Suicide Prevention

By Skijalexi

What would you do if you were picked on at school and not loved at home. Well this is what Kimber Simms has t... More

Suicide Prevention
Chapter 2: Mustang Driver
Chapter 3: Faultered
Chapter 4: Friends
Chapter 5: Guessing Names
Chapter 6: Fainted
Chapter 7: Mike's Surprise
Chapter 8: Brandon and Marshall
Chapter 9: Short
Chapter 10: Mike's Flashback
Chapter 11: Katie's Bravery
Chapter 12: WTF??
Chapter 13: Wrong Name
Chapter 14: Sunday
Chapter 15: Overprotective
Chapter 16: No Ordinary White Boy
Chapter 17: Set Back
Chapter 17.1: Setback to Setup
Chapter 17.5: I Want Her
The Check-up
Chapter 18: Finger
Chapter 19: You're No Real Mom
Chapter 19.5: Mike's Frustration
Chapter 20: Holland's Excitement
Chapter 20.5: Kimber
Chapter 21: Love
Chapter 21.5: Too Much
Chapter 22: He Can't Love Me
Chapter 22.5: New Coach
Chapter 23: Marshall's Secret
Chapter 23.5: Sedution
Chapter 24: You're No Real Mom(2)
Chapter 24.5: A Moment Like This
Chapter 25: This is Some Bull Shit
Author's Note
Chapter 25.5: Fear of Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Heat of The Moment
Chapter 27: Midwestern
Chapter 28: No Stress-I'm Fine
Chapter 29: Win
Chapter 30: Coming Out
Chapter 31: Acceptance
Chapter 32: Iphone
Chapter 32.2: Brandon's Condition Turned Sour
Chapter 33: Richie
Chapter 34: The Talk Of Sex
Chapter 35: Madison's Invitation
Chapter 36: Her Beauty
Chapter 37: Hormones and Anger
Chapter 38: Dad's Handiwork
Chapter 39: For The First Time
Chapter 40: Basketball Practice
Chapter 41: Rude Boy
Chapter 42: Lifetime
Chapter 43: Aftermath
Chapter 44: The Truth Comes Out
Sneak Peak of 2nd Book
Chapter 45: The Fallout(Part 1)
Chapter 46: What is going on?
Chapter 47: Taken
Chapter 48: Time Management
Chapter 49 Final Chapter
New Book
Another New Story (Greek Life)

Chapter 18.5: Hey Mom

7.8K 80 9
By Skijalexi

Kimber's POV

Wow this is awkward. Yes my drunken or rather sober mom just walked into the door and I was practically one with Mike's body. I mean I was literally 0 space between us. I could feel his thingy pressed up aganist my pelvis area. He didn't even back away-just stood their with a big smile on his face.

"Hi! My name is Mike!" He exclaimed.

"What the fuck?" My mother yelled.

I pushed him away. "Mom."

My stomach was still all tingly and stuff and my palms were sweaty. I had never in my life been this nervous. She looked at us with a look of pure atonishment. She had some papers in her hand and her keys in the other.

"I come back to get my purse and see my daughter all up on some white boy! Oh no! What the hell is going on?"

I swallowed. "Um. I was just giving him a hug."

Mike nodded. "Yep. A hug."

She di not seem fazed in the least. "A hug?" She stepped closer to us and rested her elbow on the breakfast bar. She glared at me. You know my mom was very beautiful when she wasn't drunk. Her dark eyes and wavy brown hair. I could always see why my dad fell for her.

I nodded feverishly and stepped around him. "Yes. A hug. I was thanking him for-" I went blank.

"I walked her home. You know she was umm..-"

Shit. "Scared. Yes that's what I was I was scared. You know those good old drug dealers and things. Well I think its time for you to leave now."

I turned to look at Mike who looked as though he was trying to hide something. He was bitting his bottom lip rather hard.

The I turned to my mom. "We'll talk about this later. In the meantime do not invite boys into this house." She walked into her room not looking at me as she passed. Then she shut her door.

Suddenly Mike pushed me back onto him and I noticed what he was hiding he was hard as a rock. It felt great pressed against me. He bent down and kissed my neck. "We'll finish this tommorrow!"

Then he was gone. He zoomed right out of the door and left me rooted in my spot. A few seconds later my mother left without saying a word to me.

For a mother who didn't love me she sure seemed pissed about Mike and my hug. What the hell?

Mike's POV

"Yo Bradon, where you at?" I asked into my cell.

"On the way to the library."

"Change of plans meet me at that corner store by the Mexicans."

"Okay."

A few moments later he pulled up and hopped in. It was freezing! "Turn the fucking air off. What the hell nigga is you hot?"

He pulled off. "Naw. I'm straight."

"Wow. I guess bro. Its cold as fuck in here. How is Marshall doing?" I asked feeling concern and anger.

Bradon's face dropped. I knew that this was hard for him. He and Marshall were friends longer than we all were. I've known them since 9th grade they knew each other since 3rd, but they did not make me feel any less loved. They were my brothers. The only ones I would take with me when I leave this place with my sister...maybe Kimber. Just thinking about her got me hard. Fuck. I wanted her so bad. I neeeded her.

"He was not good. Not good at all. he talking bout killing some niggas and shit." He exhaled. He did that a lot when he was frustrated especially on the court. "I am fucking scared. I don't want him to do some stupid shit."

"Fuck. I know who jumped him."

"How?"

"Kimber goes to that school." Shit. Go down Jonny. Calm down she's not here right now! Calm the fuck down! "It was them stupid bitches I told yall about and they whores."

Bradon stopped abruptly. "Let's go and get em."

I laughed. "I wish that we could but I do not know where they stay and plus I don't want Marshall crazy ass doing anything fucking crazy. We gone chill on this issue for a sceond. And where the fuck did he get that gun from?"

Bradon shook his head. "I have no idea, but I can take a guess."

I was curious. "Guess?"

"You know how much I love Marshall. Well yesturday I saw him with Tevin and Shannaon."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I almost jumped outta my God damned seat. "What the fuck is he doing with them drug dealing ass nigga?"

Bradon gazed at me from the corner of his eye. "What do you think he is doing with them hoe asses?"

My mind was spinning. Marshall was not selling drugs. I could not fucking bleieve not shit like that. He was like a super genius. He was like number three in the entire class and he might have a basketball scolarship from UCLA when they come and scout us this year. Why would he get into some stupid ass hoe ass... Man what the fuck. Hell no. I'm not letting my friend give the white people-us-what we exspect-what they exspect. They exspect him to throw his life away on some shit like that. They exspect him to be put in jail with all the other "niggers". Man fuck no. he not gone be like that. Not with me as a friend. When I first met him I knew he was bound to do great things. He can shot so fucking good that in some games this nigga went over 80% and shit. I mean who else do you know can do some shit like that.

I could feel my anger rising. "Drive to Tevin's neighborhood."

Bradon smiled then he looked and saw how serious I was. "Hell no!" he exclaimed. "Are you trying to get us killed? You know how Tevin feels about white people bro."

He's right. "We need to talk to Marshall about this shit. This some bullshit. He know that I can help him. Fuck him and his fucking pride." This shit was pissing me off.

Atfter a few moments of silence Bradon turned to me with an amused expression as we pulled in front of his house. "What the hell were you doing in Mexican territory?"

I smiled. "With Kimber. And no I ain't gonna give yo nosiy ass no details."

"It's like that bro."

"Hell yeah. Now get the hell out. And tell the family ima come and see them this weekend."

We both got out the car. I gave him a quick dap and hopped in the driver's side. Call me gay, but yes I do wait until my friends are in the house before I sped the fuck off.

Kimber's POV

Oh my gosh! What a day. What a day. Oh my gosh! My head was spinning. I had totally forgotten aboutwhat happened at school and when I remembered I did not care. The only thing I cared about was Mike's touch and his smell and his thingy...

I wanted him sooo bad. I had never had that feeling in my life. My mom just had to ruin everything.

I sat on the sofa and looked out the window. It had just begun to rain. It pounded against my window in perfect tune with my fast beating heart. I could barely stop figeting from happiness! Mike was so damn sexy. That long black hair and those alluring eyes. He looked like he should be on the cover of a sports magizine. He was so fine. I wanted him to take his shirt off! I just knew that he had a six pack hiding under their.

I wonder if he played sports. Then I jumped up from the couch. Oh my God! I was about to do the nasty with some boy that I know nothing about. Shit. I was becoming some slut.

Mike's POV

"Holland?" I slowy creeped into her room to see her lying down watching T.V.

"Brother." She jumped up and gave me a hug. "I have to tell you what happened on Gossip Girl today."

AWW shit here we go.

"What happened?"

"Well.........Serena.." She went on and on about how Serena which I think is a slut slept with Nate, which I saw coming as soon as she broke up with Dan. Like I said she was a slut!

When she finally stopped talking I told her. "I have someone I want you to meet this weekend."

She jumped up and down. "Who? Who? Who?"

"My two bestfriends."

She gasped. "You mean the ones you're always talking about. bradon and Marshall."

I nodded. I never took them to meet her because for one she was pretty for two they had a problem not noticing pretty girls. Not that I had a problem with them dating her and kissing her-she was 14 and we were 17 so age wasn't a big deal, but still no one could put their hands on her. Hell no! And them two! Oh no...always horny...

"Yep."

"Yes! I actually get to leave the house."

"Shhh... hush before someone hears you. I'm sneaking you out Saturday. Push over." She scooted over to her side of the bed. :) "And don't wear nothing except jeans and a shirt. No skirts or anything."

"Are they cute?"

My head snapped back and I glared at her. "Don't fucking play!"

She fucking smiled. She thought I was fucking kidding. hell no fuck that shit. She not allowed to date until my hair is fucking gray. All these boys in this world want to do is stick their thing in girls. horny bastards. Yes. Espeacially Bradon and Marshall-fuck I hoped that he was okay and shit bro. That's my nigga and I did not like seeing him how he was earlier. I was going to find a way to repay that Devin bitch back. Fucking hoe ass bitch. How the fuck a boy gonna jumo into a girl fight? That boy  must run on the otherside of the sexual line. Gay ass. Ugh he making me mad let me think about Kimber before I get too upset.

Hmmm. I loved how my fingers felt inside her but I wished it was something else....I drifted to sleep thinking of how beautiful she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 2 6
A young woman finds herself trapped in the meanders of her own thoughts, life situations and worries, trying to navigate through romance, self-doubt...
2.3K 155 25
[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,depression...ect It's not easy being a po...
864 50 25
You ever felt so much love for another person? Not the feeling of love you feel about a family member, the love that consumes you, the love you would...
96.9K 1.8K 14
What would you do if you moved away from your home , your everything . You hated everything about it , you had no one to help you out or be your frie...