Chapter 11

Yep just entered the Wattys 2017 and I JUST KNOW that I'll never even make it😂😂😂

~~~~

Hannie Day 2 - Afternoon.

Hayden's POV:

I just sat at the couch with Annie. We finished lunch btw.

I just scrolled through my Instagram feed. I couldn't stop and notice that Annie has been in space. She never really talked this afternoon, and she drifts her mind a lot. I thought that it's time to see what's bothering her.

"Annie?" I sat properly and looked at her with a concerned voice.

"....." nothing. "Annie?" I called out again.

"Huh? What?" She looked at me like she just gotten out of amnesia. "What are you thinking?" I asked her sliding closer to her side.

"N-nothing...." She went completely silence. Gazing through objects and avoiding keeping in contact with my eyes.

"Annie? I know something's wrong. No lies. I've known you since 5." I told her. She slightly smiled and chuckled.

"Atta girl, now what's bothering you?" Our eyes met. "K-Kenzie..." she stumbled her words.

"What about?" I asked her, now I am getting really concerned. Mackenzie?? She's a good friend of Annie? Right?

She pulled out her phone and went to Instagram's DMs.

She clicked on her and Kenzie's DMs. She gave her phone to me telling me to read it all. I just gave her a nod and she looked away resting her head on the couch.

I looked to her phone and started to read everything they've messaged.

*read DM convo*

What?! Is this a death threat?! I mean, yeah, I had feelings for Kenz before, HAD! I HAD!. But those feelings flew away and landed to Annie, which grew and grew even more whenever I spend my time with her. But this?! Is just nonsense! Kenzie has no control of others life here! I mean she can do whatever she want, and have whatever she want. She can't just force her on doing this?! It's a good thing Annie showed me this. Or else this would get even worse.

I leaned to Annie's face, she was looking on the other side. Once I saw Annie's face, her eyes are closed, and breathing peacefully, next thing I knew that she was asleep.

I scooted to the other side and sat down. I noticed there was a tear that went down her face, and her eyebrows were furrowed. I'm guessing she's just having a bad dream, I wouldn't consider it as a nightmare. I just kisses her forehead and carried her up to her room bridal style.

I opened the door and walked over to her bed. I laid her there peacefully, she's too cute when she's asleep. I just sat at the other side of the bed thinking on how I could get Kenzie to take a taste of her own medicine.

*minutes of thinking*

Aha! I finally know it! Infact, its a plan.

I slowly hopped out of her bed and walked to Annie's desk. I grabbed a pen and paper and wrote an excuse note.

Hey Annie,

I'm gonna go out and hang with Kenz, don't worry, I'll not fall for her traps now that I know that she has been threatening you unevenly. Just remember that this is a part of my plan. I'll tell you later when I come back. Bye Anns, Love you

Love,
Hayden Summerall

I placed the note on the bedside tables and went to her walk in closet and changed.