Love Happens (Completed)

By sigma11

Love ,what's it?Is it the butterflies in your stomach?The sparkles?The shivers in your spine?The passion in y... More

Ch 1:New school,first impressions and kiss...
Louis?,dreadful flashbacks,new friends!!.....
Ch 3:Exchange of books,and LGF......
Bunks,LGF pt-2,and unwanted pushs....
Ch 5:Twix,dimples,and hairy.....
Bus fights and following....
Ch 7:Following,bunk and sudden kisses.....
Fake kisses, proposals and my girl?.....
Ch 9:Love me Love me not,proposal replies and invites....
Sneak outs ,YES,and finally happy....
Ch 11:Fairs,plans and smashing.....
Fair surprises ,I love yous and happy...
Ch 13:Invitee ,truth and dare, and kisses...
Football matches,rain and a dear present......
Ch 15:Prank ideas,getting slipped and rejection.....
Pranks ,crying and red!....
Ch 17:C'mon,cut off and closer...
Eavesdropping, peck and Louis:(
Ch 19:My place, sweet scent and betrayal....
My home,dropping Rose and Zayn picking up...
Ch 21:Hide and seek,kisses and virginity.....
Popcorn,Pizza Boy and Sleeping Beauty
Ch 23:Amy!Louis!!Zayn!!!
Date?,Dinner and Dumb.....
Ch:25 Winter Formal dates,dresses and pairing....
Ch 27:Getting dressed,cheesy and Ready for it....
Leaving,accidents and amnesia...
Ch 29:Jello,kisses and fun.....
Forgiven, bad news,and patching up
Ch 31:Normal, the truth and surrender
Auditions, letters and leaving...

Outings ,opening secrets and real love.....

12 4 3
By sigma11

Stacey's POV:

Well things happened pretty fast ,last morning I and Kia were hanging out at her home then Haz invites us to camping.I must say it's nearly winter and the boys come up with a camping program, you see how smart are they.But I couldn't resist to go ,as well as Kia because,we were actually dreading to go camping,but in summer.

The next we are doing is asking are parents ,them saying yes as they themselves were planning to go for a mini vacation. Then packing stuff.

And now sitting in Louis' van.

Apparently he's the only one having a car which could fit all of us.By us I meant Kiara, Harry, Niall,Liam,Mary,Rose,Louis, Kevin and I.Alicia was invited but was busy with a family function.Poor girl missing fun.

I rested my head on Zayn's shoulder and a smile appeared on his face and he kissed on my forehead.

First we had a game of truth,with a twist. The twist was that when a person asks someone a truth ,they have to confess their story to the same topic.I thought it would be a bummer but it really worked ,moreover we got to know each other better.

Then the boys started singing songs.It was pretty fun.Their voices sound perfect together .I would definitely recommend them to give a shot for X factor.

I felt asleep,as I woke up early out of excitement. But I guess I was the only one,others were still full of energy.

I woke up after a half an hour nap and found everyone else sleeping.Except for ,yeah Louis,he was driving.

I scoffed and Louis saw me from the rear view mirror. I turned my gaze immediately regretting it .

"Y-you are awake?" Lou asked starting a conversation.

"Yeah" I said unsure of what to say.

There was a moment of silence when I felt the need to go washroom.

"Ugh..Louis?" I asked and I swear Louis was a bit shocked,because I talked.

"Can we stop somewhere ?I need to use washroom." I asked politely.

He nodded and after a few minutes we pulled up near a small supermarket.

I used the washroom and saw Louis striding along in tension.

"What's up mate?" I asked ,Lou turned with a furious face.

"Okay,did I did anything wrong,cuz I defiantly didn't." I asked afraid ,boy I would literally pee in my pants right now.

"That idiot forget to get the drinks and snack and he told me that he brought and kept in the van." He said.

"Well,you know that idiot eats a lot right?" I said and folded my hands.

1  2  3

"That's it ,that bozo ate it all?!" He said with a mixed expression of shock ,anger,and a hint of laughter.

"I think ,we both should get something or we all would be starving. And this time double the amount" I suggested.He nodded.

We entered the super market.

We quickly made a mental list of what things to get.

"Let's split" I suggested.

He made a pleading face.And I gave him a questioning look.

"You know working together will make work easier." He said with puppy dog face.

"Fine" I said ,raising my hands in exaggeration.

A great way to mix up with ex-, and make things awkward then they already are.Good job Stace ,never forget you are worst at defending yourself .

I mentally slapped myself when I saw Louis taking out the trolley.

I sprint there and I guess ,scared Louis a bit.

He watched me silently as I climb up and sat in the trolley.

Now would he begun moving it?

I slowly turn around and he suddenly push the trolley running along with it.

"Supermaaaan" he screams and I raise my one hand ,pretending to fly.

We laughed ,giggled ,and of course bought things.

And I did end up rolling myself in toilet paper.

We both were rechecking with all the items on our theoretical list.

Snacks,check.

Chocolates,check.

Candies,check.

Drinks,check.

What are we left with?

It suddenly hit me ,well I guess to Louis also.We both raised our hands and widen our eyes in realization.

"Tea!!" We both scream.

We both high five on our brilliant memory skills.

"Is it necessary ?" I ask.I mean these British people have a bad,bad addiction to tea.

"You got to be kidding me Stace!" He said flabbergasted. Tring.Tring. You just excited a volcano.

"Sorry.Whatever" I said.

We split finding the tea section,because according to Louis whole section is always devoted to Tea!

I found the tea section but was struggling with which tea to get.

A saw a lady in about her 40s nearing me.

"Good afternoon" she greeted.

"Good afternoon" I returned the gesture.

"He loves you to bits ,you know that right" she says calmly and a wave of uneasiness passes me.

I blush red and she giggles,which in turn makes me blush more.

I mean ,the people who I know have told me that,maybe because they are trying to defend Louis,but getting from a complete stranger,it is weird and at the same time scaring.

I look at Louis and smile cheekily seeing him going crazy,because he is unable to find tea.

I clear my throat "We are actually not together anymore" I said and looked down.

"What was the reason of your breakup?" She asked.

"Excuse me , am I supposed tell you these things? I guess not" I say uncomfortable.

"Say it,you'll be pleasured." She said.

I didn't put much mind and started.

"Well ,one fine day he lost his virginity as he got drunk.And he drunk for the first time." I said as the scene replayed in front of my eyes when he came to the dorm room.My eyes becomes watery.

"Give him a second chance dear.Not everyone is as lucky as you ,just the way he looks at you is enough to let you or anyone know that he loves you the most." She says rubbing a hand on my shoulder.

"But if he loves me than why did he did anything like loosing his virginity ?" I ask as a tear falls down.

"He is a human dearie, give him a chance or you will regret it" she said waving a goodbye.

I wipe off my tear and summoned Louis.

He gave me the last 2 packets of a flavour left.

I ran away seeing whether he would  or not chase me .And he did. He likes tea too much.

He chased me, and we ran across the market gathering attention, this reminds me of how first we met.

Suddenly a strong back pulled me back.And I came clashing down.

When I opened them I found only a pair of blue ones looking right at my soul.I again got lost in them.But when he leaned in I fidgeted which made him go off me.

We were again in the janitor's closet?

Standing up and making my way out but again an arm pulled me and I was pinned to the wall.

I was way too scared right now ,I could literally wet my pants now.
I was heavily breathing and sweating.

When I saw him ,I could see guilt in his eyes ,like he made someone dear to him scared,that blue ocean of affection in his eyes ,the amount of love which was piercing my heart badly.I know he loves me and he knows I love him but still neither I nor him is gutted to confess it.We all make mistakes and pay for it,but then everyone should be forgiven.

We both looked in our eyes one reflecting eagerness,apology and guilt and the other confusion, anger and guilt.Guilt of letting go.

He leaned and kissed me .

Oh gosh!How I missed those lips. We almost ate off our faces as the eagerness and distance had made our lips hungrier.

We parted and Boom.

"Nothing happened" I said and motioned out when he pulled me back .

"Why are you so afraid?I am sorry,okay.What I did was wrong.You can give me any punishment you think is sufficient to cross my actions, but please stay with me" he said with a puppy dog face.

I shook off the sentimental situation and made my way out.

I am scared?Yes!

He pays the bill and we exited .

Zayn and Kevin were awake when we returned.

"Where were you both?" Zayn asks sleepily.

"To the store, because Ni ate everything edible we had." I said he giggled and rubbed his eyes and I smiled weakly.

Louis didn't spoke thereafter and I decided to put on my earphones.

We reached.

'This is beautiful! "I and Kia said in unison,and started giggling.

" A beauty, but not more than you"Louis whispered and I went right over to Zayn panic stricken.Louis has changed that's for sure.

"Isn't it cool?" Zayn asks with a wide smile.

"Sure is!" I exclaim.It is absolutely ,amazingly,magically awesome.

"Okay ,people" Liam called,and we all gathered around him.

"We need to put up our tents,collect wood for fire" he says.

"Hey wait, but didn't we got an electric grill" Harry said.

"Dear ,do you see any electric point down here?" Kia asks an Harry shakes his head in dismay.

"So ,we divide in group of two" Liam says.We all stand there and stare Liam to annoy him.

He shakes his head and rolls his eyes.

"Okay ,Kia and Stace. Mary and Rose.Louis and Harry. Zayn and Kevin.Niall and me.Fine ,now go on to make your tents." He said and we collected our tents from him and went to set it up.

After a long struggle I and Kia put up the tent when we see what others are doing ,nobody had put up their tent except for Liam and Niall and now they were eating .

"What are you doing?" Kia asked as a smirk appeared on her lips.

"We set up our tent early ,so we're enjoying ourselves" Niall said and earned a smack from Liam.

"Oouch!What?!" Niall asked rubbing his shoulder.

"Who set up the tent?" Liam asked rhetorically.

"Fine,Liam set up the tent and we are enjoying" Niall said raising his hands.

"Liam you are so talented and smart and kind and..ugh words can't express you!" Kia said and I was trying hard to stuff my laughter and so did Niall.

"Would you mind helping others? Like Mary, over there?" Kia asked politely and Liam blushed.Nevertheless he stood and went to help Mary.

"What's up Ni?" I ask as I plopped down next to him.Kia sat besides him.

"Eating" he said and again started munching.

I looked over to Liam and Mary ,they are so cute.

Then I see Rose and nothing accept malice appears.

Then I see Harry ,who was checking out the Missy besides me.

The I saw Zayn and Louis.One loves me and one I am dating.One had a different thing and one has ordinary thing.One gives pure signals while one mixed.One I love and one I date.One betrayed me and one date me.

Niall nudged me .

"You look pale" Niall whispered.

"Aha" I say still clouded inside.

"Stacey!" He whisper shouts.

I don't answer but instead place my head in my hands,looking down.

"What's wrong?" He asks concerned.

I point to Zayn and Louis and he sighs.

"What about them?" He asks.

"It's just...ugh,not gonna happen feels like a bitch" I say frustrated and Niall rubs his hand on my back.

I feel something wet and sticky ,I let my hand traverse my back and I made contact with something.I brought my hand in front to view melted chocolate.

"Niall!!!" I scream and Niall jumps off from where he sat.

"What?" He asks dumbfounded.

"This on my back" I turn back to view him and I hear Mary laugh hard.

"Oops" he said and started running.

"You little idiot!" I scream and chase him .

I catch him after he almost accidentally destroyed his own tent.

I took the chocolate from him and smashed it on his face.

"Bam!" I said victory dancing.

He took the napkin and started wiping his face.

"Kia,Stacey and Niall go get the wood for fire will ya?" Liam asks and we nod impatiently.

____________________________________

"I'll take the first watch " I and Louis volunteered together.

"I am feeling sleepy now" I said yawning.

Liam shook his head and so did Kevin.

Kevin came to me."You look down,what's up?"he says and I start giggling.

"What is there to laugh now?" Kevin asks in disbelief.

"You said down and then up!" I say laughing.

"Ha ha very funny,what is the matter?" He asks.

I shrug and enter the tent,and he followed me inside.

"Hey! You can't come in our tent!" I scold him.

He folds his hands and looks me.

"Fine you win" I say frowning.

"I always win ,baby " he said and my eyes went wide.

"I can't believe what you said ,I never imagined I'd hear baby from you!Ever!" I say pointing him and he smirks.

"Okay,who are we dating?" I asks excitedly.

"Her name's Emily.She's cute,funny and super smart.
And she's blonde." He said proudly.

"Hey,where did the part of 'I would never date a blonde' went?" I ask.

"Nah ,it's just I like her." He says and a faint blush appears.

I try to stuff my laughter,because I haven't seen Kevin behave like this.

"No changing of topic girl!" He exclaims and I take a deep breath and prepare myself .

I tell everything what happened, and he listened patiently.

I finish and sigh.

"Okay,listen,everything is gonna be alright ,fine.I'll be always there for you,right" he says and hugs me.This makes me feel a lot better.

He exists the tent and Kia enters and sleeps without a word.Boy she was tiered. I lay back down and try to sleep.

But all I do is wonder about how messed up my life is.

I try to sleep but couldn't because scary thoughts hunt my mind.

I fidget ,flip from one side to another but still couldn't sleep.I tried so hard for like half an hour,but nothing happened.

I decided to get out and get some cool breez.Maybe that could get off my mind from something's and I would be actually enjoying.

I stepped out and saw Louis asleep on one of the chair.

I shook my head and sat under a giant tree .

It was just me,the dark night,the cold wind and my thoughts.

I sniffed now and then as I tried to forget every good and bad thing that happened in the past few months. I'd not put it as forget but as just getting my mind free for once.

I heard shuffling and my heart pounded.

Not at all planned to die because was eaten by bear ,wild things,ruffians, I don't know.

I hug myself and prepare for the worst when I see Zayn.

I let out my breath.

"I put Louis back in the tent" he said in a tiring voice.

I nodded.

He positioned himself besides me,took ad deep breath and began.

"I want to tell you something" he said.

Please not it be that he loves me because I love Louis,but let him say he loves me because I want to forget Louis.

I am so confused right now.

"The thing is ,that I love you alright-" he was cut off as my breath hitched.

"As a sister" he completes and I sigh.A sigh of relief as well as shock.

"What...but we...didn't we...dated...sister?" I said totally confused.

He chuckled ."Yeah.I've been waiting to tell since so long"he says.

"Elaborate" I sy for clearance.

"Well let me starts from a story so the things could be more clear." He said and I nodded signalling him to begin.

"So I had a girlfriend named Ella.I loved her to the fullest.Our relationship was like of Kia and Harry's and your and Louis'. One day all of the gang went to a party and as far as I remember Kevin and Mary were also there.The party was at Harry's. Some robbers broke into the house and caught hold of Ella and then Niall.Niall managed to get out of the grasp of that ugly giant but for Ella she couldn't. Niall while freeing himself hurt a robber on his cheek by the knife.And the and leader got furious who had Ella.He threatened and took Ella and implied that he would like Niall dead if we want Ella.But Ella being Ella sacrificed herself. She's not back yet and we are too scared to go to the police but we are trying our best and we found their main location. But I still regret it till this very moment that I couldn't save her Stacey, I couldn't save her,I couldn't save the only love of my life." He said and began to try cry.

A lot to take in.

I hug him and rub his back in order to calm him.

"Shh,she'll be fine.It wasn't your fault.She is strong and determined and alive because she knows that there's someone that truly lover her.Right?" I say and he gradually ceases crying.

"Thank you Stacey" he says and wipes off his tears.

Wait a minute if he had a girlfriend why did he date me.And I know the story.This is the reason why Mary and Niall asked me to stay away from Niall

He might have got an idea that he has to elaborate yet so he began again.

"I dated you because they threatened. Niall knew and no one else.After I each task they assigned thetbwould threaten more and I would do what they would ask for because there was no scope for mistakes.But now I can't do it anymore.Looking back I learned that I was the reason for all the drama in your relationship and I am sorry for that.You the hurt expression of Louis would kill me inside but I was bonded.I am so dumb!Just it feels like I am the one who destroyed your perfect relationship. But now I can't do it anymore.The way you look at him ,he looks at you ,it's just so...Anyway you don't need to held me now.You've done enough.Sorry of I hurt your feelings." He completed and breath heavily.

I suck in a sharp breath.A hell lot to take in.But I need to help Zayn.

"What was the last task given to you?" I ask.

"Taking you as a date to winter formal" he says .

"I will come with you!" I say.

"No,it's fine Stace " he says.

"No,I'll come with you." I urge.

"But-" he say and I cut him off"No buts I am coming and helping you and that's final."I command and he nods.

"But just you know Stacey Louis really ,really loves you" he says.

"I wish if you could give him a second chance" he says.

I nod.But I need to think about that.

"Good night" I say and he says the same.

I lay down being a bit good and loaded off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 29 11
" well no one is here to listen your shit just get lost " he loudly yall ..i was just staring at him ..what he meant by that to whom he saying this...
48.9K 624 16
I am amazed i cant believe 3K reads i dont know what to say but thank you 8/23/2019 THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE READS I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS HIT...
8.5K 450 25
Louis and Harry have been best friends since childhood and lovers since they were 15. They can't imagine their lives without each other and yet that'...
11.9K 233 10
Why can't I hold you in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that Why can't it be like that? 'Cause I'm...