Lies And Pain

By JayyMarie1877

Mackenzie Smith dates David Watson and they aren't in your typical 2 person relationship.. Well Mackenzie thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

9 0 0
By JayyMarie1877

I was in my room under the covers the whole time. I heard the front door open and I heard my dads voice call me. "Mackenzie?" he asked. "Where are you?" he asked. Kay was in the living room playing with Brownie. "She's in her room." she faintly said sniffing deeply. Dad nodded and walked back to where I was. Jake was with him and he slowly followed behind. "Mack?" dad said knocking on my door. I never answered him. I just layed there. Motionless. He walked in and told Jake to wait in the hallway. Jake nodded and walked backward into the wall and waited on dad. "Sweetie. Jake told me everything. Why didn't you just come to me?" he asked me. "Huh?" he asked again. "I don't know." I said softly. He sat on the bed beside me. "What now sweetie?" he said.  "I didn't want anyone to get hurt. OK?" I sat up yelling at him. "What was he going to do to you?" he asked. "He hurt me, he'll hurt you guys too." I said begining to cry. He came closer and held me in his arms. "Shh. It's okay sweetie. I have you now. It's fine. Get your clothes on and get ready to leave in 5 minutes. OK?" he said to me. "For what?" I asked. "You'll see honey." he said. He got up and walked out of the room. Telling Jake it was OK for him to come inside. "Hey baby. You OK?" he asked. "Yes. I'm just about to get ready." I told him. He nodded and sat down on the bed. I walked over to my closet and picked out a top and then some pants and sandals. I put them on and headed out of my room and into the living room where Kay and dad where.  "Ready?" dad asked. "Yes." I said. Kay opened the door and let me and Jake out first. We got to the car and sat in the backseat. Dad and Kay followed behind after setting the alarm and locking the door. "I want to know where we're going please." I said. "We can't say yet." dad said.

It took 30 minutes to get to our destination. The car came up and I saw a sign that said; "North Police Station 2311"   "Are you guys kidding me?" I asked everyone. Kay didn't turn around and neither did dad. Jake looked at me with worry in his eyes. "We don't want him to hurt you anymore Mack." Jake said. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. So did Kay, dad, and Jake. We all walk into the building together and there are police men everywhere. Dad went up to the main desk in the middle of the room and went to talk to the lady at the desk. "Hi. I'm here to talk to Officer Murray. About my daughter and her ex-boyfriend David Watson." dad said to her. She nodded her head and opened a huge book and scanned for God knows what. "Ah. Yes. I see. You guys need to go down that hall and go the the first door on the left." she said pointing to the left. "Thank you." dad said to her. She smiled and went back to her work. I followed behind dad and Kay, while holding on to Jakes hand. Every inch we get closer to the room, the tighter I hold Jakes hand. "Babe. Calm down. It's fine." he said smiling to me. We finally got to the room. Room 10. Dad knocks on the door and a man opens it up. "Ah. You must be Mackenzies dad. Please come in." he said moving over to let us come in. "Sorry I only have two chairs." he said. "That's fine." dad said. "Mack why don't you and Jake sit down, since you know the most. OK?" dad said to us. We both nodded and sat down. I'm still holding on to his hand with all my might.

"Ok. So I take it that you and your ex-boyfriend never really got along in the past. Am I right?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

"And he always use to hit you?"

I nodded my head.

"So did he ever threaten to kill you?" he asked

"Yes. Yes he did." I told him. I looked down and felt bad. But I knew it was the right thing to do.

He nodded and went down and wrote on his pad. "Have you ever tried to fight back?"

"Yes. I never win though. He is always too strong."

"I see. And he has been to jail before. Right?"

"Yes."

"OK. Well this is what we must do. You have court in 3 days. You don't have to tell the judge what happend. I will give him all the information on what has been happening between you. The judge will decide if he should go to jail for life, or be exicuted. OK?" he said.

"Yes sir. I'm just wondering. But why would he be exicuted?

"He has been caught stealing. Rape. Abuse. And many more. He deserves it all."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you." I told him. I slowly got up and walked back to my dad. "Why don't you, your sister, and Jake go out to the car?" dad asked me. "Okay." I said. I grabbed Kays arm and waited for Jake to follow behind me. We exited out of the door and headed towards the car.

Dad's (POV)

I waited until I heard a click of the door to make sure it was safe for me to talk to the officer. I sat back down and began to talk. "I need to make sure that he goes to jail and never comes back out. I want my daughter to be safe, and not to worry about anything." I told him. "I know sir. But these things take time. Just make sure when you go to work she is with another family member. Or even bring her here if you want to." he said to me. "I think the second option is the best. Thank you very much. My daughter being happy means the world to me." I said to him. I rose out of my chair and reached over to shake his hand. "You're welcome sir. Her safety is our goal." he said sitting back down. I shook my head and walked out of the door. I got back to the car and started it. "Before we go home. I am going to stop by the store we got our alarm from. OK guys?" I said to everyone. "Why?" Mack asked me. "Because. I want to put up cameras. I'm not having that kid come back here and do that again. Or something worse." I told her. "Okay daddy. Just not in the rooms or the bathrooms." Kay laughed. "I will put them where ever I want. I know not the bathrooms. But fine. None in the bedrooms either. We can just put alarms on the windows. Is that fine?" I asked them. "Yes." Kay and Mackenzie said at the same time. "We're here. You guys want to come inside with me?" I asked. I looked back and they both nodded a no. "OK. Just make sure to lock the doors when I get out." I said opening the door. I got out and closed the door waving to my girls and Jake. I went inside the store and walked to isle 5. I scanned for window alarms and never saw them. So after 20 minutes I decided to ask someone. I walked back up to the check-out counter to ask the most beautiful women if she knew where they were. "Hello." she said smiling. It took me a while to answer back. I got caught up in her big beautiful blue eyes, and couldn't help but look at her wonderful smile. "You OK sir?" she asked me. "Oh! Oh yes." I chuckled. "Do you know where I could find alarms for windows?" I asked her. "Oh yes. They are down there and they are on the right side." she said pointing. "Thank you," I looked down at her chest to find her nametag "Ms. Anna." I said. She smiled and went back to flipping threw her book. I walked off and went to my isle.

Mackenzie's (POV)

"When's dad getting back?" Kay asked. "I'm hungry!" I glared at her. "Give him time OK? You're so.. UH!" I said back to her. She rolled her eyes and got out her mp3 player and put in her ear buds turning the music up loud. "Babe. You OK? You seem angry." Jake said. "I really want to go to the fair, but can't because of David! I'm highly pissed off! I wish I never met him! I hope he.. He.. DIES!" I yelled at him throwing up my hands. "Babe. Don't say that. I know you're angry but still. I'll stay with you tonight if you want." he said putting my hands back down. "No it's fine. I'm going to ask Linsey to come over. I haven't seen her in forever. Plus I have to tell her the big news." I told him. "Okay sweetie." he said smiling at me. Dad came back to the car and knocked on the door. "Unlock it please." he said from behind the glass. Jake unlocked it and let dad in. "Ah. Here Kay put this with you please." he said handing Kay the bag. "Kay! Here honey!" he got louder. "Kay! Dad's friggin talking to you! God child!" I yelled at her. "GOD! Sorry! OK?" she snapped back at me. She snatched the bag out of dads hands and threw it on the floor. "Give me the mp3 player Kay. Now!" dad said to her. She rolled her eyes and put the buds back into her ears. "Dad said give it to him!" I yelled at her. She raised her hand and slapped the crap of out my leg. "Shut up Mackenzie!" she said. Dad got out of the car and opend Kays side of the door. He snatched the mp3 player and ear buds from her and got back in the car. "Dude! What the heck?" she said. "I told you to give it to me and you never did. You'll get it back some time." he said tossing it in the glove compartment infront of Jake. "Whatever!" she said. "I miss the nice Kay. The one who said she loved me and she wasn't such a brat!" I said outloud. "Oh shut up! You're just trying to make me angry!" she said. "HA! Please whatever!" I said back. "Girls. Please stop fighting. OK?" Jake said turning around. "OK babe. I will. Because I'm the bigger person here." I said smiling at him and then smiling at Kay. "Bitch." she said under her breath. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" I yelled in her face. "Nothing. Why?" she asked. "You called me a b!" I said back to her. "Dad she called me a b!" I told him. "I don't care who said what. Both of you just need to hush up! OK?" he said. "Yes sir." we both said. We both knew not to piss off dad. "OK Jake here we are. Thanks for coming today." dad said pulling over to Jakes drive way. "Anytime sir." he said smiling. He opened my side of the car and gave me a small and gentle kiss. "I love you." he said winking. "Love you too." I said smiling. "I'll call you. OK?" he said. I nodded and smiled. "See you later Kay." he said waving to her. "Bye Jake." she said giving him a tiny smile. For the rest of the drive there we all sat in silence. By the time we got home it was already 7:29. As soon as we got into the house I remebered that I had to ask dad if Linsey can come over.

"Hey, dad?" I said. "Yes?" he said. "Could Linsey possibly come over tonight? And stay over? Since I can go to the fair." I said to him. "Sure thing sweetie. Want me to buy you two a pizza?" he asked me sweetly. "That'll be nice. Thank you." I said smiling. I walked back into my room looking everywhere to make sure David wasn't back. After checking I walked over to my desk and dialed Linseys number.

"Hello?" Linsey said.

"Hi girl! Are you doing anything tonight?" I asked.

"I was going to go to the fair. But I decided not to go. The first days are always too crowded."

"Oh. Well would you like to come over for the night? Dad's buying pizzas for us."

"Sure! I'd love to. Let me pack my bags and get some extra things. I'll be right over." she said. we both hung up and I walked down to the kitchen where dad was. "Yes. Thank you very much." dad said hanging up. "Pizza guy?" I asked. "Yes ma'am." he said. "Coolio. Thank you again for letting her come over on such a late notice." I said smiling. "No problem. Are you going to tell her about.. You know?" he asked me. "Being preggers?" I asked him in a squeaky voice. He laughed. "Yes." I looked down. "Yes I'm going to tell her. I just don't know how to bring it up." I told him looking down at my own feet. "You'll find a way. Did you decide if you were going to keep him or her?" he asked me. "I have no clue. Babies make things very hard on teens. And adults. We just don't have the money." I told him. "Well I'll help you. And you can get a job. And hopefully.. I don't know how but we can make sure David sends child support." he told me. "Oh that's true. I need to think about it. You know. My best friend doesn't even know about David coming here? Or raping me? That's sad. I'll call her later and tell her." I said. "Just give it time. Plus I thought you were going to call Jake." he said back. "Oh yeah. I forgot." I said. Just as I said that the doorbell rang and dad walked up to the door. "Who is it?" he asked. "Pizza guy." the voice behind the door said. Dad opend the door and let him in. "Where should I put it?" the guy asked. Dad pointed to the dinning room table. "Thank you." dad said. The guy nodded and smiled. Dad left and went to his bed room to get change. "You're pretty." he said to me. "Thanks." I said back. That's all I could say. I have a boy friend and that guy was U-GL-Y! He was VERY white and had pimples all over his face. His eyebrows were shaggy and his hair was greasy. I felt bad not saying anything back. I walked back to the dinning room and looked at the pizza. He walked behind me and put his hands on my waist. "Woah bro! Chill!" I said to him pushing him away from me. "Come on baby girl. I know you think I'm hot. I think you're VERY hot. Just give me a little kiss." he said winking, pushing out his lips sliding his hands on my waist again. "Flirting with the pizza guy?" I heard a voice behind him. I looked up and saw Linsey. "NO! This creep won't leave me alone!" I yelled. I pushed him back and he came back closer. "Stop dude. Stop!" I yelled at him. He smiled and backed away. "Hey fag! She said stop!" Linsey yelled from behind. He turned around to look at her. And by the time his eyes met hers she kicked him in the crotch. "Ouch!" I said laughing. "What's going on here?" dad asked. He ran toward the perv and got to his level. "Are you OK son?" he asked. "Dad don't mess with him! He was feeling on me and he tried to kiss me!" I informed him. Dad threw down $2 and got back up. "That's all you get. Now get out of my house!" he yelled softly pushing his shoe into the kids back. He got up and ran outside to his car. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked me. "Sorry dad." I said. He smiled. "I'm just glad Linsey was here to safe your butt." he said laughing. He grabbed 2 slices of pizza. One for him and one for Kay. "You girls can eat in your room if you want to." he said. "Thanks." I said grabbing the pizza box. Linsey followed from behind. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...