AWAITED

By arsha_rc

This story is gonna revolve around a girl who is deeply and madly in love with her school life crush.. By som... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
TEASER
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
NOTE
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
TEASER
PART 30
PART 31
PART 32
PART 33
PART 34
PART 35
PART 36
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 37
PART 38
PART 39
PART 40
PART 41
PART 43
PART 44
PART 45
PART 46
PART 47
NOTE
PART 48
PART 49
PART 50
PART 51
PART 52
PART 53
PART 54
PART 55
PART 56
PART 57
NEW STORY ALERT
PART 58
APOLOGY NOTE
PART 59
PART 60
PART 61
PART 62
NOTE
PART 63
PART 64
PART 65
TEASER
PART 66
PART 67
PART 68
PART 69
PART 70
PART 71
PART 72
NOTE
PART 73
PART 74
PART 75
PART 76
PART 77
PART 78
PART 79
PART 80
PART 81
PART 82
PART 83
PART 84
PART 85
EPILOGUE

PART 42

1.2K 103 37
By arsha_rc

Hey guys..
You know today is a very important day of my life..
Exactly one year ago I created my wattpad account..
Goddd.. I'm sooo happy..
I just love this app..

So happy watty anniversary to me..

SHIVANYA

Morning rays peeked through the curtains and fell on Sanyukta's face.. Thus disturbing her peaceful slumber.. She lazily opened her eyes and sat on the bed..
Soon her lips broke into a sweet smile remembering about her yesterday's encounter with that cute little boy...

Sanyukta - (to herself) toh uss cutie pie ka naam Raj hain..
Aww.. Itna pyaara tha woh..
Mujhe toh uske godi lena tha aur cheeks bhi pull karne the..
Par woh toh chala gaya kal..
Chalo koi nah..
Vrushy ki koi relative ka baby hoga woh..
Baad me kabhi mil lungi main..
Abhi toh niche jake sare arrangements check karne hoge..

After an hour Sanyukta came downstairs wearing a pink long skirt and white full sleeve top along with a multi colored scarf..
She was glancing at the decorated lobby when she heard someone was calling her..

Someone - Sanyukta..hii.. (nearing Sanyukta)
Sanyukta - (smiled) hey.. How are you Shantanu..??
Shantanu - I'm fine..
Sanyukta - yeah.. You should be fine...
After all you are the bridegroom.. (Shantanu smiled shyly) BTW congratulations...
Shantanu - thank you..
Vrushika - (came from nowhere and jumped on Shantanu) hey.. Kya baatein ho rahi hain dono me..
Shantanu - easy Vrushy.. And she was congratulating me..
Vrushika - she congratulated you and what you did?? (cupped her waist)
Shantanu - huhh?? (narrowed his eyes)
Vrushika - did you ask her for breakfast??
Shantanu - opzz.. Sorry..
Vrushika - (shook her head in disbelief) Sanyu yeh nah ek no ka idiot hain..
Tum chalo..
Join us for the breakfast..
Sanyukta - are nehi.. You guys go..
I'll have main later.. Aur kabab me haddi nehi banna mujhe..
Vrushika - offo.. Badme nehi.. Abhi..
Pehle pet (stomach) puja fir kaam duja..
Now came with us.. Aur koi haddi baddi nehi banogi tum.. Humhe bhi kuch discuss karna hain tumse...
Sanyukta - par..
Shantanu - nah bolne ke bare me sochna bhi nehi.. (he faked seriousness)

And they (VruShan) literally dragging Sanyukta till the buffet hall and the trio had their breakfast together...
After talking with them she came to know that they want a fat Indian wedding..
That too in a full Rajputi style..
And she assured them that she would not give them a chance to complain..

Later she met with VruShan's family and some other friends..
And did all arrangements for the evening's cocktail party..
Soon the evening crept in and the roof top of the hotel started twinkling with numerous lights...

The VruShan's cocktail party was on full swing..
Thai music.. Expensive beverages.. Different types of cocktails.. Dance.. Romance..
Everything was on it's peak..
All the guest were admiring Sanyukta's work..

Sanyukta was also attending the party in a off white tube dress as the whole family of VruShan strictly said her to attend this wedding as a family member..

Joy - hey Sanyukta.. Meet my girl friend krittika.. (Joy introduced)
Krittika - (forwarded her hand for a handshake) hii Sanyukta.. Nice to meet you..
Sanyukta - (took krittika's hand) same here..
Krittika - are tum aise kyun baithi ho.. Have something.. Waiter.. (she handed Sanyukta a glass of wine)
Sanyukta - thanks..
Joy - okk.. You enjoy yourself.. We need to see other guests..
Sanyukta - suree..

Sanyukta was sipping her drink when she felt someone was patting her shoulder..
She turned around and found a beautiful lady was standing holding a glass of juice..
She was wearing a long gown with a Mangalsutra and a pinch of vermilion on her parts..
Later she noticed her bulging tummy indicating that she was expecting..

Lady - hii.. I'm Shivanya..
(a/n don't worry she is a human.. Not a nagin)
Sanyukta - hii.. Sanyukta..
Shivanya - kya hum pehle mile hain??
Sanyukta - I don't think so.. Are you from Mumbai??
Shivanya - noo.. I'm born and brought up here only.. Once I visited India.. I mean Gujarat..
I never went to Mumbai..
Sanyukta - then milke nah no chance..
Shivanya - but your face seems very familiar.. I think I have seen your face..
Sanyukta - koi galatfaimi huyi hogi aapko..
Shivanya - par.. (her phone started ringing and she received the call) hello.. Haan bolo.. Nehi..main party me hu..
Kyaaa.. Tum nah ek kaam bhi thik se nehi karte..
Accha ruko.. Aati hu main..

And Shivanya left after chipping a small 'see you later' to Sanyukta..
After a few minutes Sanyukta also left from there..
She came to the pool side area... The music was enough loud and Sanyukta was able to hear it clearly..

Soon Sanyukta heard a loud hoot and clapping sounds..
Then the Thai orchestra stopped..
And her eardrums got hit by a Hindi song..

A familiar Hindi song.. Her favorite Hindi song..
"Koun Mera" from the movie "Special 26"...
A heavy and husky voice was singing the song..
Sanyukta was drowned in his soulful voice and reminiscing the time when her Randhir sang this song on their out.. The day when they became friends officially...

Here is another chappy..
Abhi sab suru ho jayenge Shivanya ko leke.. 😂
Main toh bas yahi bolungi ke thoda wait karlo..
Don't jump on any conclusion..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 9K 71
When a broken soul decided not to fall in love again. How love make it possible to knock on the heart again and make it endless journey of love.. Ran...
30.5K 2.3K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
465K 27.7K 119
Wattpad ranking #1 on 5/4/2016 in fanfiction Wattpad ranking#4 on 28/3/2016 in fanfiction BANNER CREDITS : Aesana My first work on Sandhir... Its abo...
245K 12.5K 24
PRIVATE CHAPTERS. Follow me to read ___ HE Loves HER SHE Loves HIM Fate played a Game with them They got Apart.. But after years..they met again, to...