The forgotten Weasley

By shadowray17

This is Sophie Weasley. She was born after Ron but before Ginny. She was born on the thirty first of July. Th... More

Sophie 2yrs old
Sophie 3yrs old
Sophie 4yrs old
Sophie 5yrs old
Sophie 6yr old
Sophie 7yrs old
Sophie 8yrs old
Sophie 9yrs old
Sophie 10yrs old
Sophie 11yrs old
School Supplies
Talking with Karkaroff
School yrs 2 quiditch cup
Going to Hogwarts
Practice&Meeting
Running into Ron
Easdropping and prank
Robes
Stories
Champions
Planning
The first task
The third task
Wake up and get the award
The Prank shop
Sorting
Shut out
Awakening
Getting better
Welcoming
A show
Waking up
Released and date?
The date

The second task

10.5K 253 15
By shadowray17

When I found out the second task was in water I was kind of freaked out. Because the first year in Drumstring in potions I was hit with an exploding potion. Nothing happened until I took a shower. I had a tail! People will find out! I sat in victors lap in the great hall. It was the morning of the second task.
"Vic I didn't want anybody to find out. I did a great job hiding it now they'll find out after this task." I whispered to him.
"It's okay just get ready." He told me. I went to my room and put on the black bikini with white cover up.

I slip on the sandals and hug the coverup closed. I walk off the boat and with victor he hugs me to his side. My blonde hair in a high ponytail. I see fluer with the similar style. The minister explained what we are to do. I take off my cover up and sandals and set them aside. My scars showing on my back from the torment I was put through. But I hear some cat calls. I roll eyes. When the canon sounded I dived in the water. I instantly transformed and I swim to the treasures. The merpeople that is guarding them let me take one. I take Fred up to the platform. There was gasps. I hop out of the water with my tail showing. I use my wand to dry my legs. And it slowly transformed back into my legs. When I see fluer come up without her little sister I dove right back in. I swam to the treasures to see the merpeople attacking Harry. I blasted them off him. I grab fluer's little sister and Harry. I swim up putting them on the dock. The people give them towels I jumped onto the dock. Victor, the headmaster and the twins came and dried me of. I grimace when my tail starts to turn back to legs. I was hugged by the sisters. I am placed in first place. The twins helped me up and walk back to the boats.
"So how are you a mermaid?" George asked.
"Potion accident in first year." I said.
They nod. I was dropped off at the boat where I stumbled to my room. Where I changed into pajamas and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...
59.5K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
184K 3.8K 37
Most would think that Camilla Caswell's life would be easy. Being the heiress of her families great fortune, receiving private lessons from the best...
93.9K 2.8K 69
fred weasley x potter!oc (female) ~ Emilia Potter was never going to have a normal life. With Harry Potter as a brother, the Weasleys as her found f...