Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings) *...

By lilahrose_Fan

||No one can hurt you, unless you let them in|| WARNING: Self Harm, bad language and mature contents. More

I MADE A TRAILER
Let Me In. (Luke Hemmings)
Chapter 1-"Yeah, I'm Luke"
Chapter 2-"LUKE SHE LIKES PENGUINS"
Chapter 3-"HELLO, I'M AUTUMN"
Chapter 4-"I promise, it'll be our little secret"
Chapter 5-"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!? I HATE YOU!"
Chapter 6-"I'm sorry I was around for these 16 years, I won't be anymore"
Chapter 7-"I love you."
Chapter 8-"ALL TIME LOW!"
Chapter 9-"What size are you?"
Chapter 10-"I'm so proud of you."
Chapter 11-"NO! I can't be helped."
Chapter 12-"I love you. I care. I'm here. I won't leave."
Chapter 13-"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Chapter 14-"Tobie, IE not Y."
Chapter 16-"Goodbye. Promise me you'll be OK?"
Chapter 17-"I'm fixed?"
Chapter 18-"We should be artists."
Chapter 19-"I love you. Only you."
Chapter 20-"Tyler Kian Irwin and Ava Rose Irwin."
Chapter 21-"Will you be a bridesmaid at our wedding?"
Chapter 22-"Can you and Luke sing this please?"
Chapter 23-"You know what? We're done!"
Chapter 24-"I'll always love you Luke Hemmings."
Chapter 25-"My fault?! OK then, Mr We're Done!!"
Chapter 26-"Will you marry me?"
Chapter 27-"I didn't do it right, so I'll do it again."
Chapter 28-"I do."
Chapter 29-"Good morning Mrs Hemmings."
Chapter 30-"Our Epilogue."

Chapter 15-"I have to tell you something."

1.8K 41 4
By lilahrose_Fan

Outfit:http://www.polyvore.com/15/set?id=78801468

Lily's P.O.V

"Lily." Luke shook me awake.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"You're hogging the covers and you keep kicking me." He stated, he didn't sound angry, he just sounded tired.

"Sorry." I muttered and kicked the blankets to him, he stifled a laugh and grabbed the blankets. Within a few minutes I heard his snoring. I slowly got up and headed downstairs, it was still dark. I heard the TV and some laughter, I walked down and saw the curly weirdo making his way through Ben and Jerry's Ice cream and watching SpongeBob.

"Ashton?" I asked, he turned and I burst out laughing, his face was covered in ice cream.

"Hey. Why are you up?" He asked. I shrugged and sat beside him.

"Share because we care?" I asked, he smiled and pushed it my way, I smiled and grabbed his spoon.

"Don't eat it off my spoon." Ashton laughed, I groaned and got up, I grabbed another spoon and sat back down.

"You're a loser you know that?" I asked him, he nodded and I dug my spoon in the ice cream, I pulled it out and ate it.

"I dribbled in that BTW." He joked, I shrugged and carried on eating it.

*numerous episodes of SpongeBob, 52 scoops of Ben and Jerry's and 2 hours later*

I laid my head on Ash's shoulder as his hand drew patterns on my revealed skin of my upper arm.

"Asht-" He cut me off.

"Shh, go to sleep." He whispered, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Luke's P.O.V

 I woke up around 7am, I got up and soon realised Lily wasn't in bed, I shrugged it off and walked out, there I found Hollie stomping up the stairs, she did not look happy.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Take a look on the couch!" She spat, I headed downstairs and my blood boiled. Ashton had his arm around Lily's waist as she laid her head on his chest. The empty carton of Ice cream laid on the side and I could only see one spoon. I'm not putting 2+2 together and making 5 am I? Should I ask her?

No! Luke it's obvious!

No! I have to let her explain herself.

Hollie made her way back down the stairs, a tub of what looked like water.

"Hollie what are you-" I was cut off by her tipping the water all over the sleeping two on the couch. Lily jumped up and screamed. Ashton doing the same.

"What the hell!" They both screamed.

"It's OK Ash you already had Lily's dribble on your chest!" Hollie exclaimed.

"Wha..." Lily wiped her mouth, Ashton looked around and then realised.

"She fell asleep on me!" He rushed pointing at Lily. She nodded and Hollie rolled her eyes.

"Don't lie, Irwin!" Hollie yelled.

"I'm not!! I was going to take her to Luke after I finished watching TV but I fell asleep. I'm going to be the father of that child, I wouldn't do this!!" Ashton exclaimed. I held my arms out to Lily and she walked into them, wrapping her arms around my waist. She hated conflict and I knew it. I kissed her head and Hollie scoffed.

"Are you not upset about the fact that your girlfriend just fell asleep on MY boyfriend!" Hollie asked, her words soaked in venom.

"No because I believe my best friend AND my girlfriend, I know your upset I am too but how many times had we fallen asleep together when you were over at Ash's?!" I asked, Hollie knew I was right, she huffed and headed up stairs, Ashton following.

"All I do is cause conflict." Lily sighed, she dropped onto the couch her head in her hands. I sat beside her and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"No you don't. Hollie's pregnant, Honey, of course she'd going to be moody or upset." I told her.

"I'm such a fuck up." Lily groaned and curled up. I pulled her legs back out and gabbed her chin.

"No." I told her, I leaned in and pressed my lips on hers. Her arms immediately wrapped around my neck and I grabbed her waist pulling her closer. I heard footsteps and I internally groaned, I bet you it's one of the 1D lads.

"Seriously Luke, everyone sits on the couch." Yep, it's Harry.

"Harry, go away." I muttered while pulling away from Lily.

"Ugh, make me food." He groaned.

"Make it yourself." I told him. He rolled his eyes and walked into the kitchen.

"I wish he'd wear trousers." Lily mumbled.

"You're lucky he's wearing pants." I told her.

"Shit I have work today." She jumped up and ran upstairs.

"Have you told her about T-O-U-R?" Harry asked.

"No and she can spell, you know." I stated.

"You need to tell her." He sighed.

"Harry fuck off! You don't have normal relationships like the rest of us! It's actually really hard!" I exclaimed, he was taken back by my out burst but he just walked off. I sat down on the couch and thought about what I'm going to tell her. My thoughts were interrupted by Lily rushing down the stairs, she was wearing a black shirt under a plaid jacket, greyish black ripped skinny jeans, she still had on some bracelets and our matching one, she also had on the necklace from All Time Low and red earrings.

"Tell Mike I'm using his shoes!" She laughed before slipping on Mikey's shoes, she has a thing against my Vans. 

"I can drive you." I told her.

"Lukey, you can't drive." She smirked, she grabbed a biscuit and ate it before pecking my lips. I felt the crumbs on my lips, she giggled at me.

"Take them with you." I joked, she shrugged and licked my lips, I was kind of shocked she did that but I'm not complaining.

"Love you." I called.

"Love you too!" She yelled before walking out the door.

Sigh. What to do...

Lily's P.O.V

I ran through the doors, just in time.

"Glad you could make it Lil." Tobie smiled.

"Same, the bus was running late." I smiled, he nodded and I put on the apron and he opened the café.

"How's you and the angel that fell from heaven?" He asked referring to Luke.

"Good, actually. I kind of fell asleep on Ashton last night and now his girlfriend/my now probably ex best friend hates me." I replied honestly.

"Was he mad?" Tobie asked, I shook my head.

"AWWW!" Tobie squealed making me laugh. A customer walked in and I took their order.

*Hours later*

I began cleaning up while Tobie was on the phone to his ex. I heard the door go and I ignored it, expecting it to be one of Tobie's friends. I felt arms snaked around my waist and lips cover my neck, this wasn't Luke because I felt a piercing. Just before I turned around, they breathed in my ear.

"Guess what I did?" Luke?

I turned and looked at him, the lip piercing suiting him rather well.

"Hey Mr Punk Rock." I giggled, he smiled and grabbed my waist.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it." I smiled. He smiled and leaned in, just as our lips met, Tobie walked out.

"Ugh He's such a bas-Oh I'm sorry." He muttered, I laughed and looked at him.

"He got a piercing." I smiled, Luke turned and smiled, his piercing being shown clearly.

"Sorry but you look so hot..." Tobie drifted off, I laughed and Luke tensed.

"I'm glad you got it." I smiled, he raised and eyebrow.

"Why? Was I not bad enough for you before?" Luke joked.

"No, because now I can do this." I smirked before pressing our lips together and running my tongue over it again and again. I used to do this with Alec and it made him mental, Luke groaned and I pulled away: Mission accomplished.

"I'll see you tomorrow yeah Tobe?" I asked, he nodded and I grabbed Luke's hand before walking home with him. Once we got inside, Luke threw me on the couch. I laughed and he started kissing his way up my body from my thighs. He finally reached my lips and pressed our lips together, they moved fast against each others and things moved fast. Before I knew what I was doing my fingers undid Luke's jeans. He was in boxers while I was fully clothed. He pulled away and stared at me, he lowered his face and grabbed my jacket zip in his teeth. I groaned loudly as he slowly undid it moving at -100mm per hour.

"Luke!" I exclaimed, he laughed and pulled it off. He stood up and grabbed my hand.

"The others will be back soon." He mumbled before pulling my up the stairs. We reached our room and he practically pushed me in, he pushed me against the wall and pulled my shirt over my head. His lips kissed my neck visiously while I breathed heavily into his ear. My hands running against his chest and back.

"Luke." I moaned, his lips formed a smirk and he pulled me away, he pushed me onto the bed and grabbed my jeans.

"I could stop now." He smirked.

"Luke fucking Hemmings, I swear to g-" He cut my off by pulling my jeans off. I gasped and that's when my phone rang.

"For fucks sake." Luke growled, I laughed and reached into my jeans to get it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey It's Tobie." He spoke through the phone.

"Oh hey Tobes." I smiled, Luke rolled his eyes and mocked me, I slapped him and grabbed my shirt from the floor, I put my phone on speaker and put on the shirt.

"Yeah, could you open the cafe tomorrow, it's just, I'm going on a date and I'll probably get smashed so...pwease?" He begged.

"Course, drop the keys round." I smiled.

"K bye." He laughed before hanging up.

"Where were we?" I asked him, sitting down and pulling our lips together. My fingers danced around his boxer hem. He grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

"No." Luke mumbled, his hands tugged at his hair.

"I can't." He told me I gave him a questioning look.

"If I do this, I'm assuming, I would be the first. I can't take that from you because if I'm not the person you marry-" I cut him off.

"What are you saying?" I asked suddenly getting scared that he's gonna leave.

"I'm saying, I don't want to take that special thing from you if I'm not gonna marry you. I want that person whoever the lucky guy is to have something special because girls that actually have that are fucking endangered." He told me, I nodded I know where he's coming from.

"But what if I do marry you, this would be a waste of time." I told him.

"It would but I get something special." He smiled, I laughed and I pulled my jeans on and walked downstairs, the boys were in and they were inspecting Luke's clothes on the floor. I laughed and picked them up before walking upstairs. Luke wasd laying on his bed, his eyes closed, he was laying on his stomach.

"Lukey." I smiled, I passed him his clothes and he smiled.

"Lily, I have to tell you something." I looked at him terrified of what he was going to say.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I...I'm, I'm pregnant." He smirked.

"How did that happen?" I asked him before he pulled on his jeans.

"Ugh, I kissed you too much." He smiled.

"Don't you want kids?" I joked, I sat on his lap and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah, as long as your the mummy." He muttered, I felt my heart flutter as I thought of us having a family.

"I want kids." I told him.

"Really genders?" He asked.

"I know it's common but I want a baby boy first and then a little girl." I smiled.

"I don't mind as long as I get a beautiful little girl who looks like you." He smiled, I turned and pressed our lips together. I ran my tongue over his piercing, I loved the feel of them and I have no clue why. He pulled away and had on a serious face.

"Look, you know bands travel and stuff. Well, as you know I'm in a band. I need to tour but you aren't allowed to travel with us, that's including Hollie, before you interrupt, we'll be back before the baby is born." He told me, I nodded and he hugged me.

"When are you going?" I asked him.

"The 13th of Feb." He muttered, I looked at him.

"THAT'S TOMORROW!" I screamed. He nodded and I walked out of the room, I stormed down the stairs slid on my shoes and threw the door open. I quickly made my way out and I heard Luke running after me. I could hear him running so I began running as well.

"LILY! DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!" He screamed, I saw the cars racing passed us as we ran down the pavement, he was close so I did something I still can't believe I did. I ran into the road two cars headed in my direction, by the time I had crossed the road and ran down the street Luke was stuck on the other side waiting for the cars to pass. I ran into the park and straight through it, teenagers all stared at me and I felt judged. I ran to the small house I knew quite well after walking here regularly. I knocked on the door and Tobie answered, a tight white shirt covered his chest and black skinnies hung tight to his legs.

"Lily? What's up?" He asked.

"Luke's leaving for tour tomorrow." I mumbled and I let a tear slip. He pulled me inside and I was pulled into a hug. He closed the door and I buried my head in the crook of his neck. He picked me up and carried me into his living room, he set me on the couch and sat beside me. I wasn't crying.

"When did he tell you?" He asked.

"Just now." I muttered, tucking my knees into my chest and burring my face it them.

"Seriously?" Tobie asked, his arm pulling me into his side.

"Yeah, I'm being pathetic I know but I wish he told me sooner." I muttered looking up at Tobie.

"Yeah, I understand where you're coming from and you're not being pathetic, I get it you're in love." He muttered and my breath hitched.

Was I in love? I said I love Luke but whether I was IN love with Luke was another thing. Well to me anyway. I looked at Tobie and I heard his door go, he got up and went to get it. I pulled out my phone and flicked through twitter.

@Hannah_Styles: @LilyRxx Found you.

I almost screamed because attached to the picture was me walking out of the house I was staying in. I began shaking and Tobie walked back in with a boy. He had on a hat and he was wearing similar clothes to Tobie. He had brown hair and brown eyes, he was quite attractive but he was no Luke. (SIDE)

"Chase this is my friend Lily, Lily this is my date Chase." Tobie told me.

"Shit, I'm intruding, I'm sorry, I'll see you in work yeah?" I asked Tobie before getting up.

"No, stay. If I want to make Tobie my boyfriend I suppose I have to get on with his friends." Chase smiled.

"Oh, but I really don't want to ruin it." I mumbled, not wanting to go but not wanting to ruin their date.

"Just say half an hour or something, just to get used to each other." Tobie smiled, I nodded and we sat down. Chase and Tobie sat on the floor. I hopped down and Tobie laughed.

"OK, so before you start dating my friend, what is your job?" I asked him.

"Ha, um...I'm a nurse." He smiled.

"Seriously!?" I asked.

"Yeah!" He laughed.

"That's so cool! I always wanted to be a nurse but I'm squeamish about stuff like that. And I have a phobia of sick so this wouldn't work." I laughed, he nodded and laughed.

"Yeah, like seriously the amount of times someone has been sick over me-" I began heaving and he laughed.

"Stop! If she pukes on my floor you're cleaning it up!" Tobie exclaimed. I stopped heaving and Chase was in hysterics.

We spent a hour together and it started getting dark outside. The door went and Tobie went to get it. I was in the room with Chase throwing popcorn at him as he caught it in his mouth.

"This is great." I jumped and turned around to where Luke stood, his eyebrow raised as his eyes flicked between me and Chase, of course I had to be laying over him.

"I tried to stop him." Tobie mumbled, I stood up and stared at my feet.

"I'm sorry I ran out." I sighed.

"Continue." Luke muttered.

"Continue? You're the one that should be apologising really!" I exclaimed.

"Me?!" Luke exclaimed back.

"You can't just tell someone you're leaving for a tour THE NEXT DAY!" I yelled.

"Ugh Lily just stop fighting." He groaned, he covered his face with his hands and I sighed.

"I'll see you around guys, have fun...but not that much! Wink, wink." I winked before leaving Chase laughing and Tobie blushing, I walked out and Tobie followed me and Luke outside, I hugged Tobie before saying bye. The silence filled the air as Luke and I walked back to the house. Slowly the rain began to fall, I groaned and pulled my hood up. I felt fingers brush against mine and I turned to see no one.

Where's Luke?!

"LUKE!" I screamed, the one street lamp that was on, I stood under. Something flashed in the corner of my eye and I jumped, turning to face it. Nothing. I could hear my heart beating in my chest harder as my brain began over thinking. I was turning around in search of Luke but I couldn't see him. The cold rain poured down soaking my clothes and the ground. Something fell, making a loud crash and I jumped.

"LUKE WHERE ARE YOU!" I screamed. I covered in my face and counted to 10, in hope of calming down. Something grabbed my waist and I screamed, I pulled my head up and was met by Luke. I wrapped my arms around him and sucked in his warmth. 

"W-Where were you?" I stuttered.

"I took a short cut, I thought you were following me and when it started to rain, I turned and you weren't there, I ran back and I saw you standing here." He told me, I leant up and my hood fell down. He smiled and grabbed my hands before I pulled my hood up.

"No, your hair goes curly went it's wet, I love it." He smiled, I smiled and pressed our lips together. He smiled as I ran my tongue over his piercing.

"You need to stop that. It makes my stomach buzz." He mumbled against my lips, I laughed and pulled away. We walked to the house and heard All Time Low blasting out. We walked in and saw Calum with his friend, Josie, I think they're dating, I have no clue, Michael singing loudly to the song and Hollie in the kitchen with Niall.

"H-Hey L-Lily." Michael slurred, I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Jesus, Mike, what have you been drinking?!" I asked, holding my nose.

"uuuuhhhhhh, this." Michael giggled and pulled up some strong beer. I rolled my eyes and sat down listening to the All Time Low-ness. Luke laughed and sat beside me, I laid against him and closed my eyes listening to the song 'If these sheets were states'.

I'm lost in empty pillow talk again

This bed's an island made of feather down, and I'm stuck here alone

With little else but memories of you, on memory foam

Visions of a brighter love, I'd kill for one more day

To pool my thoughts, and find the words to say

If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away,

I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me.

Because I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me.

I settle for long distance calls, I'm lost in empty pillow talk again.

I'm lost in empty pillow talk again

This room's become a mausoleum, filled with relics of regret

Paying dues to every moment wasted, on words left unsaid

Collisions of a finer love, I'd kill for one more way

To tell you how you make me better every day

If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away,

I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me.

Because I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me.

I settle for long distance calls, I'm lost in empty pillow talk again.

(Lost in empty pillow talk again)

If these sheets were the states, and you were miles away,

I'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me.

Because I don't sleep at all without you pressed up against me.

I settle for long distance calls, I'm lost in empty pillow talk

I settle for long distance calls, I'm lost in empty pillow talk again.

I'm lost in empty pillow talk again

I slowly fell asleep against Luke, his fingers rolling my damp curls around.

"I love you." Luke whispered over and over again.

Yes, Lily you are 110% IN love with Luke Hemmings...

A/N: HEYYYY!!!!

Vote?xx

2 votes for next chapter xx

Comment?xx

THANK YOU LOVE YOU AMAZING BEAUTIFUL BEINGS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.2K 31
"Maybe one day we can, lie together, quietly in peace, without a care in the world." I only smile softly at that, knowing the long journey ahead of...
997K 41.8K 27
One by one, they'll all be dead. [unedited]
23.5K 440 25
"Go ahead, Luke, rip my heart out over and over again. Cause, you know, that's what love is all about. You hurt a person, but that one person is alwa...
1.5K 69 17
“I still love you, you know. I never stopped.” michael clifford au