall.

"Oh, wow." Junhwan continued to walk, making his clothes became wet.

What if he didn't met Junhoe? Will his life will be back to normal? His mood changes everytime since he met him.

Back then, his hair will only turn into 3 colors. The black one, yellow and red. He is always calm. Happy when he interacted with their costumers and sometimes annoyed on their attitudes.

But now, it is so many. He even had a two-toned colors. It really broke him when he heard that Junhoe likes Hanbin.

He wanted to confess but afraid that he'll reject him. He didn't want to lose him. He have no one but himself. He wanted a partner in life until death.

He just wanted to be loved.

waoooooo sorry cant stay up late during school days. need to wake up reaaaally early -.- btw, have you watched bp's mv? omg i am so lss rn. they were all pretty!!! and what else... ahm i guess that's it. pls like my works ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 23
This is a story about a 20 year old boy who is shy and insecure about his body. All of his friends are in a relationship and he is the loner. He does...
9.4K 311 9
this is a bxb book so, you've been warned! © luvjiwonverse, 2019 start: 24th june 2019 end: 9th april 2020
10.4K 574 39
When Yoongi goes to a restaurant with his friend, he wasn't expecting to fall for the waiter. Started: 18 August 2019 Ended: 27 April 2020 Boy×boy Si...
11.7K 814 68
Why do you always sign off like that? "Sincerely, Yours"? Jin I just like the way it sounds, even if I'm not actually yours. You could be... Jin sta...