Love Happens (Completed)

By sigma11

Love ,what's it?Is it the butterflies in your stomach?The sparkles?The shivers in your spine?The passion in y... More

Ch 1:New school,first impressions and kiss...
Louis?,dreadful flashbacks,new friends!!.....
Ch 3:Exchange of books,and LGF......
Bunks,LGF pt-2,and unwanted pushs....
Ch 5:Twix,dimples,and hairy.....
Bus fights and following....
Ch 7:Following,bunk and sudden kisses.....
Fake kisses, proposals and my girl?.....
Ch 9:Love me Love me not,proposal replies and invites....
Sneak outs ,YES,and finally happy....
Ch 11:Fairs,plans and smashing.....
Fair surprises ,I love yous and happy...
Ch 13:Invitee ,truth and dare, and kisses...
Football matches,rain and a dear present......
Ch 15:Prank ideas,getting slipped and rejection.....
Pranks ,crying and red!....
Ch 17:C'mon,cut off and closer...
Eavesdropping, peck and Louis:(
Ch 19:My place, sweet scent and betrayal....
Ch 21:Hide and seek,kisses and virginity.....
Popcorn,Pizza Boy and Sleeping Beauty
Ch 23:Amy!Louis!!Zayn!!!
Date?,Dinner and Dumb.....
Ch:25 Winter Formal dates,dresses and pairing....
Outings ,opening secrets and real love.....
Ch 27:Getting dressed,cheesy and Ready for it....
Leaving,accidents and amnesia...
Ch 29:Jello,kisses and fun.....
Forgiven, bad news,and patching up
Ch 31:Normal, the truth and surrender
Auditions, letters and leaving...

My home,dropping Rose and Zayn picking up...

8 3 0
By sigma11

Ohhhh 20 chap of the book.One score chaps !!!Hurray!

So I take this event to say a speciality about this book's title.Love Happens-Louis &Harry.The initials are the same.I kn it's a silly thing but....

Anyway the further few chaps would be Stouis\Loucey ones.....and after dat Kiarry.

Also any suggestions for Kiara's look ?Although I have something on my mind.What about Stacey???:))
I really don't imagine the others characters other than the lads ,some kinda super stars.

Louis' POV:

I am literally sick of today's day ,although it's been like 3 hours past my rise.I placed myself supporting and standing by my locker.

I didn't have anything to do.Anyway I was waiting for Stace and my stats state that it would take another 15 minutes until she gets free from the clutches of history.

I saw all types of students passing by.Then I saw a group of hot girls pass by and remembered my days when I used to check them out.I chuckled to my thought when somebody positioned near me.I looked up to find Rose.

"Someone's happy?" She said smiling."Yeah!"I said facing her totally.

"Just wanted to share a piece of information with you" she whispered sadly ,I was a bit worried now I must say.

"Yeah?What's up?" I urged her to tell me.

"Leave it .I don't wanna be the cause of any break ups" she stated and started walking but I caught her by her wrist.

She stumbled backwards."What is it about Liam,eh?"I questioned. The guy's in real trouble .Yesterday he kissed Becca thinking that she was Cheryl.Poor lad ,in the dark,caught hold on some other bird's lips.

"No please Louis .And it ain't about Liam" she said with a bit manly spirit,but her head drooped down again.Now then whose break up would concern me?

"C'mon Rose!" I said shaking her a bit.

"Yours" she whispered and sighed heavily.

What is she saying ?It was just yesterday that I took Stace to my place and we had a wonderful time together.Also I think we bounded more strongly then ever.

"What?" I asked confused , frown creeping on my face.

"Yesterday you went out with Stace didn't ya?" She demanded as she tried to loosen up a bit.

"Yeah I did.So?" I asked smirking.

She rolled her eyes and continued "Well then by whose car you went ?" She asked me.Now she is playing a little question answer game but I don't mind ,I have to pass my time till Stacey's here.

"My car.Stacey's was at garage " I said stuffing my hands in my pocket.

"And you dropped Stacey?" She asked again. First thing I also have questions ,how does she knows it ? I shook my head a bit .I thought it would be interesting but she's asking me stupid questions.

"Naturally" I said.

"Did you wait for her till she got in?" She asked again folding her hands across her chest.

"No I didn't. She told me she would be waiting for Kia outside.She also went out with Harry. So....girl talks.You know better." I said.

"Well the thing is ,Lou ,that after you left , Stacey and Zayn met there only ,at the big tree in front of her home,and kissed madly...Zayn's hand on her waist and her's in his hair,pulling them periodically accompanied by moaning.The whole sight would pretty much make you believe that they are a couple." she said and breathed heavily.

I was in utter shock.What the fuck was she talking about?!And hello ,it isn't everyday that strangers stop by and say me that my girlfriend cheated on me.Is this true?I have questions.

"I'm sorry Louis.You look pale ,but I should get going, I see Stacey heading here. Bye, take care" she said I nodded and mumbled a 'bye' .She can't do this to me.Can she?I was questioning our relationship. I know they are built on trust ,but no matter how hard I try to ignore facts,it always sums in favour of my suspicion.

I sighed and shook my head. I can't readily show my emotions to Stacey.I smiled widely as she came by.

Stacey's POV:

I walked to Louis .I was way too happy ,after our little moment at his tree house. But I am also a bit worried about Zayn.He kinds of break in any time and does whatever he wants to,although he knows that I am with Louis.Whatever reasons he may have ,I am DONE with him.

I flashed a smile and waved my hand at him.I saw Rose just walk pass him.That little bitch.

He seemed a bit sad and pale but quickly changed his face to a glad and warm one when he saw me.

"What up?" I said cheerfully.

"Nothing" he whispered looking down , paleness spreading across face.

"What happened ?Is everything okay ?" I asked .Things now seem a bit twisted round here.

"Nothing just..." he trailed off.His fist clenched and his hands had elevated nerves on them .His knuckles were turning white.He looked at me and I saw only rage.

The hallway was quite quiet now. Only hot streams of his breath across my face were felt.With no word I hugged him.His body loosen upped a bit.I rested my head on his chest and could hear his heartbeat.I smiled a bit when I realised that they have become normal.

I parted and saw him smiling as well.

"Ya hear that?" He asked me blushing and flashing a smile.

"Your heartbeat. Yeah!" I said as the familiar heat on my cheeks came.

"You must know that the only person it beats for, is you" he said pointing me and I couldn't resist but just reach and enjoy the soft and sparkling feeling of his lips on mine.

We parted and said in unison "I love you" .

We both headed to our classes hand in hand.

Lunch(A\N :Stacey's lunch time)

"Holla fellas!" Niall greeted as he came down to sit with food which seemed to be enough for 20 people ,literally!

"Ni ,do you think you can chuck all of this ?" I said pointing to the marvelous quantity of food in front of me.

Everyone laughed."What?"I asked amused.

"I bet he can chuck double of what he's got " Liam challenged.

"The kid will die,if only he did !" I said still wondering .

"Someone's scared of bets" Zayn said as he sat across the table.

"No I  am not." I stated shifting a bit in my chair.

"Yes you are" Liam joined him.

"Oh!So now both of you are against me?" I said .

And they nodded with a 'mmhm'.

"Well then,game's on Malik and Payen.Get your ass ready for defeat." I said in full confidence.

"We'll see,we want the latest video game" they demanded.

"And I want forever 21 vouchers for me and Kia" I said and Kia suddenly shot up and winked.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys!" I greeted as the gang was exiting the school.

"Hey ,hii,hello" echoed in my ears as all reached up.

"So I was wondering...." I didn't finish and glanced at Kevin .He poked Mary and she did the same to Rose and she jumped ,scared. I shook my head ,with one hand on it.

There was some whispering before Rose started off "Stacey was wondering...." she left and Mary began "that if you guys would like to...." she trailed off and everyone turned to Kevin who would finish or at least fill in with some information.

His eyes widen and he quickly said "I'm not gonna pour in anything. Climax is reserved for Stacey " he said backing off.Bastard.

"Would you guys like to come over my home.Like a little get together.I really wanted the gang" I said pointing towards Liam,Niall,Louis ,Harry and Zayn ,"to meet these three idiots" I said pointing towards Kevin who rolled his eyes hearing my reference,Mary whose eyes went wide and Rose who narrowed her eyes.Enough of the eyes game.

" Sure,okay,fine"all said together and I was more than happy to hear that.

I can see what is gonna come now.Mary.She's been furious since she came to know about my little trust building and bounding exercise.

Everyone left but Niall and Mary .

Okay ,seems like Stacey Green's ass gonna get a hard one today.I mentally prepared as  they both slowly walked in a dramatic way.

"Come on now,you two,enough with the movie scenes" I did as I folded my hands across my chest ready to face their bombarding questions.

They both laughed and the sight really did impress me a lot.Mary was right they both were hell of a best friends .They had this kind of unique bonding which no one can steal from them.Just like mine and Kiara's. Inspite of the fact that we became friends in short time span.It's just like we both understand each other so well .We know our ups ,our downs.That's all, we are friends,true friends.

They both narrowed their eyes in suspicion and I let out a giggle, seeing their mingled up faces.

"I told you to keep distance from this blonde " she said pointing towards Niall.

"Yes ,she told you to stay away from me" Niall said looking worried.

"But,you could always inform the police.They'd help!"I said throwing my hands up in the air.

" You don't get it they're dangerous.You should stay away from me and Zayn ,especially" Niall said his face frowning.

"But why? and now what danger do I have from Zayn as well?" I questioned and both of them stayed silent.

"That's all you wanted to say?" I asked.They cannot bar me from doing anything and everything. And they don't want to specify a particular piece of reason considering which I would take my actions.They wanna play their own secrecy game.Fine.So I'd whatever I want to.

Niall opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Harry calling us.

We jogged to him ,mean while Mary whispered "We just want to protect you".

I just nodded

~~~~

We enjoyed and had fun with all sorts of things right from rubber band shooters to treasure hunting games.We did make a utter fool of ourselves. That's for sure.But I like it.

It was around 6:30 pm now Mary and Kevin had already headed home.

" I think ,I shall also head home"Rose announced ,fiddling with her hair.I chose to ignore her and focus on my water gun fight I was currently having with Niall and Zayn.

"I'll drop you home." Louis offered.The green monster again took birth in mind but I resisted the thoughts.

"Yeah !We'll also go now" Harry declared,holding Kiara's had as she nodded in agreement.

"Kia you literally live next door!" I said amused.

"Well I told you ,mom and dad aren't there so Harry's coming over" she said her cheeks reddening.

"Well ,okay" I said.

"We'll also head back to our dorms now."Liam said and I made a puppy dogface

" That's because-"he was cut off by a large growl of Niall's tummy.

"That's exactly my point" he said shaking his head and Niall chuckling.

I saw sighed and Liam tried again "Maybe you can come over to our dorm room .Later... like at 7:15 or 20."

"Better" I said waving them all bye and made myself dinner .

~~~~

I literally loss my patience till 7:15 struck to clock ,and as soon as it did I dialled up Liam.

"Whoa you are a stubborn ass regarding time ,now aren't you?" he said from across the phone.I could imagine him shocked seeing my time management skills.But it's only that my wasn't yet filled with all the fun.

"That's what people say " I said grinning ,although I knew he wouldn't see me.

"Okay so you're coming right?" he asked.

"It'd be great if you'd come to pick me up ,you see my car has gone to visit garage " I said chuckling to myself.

"Yeah ,yeah very funny.So I or maybe Niall come to pick you up.No I will only come Niall's not finished with his food yet." he said .

"Yeah let Niall eat" I sighed .

"OK so I'll meet you in 10,bye then" he said.

"Okay bye....wait isn't Louis there with you guys?" I questioned as my nose crunched.

"No,not yet...he hasn't returned from Rose's .He texted that he would have dinner there as her parents insisted" he said a bit worried.

"Oh.OK" I said and hung up.He's not back yet and is gonna have dinner with Rose's parents.He never had dinner with my parents ,inspire of the fact that I am his girlfriend.Jealousy was strangling me,but I pushed aside all the thoughts and went up to select an outfit.I  in pyjamas right now,it wouldn't be fine if I go to school dressed like that.I wore a skinny black jeans paired with a floral shirts and a jeans jacket ,and a pair of uggs.

I walked randomly in my front yard waiting for Liam to show up.It's already 10 minutes and the boy's still not here.I bet he will take 10more minutes.

I put on my head phones and played 'I found a girl 'by the vamps.The song's really cool,about how a boy has a crush on a girl and that girl turns out to be lesbian.Poor lad.The band's pretty cool though,I like their music.

As the song ended a black car stopped in front of me.The glass rolled down and I found Zayn.

He was actually the last person I thought would come to pick me up.Gosh,life gets painful in these situations.

I walked to the passenger seat but then sat back.Zayn didn't start the car.I also stayed silent ,but I couldn't resist his stubborn ass anymore and I  blurted out "Why the hell are you not driving on?"

He stared me back and then saw in front and spoke "You need to sit at the passenger's seat ,hun" he said smoothly.

"I-I don't want to" I stammered looking him from the rear view mirror.

He frowned and then smirked as he noticed I was checking him out.

"You know you'd have better view from the passenger's seat" he said flashing a smile.

Redness was prominent on my face when he spoke again "You don't have any other choice. I am the only person capable of taking you to school " he said shaking his head.

Well Kia and Harry are stuck up with their own thing and I really don't wanna interrupt them,as such Harry came with the guys and Kia doesn't have a car yet, and Zayn has already come to pick me up so no other lad would just come up .And my parents are also out so I don't have any other option.

"You are not gonna start the car until I come besides you,now are you " I said sighing.

"You caught it absolutely right.Have do you even do that?" He asked ,I chuckled a bit at his sarcasm and jumped out of the car and plopped down to passenger seat."It's just natural " I said.

The ride was a bit awkward,but then Zayn turned on the radio.

He also sang with it and man he sings god damn good.

I wanted to comment but let song finish and his voice sooth my ears.The song ended and I clapped for him, like a kid.

He looked amused at first but understood it and mouthed 'thank you' not interrupting the next song.

We reached the schools and he parked the car.I got out of the car and made my way to the school premises when I slipped upon something when a pair of strong arms caught me.My eyes was close and I really was thankful to the person who saved me.

I opened my eyes to meet a pair of caramel ones seeing deep down my soul.The eyes belong to Zayn.I got lost in his mysterious eyes ,but realized our weired posture ,I got up properly,scoffed, mumbled and 'thanks' and started walking again.

Things have to get wired when I am with Zayn.Why?

Okay a bit boring chap. I admit but this marks the starting of a hell lot of drama ahead.

Now I had a question do you want this to be continued or you want a Kiarry chap.You can inform me like in three weeks, cuz my exams are from 8th of Sept so...sry

Also if you got any pic of a dress for winter formal for the characters send me.Your chosen outfit can be the one the character's wearing.

Gonna Guess - do u really think Lou is dere at Rose's for dinner?

Bbye....luv you ^_^

;)))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 229 27
Harry knew he was a bad sub, because his dom had to punish him all of the time. When they were together, Harry was always being too loud, too clumsy...
345 29 11
" well no one is here to listen your shit just get lost " he loudly yall ..i was just staring at him ..what he meant by that to whom he saying this...
4.7K 757 69
Check out my Instagram page: gold_n_dark for aesthetics and songs for the chapters. One in a million. The chances of them meeting were one in a...
48.7K 623 16
I am amazed i cant believe 3K reads i dont know what to say but thank you 8/23/2019 THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE READS I CANT BELIEVE THIS BOOK HAS HIT...