On The Wings of Love //Hannie...

Av HagardlessPH

#HannieShippers Mer

Note!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Continuation...
Instagram Filler
Play part 2
Kayden text
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Jenzie fanfic now published!
Lol
should I?
read now!

Chapter 11

2.2K 32 7
Av HagardlessPH

Yep just entered the Wattys 2017 and I JUST KNOW that I'll never even make it😂😂😂

~~~~

Hannie Day 2 - Afternoon.

Hayden's POV:

I just sat at the couch with Annie. We finished lunch btw.

I just scrolled through my Instagram feed. I couldn't stop and notice that Annie has been in space. She never really talked this afternoon, and she drifts her mind a lot. I thought that it's time to see what's bothering her.

"Annie?" I sat properly and looked at her with a concerned voice.

"....." nothing. "Annie?" I called out again.

"Huh? What?" She looked at me like she just gotten out of amnesia. "What are you thinking?" I asked her sliding closer to her side.

"N-nothing...." She went completely silence. Gazing through objects and avoiding keeping in contact with my eyes.

"Annie? I know something's wrong. No lies. I've known you since 5." I told her. She slightly smiled and chuckled.

"Atta girl, now what's bothering you?" Our eyes met. "K-Kenzie..." she stumbled her words.

"What about?" I asked her, now I am getting really concerned. Mackenzie?? She's a good friend of Annie? Right?

She pulled out her phone and went to Instagram's DMs.

She clicked on her and Kenzie's DMs. She gave her phone to me telling me to read it all. I just gave her a nod and she looked away resting her head on the couch.

I looked to her phone and started to read everything they've messaged.

*read DM convo*

What?! Is this a death threat?! I mean, yeah, I had feelings for Kenz before, HAD! I HAD!. But those feelings flew away and landed to Annie, which grew and grew even more whenever I spend my time with her. But this?! Is just nonsense! Kenzie has no control of others life here! I mean she can do whatever she want, and have whatever she want. She can't just force her on doing this?! It's a good thing Annie showed me this. Or else this would get even worse.

I leaned to Annie's face, she was looking on the other side. Once I saw Annie's face, her eyes are closed, and breathing peacefully, next thing I knew that she was asleep.

I scooted to the other side and sat down. I noticed there was a tear that went down her face, and her eyebrows were furrowed. I'm guessing she's just having a bad dream, I wouldn't consider it as a nightmare. I just kisses her forehead and carried her up to her room bridal style.

I opened the door and walked over to her bed. I laid her there peacefully, she's too cute when she's asleep. I just sat at the other side of the bed thinking on how I could get Kenzie to take a taste of her own medicine.

*minutes of thinking*

Aha! I finally know it! Infact, its a plan.

I slowly hopped out of her bed and walked to Annie's desk. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote an excuse note.

Hey Annie,

I'm gonna go out and hang with Kenz, don't worry, I'll not fall for her traps now that I know that she has been threatening you unevenly. Just remember that this is a part of my plan. I'll tell you later when I come back. Bye Anns, Love you

Love,
Hayden Summerall

I placed the note on the bedside tables and went to her walk in closet and changed.

I walked out and grabbed my shoes, tied them, went down, and sat at the couch. I thought that I'll have a little chat with the LeBlancs.

"Katie??" I called out her name. "...." no response.

"Katie??" I called one more time. "Yes Hayden? Here at the garage!" She yelled back.

I walked over to the garage and saw Katie playing with Hayley, Billy went out having his own guys night. But not drinking if that's what you're thinking.

"Can I talk to you for a while Katie?" I asked her.

She looked up and smiled.

"Sure Hayden." She agreed and stood up.

"Hayley I'll be right back." She excused herself and we both walked and went inside one of there cars so we can have a private chat.

"What is it Hayden dear?" She asked.

"Annie has been getting threats from..." i hesitated at first. "From who?" She looked worried.

"Kenzie..." i spit out the name. Her eyes widen, but didn't look like she's really in shock.

"I knew that kid was trouble to Annie!" She cursed. "You knew?" I asked. "I kinda assumed this is gonna happen." She answered. I just nodded and spoke again.

"But I have a plan..." she looked at me ready to hear me out. "What is it??" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Well, today I'm gonna go out with Kenz. An-" I was cut off by her words. "What?! Your with Annie! I tho-" she got cut off by me.

"I know, but just hear my plan out please Katie??" I pleaded. "Ok fine." She said not amused but still listening.

"And then later on I will brag on how much I spent time with Annie, How I love her so Much, and how she's my life. And I 100% know that she will be jealous, and try to threat Annie again to break up with me. I'll just tell Annie to be cool and don't believe on everything that she said. Then, when the time's right, I'm just gonna bust her and that's it." I explained the plan to Katie. She just nodded and hugged me, I hugged back.

"I knew you're the one for Annie." She whispered. "Thanks for trusting me Katie." I whispered back at her.

"Of course." I felt so blessed, having the girl that is completely honest, and Her mother to give me her 100% trust.

I said goodbye to Katie and Hayley and went out of the door and saw Kenzie at the porch sitting down with her phone on her face. I decided to scare her. I tiptoed near her and grabbed her shoulders. She jumped and screamed.

"AAHHHH!!" She screamed and quickly looked behind, I gave her a smirk and she just went back at me with a death glare.

"What?" I joked, not removing the death glare off of her face.

Kenzie's POV:

"AAHHHH!!" I screamed jumping the crap out of ms. I quickly looked back and saw Hayden smirking. Annoying. I just shot him with my death glare.

"What??" He said in a joking tone.

"Shut up Hay." I pushed him giving us some distance, I stood up and rubbed the dirt off of my bum.

"So? Where are we going?" I asked him calming myself down.

"Let's go to the park?" He suggested, ooo! I think we're gonna have some romantic time here!.

"Okay!" I said happily. I interwined our fingers and he quickly shooked it out.

I gave him a confused look on why he refused it.

"Sorry, but I'm in a relationship remember?" He said in an 'obviously' voice. Seriously?! Annie didn't shut him down yet??. "Ok fine, no need to be all 'hello! Don't do any thing to me cuz I'm in a relationship' attitude." I huffed annoyed.

"Fine!" He groaned. Great. Perfect afternoon with him just got ruined.

We walked to the park, and all he talks about is how much he loves Annie, how she's his world, how Annie is completely honest. Which is 100% annoying and makes me want to kill myself. But I just ignored it. She should dump him tomorrow evening. I'm gonna send her a text tonight. The #Hannie fams are getting annoying.

"Sooooo???" I asked Hayden while swinging on the swing.

"Let's talk about..." he looked up and placed his index and middle finger on his chin rubbing it up and down.

Hoping his not gonna bring out Annie Brat tayley's name. Yeah, just called her a brat in my mind.

"How a good friend Annie is!" He popped the words. Oh boy. "Ok!" I just agreed with a fake smile. I'm trying to be a good friend to him so that he'll realize that I'm the one for him.

"Ok, you start off, describe Annie." He said and sat down next to me. Okay. She's a little brat, boy stealer, ugly, a girl with high ass attitude, feeling popular. And a liar. That's how I describe Annie.

"Ok! Uhm... let's see." I placed my two fingers on my chin and started thinking, think about something nice Kenz, this is what you gotta do to earn Hayden's trust.

"She's nice, awesome, confident, beautiful, a lifesaver girl, talented, trusted, loved.... " I started listing them with my fingers. I hate describing Annie with these words that she doesn't even deserve to hear. But no, I gotta earn Hayden's trust.

"That's all!" I said as I flashed a smile, which was literally fake.

"Ok." He said in his neutral tone. Does that not concern him?? Maybe he doesn't love Annie at all! Lemme check...

"Hayden?" He gave me attention. Looking to my eyes. He's soooo dreamy.

"Yow??" He replied. "Do you like me??" I finally asked him. I just don't know what he will answer, I hope he likes me.

"Yeah I like you..." he paused which made my heart fill up with joy. Yay!! Watcha gonna do with that now Annie? Huh??

"As a friend..." he added. Which broke a piece of my heart. Really?? Just a friend?? Ok.. ok.. calm down Kenz. You know what to do. Just earn Hayden's trust and become his bestfriend, and do the plan. Yeah, let's go with that one.

"Is there by any chance that I'll be one of your bestfriend??" I asked shyly. He just chuckled and rubbed my head ruining my hair, which I didn't mind cuz I just want him to answer it.

Hayden's POV:

"Is there by any chance that I'll be one of your bestfriend??" She asked shyly.. her shyness makes me laugh sometimes, it's kinda cute, but not as cute as Annie's.  Should I say yes?? I mean.. everyone deserves second chances right?? But I'm still gonna go with my plan to bust her.. but this is getting out of hand. So I need to bust her sooner or later.

"Yeah! Okay. We can be bestfriends, but we should take it slowly. I don't wanna rush to it yah know??" I exclaimed. A smile glowed across her face and hugged me tight. I hugged her back. But then I feel like she's hugging me tighter.

"C-can't bre-breath..." I mouthed those words while I ran out of air. She slowly pulled away and let out a chuckle.

"Sorry?" She joked in her 'funny' voice tone. I just smiled at her and checked my watch.

3:43

Shoot! I gotta go to Annie's house. Like legit now.

I hopped out of the swing and brushed off the dirt that sticked to my bum.

Kenzie also stood up and asked. "Where you going?".

"Gonna go home, the LeBlancs are waiting for me." I excused her. She nodded her head in response and we walked home.

~~~~~

We reached Annie's front porch and I looked over to Kenz.

"So?? Goodbye then." I said in a happy tone.

She just let out a sigh and said yeah, I hugged her and she did it back. We both waved goodbye and she started waiting for her uber.

I was about to walk in when I heard the fam screaming and yelling in excitement.

I walked in and Annie saw me. She quickly ran to me and gave me a hug. And a tight one too.

"C-can't bre-breaaaattthhhh!!" I mouthed. She released the hug and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Guess what?!" She asked me excitedly.

"What?" I skipped to get her answer. "Nope! Guess first!" She pleaded.

"Okay...." i started thinking what will happen.

"Paige is coming home?" I answered unsurely. "Well, sh's coming next month. Guess who's staying with us for a week!?" She asked excitedly again. I just let out a chuckle and guessed again.

"Katie?" I tried. "Eeehhhh!!" She made the 'wrong answer' sound with her mouth and showed me a thumbs down. "Wrong! It's Brennan!!" She exclaimed happily. I was not expecting this. Why exactly?

"Why??" I asked her. "They are having a vacation here in LA and they'll be staying here!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Of course only for a week." She added.

I really don't know what to feel about this.... it's so unreal.....

------------

Sup Hannie Army!! New chapter out! Nothin left to say except; Vote! And THANK YOU FOR 4K READS PEOPLE!! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK AND I HOPE IT'LL GROW MORE!! PLS SUGGEST THIS BOOK TO YOU FRIENDS!! LOVE Y'ALL AMAZING PEEPS!! Also, follow me!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

A quick question:
I am making a new fanfic, but I made two and I don't know what to make first. So y'all gonna pick.

A) Carson Lueders Fanfic
B) Case Walker Fanfic

Xoxo,
Alex♥️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
17.2K 524 21
"Listen, life will get better in the end. If it's not better, then it's not the end."
419K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...