A Greek Odyssey - Jason Fic

By Mybelle2

When Lexi goes on holiday she meets a handsome stranger. Can holiday romance with someone famous last? Please... More

A Greek Odyssey - Jason Fic
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
Chapter 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
Chapter 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
Chapter 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144
CHAPTER 145
CHAPTER 146
CHAPTER 147
CHAPTER 148
CHAPTER 149
CHAPTER 150
CHAPTER 151
CHAPTER 152
CHAPTER 153
CHAPTER 154
CHAPTER 155
CHAPTER 156
CHAPTER 157
CHAPTER 158
CHAPTER 159
CHAPTER 160
CHAPTER 161
CHAPTER 162
CHAPTER 163
CHAPTER 164
CHAPTER 165
CHAPTER 166
CHAPTER 167
CHAPTER 168
CHAPTER 169
CHAPTER 170
CHAPTER 172
CHAPTER 173
CHAPTER 174
CHAPTER 175
CHAPTER 176
CHAPTER 177
CHAPTER 178
CHAPTER 179
CHAPTER 180
CHAPTER 181
CHAPTER 182
CHAPTER 183
CHAPTER 184
CHAPTER 185
CHAPTER 186
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 171

288 5 4
By Mybelle2

Lexi and Jason sat for a time, locked in each others' arms. Jason felt relief that his checkered past hadn't completely scared Lexi off - it wasn't the first time he'd had to come clean about his past to Lexi and he was thankful that absolutely everything was now out in the open.

Their silence was broken by Lexi first. 'Jay?'

'Yes luv.'

'Is Laura still on your phone? Do you still have her number stored?'

Jason removed his hand from where it rested, softly stroking the nape of her neck. He knew why Lexi was asking and couldn't blame her after what he'd just told her. 'No, she's not. I changed my mobile phone number just before I met you and I didn't transfer her number to it. Here, check for yourself,' reaching around, he retrieved his phone from his jeans pocket, handing it to her to check.'

'Jay, I trust you!'

'No. I want you to check. Because if not, you'll always wonder.' Moving his finger down the contacts, he reached the letter L and handed the phone to her. 'You can check all the way through my contacts if you want,' he added, his hand returning to the back of her neck where he resumed his soft stroking.

Lexi bent her head and swiftly glanced at the list and saw Laura's name was indeed missing, before handing it back to him. 'Does she have your address, Jay?'

Shaking his head, Jay looked her in the eye. 'No. I always went to her house. Considering the way we met and that she was a fan, I didn't want to give her my address. I had visions of her stalking me. Given the way she came onto me in that proprietary way at the bar today it was probably sensible.' he joked, hoping to lighten the atmosphere.

Lexi smiled a ghost of a smile and tilted her head slightly so it rested against his. 'I just didn't want her turning up and knocking on our door,' she remarked quietly, thinking that was the last thing she needed at the moment.

'I'm sure that will never happen, luv.'

Lexi yawned, suddenly feeling very tired after the stress of the day. 'I'm so tired. I'm going to go to bed,' she stood up, smoothing her tunic down over her stomach where it had wrinkled up. She kissed him on the forehead, her hand lingering fleetingly on his shoulder for just a moment.

'Ok. I'll be up in a bit.' Jason looked up at her lovingly, his hand reaching up to caress hers as she moved away from him. He wasn't feeling particularly tired and fancied a glass of red wine before he went to bed - after the day he'd had he sure as hell needed it, he mused to himself as he opened the glass cupboard and retrieved a wine-glass, as Lexi disappeared upstairs.

By the time Jason went up to bed, Lexi was fast asleep. Her face relaxed as she slept on her side, a pillow wedged under her bump to help her sleep more comfortably.

When he got home the next night after their performance at Wembley, she was asleep again and it was the same the following night too. On the second night he stood beside the bed simply watching her for a few moments as she slept. He was somewhat disappointed to find her asleep again, but didn't want to disturb her. He knew that she wasn't sleeping well, because she woke up frequently in the night to go to the toilet, but he had hoped she would be awake tonight because he desperately wanted to cuddle her. They hadn't really been intimate for over a week and he not only missed making love, but also simply holding her in his arms. Having Daisy there that weekend hadn't exactly been conducive to sexual relations either and then when Laura had dropped her bombshell he hadn't dared touch her in a sexual way in case she gave him the brush-off.

Sighing, he got into bed and lay there for hours trying to fall asleep. Eventually, at around 4am he fell asleep into a restless slumber.

When he woke up the following morning, Lexi had already left for work. She had left a note saying that she was working until just after lunch and that she would cook dinner for 7pm. Jason decided that he might as well get some gardening done whilst the weather was so beautiful and then maybe go to the gym a bit later on to try and ease some of the kinks out in his back muscles, which were seriously aching after last night's dance-off.

Lexi finished work just after 2pm and headed straight for Waitrose. Roxanne had been at a meeting in Leicester and Sarah was doing the afternoon shift as she was doing their late-night shopping evening. It had been very quiet, so Lexi had used the time to help out Roxanne by writing up the rotas for the following month. She had then spent an hour online looking at recipes to cook something nice for them that evening, before settling on a relatively easy menu which wouldn't involve too much complicated cooking.

She was home by 4pm and after a leisurely bath and a read in the bath whilst she soaked, she went downstairs and made a start on their dinner.

Slamming the door, Jason walked down the hallway. He sniffed appreciatively, poking his head around the kitchen door. 'Mmm... something smells nice. What are you up to?'

'Cooking.' Lexi replied, smiling at him as she wiped her hands on her apron. 'I thought as you've not got a performance tonight I'd cook us something nice.' Catching the look flit across his face, she giggled. 'Yes, I know I'm not exactly the world's best cook, but I thought I'd give it a go. Was the gym ok?'

'Yeah, my back feels much better now I've stretched it out. I twisted it last night and it's been twinging all day. So, what are we having?' He said, changing the subject and peering into the bubbling pot on the hob.

'It's a surprise.' Lexi tapped her nose secretively 'Now, you go up and have a shower and get changed into something a little smarter and then I'll dish up dinner.' She cast her eye over his sweaty gym gear, shooing him out of the kitchen as she did so.

Jason disappeared up the stairs, smiling to himself that Lexi certainly seemed a lot more energised than she had over the last couple of days. He swiftly showered, washing his hair using Lexi's shampoo and was back downstairs within twenty minutes. Walking into the kitchen, Lexi handed him a glass of red wine and gave him an impish grin before kissing him lightly on the lips.

'So what's this in aid of then?' he asked, curiosity running through his voice as he took a sip of his wine.

'Date night.' Lexi said simply, moving him out of her way as he managed to walk right in front of her, such was his interest in what she was cooking in the pots.

'What's Date Night?' he asked, wondering if that's exactly what it was.

'Well, I thought I'd cook us something nice and we can have a proper chat. Just like a date. I'm aware that we've been a bit like ships passing in the night in the last week or so. Dee said her and Gary do this now and then when they need to re-connect with each other, so I thought I'd make an effort tonight, seeing as you're not performing.'

'Good idea. Do you need a hand?'

'No, I'm nearly done. You just relax.' she kissed him, softly squeezing his bottom as she did so.

Jason watched her as she busied herself around the kitchen, thinking that she looked really happy and relaxed as she sliced a canteloupe melon into thin slices. She expertly arranged them onto two plates along with some parma ham on one plate and handed them to Jason. 'You take those into the dining room and I'll be with you in a second.'

Pushing open the dining room door, Jason cast his eyes around the room. He could see that Lexi had lit candles around the room and had carefully laid the table with crisp, white linen and their best cutlery and crockery. Adele was singing softly through the speakers and there were fresh flowers in a vase on the fireplace.

The conversation during dinner flowed. Jason laughingly told Lexi about Mark and Howard getting stuck on OM and Howard changing the words to Never Forget as he tried to cover up how ill at ease he really felt about being stuck up there. Lexi discussed her plans for the last few bits she wanted to get for the baby, when she went on maternity leave in around three weeks time. They enjoyed Parma Ham with Melon, Lexi just having the melon part of it as she wasn't too sure whether Parma Ham counted as raw meat. The starter was followed by Sweet and Sour chicken and then a Fresh fruit salad with cream.

'Mmm that was delicious.' Jason remarked, leaning back in his chair and rubbing his stomach contentedly. 'Thank you.'

'You're welcome.' Lexi replied, blushing prettily.

'You're turning into a decent cook.' He mused, looking at their empty plates. 'But then, I taught you everything you know,' he fixed her with a cheeky grin.

'Arrogant sod!' Lexi flicked her linen serviette his way. 'You so did not! I'm just a naturally talented cook, it turns out.'

'Hmm... and not just talented at cooking either. I can think of one or two other things you're particularly good at.' Jason teased, sticking his tongue out at her. 'So, tell me... this Date Night thing. How does it work when you've eaten? Do I seduce you or is that classed as a one night stand as it's our first date?'

Lexi pretended to think for a moment. 'Well, if I allow you to seduce me will you think me easy?'

'It's a bit late for that don't you think?' Jason gestured towards her belly. 'I'd say you're definitely easy. You only have to look at the evidence staring us both in the face.' He smirked at the look of mock indignation which crossed her face.

'You can hardly miss it now, eh?' She looked down at her belly, her hand instinctively cradling the bottom of it.

'Nope. No-one can mistake that for too many pies, that's for sure.' He agreed, pushing his plate out of the way and standing up to walk over to where Lexi sat. Pulling her out of her seat, he turned the sound up and grinned at her. 'Would you like to dance?'

Lexi nodded, letting Jason slowly lead. Encirling her waist with his arm he pulled her close to him as best he could and they slowly danced to Adele, his lips pressed close to her head. 'Lex, you don't know how much I love you,' he whispered into her ear, his arm holding her steady as they danced.

'Oh, I think I do.' She whispered quietly back, her face lifting to kiss his lips as they lowered towards hers slowly. 'Probably as much as I love you, Jay,' she  said as they broke apart, a small grin on her face.

'That would be a lot then?' He asked cheekily, his fingers tracing lazy circles on her back as they moved together in unison.

'Yes. Lots and lots.' She reached up and touched his cheek, her fingers grazing against his stubble as she guided his face down to resume their kissing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 5.5K 45
what happens after a one night stand in toronto between two strangers? #2 in shawnmendes !!!!!
61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...
535 4 17
Lexi Somons has been friends with Jason Lopez since they were two, and now she's starting to feel something more. But, the thing is, Lexi is already...
300K 6.5K 49
One day Mike and Will both get paired up with their crush (Y/N). But can she handle everything the boys have been through? This takes place after se...