Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

By BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... More

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
56- Prophecy
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!

20.7K 650 258
By BluePringlez

*Netsirk25 Asked for Warnings for Funny Chapters, since some people tend to read at work ;D So here it is. WARNING. THIS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU SMILE AT YOUR LABTOP/PHONE/TECHNOLOGY DEVICE LIKE A SICKO~* 

Enjoy~

Asoka Pov.

I opened my eyes to see Mussō-ka slapping my face softly.

"Hime-baka. Wake up." He whispered, aware of the time.

"I'm up." I groaned, sitting up.

"I wen't out on reasearch and found some books and files." Mussō-ka said excietedly.

"Yes..? And what did you find?" I asked confused.

"Your mother had a sister, she married a Morino, Ibiki's father to be exact, Ibiki is related to you, and your Cousin." Mussō-ka said.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa,whoa, wait... Hoold up,stuffedbunnyinthebanksaywhaaaat?" I said absoulty shocked.

"Yep. I don't think he realizes too." I picked up Mussō-ka and held him in the air.

"Thanks." I said giving him a peck on the cheek. He nodded back with his hands on his hips and head in the air in a proud manor.

- - -FF- - -

I was now at the Hokages office. It was 6 or 7 am. I hadn't bothered to bring my cellphone to check the time, but the sun was up now.

Knocking on the door I waited for the awnser.

"Come in." The earthy voice of the Hokage called.

When he saw it was me he frowned slightly, it would have been unoticble with all the wrinkles making it seem as if he was always frowning, but I saw it. I know I did.

"What is it my dear?" He smiled, but I could see this time it was alittle forced.

"I have information that I learned." I said smoothly, not giving away that I was onto him. He raised an eyebrow in a ask to go on. "I learned that I am cousins with Ibiki Morino."

"Is that so?" He asked. I nodded. "Then you found a relative you could live with. There is no reason to live with Kakashi Hatake and take his last name. We can rip up the marriage form and pretend like it never happened. You could use the Morino name." The Hokage said with a smile. I thought about it.

"I kind of like my last name now... I'll just continue living with Kakashi, there's no point in going through all that trouble. I'm fine now." I took in a steady breath. "But I just wanted to let you know..." I sighed shaking my head slightly. This sucks.

"Oh. Is there anything else?" He asked. He sounds like my mom! As if he knows something I did, that I don't even know, or think is bad.

"Not really..." I dragged out. He slamed his hand on the desk

"I don't think Ibiki would care if you are his cousin or not! He would do his job of interogation either way, and if you don't give awnsers then I won't be able to hold back the council any longer, and they will order Ibiki to interagate you, and I won't be able to do anything about it! Is that what you want?!" He raised his voice. And I flinched each time.

"No...but I told you everything you need to know..." I said quietly.

"No. Because we want to know more. If awnsers aren't given, we will have to take them." He said gravely.

"What do you need to know..?" I asked carefully.

"Your Kekkai Genkai. Tell me what you know about it." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off. "Everything." He emphasized.

"I know its called Tsunovba, I unlocked the third stage and have my own demention which I named, Hiroshi. Which is a home to Unicorns." I said in total seriousness. The shock on his face turned into a small smile, dispite the circumstances.

I sighed, continuing. "Mussō-ka is the guardian. The second stage lets me control all plants. I also met my parents...would you like to meet them?" I asked. He nodded. I took out two seeds from my pocket and summoned my chakra, while focousing on growing it. But as soon as I was supposed to gain control over the two figures and what they do, they formed into taller figures, one looked like a woman, the other looked like a man.

The control I was supposed to get was over powered by something so many more times stronger. I felt myself become tired as I fought for power.

I gave up and the figures grew more and became more defined.

They dusted themselves off. I could feel the souls inside of them.

"Uh...Mom..? Dad..?" I asked.

'Yes sweety... Its us...now...." She paused looking at the Third. "PLEASE don't tell me THIS is Kakashi..." My mom emphasised to the Hokage.

"No,no,no thats the Third Hokage." I said hurridly. Shaking my hands infront of me, with a timid laugh.

"Oh! Sarutobi! For a second I had a heartattack. I was half afraid I was going to have to kill you." My dad said outloud. His voice was deep and earthy, but sounded so sweet and happy in his own way.

How were they able to talk?

"That voice- It can't be! Iktou?! Iktou Bara?!" The Third Hokage said shocked, standing up suddenly, shaking the desk and pushing the chair back and down to the floor. Some papers flew from his desk onto the floor unnoticed.

My father's plant-like figure embraced the Third.

"How have you been?" My father, Iktou, said stepping back to observe the old man.

"Pretty good. You haven't changed that much... Still look like a plant." My father laughed at this.

"Told you I always had a - green thumb." I had to laugh at how bad the joke was, when he raised his plant-like hand and gave a thumbs up.

"Yes,yes. Now, Asoka, you called us for a reason right?" My mothers soft silky and warm voice asked. I nodded.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to tell him to get him off my back, without ruining the storyline." I said my hands holding eachother infront of my chest, shyly.

"Kazai? Is that you?" The hokage turned to my mother, who's name I presume would be Kazai. It sounds like Kaze and Ai put together. Wind Love...

"Yes, I see you still look as young as ever Sarutobi." My mother chuckled softly.

"Ha, Well, I'd have to say I did age over the years, however you look great aswell." The Third said with a smile. My father growled and suddenly appeared behind my mother, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her to him.

"Mine." I head him whisper softly. The hokage laughed alittle, as if used to the behavior.

"Yes...these are your parents... Asoka... I think I've seen enough. Thank you for couperating(sp?) With me, even if it was with threats and against your will. I'm glad it turned out this way." The hokage said with a small smile. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I saw it was Iktou.

"Look at her, Kazai, she's so grown up..." He said to my mother. She seemingly smiled and tippy toed, and pecked him on the cheek.

"Ibiki." The hokage called, in a poof he appeared. I jumped and hid inbetween my plant parents.

"Yes, my lord?" He asked. I peeked from my mothers arm. Ibiki hadn't seen me yet.

"I don't know if you remember, but you had a cousin," There was a small flash of pain behind of Ibiki's eyes, but it was quickly gone as soon as it came.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He stated.

"Asoka Bara. She is your cousin." Ibiki frowned. He knew that was true, but didn't understand why this had to be brought up now.

"Yes? What of it?" Ibiki asked.

"Say Hello." The hokage gestured to me. I hid more behind my mother's protective arm.

"Plants..?" Ibiki mumbled. My mother and father steped in opposite sides leaving my defenceless. I looked left and right, wanting to hide, but they already poofed back into seeds. I squealed slightly and caught the seeds, putting them away, and stoof akwardly looking at my cousin.

"H-Hi..." I mumbled scratching the back of my head.

"You aren't my cousin. All you are is a burden. Leave me alone." He said coldly, then turned to the hokage. I felt bad, but didn't let it show. "Anything else?"

"No..." The Hokage said with a sigh. Ibiki bowed and poofed off. He turned to me. "Don't let it get to you he's-"

"No." I said, cutting him off. I shook my head with a smile as sadness wanted to pour out. But I smiled, because I had no idea how to react. "Its fine. I'm used to it."

I was a burden to Emma and Carter, Konoha, Mussō-ka, the Maids, butlers, alot of people. I sighed.

"Have a nice day..." I said bowing and I left the hokage's office going to the K.I.A Stone.

- FF -

Staring at the K.I.A Stone quietly I sighed.

'I bet Ibiki didn't mean those mean things he said...' A warm voice spoke in the back of my mind. It reminded me of a soft angel.

"But why wouldn't he mean that? There is no reason to lie." I said sitting down infront of the stone. It was quiet in my head for a while.

'Think about it. He had to go through his life, relying on himself, because he didn't want anyone else to get hurt because of him. If he tells you that you are a burden, it seems like he doesn't want you getting in his affairs, and perhaps, used against him.' The angelic voice replied again.

It did make sence... but why did he have to be so harsh with it?

'He wants to ensure your safety.' The voice replied easily.

I still feel alittle bad, that he has to distance himself...He must feel really lonely...

The voice was silent.

Then I realized something.

I've been talking to myself this whole time. Man. I feel smart.

Sighing I stood up and began walking to Kakashi's house.

The gravel underneath my feet crunched slightly and the sounds of birds and animals waking up became louder. It must be about 10 in the morning or something...

Time really passes by quickly.

<><><><><FF><><><><>

I walked into the house to see it as I left it. I heard moans of pain from Kakashi's room down the hall.

Sighing I walked there and opened the door to quickly close it with a red face.

I slowly processed what I just saw and yelled from behind the door.

"HOLY SHIT! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!" I quickly turned around and entered my room, before he could open the door and see how weird I was acting.

I put my back on my closed door and my hands over my red face. Damn it. What the hell is this guy doing to me? Now I'm blushing like an idiot!

I shivered violently. Blegh.

"My head hurts soooo badly." I heard Kakashi say in a raspy voice from his room, two doors over.

Well. I don't know how to cure a hangover. And thats why I don't, won't and shall never drink.

Freaking hangovers.

Karmas a bitch, or if its a male, its a transestive bitch. Whichever it wants.

I sat down, my back to the door, my knees to my chest. I rested my head on my knees, looking down at my feet.

I sighed and just stayed that way. My mind was quiet. I couldn't think on just one thing, all my thoughts knocked one another off, canceling them out.

I could hear ringing in my ears. Kakashi's groans of pain soon faded away as he maned up and dealt with it.

I heard the shower turn on and pitter patter. I closed my eyes and sighed again.

I stood back up and walked over to my window. Opening it I leaped onto the tree, shaking it slightly. It weaved back and forth as it tried to be steady. I climbed up onto the roof and sat there, looking over the forest.

The sun was up, showing the time must have been 12 or 1 pm.

This day is passing slowly... I heard a crash and a yell downstairs.

I saw Ibiki walking down the road torwards my house. Narrowing my eyes I watched silently as he appeared closer. His headband was on, and his dark clothing was in its place.

Was he here to interrogate me?!

I gasped and stalked downwards on the roof. Laying on my stomach, watching.

...

He arrived at my door.

*ding dong*

I heard the door open and a groan of pain.

"Hey Kakashi, is Asoka here?" Ibiki asked.

"Shhhh... you're so loud... she's probably up on the roof, there's nowhere else I can think of." Kakashi's voice was almost audiable to my sensitive ears.

"She is?" He asked.

"Ibiki, Ibiki, Ibiki, Ibiki, Ibiki, Ibiki, Ibiki..." Kakashi continued chanting his name until Ibiki snapped back.

"WHAT?!"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Peeking from over the roof I could see Kakashi put his gloved hand over Ibiki's face. I couldn't stop the laughter from my mouth which caused both the ninjas to look up. Kakashi Dully, Ibiki suprised.

"Hi, Ibiki-san." I let out when I could. My stomach hurt from laughter and tears were at the corner of my eyes from the pain and wind. I knew I was grining.

"Hello Asoka. I wanted to apologize." He said looking up at the roof. I gestured for him to climb up. He looked to Kakashi and patted his shoulder. Then climbed up the wall with chakara. I sat back to the little V section, my head right below where they cross, I layed down, this tilted me slightly to look forward. Ibiki sat next to me.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't know you've had things like that said to you in the past. I just would rather you don't get tangled in my...personal affairs." He said looking infront of him. I nodded, looking down.

"Its fine," I guess my angelic voice was right then... "I know you just don't want anyone to get hurt, but I won't get hurt, I promise, I'm pretty strong." I said with a smirk.

"Overconfedence can lead to loss." He said. Then realized what he had said. "Oh, sorry. Its a small habit."

"Its fine." I said, then sighed out of relief. "If we met under better curcimstances, I bet we could have been best friends." I said looking up.

...

It was quiet.

"Why don't you live with me? And change your name to Morino. You are, my cousin afterall." He said.

"I'm sorry...but I like it here... I'll visit you, and see you around." I said patting his shoulder akwardly.

I still wasnt used to physical contact.

He stood up and lowered his hand. The movement made me invoulintarily close my eyes. I opened one to peek and it was infront of me, asking for me to grab it, so I could be pulled up. I sweatdropped, grabbing it and being pulled up.

"Thanks." I said. The atmosphere was still akward and tense.

"Are you alright?" He asked me. I nodded, closing my eyes, so he wouldn't see they had cast downwards, casting my demise. I gave a close eyed smile.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be? There is no reason to be bad." I said. I opened my eyes to see Ibiki frowning. Sighing he turned around, whiping his cloak behind him.

"Fine. Well... If you need help or anything, just ask for me from the Hokage. Cya later, Cuz." He said, jumping off the roof onto the floor and walking away with his hands in his pockets, no doubt enjoying the afraid looks recived from others.

I sighed.

This is getting more and more complicated by the second...

*end chapter* 

- - - - - - - -

I tried making it long. And I made a personal deadline to update NOW.

X3

Comment

Vote

Something

P.S The picture to the side is Kakashi and Asoka, I drew it.. It sucks, Meh

-Anna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 55 16
Tsuki Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake are childhood sweethearts and best friends. As life grows harder and more of Kakashi's loved ones are ripped from hi...
3.3K 96 17
꧁College au , modern au , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Kakashi Hatake was a straight A student all through middle and high school. He was on the volleyball team i...
32.4K 1.4K 42
How much can a heart take before it bleeds out? How far can someone go until they shatter? In one night Uchiha Chiasa's entire world collapsed and sh...
4.5K 113 17
꧁Royalty AU , Kakashi x Rin꧂ ➪Rin Nohara; normal girl, not someone who tries to take the spotlight, some people might even call her shy sometimes. ➪...