Falling In Love With Jonathon...

By LoveMeSweetly16

"I will make you love me." He said before forcing himself onto me and kissing me passionately. I know that I... More

Prologue
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 8

32.4K 833 205
By LoveMeSweetly16

Hello love bugs!!!! Love knows that you guys are probably tired of having to wait SO long before Love uploads but there's only four more weeks of school left for Love so this summer will be full of TristenxDeath action!!!! >.< Otay?? Otay!

Well here it is, Chapter 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death's POV

I suspected that my new wife would be either sick or dead by the time I returned home. They all seem to die off in the winter and I have no complaints for it. I took my time returning home. The snow was falling and its soft crunch of it giving way under my shoes relieved me of months of stress and put my mind at ease.

            It was late when I returned to the mansion and yet there were so many lit rooms. As I stepped to the gates of my estate, I felt my heart heave. I paused and clenched my chest. How strange. I thought to myself as pain from my heart spread throughout my chest. I took another step towards the gate and my heart jumped. What is this? Why am I so nervous to return home? I asked myself. When I could not find the reason by myself, I ignored the pain in my chest and opened the gate. I closed it behind me before descending the long drive to my home.

            When I arrived at the front door, Thomas greeted me at the door along with the rest of the servants. At the end of the long line of servants stood Diana, Lily, and my wife – who was surprisingly healthy and well. While the girls were dressed dollishly in their usual dresses, my wife wore a black turtleneck and black jeans with socks. He stood at the bottom step with his hands in his pockets glaring at me angrily.

            “Papa! Papa!” Lily said while running to me as I gave Thomas my coat.

            “Lily, oh my darling.” I said simply while picking her up.

            “Welcome home, Papa.” Diana said happily but less childish than her little sister.

            “Diana, you’ve grown so much.” I said. Diana smiled and wrapped her arms around me as Lily wrapped her arms around my neck. I hugged my beloved daughters while watching my wife from a distance. He had not moved. He just stood there staring at us. At one point, he narrowed his eyes at me and mumbles something under his breath before heading back upstairs.

            “Papa! Papa! Mama is so nice! He’s much better than your other wives, Papa.” Lily said.

            “No he’s not!” Diana snorted.

            “Yes he is!” Lily countered.

            “Girls no arguing. It’s not lady-like.” I intervened.

            “Yes, Papa.” Diana and Lily said simultaneously. I put Lily down and the girls dragged me into the dinning room for me to eat. They both went on and on about my wife and his behavior. It was only three and a half months since I felt and yet the girls made it seem as though I were gone for a year and a half. Lily admitted to her liking of my new wife but Diana claimed she could not stand him here and wish he would just leave but she enjoyed his company. After I ate, we continued talking in the library, where my wife sat on the couch reading a book. I watched him as I spoke with the girls but he seemed to pay no mind to us even when Diana began calling him names and talking badly about him. Not once did he look at us or me for that matter.

            “Diana. Lily. It’s late and you said you wanted to go into town tomorrow. So go on to bed.” My wife said finally as he closed the book he was reading and sat it on a stack of book that I did not notice until just now.

            “But Mama! I wanna stay and talk to Papa more.” Lily whined as she rubbed her eye.

            “Yeah me too.” Diana added while grabbing onto my arm.

            “Fine then. I guess we’ll just be stuck in the house all day tomorrow, which means that I can stay in the library all day long.” He replied while picking up a book.

            “No way! You promised! You can’t break a promise Mother!” Diana snapped.

            “Then go to bed.” He replied simply as he opened the book.

            “No!” Diana said.

            “Listen here brat. Either go to bed and go into town tomorrow or stay up and stay home tomorrow.” My wife said.

            “Fine!” Diana said while letting go of me. “And stop calling me a brat!” She said before storming out of the room. My wife stood up and stretched a bit before walking over and grabbing Lily from her little spot on the floor. Never did he say or look at me as he took Lily and left the library.

            After he left, I waited a few minutes before getting up from my desk and heading to his room. When I grabbed the door knob it was locked but I could hear my wife and Diana arguing. I wonder why the girls are sleeping in his room. I thought to myself as I stood by the door and waited for my wife to come out. Maybe thirty minutes later, I heard the door unlock and it open. As my wife slowly closed the door, he glanced at me and began walking down the hall. I followed him for a bit before grabbing him and pushed him into a wall.

            “What? There’s no welcome back kiss?” I said as I drew myself closer to him.

            “Let me go, damnit!” My wife exclaimed angrily while pushing me away and storming down the hall. He stormed into the library and I followed him. As I turned the corner to walk into the library, my wife punched me in the face so hard my jaw shook. I was so surprised by the suddenness and the force of the blow that I had to straggle back a bit. “That’s for the shit you pulled three and a half months ago!” My wife spat angrily.

            “Well then.” I said with a little laugh. “If I’d known you like it that much, I’d done it more often.” I said simply. My wife stared at me wide-eyed before coming at me with other blow and as I went to grab him, he dodged me and kicked me in my face. This time I actually fell and had to do a double take. I thoroughly enjoyed what I saw. My wife was so angry it was unruly. He glared at me with dark, evil, and ominous brown eyes. He stood over me with clench fist and was ready to strike me with any sudden move I were to make. He aroused me and even though I did not take pleasure in his brutal attacks it was intriguing to see a different side of him.

            “What the fuck did you just say?” He demanded. “You think I liked that shit?!” He said wildly. “If you ever pull some bullshit like that ever again, I’m going to kill you.” He threatened. This is where I had to laugh. In all my years of life, never has anyone threatened to kill me! The lord of misery, the reaper of souls, the Ferrier of Heaven and Hell! No once has anyone ever been bold enough to threaten me, not even my pervious wives, for I am Death!

            “You are going to kill me?” I implied while still laughing. I observed my wife’s expression and he was taken aback by my reaction to his threat. I took this as an opening and stepped to him quickly. He back away from me quickly but I grabbed hold of him before he could get away. “You can’t kill me, my dear wife. I am Death. Have you not processed through that thick skill of yours’?” I asked dully. My wife stared at me angrily and I took hold of his face before planting my lips onto his. He tried to pull away from but I grabbed him and picked him off of feet so he couldn’t move. I took him over to the couch and pulled away from him long enough to make him think that I was letting him go but I wasn’t. The moment he attempted to get up and run away, I grabbed him and forced him down in between my legs.

            “Let me go! I don’t want to do this shit!” My wife said while struggling to get away from me. “I said – What the hell?! No!” My wife said while trying to pull my hand out of his jeans but it was too late. I had me fingers wrapped around him and I squeezed it causing him to jump, gasp, and claw at my hand all at the same time. “Stop!” He demanded as I pulled him out of his boxers and jeans. I began stroking him and my wife’s body quivered.

            “So you did miss me.” I said into his neck.

            “What the hell are you talking about?! Stop it!” He demanded still trying to pry my hand from him.

            “Bind!” I whispered into his ear and a white bandage wrapped its around my wife’s wrists. “Restrict.” I said and my wife’s hands went straight up in the air. He struggled for a minute before freezing in place as he felt my excitement. I laughed into his neck and he shuddered. As I kissed his neck, I stroked him faster and faster and did not allow him to cum until he was panting and his hips began to grind against me. When he came, it was quick but plentiful. I licked my fingers and forced my wife to look at me and kissed him sweetly but it turned bitter when he bit my lip. “You’re tempting me to play with your body more.” I said coldly causing my wife to jump.

            “Just let me go!” My wife said while looking away from me.

            “No. I much rather stay like this with you sitting on my lap.” I replied dully.

            “What the hell?! I’m not your little porcelain doll! Release me so I can go to sleep!” My wife demanded. I chuckled before giving him another kiss on his neck which this time I made sure it felt a mark.

            “You will love me. I’ll make sure of that, my dear wife. I’ll release you for now.” I said as the white bandages disappeared from around his wrist and his arms fell to his side. My wife struggled to get up and fix his clothing before throwing himself on the couch in front of me. He rolled over and made sure that his back was facing towards me.

            “You can leave now.” He said coldly.

            “Why are you so angry, my dear wife? Can’t I watch you until you fall asleep?” I asked.

            “Hell no! I understand that this is your house and all but the girls have the room given to me so if you wouldn’t mind leaving so I can get some sleep.” He replied.

            “You can come and sleep with ––” I was interrupted.

            “Have you lost your fucking mind?! There’s no way in I’m going to sleep with you!” my wife said.

            “I did not mean to imply sleeping with me in a sexual way. I am tired and do not wish to commit such tiresome work.” I replied.

            “Bullshit!” My wife said. “I’m comfortable here so you can go on.” He said. I watched him for a moment before getting up and leaving him as he wished. I returned to my room and its familiarities. I changed my clothing before getting into my bed and staring at the ceiling before going to sleep.

            When I woke up the following morning, Diana, Lily, and my wife were already gone along with Roxi and a couple other maids. I spent the day in the library however I could not find interest in any other the books that I picked up to read. The room was enveloped in his scent and I seemed to fixated on it rather then the book. What are you doing? My conscious asked me angrily. You are becoming weak again. What will you do if he raising his hand to you? Will you just sit there and allow it. My conscious questioned. It continued to badger me with questions until the girls and my wife returned home. They were later then they originally said they would be and it was past time for supper. I sat at the dinner table annoyed by my forever questions conscious and the tardiness of my children and my wife.

            “Papa! Papa! You should have gone into town with us! It was so much fun!” Lily said while running up to me but I stopped her with a sharp, harsh glare. “Papa?” She said confused while backing away.

            “Papa? What’s wrong?” Diana asked as Lily hid behind her.

            “You are late. I was informed that you would return two hours before supper. It is nearly an hour past supper, what have you been up to?” I asked harshly.

            “We apologize, Papa. We went into town like we said but we got so––” I interrupted.

            “That is not an excuse!” I snapped causing Lily and Diana to jump. “I expect you to return by the given time that you give or that is given to you!”

            “My lord, it is not their fault. The girls have been in the estate since you left to reap the souls of the living––” Roxi began to say but I interrupted.

            “You should have brought them back accordingly. You will be––” I was interrupted by my wife who finally decided to grace himself with our presence.

            “Give it a rest already! Damn, we got caught up in some things so you can stop all that unnecessary screaming.” He said lamely and loudly as he entered the room. I glared at him. “Girls go ahead and clean up a bit so you can eat.” He said.

            “They will do no such thing!” I snapped. “They are to go to bed without dinner!” I instructed.

            “They will eat something and then go to bed.” My wife said dully while walking over to the table.

            “Silence!” I roared. “Diana and Lily go to bed!” I told my daughters while glaring angrily at my wife.

            “No! Diana and Lily sit down so you can eat.” My wife challenged while looking back at me. The girls remained where they were hesitant to move.

            “Didn’t you here me! Go to bed now!” I snapped at the girls. Lily let out a little yelp while Diana took a step back.

            “B-but Papa, we haven’t eaten since earlier today. We’re hungry.” Diana said nervously.

            “You wish to eat?” I said while picking up a tray with cold food. “Here you go my dear.” I said coldly as I tossed it at her. My wife got up and pushed Diana and Lily out of the way just in time as the tray and food came hurling at them.

            “Have you lost your ever lasting mind?!” My wife asked angrily. “These are your kids. You’re fucking flesh and blood.” He added.

            “Silence!” I roared angrily. “I will no longer continue to be disobeyed and disrespected in my own home. You all must be punished for defying me!” I said as I stormed over to my wife and the girls. The girls hid behind my wife and coward in fear. “Thomas! Take them to their rooms and lock the door!” I ordered. Thomas entered the room quickly and picked both of my frightened daughters and carried them away as they called for my wife. He attempted to stop Thomas but I grabbed him before he could get out of my reach.

            “Let me go!” He snapped at me. “Diana! Lily!” He called after the girls.

            “Roxi leave us! I shall deal with you later!” I said harshly.

            “Jonathon, think rationally. This is ridiculous.” Roxi said trying to convince me that what I was doing was not necessary. Do not listen to that woman! She has defied you and your trust of her. She must be punished along with this boy! My conscious told me.

            “I said let go!” My wife said striking me in my face.

            “Restrict!” I roared immediately as I released my wife. My wife’s body became lame and he went down on his knees. “I have had enough! You have disobeyed me, disrespect me repeatedly, and now you defy me in front of my children!” I said walking away from him. I stood at the table for a moment.

            “Stupid bastard! Can’t you see that you just attacked you own kids?”

            “I said silence! I want to hear nothing more from you!” I ordered. There was a momentary silence before my wife finally snapped.

            “I can’t take this shit anymore! Let me go! Take me home! Come near my little sister or anyone else close to me and you’ll regret it!” He threatened.

            “Oh is that so?!” I asked bluntly with my back still turned to him. I grabbed the knife from out of the ham and looked at it in the light after wiping it on the table. “Then I guess I did not get through to you last night.” I said coldly. With the knife still in hand, I walked back over to my wife and squatted in front of him. “So that means that I must punish you again.” I said with a pleasant smile on my face. My wife looked at me uneasily for a moment then the knife.

            “Go ahead and kill me. I dare you.” He said smugly but nervously. I continued smiling as I place his hand on top of the other.

            “I won’t kill you. Not yet anyways.” I replied darkly just before I took the knife and forced it through both of his hands.

            “Tristen!” Roxi said coming near him as I walked away and as he screamed in pain.

            “Touch him and you will regret it.” I warned Roxi as she checked on my wife.

            “Jonathon! This is ridiculous! Why are you doing this?!” Roxi demanded of me.

            “Did you not hear the master the first time? The boy needed to be punished.” Thomas said from out of nowhere as he walked across the room to me. “Both girls are in their rooms and the door is locked and secured.” Thomas added.

            “Thank you Thomas.” I said pleasantly. “If anyone is to remove the knife from his hands within the next forty-eight hours, will be punished severely.” I added before leaving my wife on the floor as he whimpered in pain.

            “My lord? Are you okay?” Thomas asked as we entered my chamber.

            “I am fine. Why do you ask?” I asked.

            “No reason my lord, but I do wish to assure you that what you did was the correct thing to do for the occasion.” Thomas said.

            “Have you lost your fucking mind?!” I heard Roxi explode from my door. “You approve of this?!” She questioned Thomas.

            “Of course I do. That boy has defied the master multiple times and this seems to be the only way for that idiot to understand.” Thomas replied calmly. Roxi stared at him for a moment and searched it for a moment.

            “You’re the reason!” Roxi finally said disgusted. “You’re the reason Jonathon is acting in the manner! Jon, why the hell are you letting this snake control you?” Roxi asked.

            “Snake?” Thomas laughed. “The only snake here that I see is you. You are supposed to be loyal to the lord of this house not the temporary wife of the house.” Thomas laughed.

            “Temporary?” Roxi countered. “Tristen has already lasted longer than all of Jonathon's pervious wives. Unlike the others, I don’t think he’s going to die easily.” Roxi said confidently. “However, I can’t guaranty that he’ll have any sanity left after the way you continue to treat him, Jon!” Roxi snapped at me.

            “My dear friends, there is no need to argue. I what’s done is done!” I told them. “However, what I said before is still in effect. Touch the knife and I will no spare you a second time.” I warned Roxi. Roxi narrowed her eyes at Thomas and I, before storming from my room calling me a “unintelligent puppet’ in Latin. I laughed to myself and Thomas excused himself and left. I sat at the edge of my bed and that is where I stayed. I did not close my eyes to sleep because the strange heaving of my chest returned and it was much more painful then the first time.

            So this feeling has returned? There must be something wrong. If this pain continues then I will have no choice but to call the doctor and get an examination. I thought to myself coolly while clenching my chest again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn you Death!!! Why must you keep hurting Tristen!!!!! *pouts* Stupid Death. I hope Tristen turns around and kicks your ass!!!!! :-P

Well chapter 9 will be up soon but until then please be patient. While you love bugs wait, message Love anytime you want. Love is here for all her love bugs!!!! Well until next time, Cherry kisses!!!!! *mwah* >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 3.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
627K 29.1K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
142 34 22
"so, you want me to touch you?"he whispered in my ears as he licked my earlobe. "Yes"I said with all the energy I had. "How much?"he asked as his ha...
8.1M 192K 99
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...