Meeting the Billionaire

By Dinosaurstar

May is a 18 year old girl who is constantly bullied at school and has been since she was a freshman. over the... More

A new year a new look
Avoid the new kid
Hospitals
Happiness is key in life
Bucket list
Sleep over part 1
sleep over part 2
Who are you?
Why must is be so hard to buy a present
well that was... fun?
you got to be kidding me
Lunch with Mr rich boy
Sexy secretary?
Happy birthday to us
Birthday dinner part 1
Birthday dinner part 2
Birthday dinner part 3
Birthday dinner part 4
I will always love my best friend
oh god James
Wow. that was well
James' mom
Graduation

Skipping class like a pro

25K 623 18
By Dinosaurstar

thank you for the reads lovelies and thank you for the votes you know who you are :*

sorry for any mistakes 

enjoyy :*

I let go of James' hand and packed my bag up and stood up from the grass and dusted myself down straightening my clothes out, I swung my bag over my right shoulder and put my hand out offering it to James. James grabbed my hand and I pulled him up, I went to pull my hand out of his but his grip tightened around my hand. We walked across the field and I was getting glares off all the girls that were in my year, yeah I know James is good looking but they don't have to glare at me because he picked me over them.. no one likes a clingy bitch. James and I walked into the English block and went to our class room, James and I pretty much had all the same lessons which I was glad about I finally wouldn't have to sit by myself anymore.

I took a seat at the back and James took the one next to me and pulled out his English folder whereas I pulled out my phone with my ear phones and pushed the right bud into my right ear so I could still hear James who was on my left. The teacher walked in and I really couldn't remember her name I'm not even sure she worked here maybe she is new?, who ever this teacher was she looked really evil her hair was short and combed back, she was quite chubby and she wasn't wearing the nicest clothes... did they hire a tramp?. All the students suddenly went quite when she shouted to shut up, well we have a rude teacher right here. I sighed and slumped down in my seat and zoned out and all I could here where the words to wrecking ball playing in my left ear.

I bought my hand up and put it underneath my chin and rested my head on it, I looked down at the desk and read the writing across the desk ' Robbie is amaze in bed!', ' Ellie gives a good bj' I shook my head at the writing and turned my head in the direction of the windows and examined the out side, the leaves were starting to turn red and it was becoming colder. The song changed and bruno mars when I was your man came on this song was so cute, I found myself slowly humming along to the song and closing my eyes and swaying to the song. The song was nearly over when I massive hand on my desk made me jump, I looked up the hairy arm and saw this tramp of a teacher stood at the end of it “ can I help you?” I asked, the tramp of a teacher nostrils flared “ what do you think you are doing?, you are meant to be doing the work I set not listening to music” I smiled smugly and sat back in my chair “ well you see I don't have to do the work so please leave me be” I grabbed the note from the principle and handed over to her. The tramp read over the note and scowled down at it she passed the note back to me and stormed off back to the front of the class room.

I turned to look at James and he was just smirking at me “ May you could have got in some serious trouble then” I laughed “ no I wouldn't the principle loves me” he just shook his head and went back to the work that was set and I went back to listening to bruno mars. The lesson went pretty quickly after my run in with the tramp, the bell rang and James started to pack his thing away I just stood waiting for him as he wouldn't let me go. Our next lesson was r.e and god did I hate R.e then I had an idea “ James we should skip next lesson” he smiled at me “ and do one of the things on our bucket list?” I nodded and smiled “ yeah where do we go though?” he just shook his head at me “ you were defiantly a nerd” I just laughed “ shut up that was the old me” James reached forward and grabbed my hand and lead me out of the class room and started to take me down the corridors.

James came to a stop outside of the door that leads up to the roof of the English building “ James we are not allowed up there” he just laughed and pushed open the door and dragged me with him I protested at first but I had no other choice now that I was at the top. James sat down right near the edge of the roof and pulled out his lunch from his bag “ seeing as lunch is straight after this lesson I might as well eat my lunch now” I shrugged and took a seat next to him getting my lunch out as well. I grabbed my chicken sandwich and started to eat it, I looked over at James who was already looking at me “ are you watching me eat my sandwich?” I asked he just shook his head and took a bite of his sandwich I shrugged and looked over the school field.

It was actually really nice up here I wonder why the teachers didn't allow us to come up here, the students could use it for so many things like drama and all that crap. I put the crusts to my sandwich in the plastic bag and put it back inside my lunch box “ so May what do you want for your birthday?” I thought for a while and then the best idea came to my head of what I wanted, I turned my head to James with a serious look of my face “ I want a glo fish” James burst out laughing clutching his sides, was I really that funny I really want a glo fish for my birthday “ James I'm being serious I want a glo fish for my 18th birthday” his laughter died down and he nodded his head “ if you want a glo fish I shall get you a glo fish” I clapped my hands and started to get really excited I've always wanted a glo fish.

I flung my hair forward and grabbed it all and flung my head back and pulled it into a messy bun “ what do you want for your late birthday present” I asked James whilst pulling some strands of my hair out to make it look even more messier. I turned my head to face James and saw a smirk appear on his face “ I want you to show me what you use to look like” I sighed “ okay I will do it now” I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and unlocked it and clicked on to photos and went to the album that I had saved off all the photos of me in the last 3 years, in the pictures you can gradually start to see my skin get worse and me getting fatter. I took a large intake of air and passed my phone over to James “ scroll through them, the last picture is of me before last summer”.

I sat there is silence whilst James looked through the pictures of me I cant bare to see his face right now, he is probably thinking of how disgusting I look and thinking why he became friends with such a disgusting girl. I felt the tears start to come to my eyes I really hate remembering about what I use to look like it bought back so much pain and reminded me of all the pain I suffered from the bullies. A tear dropped from my eye and landed onto my hand and as soon as that one tear fell from my eye a bunch of other tears started to fall down onto my hand. James' hand reached over and lifted my chin up making me face him “ why are you crying?” he said in a whisper “ because you will hate me now and I was such a disgusting person and it hurts to remember the pain that it bought me” James' hand reached across and wiped the tears away from my eyes “ if anything I'm proud of you not disgusted of you, May you have achieved so much and now look at you you're beautiful and I would never judge you of what you use to look like May” I smiled wiping away the tears the were still falling down from my eyes “ James no one ever gave me a chance like you” he just shrugged and pulled me over into his lap and hugged me and whispered “ because you May are a very special girl to me” I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him so tight. I didn't want him to ever leave me. James hugged me back just as hard “ James don't ever leave me, promise you wont” I whispered into his ear “ I promise May that I will never ever leave you” I lent back and kissed him on the cheek “ thank you so much James”.

James and I sat there for a while with me sat in his lap and his head on my shoulder with his arm wrapped around my waist, I actually liked sitting like this “ hey we need to cross skip class together off the list!” James said suddenly. I grabbed the list from my bag and grabbed a pink pen and crossed it off “hey we should have a sleep over” I said looking down at our bucket list “ and have the movie marathon with it” James said chuckling “ who's house mine or yours?” I asked “ I think it should be mine so I can look after my mum if she has a night mare” I nodded “ James why does your mum have nightmares?” James tensed “ you don’t have to tell me” I quickly said “ no no its okay its just hard you know” I just nodded and waited to see if he would tell me or not. James sighed and turned me around in his lap so I was facing him “ a few years ago I was out with my friends and my mum and dad were at home, around 10 at night a group of guys broke into my house and killed my dad in front of my mum and she always had nightmares about it and that is why we moved over here” I nodded and hugged him tightly “ James that is awful” he nodded and buried his head into my neck which made me giggle.

The bell rang and the students started to appear on the field outside James and I stayed where we were and just watched as the students ran around and socialized, some of the students started to point up at us and soon many of the students were looking up at us “ do you think they will dob us in?” James asked me I shrugged “ they can but the principle loves me so nothing will happen” he shrugged and wrapped his arms tighter around my waist.

James and I decided not to go to last lesson and just stayed up on the roof it was actually pretty awesome up here. The time passed quickly and soon it was time for school to finish, James and I walked down the stairs and out into the corridors and went back to my car. We got in and I drove out of the school and drove to my house to tell my mom that I was staying around James' tonight and to get some clothes and movies!!.

we arrived at my house and I ran in and told my mom that I was staying round his house, I ran up to my room and packed some clothes for tomorrow and night clothes. I grabbed a bunch of movies and shoved them into my duffel bag and grabbed some money off the side. I kissed my moms cheeks and ran back out the house and into my car “ we have to go to Walmart and get sweets” I said excited, okay so this may be the first ever sleep over I have had.

thanks for reading this chapterrr :P

vote/comment/follow and sharrreee

voteeee pleaseeeeeeee 

Emillllyy :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 256 40
'We have a new student with us today.' For Anna, the arrival of a new student shouldn't have changed her life so much, but it did. Anna had always st...
10.8K 7.1K 41
•[COMPLETED]• This is about an highschool model named Angel who is tired and bored of the same old boring life. Each day,she wishes to quit but she d...
1K 373 46
A young and innocent girl, bullied and shamed for her complexion, fell in love with a newly admitted classmate in high school. A twist- she had a bes...
2.5K 244 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...